It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mosque @ ground Zero to open 09/11/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

As if Japan didnt start the war with us?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Disgraceful, shameful, offensive, etc etc etc?

How about all the Jewish temples built over demolished homes on illegally occupied Palestinian land? Or all the Catholic and Protestant churches in North and South America built over the graves of Native Americans, many of whose entire ethnic groups are EXTINCT today due to one of the largest and most horrendous campaigns of genocide and ethnic cleansing in all of history? Are all Jews evil because of the evil actions that some Jews have committed? Are all Christians evil because of the evil actions that some Christians have committed?

I certainly understand the emotions and feelings surrounding Sept 11, 2001. One would have to be heartless or evil themselves to not. But to blame an entire religion for the crimes of a few individuals who supposedly were members of that religion is no better than blaming an entire race, sex, hair colour, etc etc etc just because a few members of that group committed evil deeds.

Come on folks, I expect better of you! Deny ignorance, right?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Shortly after posting this, I noticed that the mosque is being built 2 blocks away.... yes the location will offend people, but it is not what i thought. I was under the impression that this mosque was going up IN the complex being built in place of the WTC. I saw the complex as a memorial for those lost in the name of allah. I saw this as disrespectful at least. But 2 blocks away, I can say this doesn't bother me nearly as much.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Surprise surprise...

The Imam of the now infamous “ground zero mosque” is a member of the ultra elitist Council On Foreign Relations and receives financial backing from powerful globalist sources including the Rockefellers, the Carnegie Corporation and the Ford Foundation.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
I personnaly don't think they should build a mosque at ground zero, but it has nothing to do with me.

However, I assure you if they do it will not open on the 10th anniversary, no-one will be so insensitive.

It will not open in 2011 because there simply isn't enough time to demolish the existing structure and build the new one. There are inspections that take time to schedule and complete, and many other details to attend to.

No way all that is done in 12 months.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Shoot, They are going to have to ship in workers... Looks like locals are refusing to work on the mosque.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Somebody email this guy a link to the most recent Loose Change film.

I swear... I feel sorry for the people that still believe the "official story".

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
reply to post by airspoon

As if Japan didnt start the war with us?

The worst thing is that there is at least one Shinto Temple on the island of Oahu. The same island where the Shinto religion backed actions of the Japanese killed so many Americans through the surprise attack. It's simply outrageous that such a building is allowed to exist so close to Pearl Harbor.

Rabble, Rabble, Rabble

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join