It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare daytime footage of an object emitting smaller orbs

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Maybe we could set some ground rules here.

All aircraft flying at night are required to have anti-collision lighting which must meet specific standards.

rgl.faa.gov...!OpenDocument

www.eurocopterusa.com...

All aircraft flying at night will have tails lights, wing tip lights, and flashing anti-collision lights.

They will not be bright white lights in the sky, unless they are coming in for a landing, and you are between the plane and the runway. This would be easily identifiable.

If it is a plane or a helicopter you will see the tiny tail and wing lights, and the plashing anti-collision light which is very distinguishable.

In this video, after dark, the first three things they point the camera at look like stars. The fourth thing is clearly an aircraft, you see the flashing anti-collision light. That is what an aircraft looks like at night, and a helicopter will look pretty much the same, but will display different flight characteristics.

What we see at around 8 minutes is not an aircraft, or if it is, then it is in violation of FAA rules, which is unlikely. Yes, it could be a fake, but moving very slowly, it's not some amateur rocket, and doesn't look like a lighted balloon nor does the steady white light appear to be a flare. We don't see smoke, but it is night, and the lights seems to be far away. What doesn't seem genuine, is the slow ascent straight up. If it was a balloon carrying a flare, then it would be traveling as it is carried by the wind.

What could it be? I doubt if it is some alien aircraft. What it could be is what is seen in the Hessdalen phenomenon.

www.abovetopsecret.com... kq&cof=FORID%3A9&q=Hessdalen+phenomenon&sa=Search#1065

Hope that link works. It is an ATS search for Hessdalen.

This phenomenon is also known as foo fighters, my personal favorite name. Not aliens, but space based plasma critters who share our Earth biosphere with us.

This would be difficult to fake, and maybe this video is a fake, but when you look at the research done on the Hessdalen phenom, then it looks like there is this very real part of our world that we are just discovering.

The thing is, the daytime light seems to be putting off smoke of some kind, which means this video could be a very clever fake.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Since the title of the thread is "Bizzare daytime footage of an object emitting smaller orbs" I thought that was the topic, not the nighttime part of the video.

That's the downside of posting a video with more than one sighting in it.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Good point.

I think the daytime video footage looks realistic, except for what looks like smoke. I lean towards hoax.

However, no one else mentioned the Hessdalen phenomenon, and too many piled on about it being aircraft, so I thought I would add my points into the thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

....no one else mentioned the Hessdalen phenomenon....

Because I don't think it applies, here. I looked at the latest ATS thread on it...."hundreds" of lights.

What we saw in the last bit (once again, taking note of who posted the video, originally, on Youtube) looked EXACTLY like a satellite on orbit. ONE satellite, on a steady-state trajectory. Lacking a good horizon, or other ground-based objects as references, all we see is a camera tracking a moving object.

Well, at LEAST she used a tripod
!! That's an improvement over many, many of thse so-called "UFO" videos....but, that is the sole merit involved.

In summary, the more intriguing video (the daylight portion) has been sullied by the likes of Allison Kruse, by her compilation videos that follow it.

Still, the "daylight" portion, like the rest of the video, seems very prosaic in nature, as explanations have been offered in this thread already.

Ram

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It could be a thing climbing to higher altitude so fast it makes moisture - wetness/damp/water vapour..

The object being black with a white thing in the centre...

Ram

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Deleted crap post..

Ram..

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Ram]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
MOVE ALONG PEOPEL...NOTHING TO SEE!

Yet another hoaxed video that has Alison Kruse written all over it.
Just for the record this is one of many weather balloons launched from the the Air National Guard base stationed out of Pittsburgh International airport. These balloons are usually launched every Monday Weds and Friday.

Here is a video showing the same crap.

www.youtube.com...

What Alison's follower fails to mention is that this is a weather balloon that pops when it hits is maximum altitude and then its payload falls to the ground. Usual standard procedure for a weather balloon launch.

ALISON KRUSE IS NOW USING THE NAMES OF HER FOLLOWERS TO POST HER HOAXED VIDEOS........What a loon.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

Excellent video Mr. Z!

Depending on the wind as well. eh?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
Yet another hoaxed video that has Alison Kruse written all over it.
Just for the record this is one of many weather balloons
Someone said it was a balloon earlier but I wasn't convinced.

After seeing your video I'm convinced, you can even see the popping of the balloon looks very similar.

Good job!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Someone said it was a balloon earlier but I wasn't convinced.

After seeing your video I'm convinced, you can even see the popping of the balloon looks very similar.

Good job!

.. and common sense prevails yet again! Well done Arbitrageur!

IRM

Ram

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
yes - that looks like a balloon..

Also the other videos.

Still they must have put something inside the balloons.
it is crap..

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
yes - that looks like a balloon..

Also the other videos.

Still they must have put something inside the balloons.
it is crap..

Hot air... something I already know you to be familiar with Rameister

IRM

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Once more the disciples of Alison Kruse resort to casting aside the blatant truth. It would seem they live in a place where reality is a mythical beast.The video pretty much sums it all up and yet her blind followers stand fast and say that it means nothing.

OH THE HUMANITY!

Here are the facts:

THIS IS A WEATHER BALLOON!

ALISON KRUSE IS A HOAXER!

THE BALLOON WAS LAUNCHED FROM THE SAME AIRPORT THAT THE SUPPOSED BLINKIES ORBIES AND UFOS COME OUT OF!

THE WOMAN IS A FRAUD AND I THANK ATS FOR DUMPING ALL HER CRAP VIDEOS IN THE HOAX BIN.

ONCE MORE HER VIDEO HAS BEEN DEBUNKED WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE..............

ALISON KRUSE AND HER MINIONS......0
DEBUNKERS....................................25

Sorry Krazy Allie but you are owned once more.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
THE TRUTH COMES OUT AND THEY ALL SCATTER.....MUAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

I LOVE IT!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I ran across this video shot by our very own JohnnyAnonymous. It seems to be very similar to what was filmed in the OP except in nightvision. This could be good educational video to show people some weird events can happen in the sky and still have down to Earth explanations (weather ballons, balloons, etc...)

[edit on 19-7-2010 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Yet another weather balloon.

It is hilarious how some people just want to see UFOs in everything that is in the sky.......What a sad life these people must live.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
Yet another weather balloon.

It is hilarious how some people just want to see UFOs in everything that is in the sky.......What a sad life these people must live.

*Sorry, I misunderstood what you said.....Yes, people definately label any odd thing they see in the sky as being a UFO. You never know what and who is sending something up in the sky for testing or whatever reason....I could see how this phenomenon could baffle some people. Also, the title of this video is from a different user, not JohnnyAnonymous himself, so I dont know his thoughts on this, JohnnyAnonymous did not label this vidoeo 'Exploding UFO' according to what I have looked up so far.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by ziggyproductions05]

[edit on 20-7-2010 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hoaxed binned.
Not sure if it's really appropriate (other than the connection to Alison). An easy and honest misidentification. Pretty cool actually.

[edit on 7/20/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Hoaxed binned.
An easy and honest misidentification. Pretty cool actually.
Yes it is pretty cool but I don't follow the honest misidentification part. You think it's easy to misidentify something as a "WOW! Wormhole/Stargate emits UFOs", the youtube title of the OP video?

Maybe "UFO emits other UFOs" I'd buy, but "Wormhole/Stargate"?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
A better title would be:
WEATHER BALLOON POPS AND AN PAYLOAD CRASHES TO EARTH

Either way Alison and he cohorts keep taking the explainable and turning it into the incredible.

They are true shim shammers.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join