It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare daytime footage of an object emitting smaller orbs

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I think the big issue with a lot of people here, or atleast on my end is CONTENT. We all have our opinions of Allison Kruse and some of her videos she has filmed. When we see her shining lazers at what look like airplanes our heads drop into our hands in disbelief and rightfully so! In this case Allison wasnt even around when this was filmed, it says right at the beginning and very bottom, "I was on vacation so I lent my equipment to them" (later on in pt 2 or 3 of this video they do say, "we should call Allison!" which we dont know if they did and it isnt relevant to the case)

Great, we now have an investigation in the area without Allison (which many here at ATS wanted), we have a paranormal group im sure we here at ATS could contact and even ask to review the footage, or get an exact date, or just get any questions answered about this event, and also several more witness' are available besides Ms. Kruse and her daughter and/or friends!! These are all good things!

What was filmed by this paranormal group is very interesting to say the least. It isnt your average 'run of the mill' UFO clip where it is a light against a dark background. Its day and night time footage, it actually looks just a bit like the Mexican sighting of the yellow 'UFO' releasing orbs (I said just a bit). But before we can investigate any further the entire thread is labeled a 'HOAX' due to the video coming from SeeingUFOpa channel.

My problem is this video could legitmately be something of interest to us here! There is more we can look into here at ATS and thats what this site is about! Regardlless of her checkered past, it seems this time something was captured in her vicinity while she was on vacation and i think it deserves atleast a little bit of 'investigating' before we label it 'CRAP' to any incoming members!! HELL YES I say watch out for Allison, her previous videos are more than questionable but that doesnt mean EVERYTHING presented from her YT channel is HOAXED!

I think there are plenty more questions that need to be answered from the paranormal group in question and thats what we're about here at ATS! The UFO forum is failing enough lately i think some of us would enjoy something new and exciting to look in to and talk about! I think each individual case should be investigated and deemed 'HOAX' or something that deserves to be looked at by the CONTENT of the footage and not the CHARACTER of the uploader.

My point is we should label things hoax by what is being shown, not necessarilly who is showing it. If its a hoax it can be proven upon investigating, just allow it to happen before labeling it incorrectly! Those labels are fine but lets atleast have a reason that reflects the content to label these sightings!!

*EDIT TO ADD - No one has shown definitive proof that Allison is hoaxing anything at all. Anyones guess that she is hoaxing is just as valid as what she is fillming is ET.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The first part of the video is a weather balloon(s). Like this:

The second part is the typical Kruse crowd filming airplanes. Lame.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It's laughable that any of you even bother to comment on something you have absolutely no idea about. Many of you repeatedly discredit Alison and others videos as if you have some authoritative view on this subject. There can be no experts where there is no proof.

I can't understand why many of you debunkers are so hell bent on discrediting Alisons videos. I'm wondering if maybe you're being paid to destroy her character so that her videos are disregarded. It's unfortunate that people like you make the world go round.

In the end the Truth will be known regardless of your attempts to keep it hidden.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
The day time footage looks like flares. You can even see the smoke coming off the flares. Just take a look at the type right of the object, smoke.

The nightime video looks like an ordinary aircraft. This footage is not spectacular at all.

--airspoon

Seconded on the flares. It looks awesome, and is great footage. It could be quite possible that they are taping military aircraft flying away from the camera (thus appearing as an orb) that is emitting flares (which fall behind it and in the downward direction from which they are ejected from the aircraft).

I wonder if there are any air bases in the area, and if so, whether they have a fighter wing.

If the assertion is that we are observing an extraterrestrial craft, then what is the function or purpose of the "orbs"?

[edit on 15-7-2010 by MKULTRA]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Araslyn

Araslyn.....

I wonder who you are?

Hmmmmm.....

You registered today, yet you seem.......familiar.....

I don't think this will last very long!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Araslyn

Many of you repeatedly discredit Alison and others videos as if you have some authoritative view on this subject.

