It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare daytime footage of an object emitting smaller orbs

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Araslyn

Araslyn.....

I wonder who you are?

Hmmmmm.....

You registered today, yet you seem.......familiar.....

I don't think this will last very long!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

Hey MMN, keep up the good work!

Damn, I'm hungry!

Might go throw a picture frame at someone!

[edit on 16/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Day after day, night after night and the government doesn't know, the airforce doesn't know and it's not picked up by rader nor does the cameraman (obviously aware the lights are there) go any closer at any time.

If I saw stuff time after time, I'd be right under it with a camera waiting. No - this is rubbish.

Debunk. BS at 10/10

Ram

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The implosion looks weird..

What is that black stuff around it?
can anyone see it?

Ram

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I mean - look at this..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/221a39cf47a7.jpg[/atsimg]

Red arrows pointing towards a dark ring...

Yellow arrow pointing towards the left side of the roundish objects side - where a different colour seems to be emitting from - I see a bit green and perhaps purple..
Very faint..

Strange...

edit: better delete that last line..

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Ram]

In my opinion - it could be glowing white light right there..
-
For now - The black ring could be a camera Fail..
Those fails - So far I remember only happens in old Video-Tape-Recording devices..

But we will see...

Why is this in the HOAX forum?!

We haven't even studied it yet...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19249436d967.gif[/atsimg]

Ram

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/957f5ff0dcc5.gif[/atsimg]

This animation goes forward and backwards...

Hello?!
Empty hall..ello ello ello ello,,..

Screw this!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ram

Yeah it is a bad picture going out and even further out of focus...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Upon reading through every page of comments for this "Hoax", the daytime footage has not yet been debunked. Not even close.
I wish someone would.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by turk182]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
I mean - look at this..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/221a39cf47a7.jpg[/atsimg]

Red arrows pointing towards a dark ring...
That dark ring may or may not even exist, depending on the type of camera used it may be a type of camera artifact:

Dark halo

The mysterious "dark halo" around bright objects in an IO-captured image is based in the very fact that the IO relies on the splashing caused by highly energized electrons. When a very bright point of light (and therefore very strong electron stream emitted by the photosensitive plate) is captured, a great preponderance of electrons is ejected from the image target. So many are ejected that the corresponding point on the collection mesh can no longer soak them up, and thus they fall back to nearby spots on the target much as splashing water when a rock is thrown in forms a ring. Since the resultant splashed electrons do not contain sufficient energy to eject enough electrons where they land, they will instead neutralize any positive charge in that region. Since darker images result in less positive charge on the target, the excess electrons deposited by the splash will be read as a dark region by the scanning electron beam.

That's an older technology but given the dismal resolution in that video, it's just possible that's what his camera uses.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The events are all connected, these things are strange this has been
reported before its not the first time

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-7-2010 by aspx]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by aspx
The events are all connected, these things are strange this has been
reported before its not the first time

Aspx.....

Well, the appalling Maussan & his hoaxing, money sucking groupies won't even release the higher res version of that video.

They've sat on it with their fat, bloated porky butts for months.

"Hey Jaime.....pass me another jam donut!"

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
Whoa! Not only is that hard to debunk, it's pretty hard to explain. I am trying to come up with at least ONE other explanation and....nothing!

Can Chinese lanterns possibly be rigged up so it appears they're dropping something?

If not, I am out of alternative explanations.

Pretty intriguing footage.

I think I know how it was rigged;
The guy tied a flare to a rocket;
Then he tied 3 flares around the main rocket using an extra long fuse;
He timed it so that when the rocket reaches a certain point in the sky the fuse that held the 3 flares would burn away releasing them from the main rocket and lighting them up at the same time

That is why you see all that smoke before the smaller flares were released

[edit on 16-7-2010 by SupremeKnowledge]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
When dealing with a group of people who claim thier amazing Alien Wormhole/Stargates are morphing into airplanes when they get busted. (i.e) when the plane turns and is no lonrger heading straight at them.

It takes a special type of moron to come up with this. and how BADLY other people here want to believe these are alien wormhole/stargate craft they lose all common sense.

I guess the con is one of the oldest ways of makeing money. Playing of peoples wants and desires. It's akin to the mindless followers of Manson, and Bo and Peep, and Jones, and other cults.

