It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Anunnaki, the movie: The Film TPTB Don't Want Us To See.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Hmmm sounds very intresting.

www.imdb.com...

Nephilim (2010).

"The story begins with the first signs of the warfare evolving between good and evil. Set in modern times two archangels, an atypical priest, an ex-homicide detective, and a resurrected spirit form an unlikely alliance uniting to obstruct the upsurge of the fallen angels and the termination of free will."

Sound fimilar don't it?!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
"July 26th 2010 Mars Awakens The Return of the Nephilim"
[edit on 22/7/10 by Cybernet]

This has me intrigued! I have been trying to find anything to do with this date.

As yet I have only found out that there will be a full moon.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

"July 26th 2010 Mars Awakens The Return of the Nephilim"
[edit on 22/7/10 by Cybernet]

This has me intrigued! I have been trying to find anything to do with this date.

As yet I have only found out that there will be a full moon.

Well, the original July 26th 2010 buzz originated from this:
www.youtube.com...

Funny is that Mars looks like a Reptilian Eye and if you put together 7(July)+26=33 => 33° Masons... coincidence?

Some things happening on July 26th 2010:

The July 26 Saturn/Uranus opposition at zero degrees Aries/Libra is super powerful, occurring at a Full Moon and when Jupiter and Pluto are exactly square at 3 Aries/Capricorn. So Jupiter and Uranus are conjunct in the first degrees of Aries, Saturn is opposite them both in Libra, and both ends of this opposition square onto Pluto. Jupiter amplifies whatever it touches; Pluto intensifies. Mars is buzzing along to join the party by July 29 at 0 degrees Libra. And on July 31 the Moon hits 0 degrees Aries.

Also:
Government Documents: Launching (Beta) on July 26th: Federal Register 2.0 (FR 2.0). Federal Register 2.0 (FR 2.0) will go live on July 26, 2010 with a beta release. That day is also the 75th anniversary of the Federal Register Act. Federal Register 2.0 is a joint project from the National Archives Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Printing Office (GPO). On July 26th, the Federal Register will be available at: www.federalregister.gov...

Also: Cuba: National Day (Anniversary), Atomic Bomb Delivered (65th Anniversary), US Disabilities Act (20th Anniversary)

And interesting is also:
www.canadafreepress.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
www.youtube.com...

"...and God said,

"...Let us make man in our image, in our likeness..."
The Bible

In 2006 an unknown North-American director/producer, Jon Gress, started to film what should be the most controversial movie, EVER. A trilogy about the Anunnaki sojourn on Earth. Since the arrive 450.000 years ago, the pre/post flood empires, the departure and the next return after 2012. A very accurate independent movie based in the books of Zecharia Sitchin that should be released in 2007, 2008 and 2009. The official website of the movie was just baffling and years ago I've seen myself the pictures of the pre-production. But something happened. It was shut down as well as any single link related to his movie. All pictures, videos and information were banned from internet. The email account of Jon Gress also was shut down. The movie was never released and the tracks of its existence were erased from media.
It's pretty obvious that such production would strike down the current status quo kept by TPTB and finally wake up people to these very amazing events of human history.
I've gathered the last and very rare evidences of this movie in this video. You will have a far idea about what it was prevented of being released."

Hello fellow ATSers

I found this video on Youtube. Its done by UCAlien so many of you may have already seen it.

I have never heard of this film before so I decied to start this thread so I could pick the brains of those "In the know!".

I'm pretty sure the powers that be could care less about anything based on that fraud Stichin. As far as it being #down, maybe Gress just ran out of funding. Went broke making a stupid movie. Couldn't afford internet. GMAIL shut down his account because of nonusage?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Hey cybernet.

I've started a threat on this subject. Would love it if you would come and part some wisdom to the skeps that are lurking!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I remember this movie. I was looking forward to it as heck.

The latest update from JG himself that I could find is this, and that's in 2006.

Quote:

Actually the movie is coming out this year and is in post-production right now! Though this first of three (it's a trilogy) tries very hard not to stray from what science we know about the Sumerians records of the Anunnaki (the world is not too friendly or happy about a movie contradicting everything in modern religion... even if it IS what that modern religion was based on) this first movie is a modern day fiction (but is an accurate introduction into the "cast of characters" described by the Sumerians, Akkadians, etc... as the ANUNNAKI). I took great care in researching this movie (8 years of heavy research + 25 of casual study on the topic). The next movie "Anunnaki II" will reveal the entire ancient history... well... what we know of it.

So, it's likely it won't come out. But it sure is a shame. And, even if my common sense tell me it was a problem with the munnies, my imagination can't help but get the better of me and agreeing with the OP Youtube video. I mean, you must admit, it would be awesomely cool if it were true that the movie was shut down.

Actually, it reminds me of something I saw yesterday, namely Dan Aykroyd Unplugged, where he spoke about how his TV series about UFO's got shut down under some weird circumstances. So, it does happen. And maybe the movie really had the potential to expose something that the head honchos didn't want exposed.

Note that Jon Gress mentions (not in the quote) being pleasantly surprised - maybe he had some raw and new info in the whole Annunaki theory to add to the movie, that was the reason for the shutdown?

Of course, again, just my speculating and my imagination running wild.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I went to the site, and there's one more picture to be found. Although it's not much, I still wanted to post it:

I don't think this movie was shut down, but who knows. It's a really interesting subject.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonko

You can really see, though, the work Gress has put into the movie. Just the art work like what you just posted, it's incredibly beautiful, not to mention thought provoking.

Add to the incredible work put into art, behind the scenes photos and stuff, the "8 years of heavy study and 25 of casual", and it does make you wonder, really. Even if it wasn't shut down, if he's spent over thirty years researching, I sincerely doubt he's gonna give up the movie just like that.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

I agree, it really is beautiful. Now that you mention it (30 years of his life), I doubt he would give up like that too. Still, sometimes the funding just isn't there.