No....
We share are opinions and reasons on how we reached those opinions. Speaking of authoritative view on the subject, I do not see you speaking out against those who would lead us to believe that they are alien ships.
As you said:

There can be no experts where there is no proof.

So your opinion on the matter is no better than mine or the next person's. It just happens to be that we are in possesion of a shuttle launch that is a dead ringer for these orbs. Show me a UFO to compare this to and we can see which video it more closley resembles.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Yeah she is one of them, they all kind of say the same things.
www.youtube.com.../a/f/0/nlS_h7W7pqk

Im going to start my own youtube channel "Seeing UFOs at LAX"

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

ziggyproductions05…..

I think the big issue with a lot of people here, or at least on my end is CONTENT.

I agree…..content is paramount.

We all have our opinions of Allison Kruse and some of her videos she has filmed. When we see her shining lazers at what look like airplanes our heads drop into our hands in disbelief and rightfully so!

Sorry…..

Kruse’s dishonest & dangerous hoaxing is clearly beyond ”opinion”…..it is fact.

In this case Allison wasn’t even around when this was filmed, it says right at the beginning and very bottom, "I was on vacation so I lent my equipment to them" (later on in pt 2 or 3 of this video they do say, "we should call Allison!" which we don’t know if they did and it isn’t relevant to the case)

You have to understand how Kruse & her nefarious supporters work. This is all part of her strategy to keep the attention on herself & keep the $ rolling in. Some serious money is at stake here…..hers & others.

I think you’ll find there are already banned Kruse supporters re-registering & stirring things up again, both on ATS & externally.

You’ll also find her campaign against what has transpired on here is already being supported by websites sites & radio show hosts, both inside & outside the USA.

Great, we now have an investigation in the area without Allison (which many here at ATS wanted), we have a paranormal group I’m sure we here at ATS could contact and even ask to review the footage, or get an exact date, or just get any questions answered about this event, and also several more witness' are available besides Ms. Kruse and her daughter and/or friends!! These are all good things!

You will find that the person who filmed the content of that video knew it was not an “unknown”.

What was filmed by this paranormal group is very interesting to say the least. It isn’t your average 'run of the mill' UFO clip where it is a light against a dark background. Its day and night time footage, it actually looks just a bit like the Mexican sighting of the yellow 'UFO' releasing orbs (I said just a bit). But before we can investigate any further the entire thread is labeled a 'HOAX' due to the video coming from SeeingUFOpa channel.

Unfortunately, it will turn out to be hoax.

My problem is this video could legitmately be something of interest to us here! There is more we can look into here at ATS and thats what this site is about! Regardlless of her checkered past, it seems this time something was captured in her vicinity while she was on vacation and i think it deserves atleast a little bit of 'investigating' before we label it 'CRAP' to any incoming members!! HELL YES I say watch out for Allison, her previous videos are more than questionable but that doesnt mean EVERYTHING presented from her YT channel is HOAXED!

I guess I am sounding quite irksome by now, but it will turn out to be a hoax.

I think there are plenty more questions that need to be answered from the paranormal group in question and that’s what we're about here at ATS! The UFO forum is failing enough lately i think some of us would enjoy something new and exciting to look in to and talk about! I think each individual case should be investigated and deemed 'HOAX' or something that deserves to be looked at by the CONTENT of the footage and not the CHARACTER of the uploader.

Unfortunately, I believe that if the facts come out about this, you will find out you have been conned again by Kruse & her appalling supporters.

My point is we should label things hoax by what is being shown, not necessarily who is showing it.

Hard experience has demonstrated to me that one must consider all aspects of such cases, including who is presenting such cases.

If its a hoax it can be proven upon investigating, just allow it to happen before labeling it incorrectly! Those labels are fine but lets at least have a reason that reflects the content to label these sightings!!

Zaiger’s material plus the material of others plus the nature of Kruse & her supporters is enough.

It belongs in the hoax forum.

No one has shown definitive proof that Allison is hoaxing anything at all.

It has been proven that Kruse is a dishonest & dangerous hoaxer.

That fact is unequivocal.

Anyones guess that she is hoaxing is just as valid as what she is fillming is ET.

