It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face Book deletes accounts displayin Tea Party paraphernalia and Gadsden flag

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

Is this Alex Jones under another name?
You do promote his panic stories alot.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Republicans = Tea Party = KKK rally

Of course not all are peds...but no way in hell should any one leave thier child alone with a conservative

46 REPUBLICAN PEDOPHILES

www.indybay.org...

More Conservative/Republican Pedophiles

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Republicans = Tea Party = KKK rally

Of course not all are peds...but no way in hell should any one leave thier child alone with a conservative

46 REPUBLICAN PEDOPHILES

www.indybay.org...

More Conservative/Republican Pedophiles

www.liveleak.com...

Right back at ya.

The Liberal Party and Child Sex Abuse

Liberal Hypocrisy

Since you like LiveLeak:

Corrupt liberal politicians protecting pedophiles

Yeah, I can Google, too.

Keep spewing the narrative, libby koolaid drinker. You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the ass.

Sorry for the name-calling, folks, but I am getting reeeeally tired of uninformed idiots parroting liberal media talking points.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

It only gets you angry because you know there is truth to it..
. Yes I googled everything...thinking I wouldn't find anything..but geee I did. Who cares if it is true..just thought the conservatives on here needed a dose of thier own medicine....always making claims about Obama and the Dems.

I am not a liberal and sure as hell not a conservative....I happen to have a brain and can think for myself. By the way....I may not be able to reply back if you do.....I have something called a LIFE...(unlike a lot of ATS'ers it seems) ...and am rarely on here.

..get out there and enjoy life...less time on ATS.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I have definantly noticed censorship on facebook. Anything negative towards Obama is not allowed or at least they attempt at blocking it esp youtube videos. I tried to post this video on facebook yesterday
and they would not allow it. I did find though that instead of using the embed link function if I just cut and pasted the link directly into the body of the message ,it came up. HA HA HA, censoring nazis,kool-aid drinkers no doubt.

They also would not let me imbed any videos pertaining to illegal immigration,although I used the above method and got them up anyway. I will not just walk away, I'll make them ban me first, censorship must be fought tooth and nail and exposed. I'm pushing it as much as possible now after seeing this thread,even found this gadsden flag group on facebook and joined.www.facebook.com...

Fight the good fight.

[edit on 7/18/10 by nickoli]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

I linked that video ages ago. Perhaps you just don't know what you are doing.

I find it funny people are always screeching about how TPTB want to divide us all etc yet they are continually bashing the "Left". You make no sense. If you really believe that first sentence you would be partaking in the bashing now would you? As for this story: It's not true. I just saw three people in my friends list with that flag. I've also seen pictures of guns etc.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Yeah, well try it again,if I can imbed it here then I think I know how to embed it there. When you post the link in the link field it says video not available or something like that. No I changed my profile pic to the gadsdon flag and havent been taken down yet neither has the gadsden flag support site.

[edit on 7/18/10 by nickoli]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join