I wish I had heard about this movie a couple of years ago because I have a feeling I would've saved a lot of pictures.

It's really sad this movie has never been released..

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yeah, money always is an issue for indie movie makers. Still, I hope that he's just put the idea on hold for now, and comes back in ten years or something and really makes the trilogy after he's struck it rich in Hollywood.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
I remember this movie. I was looking forward to it as heck.

The latest update from JG himself that I could find is this, and that's in 2006.

Quote:

Actually the movie is coming out this year and is in post-production right now! Though this first of three (it's a trilogy) tries very hard not to stray from what science we know about the Sumerians records of the Anunnaki (the world is not too friendly or happy about a movie contradicting everything in modern religion... even if it IS what that modern religion was based on) this first movie is a modern day fiction (but is an accurate introduction into the "cast of characters" described by the Sumerians, Akkadians, etc... as the ANUNNAKI). I took great care in researching this movie (8 years of heavy research + 25 of casual study on the topic). The next movie "Anunnaki II" will reveal the entire ancient history... well... what we know of it.

So, it's likely it won't come out. But it sure is a shame. And, even if my common sense tell me it was a problem with the munnies, my imagination can't help but get the better of me and agreeing with the OP Youtube video. I mean, you must admit, it would be awesomely cool if it were true that the movie was shut down.

Actually, it reminds me of something I saw yesterday, namely Dan Aykroyd Unplugged, where he spoke about how his TV series about UFO's got shut down under some weird circumstances. So, it does happen. And maybe the movie really had the potential to expose something that the head honchos didn't want exposed.

Note that Jon Gress mentions (not in the quote) being pleasantly surprised - maybe he had some raw and new info in the whole Annunaki theory to add to the movie, that was the reason for the shutdown?

Of course, again, just my speculating and my imagination running wild.

The following link is to the web-archive of the 1annunaki website as it looked like back in 2008:

"http://web.archive.org/web/20080728032727/www.1anunnaki.com..."
Copy and past the whole link please, but not the last 3 dots.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by cosby]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Well, the original July 26th 2010 buzz originated from this:
www.youtube.com...

Funny is that Mars looks like a Reptilian Eye and if you put together 7(July)+26=33 => 33° Masons... coincidence?

Some things happening on July 26th 2010:

The July 26 Saturn/Uranus opposition at zero degrees Aries/Libra is super powerful, occurring at a Full Moon and when Jupiter and Pluto are exactly square at 3 Aries/Capricorn. So Jupiter and Uranus are conjunct in the first degrees of Aries, Saturn is opposite them both in Libra, and both ends of this opposition square onto Pluto. Jupiter amplifies whatever it touches; Pluto intensifies. Mars is buzzing along to join the party by July 29 at 0 degrees Libra. And on July 31 the Moon hits 0 degrees Aries.

Also:
Government Documents: Launching (Beta) on July 26th: Federal Register 2.0 (FR 2.0). Federal Register 2.0 (FR 2.0) will go live on July 26, 2010 with a beta release. That day is also the 75th anniversary of the Federal Register Act. Federal Register 2.0 is a joint project from the National Archives Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Printing Office (GPO). On July 26th, the Federal Register will be available at: www.federalregister.gov...

Also: Cuba: National Day (Anniversary), Atomic Bomb Delivered (65th Anniversary), US Disabilities Act (20th Anniversary)

And interesting is also:
www.canadafreepress.com...

Yes, that does sound like a coincidence.
Not even a very good one at that.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hey I realise I'm posting like 2 years later and all, but I just found out about this movie and it's possible suppression.

I have been trawling the Yahoo group that was created in search of some possible clues for what may be up with this..

Jon Gress seems to be posting regularly with reassurements of the films release for quite some time. From what I can gather he'd put a load of effort into this film, and had a cast of 250+ and crew of only about 10 or so working on this. From the posts still up on the forum you can see how passionate he is about the subject and seems to be all for the idea of having group discussions on the subject.. seeming highly knowledgable on it all himself.

There has been much stated about the possibility of funding being the issue.. This clearly seems to not be the case from this reply on Dec 6th 2005

"Re: [1ANUNNAKI] Anybody have an idea on a release date?

Well, there has been more to this then just post production... but not funding... Since we began
post production (which by the way rivals big FX films in sheer quantity of fx but with a hundreth
of the manpower on such hollywood films) we've moved our studio, survived a hurricane,
moved our residence, survived another hurricane, had a baby, survived another hurricane,
did I mention surviving another hurricane...lol you get the picture. In addition, we are a
production company so client work must meet deadlines, etc... We ARE in full swing post
production and production of all marketing materials, etc... so... in short... yes, we, like many
productions have had some hold-ups, but we do have completion well within our sites and
a a few surprises planned along the way... we work hard not to disappoint

Hope this clarifies.

Best regards,
Jon

Richard Rivera wrote:

It is currently , according to most sources, "being edited for production".. I sense there is more than this in the delay.. probably funding issues. "

There is also much talk of this whole film being a hoax, but I can't imagine that with the actors replying and getting involved in discussions on the Yahoo group that this would be the case. One poster of the group also states how she was on the set in one of the scenes and couldn't wait for the release, she was defending from an attack by another poster.

To me it seems there is enough evidence to rule out the possibility of funding being the issue, and also enough to rule out the fact that this wasn't being worked on or in creation.

Another possibility is that they realised it wasn't quite what they had built it up to be and didn't want to release it, however the fact that Jon Gress does not address any questions or queeries on the film that you could call his lifes work is highly strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join