It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare daytime footage of an object emitting smaller orbs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
All threads regarding the author of the YT video are moved to HOAX. Please read this for more info. This is not reflection of the OP.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
*posted on accident

[edit on 15-7-2010 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Which mod just put this in the hoax category 15 seconds ago?

Never mind

[edit on 15-7-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I'm sorry, but what authority do you have to move this into the hoax forum and what grounds? You're not even listed as a moderator for this thread.

P.S and thanks for throwing my thread out into skunk works by the way. Real classy

Edit to add that the other YT clips of of planes I understand are from an idiot but what about the OP?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
wow, unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Awesome censorship. Even though the footage being discussed is NOT the "alleged" hoaxer's (seemingly determined by the gang of usual debunkers and ridicule regulars) footage, we can have the thread censored and killed based on previous bias. Gotta love it. Heh.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Did you read her link? Springer said

I had no idea this bollocks was making its way to ATS.

If someone will u2u me links to the existing threads with her videos in them I'll move them to the HOAX forum (I've already moved the one Maybe Maybe Not linked here to the HOAX forum).

Also, if you see new threads starting with her videos, alert me and I'll move them as well.

Springer...

All of her material gets auto crapped out of ATS and into the hoax board.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

WHY ????

Second line

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

This women in the night filming planes I know about. Is the OP's post of the same woman? Sounds like a man behind the camera

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Awesome censorship. Even though the footage being discussed is NOT the "alleged" hoaxer's (seemingly determined by the gang of usual debunkers and ridicule regulars) footage, we can have the thread censored and killed based on previous bias. Gotta love it. Heh.

Really?
Then why, at the bottom of the frame of the video is her name prominently displayed?
Yup. Alison Kruse. Says so right there.

[edit on 7/15/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
this is utter BS. The women Alison isnt even in the footage (investigating)! The video shown was 10x better than anything that has ever been shown from her and argues throughout the 3 part video why it isnt incoming planes and even shows orbs coming from an object in the sky!!! Why dont we let the people argue the validity and decide whether its a hoax or not? This is censorship at its worst. I guess all i have to do is gather some influential ATS members and one know-it-all moderator and i can convince anyone on ATS that the world is flat!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Go back and re-read. Even though it was posted on her channel, the FOOTAGE was taken by ANOTHER individual. And this is what we were attempting to discuss. Evidently due to the censorship, even that is unallowable. Sigh.

link   

Really?
Then why, at the bottom of the frame of the video is her name prominently displayed?
Yup. Alison Kruse. Says so right there

Do people really need phage to point something as obvious as this out? I things people will choose to see when it does not fit into their preconceptions is truly astounding.

link   
reply to post by Phage

Holy crap! we're not talking about the latest YT vids, we're talking about the first one. The one this thread is about.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
i don't really care who's name is attatched to this video or whether or not what forum it's in--but if you see this thing every day in the sky between certain times, why the HELL would you not buy, or at least borrow a tripod?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

The women Alison isnt even in the footage!

She normally does not appear in her videos...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Really close to what I've seen in two occasions, with the exception of the blinking like plane part.

The ones I saw use to hover over a certain area and then suddenly simply pop from one place to the other instantly. Which was kinda scary since it rendered the "running for you life" option pretty much pointless.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Oh. I thought the topic was the video in the OP. The one with Alison's name on it. The one with UFOs disguised as airplanes.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Proff
Wow last night I saw 2 objects that looked exactly like the the stealth plane UFO's in part 2 pretty close to my house. I also live right near a military base (Canada) so they could have been actual planes of course. I had never seen them before which was odd and flight pattern didn't seem normal.

Well evidently you didn't and if you claim you did you might end up in the hoax bin (or banned) too! (sigh).

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

i think you knew what i meant. She wasnt a part of the investigation shown. There is a part 2 and 3 to the video in question where they even go into why it isnt an incoming plane and discuss what several members here at ATS think this is.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join