Some of these posts defending these charlitans are getting downright pathetic.

At least the majority here seem to have thier wits about them. But for the few "IWTBSB's" (I Want to Believe So Badly's), it's getting nearly laughable.

I personally think no one in thier right mind can actually buy this bunk and either your calling it as it is(A Hoax), or I hope your getting some type of compensation for looking so foolish.

I'm done here.

MMN seems to have already obliteratad Kruse and her cohorts a while ago, so no sense in me getting worked up.

I'm just trying to let the new member know that ATS does once in a while come up with decent stuff. Not this bunk. So hang in there...., if you can.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Nola213]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Well at least we can't see the strings on this one like we could on the one aspx posted which Maussan publicized.

I never thought it was a wormhole, that seems ridiculous. I was wondering if instead it could be the futuristic 2068 sky base shown at a minute and a half and again at 2 minutes in this video, maybe built ahead of schedule:

That would mean the orbs are Falcon Interceptors piloted by Destiny, Melody, Harmony, Symphony and Rhapsody.

Then again, maybe not. Even in 2068 they were having problems with the antigrav unit on that thing.

Gerry Anderson has a pretty good imagination to come up with a sky base like that, I'll give him that much.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
The day time footage looks like flares. You can even see the smoke coming off the flares. Just take a look at the type right of the object, smoke.

The nightime video looks like an ordinary aircraft. This footage is not spectacular at all.

--airspoon

mmhmmm I did see the contrails or smoke?

I was wondering if it were a far off chopper dropping chuters?

Oh the second half is your usual bulldinkery from the Alison ilk.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
Whoa! Not only is that hard to debunk, it's pretty hard to explain. I am trying to come up with at least ONE other explanation and....nothing!

Can Chinese lanterns possibly be rigged up so it appears they're dropping something?

If not, I am out of alternative explanations.

Pretty intriguing footage.

Chinese lanterns sometimes drop something....but, that is not my guess. It's so way out of focus that it would really be hard to tell what it is...so I can
only guess. I don't think it is the lanterns.

Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have videos/pics with artifacts? A nice clear cut solid pic of a craft? Where is one of those?

[edit on 16-7-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
holy crap dude thats amazing

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
Chinese lanterns sometimes drop something....but, that is not my guess. It's so way out of focus that it would really be hard to tell what it is...so I can
only guess. I don't think it is the lanterns.
I agree on both counts, that Chinese lanterns drop things and that's not what the OP video shows. To see a video of what a Chinese lantern dropping things might look like, see this thread:
Philippines: Video of a light in the sky dropping smaller lights

Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have videos/pics with artifacts? A nice clear cut solid pic of a craft? Where is one of those?

I see the chinese lanterns in the foreground, but what are all those UFOs in the background? They are just dots so there's not enough detail to identify them, that makes them UFO's, right?
Just kidding.

What fun would that be if we had good clear pics? The so called "best" UFO cases don't seem to have any pics at all, even my favorite the The 1976 Tehran, F-4 Phantom Chases UFO Case
I often wonder if we DID have pics of that if someone might enlarge the photos and find out it's just a helicopter with an EMP generator or jammer on it. But since we have no photos we can let our imaginations run wild. Or in this case, just extremely crappy photos/video.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Sorry been lured in by the thread starter to many times, and shucks he got me again!!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by catzman9
First post here at ATS

Live in central PA -Susquehanna Valley - just saw my first UFO ever tonight - bought 11/11:30 going from north to south real slow and steady. It was oval shaped and had a reddish aura about it. Bright single light coming from the center. Flying really low - couldn't tell its size accurately but looked pretty big to me - no type noise whatsoever. followed it from my back yard to my street. *snip*

I followed a similar thing about 10 years ago with my Mom. We were amazed, it was slow moving and bright. we followed it for about 15 minutes then went home....

...sadly we found out later it was the Fuji Blimp.

It was strange, but it was not readily apparent that the object floating soundlessly through the sky (it was lit from the inside) was a blimp! There are plenty of orange and/or red blimps as well, Monster being one of them. You may want to research to see if, perhaps, one of those blimps were in your area when you saw this.

It's too bad no one had a camera or camera phone to take some pictures or video.

Keep looking up, eventually we'll see something!

~Rainy

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join