It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare daytime footage of an object emitting smaller orbs

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I just want to say, I met the man who shot this footage and this isn't the first time he's seen this object. He has video from several different occasions when he witnessed this same activity. As far as Alison goes everything she films is real, nothing is added or taken away from her footage. I live 3 miles from her and I've been seeing strange lights which are far from normal for many years. None of us are trying to "Fool" anyone, all we want is to know the Truth about what's happening in the sky above us. The people who relentlessly follow our videos and attempt to debunk us obviously do not want the Truth to be known.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This is amazing
i agree with the rest in saying by FAR one of the best vids recently. Lets keep our eyes up and hands on a cam

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Araslyn
I just want to say, I met the man who shot this footage and this isn't the first time he's seen this object. He has video from several different occasions when he witnessed this same activity. As far as Alison goes everything she films is real, nothing is added or taken away from her footage. I live 3 miles from her and I've been seeing strange lights which are far from normal for many years. None of us are trying to "Fool" anyone, all we want is to know the Truth about what's happening in the sky above us. The people who relentlessly follow our videos and attempt to debunk us obviously do not want the Truth to be known.

The OP video is of several different objects. The daytime one could be flares from an aircraft, but then in that scenario you would think there would be a lot more, so I'm not otherwise sure what it could be. The first part of the nightime video is to me our old friends, Chinese lanterns doing what they do best, doddering about the sky, there is also a short view of something strobing, most likely a 'plane, and the end of part one to me, is the ISS.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Are you suggestiing every video (or at least this one) that depicts an object releasing another one is the Space Shuttle?

You GOT to be kidding, right? (please say you are)

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Here check out this thread that was just started.

De-Kruse-ified emitting orb UFO from 2009

you may get a better responce.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

I would say that it should have the chance for others to give their opinions before it is sent off to die a slow death in the hoax cemetary. This is a great site but sometimes it lets a few who decide things are a hoax be the final say so on certain topics. This is not any personal attack on anyone on ATS I just think they should have to bring some hard facts to he table other than its a hoax because a name(that has hoaxed in the past) is on the video. I don't know for sure what she has to do with this video but I wouldn't jump and call it a hoax without some hard facts. Hey we are all wrong sometimes but there needs to at least be good evidence from the otherside of the fence.

Well that's the crux of this situation. If you don't know and I don't know (and probably other who don't know) what this alledged hoaxer has to do with this thread then would someone PLEASE inform us? Please?

And I guess the second part to this (for me anyway) is----why is she deemed a hoaxer? Has it been proven or.............are they just opinions?
(and I mean proven as in being caught red-handed or admitting to it. Thank you)

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Araslyn

Wow. I have no reason to disbelieve you so assuming you're honest then.....WTF Mods? Why are you trashing this (and Alice who are purportedly the same video providers)?

This is one of the best conspiracy forums around so to have you act this way (putting this in the hoax abyss) is unfathomable. Unless of course, you can explain your stance (and without, linking us to other links in which we have to weed through all the other links). Just tell us in your own words so we're not wasting up this thread and steering away from the contents. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I don't think those who automatically call hoax would be able to give a direct answer on that. I look at it this way if you call things a hoax then at least have some hard evidence to prove it. Funny how debunkers want the evidence to be shown,but they cannot show any to back up calling things a hoax. It is just crazy.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well that sucks that this was dumped in the Hoax bin, IMO too quickly...
Never the less star to the OP! Would flag but...
Anyway, I've seen many videos (credible IMO) extremely similar objects behaving in a similar fashion.. (the gold orbs in the day shot)
And dare I say it?...
Witnesses describe similar "objects" near crop circles ...
But who can trust witnesses right? Or video for that matter...
Or seeing it first hand...
So why even provide links to anything..
Could all be lies / deception / Hoaxes right?

Kudos OP and other believers.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Solar.Absolution]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by Nola213

Again, may I re-direct you to what the crux of this discussion was about: THE FIRST CLIP-Where there is a seemingly different object in the DAYTIME footage, which is not our average garden day variety of usual clips posted, nor is it footage captured by the individual that all of the debunkers are focusing upon to derail this footage. Pay attention to the FIRST clip of the daytime footage please. Peace.

oh, ok so we are just discussing the first 2 minutes of a 9+ minute video, with links to 2 other videos. I wasn't in the know. My bad.

That's fairly decent I suppose the daytime shot. But the camera is crappy. I can't get a decent look at what could be a weather ballon array coming undone, or a high flying military plane(there do appear to be a contrail) letting off a hand full of flare. Or is it a small rocket launch filmed starting right before booster seperation?

But more importantly; If these people are willing to believe what they are filming at nightime is Alien Craft, or "Wormhole/Stargates", I don't give them high marks for thier powers of observation. That's VERY important since we have to trust this person about dates/times and other intangibles concerning the daytime footage. Did he stage the daytime shot. Or completely misidentify something that if one viewed in person it would be obvious was it is. Was he near a large rocket/shuttle launch and fail to mention that.

