It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mosque @ ground Zero to open 09/11/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story
Only 16% now believe official fable according to New York Times/CBS News poll
Truth Movement has the huge majority of opinion

www.prisonplanet.com...

NYT CBS poll.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Dont think they will do it? It is near completion of the planning process.
Watch... it will be built...

I did find one thing a little more settling for me...

The planned site is 2 blocks from ground zero. I was under the impression it was going to be part of the new complex.. This is a game changer for me.. I am leaning towards siding on the side of the constitution on this one.
Let it be built..

Freedom of assembly!
Freedom of religion!- Or lack there of!

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Once again this doesnt surprise me at all

islamic dominance just look on how many Mosques they already have

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Nearly 1500 it says in a survey from 2007....
Churches = roughly 300,000.......
Synagogues = 3700

Jesus wins the dilusional housing war!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

poll numbers can be manipulated.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

So can the populous... Religion proves that!

Checkmate Athiests!!!! 2nd corinthians in your face!!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I propose we let them build it. Let them spend all their money and then when its done we will just let some nut job blow it up when nobody is in it.
Then we can let them rebuild it, and we will keep letting somebody blow it up.

I just hope nobody gets hurt.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by ZuluChaka]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZuluChaka

I dont think we are going to have to "let" anyone.. I think it is a realistic step in this soap opera.

Did everyone know it isn't AT the site.. I thought it was going to be in the new complex...

Does the fact that it is actually 2 blocks away change anyones mind?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

yes, poll numbers can be manipulated. Your post is such an attempt.
second line.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Steel structures don't fall by fire in a matter of minutes.

It's not a conspiracy theory if it can be proven.

and Islam had nothing to with 9-11..

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Please no truthers... this was meant to be an intelligent conversation!
...2nd line

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

Yeah I think it is not at the site but somewhere near the site. I thought it was right across the street, but I could be wrong.

The way I see it, they can build that Mosque when we can go to Mecca and build a giant Jewish temple right across from their mosque.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The difference between "us" building at Mecca is that the land at Mecca is not for sale. this land where they are building a mosque was, and they bought it.

That's the free market. How many of you that are for the constitution and for the free market are against this mosque?

Hypocrites!!!

There is no law that grants you the right not to be offended. Quit crying you babies.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

You know you are absolutely right that they have every legal right to build that. Just because it is legal doesnt mean that we cannot be pissed about it.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410

Originally posted by Hatcookie
No offence or disrespect to anyone who suffered or lost loved ones in this tragedy but...

Most people seem to think 9/11 is an inside job.

[edit on 7/16/2010 by Hatcookie]

Wrong. Only a handful of conspiracy theorists think 9/11 was an "inside job". Don't let ATS fool you into thinking its a widespread feeling.

"Don't let ATS fool you into thinking... Only a handful of conspiracy theorists think 9/11 was an "inside job..."

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I agree with you Zulu. You have every right to be angry, but that sure does take a lot of energy.

But the smart ass remarks like they can do it when we can build a Jewish temple in Mecca are childish at best, not to mention the silliness of comparing them as it is apples to oranges. And I know your not the only one who has said that so in no way am I meaning to call you a child.

In fairness I think the remarks from the guy saying we will just blow it up are down right scary.

I dunno, IMO this whole topic is lame and just dividing the planet even further. Im happy that I live in a country where islamic people are able to build their mosques anywhere. I'm not happy to live in a country where people bash them for doing it, in what I feel is a hypocritical manner.

Can't we all just get along?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I doubt this story is true. Bet it makes Snopes as a false.

I'm seeing ground breaking on 9/11//2011 and opening on 9/11/2011 but nothing that seems too official.

I don't know what the date of this video is but it was posted on YouTube in May 2010. This candidate says that 9/11/2011 is the date for the mosque opening.

[edit on 7/16/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is a constitutional right on their part. We sit here on this site...and scream about they wont take my guns...and wont stop me from saying what I want to say....and fall back on the Constitution to back up our arguments about it...then some here are hypocritical. I got the call the next day after 9-11 and was down at ground zero for 6 months! I have very personal feelings about the whole thing up close and personal. If they want to build their Mosque then they have a right to!..We are the Melting Pot of the world..REMEMBER!

With all that said, the only thing that really bugs me about this is this supposed date of opening! 9-11-11.....that is just plain on purpose then! They should remember Karma...because Karma can kick your A$$.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Originally posted by jonny2410

Originally posted by Hatcookie
No offence or disrespect to anyone who suffered or lost loved ones in this tragedy but...

Most people seem to think 9/11 is an inside job.

Wrong. Only a handful of conspiracy theorists think 9/11 was an "inside job". Don't let ATS fool you into thinking its a widespread feeling.

"Don't let ATS fool you into thinking... Only a handful of conspiracy theorists think 9/11 was an "inside job..."

Ok, I got it the first time around

This thread right here on ats would seem to contradict you...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"wow latest tally on last page has:

407 people Do Not belive in the Official story

while only

20 people believe in the Official Story "

Quote taken from Nola213

There are other poll threads like it here as well, as well as many mainstream polls that were landslides AGAINST the official story.

Show me ONE poll that shows at least 50% of people believe the official story. And dont make it up yourself.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The timing is a bit suspect (i.e. What if the U.S. had set up a "cultural center" in Hiroshima on August 6, 1945....not so acceptable, huh?)...otherwise, Shame on the "Christian" religions for not forking over the money to buy the property for THEIR preferred method of worship.

I say:

That piece of property is forever cursed! So far, this is what we know...1 sunken ship...2 bombs....believe me when I say "This will FOREVER be a cursed piece of land"....let the Muslims pray upon this cursed land.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join