As per my myriad statements to this effect:

It is not possible for an intelligent, rational person to support Kruse.

You need to follow all the links with Kruse.

Based on your last comment, perhaps you’re in an ideal position to do that.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger.....

I'm just getting a "whiff" of Maussan about this whole thing.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger.....

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

I'm picking up the distinct aroma of fermented pork & beans too! Curious indeed Dr Watson!

IRM

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

InfraRedMan.....

I have contacted a couple of my "secret agents" & "confidential sources" requesting they look into this new video & this new activity.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Well it sure seems you have your mind made up! I guess I have to word this carefully, if I showed you the video in the OP and it was from a different source, what would you say it is? Cant we work from there? Thats all that I think should happen..I also wanted to ask you some questions..

reply to post by InfaRedMan

I have contacted a couple of my "secret agents" & "confidential sources" requesting they look into this new video & this new activity.

reply to post by zaiger

Im puzzled by your latest comments..Are you insinuating there is some kind of cospiracy involving that Allison lady and Jamie Maussan to spread her videos online or ATS or something? You also said this...

reply to post by Araslyn

Araslyn.....

I wonder who you are?

Hmmmmm.....

You registered today, yet you seem.......familiar.....

Which i gather you think Araslyn is previous member of ATS and some kind of secret agent trying to help SeeingUFOSpa out? I know this is a conspiracy board but c'mon...Its not that serious right?

*ETA - If this is the case, i think you're giving these people too much credit....

[edit on 16-7-2010 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Ziggyproductions05.....

Kruse continues to develop a network of associates & supporters because there's money & "fame" in this for all of them.

That's what these money-sucking hoaxers do!

I actually know a lot more about all that, but I haven't posted it because identifying members' identities, etc... isn't within the T&C's of ATS.

When you follow Kruse's links, you find more money-sucking hoaxers & charlatans who give all this a bad name. They use her BS as material on their websites, radio shows, etc... It's a feedback loop.

The link to Maussan is already here, but once again I am limited by what I can say within the T&C's.

I also won't make further reference to banned members in-thread, because that is also against the T&C's of ATS.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

well i wasnt asking for any names so no need to break the rules Mr. Bond.
wow...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

well i wasnt asking for any names so no need to break the rules Mr. Bond.
wow...

I love it!

Ahem.....best deep voice.....

"The name's Bond.....

Maybe...maybe not Bond!"

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
its totally real. i'm 100% sure

wait...

nope, flares

there would be no smoke if it was a ufo ppl

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Araslyn
It's laughable that any of you even bother to comment on something you have absolutely no idea about. Many of you repeatedly discredit Alison and others videos as if you have some authoritative view on this subject. There can be no experts where there is no proof.

I can't understand why many of you debunkers are so hell bent on discrediting Alisons videos. I'm wondering if maybe you're being paid to destroy her character so that her videos are disregarded. It's unfortunate that people like you make the world go round.

In the end the Truth will be known regardless of your attempts to keep it hidden.

Your so very right Sarah! I think your stories of UFO's following you
around for years are far more intriguing. I also think your story of the Demon throwing that picture frame at your head is exciting as well. Even more than that when the ghost entered your body!

[edit on 16-7-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by askbaby

I think your PDf file on the weather balloon was top notch material and

yes, it surely does look like that...yes indeed.

The other half of this is just an Alison cronie taking film of guess what?

More planes!

Paranormal guy

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Araslyn
There can be no experts where there is no proof.

Yet you say...

You're suggesting you know the truth... you know... the truth that everyone else is trying to keep hidden.. Yet you say that there is no proof!

How can both be true? You appear to be contradicting yourself there!

Also, you suggest that we get paid to discredit Kruse? This suggests that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and that your opinions are guided by paranoia.

IRM :shk:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mav0360
its totally real. i'm 100% sure

wait...

nope, flares

there would be no smoke if it was a ufo ppl

What's that mav? 100% real what? Unidentified Flying Object?

I guess you must be an authority on that eh there mav?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join