It's like "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me", kinda. Ya know.

But if you only wanted to discuss the first 2 minutes of the film, are your willing to concede the nightime shots then are in fact Hoaxes? Since it'd be obvious to anyone on location without looking through a crappy camera that those are incoming aircraft, then the ISS going over right on schedule.

If your willing to concede the nightime shots are hoaxes, I'll concede the daytime shot as far as I can see from the footage is "Unidentifiable".
righty-right then?

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Nola213]

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Nola213]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
reply to post by zaiger

Are you suggestiing every video (or at least this one) that depicts an object releasing another one is the Space Shuttle?

You GOT to be kidding, right? (please say you are)

Did you watch the videos at the marks i said to? What is the big difference between the videos i posted and this one (besides the crappy VHS quality).

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Posted a vid in the page before this one. Looks like a shuttle.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Did you watch the videos at the marks i said to? What is the big difference between the videos i posted and this one (besides the crappy VHS quality).

I'm gonna have to change my mind a bit. Upon viewing this in full-screen mode, the daytime video may be something terrestrial like, the Shuttle after all. Only because there seems to be a 'wake' of some sort trailing it.
(it's my personal belief, off-world UFOs would have a higher caliber of technology therefore I can't imagine they would have an exhaust of any kind. Again, that's just my thinking)

As for the night time ones? It's just too hard to say. Who knows but I absolutely would not call them planes or helicopters without seeing them in person or at a closer viewing vantage.
So my take?
First daytime video is probably explainable.
Second night clip? Unknown.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

It looked like one orb releasing another orb to me.

Like I said, anything looks like an orb at a great enough distance, even the shuttle, or the external fuel tank being ejected. That was a good example.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
ATS Team:

I think it's a great shame that so many people continue to get conned by the continuing hoaxes of the appalling Kruse & her appalling supporters & associates.

As I stated in my Kruse thread wherein inarguable proof was presented to the effect that Kruse is a dishonest, dangerous hoaxer.....

No intelligent, rational person can support Kruse's dishonest & dangerous activities.

The video comprising the subject of this thread further validates this position.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Do you think that they aren't because they look like "orbs" and you don't see 2 arms and 2 legs?

At that resolution almost anything can look like an orb from a great enough distance.

A little deeper maybe? How about the fact that no shoots are deployed after a 1 minute and a half?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

It looked like one orb releasing another orb to me.

Like I said, anything looks like an orb at a great enough distance, even the shuttle, or the external fuel tank being ejected. That was a good example.

Sure the OP's clip looks like the shuttle, minus the hydrogen fuel tanks blasting off in opposite directions. Hell, the OPs clip could be the shuttle with SIX hydrogen fuel tanks blasting off at multiple intervals.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I would like to take you on my friend. I've seen Kruse's stuff and I'm not thrilled. She is very ignorant with a lot of footage of planes. I agree with you there. Maybe one day she really did see something and from that point on, was for ever lost in a fantasy land to cure her of her boring life (just speculating). But, show me the link between her and the one in this thread? Other than her name at the bottom of the screen.

We'll start there.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
i took the time to watch all 3 parts of this video. i'll agree the daytime portion is pretty brief and fuzzy, but "space shuttle" seems like a stretch. really not enough there to get a handle on as far as ID. nifty event to see in broad daylight though. i think a lot of us would be less debunky about it if we saw it firsthand.

now the night footage...i keep reading that the Kruse stuff = hoax and i'll be checking Maybe...maybe not's thread carefully to see if that theory is well supported. i find that many claims of *HOAX* are just as shakey evidence-wise as the ufo vids themselves. all in all i was quite impressed with the quality of the shoot and the wide variety of unexplained lights going in all directions (the straight up one was very interesting) so unless these dudes are just blatantly filming Pgh International, id have to admit that theres some pretty uncommon looking stuff wherever they are. everybody please watch all 3 parts because i think its worth the ride. their reactions to me seem genuine too.

why this thing gets immediately tossed into the HOAX basket is kinda strange. pending eval of Maybe...maybe not's work as it stands i think moving the thread was at least premature and maybe irresponsible...maybe not.

Kind Regards

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Urantia1111.....

I hope you find my Kruse thread interesting & enjoyable.

The obvious interference of a couple of Kruse followers who were also previous members banned by ATS was a little bit of a nuisance at times, albeit it did liven things up a little on occasions.

In case you don't get all the way through it, here is an interesting comment that Springer posted to us:

Positive Energy From Springer!

In view of the recurrent interference & further hoaxing by Kruse followers that has transpired during the past 24-48 hours, the thread has now been closed.

Whilst one never enjoys seeing one's threads closed, I can understand why the mods feel a further series of Kruse hoaxes being posted is just not going to be useful.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join