It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Anunnaki, the movie: The Film TPTB Don't Want Us To See.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
To those who suspect conspiracy, just think about the fact that this project was started in 2003, it was supposed to be released in 2006. The site was still up as recent as last year, and the director was still answering questions on forums. So, it was 3 years behind schedule and the website hadn't been updated since 2006. Doesn't it seem more likely that the director bit off more than he could chew and ran out of money in 2006 and simply was unable to keep paying for the domain name?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

In fact its more realistic.

How is it any more realistic?

Well because we know that its scientifically possible for advanced life to exist beyond planet Earth and a race that has the ability to travel though space would have the ability to genetically engineer a primitive home-worlder.

You mean like in Stargate!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Are UCAlien and Jon Gress one-in-the-same?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i see ALOT of this argueing about this film is because so many people dont like Sitchin,

well in 2005 ats member Defragger posted in this related thread www.abovetopsecret.com... that he had read about the film on yahoo groups discussion with its producer, and Defragger was posting on ats to tell us that this film does NOT use Sitchin as a source, and that he in fact goes straight to the translations themselves, and also the producer himself doesnt like Sitchins. so keep that possibility in mind when argueing the accuracy of this film, this is possibly not a Sitchins argument at all, or atleast may not be, hard to say for sure with the film being so dead and gone, probably is a case of just to underfunded.

heres his post

Originally posted by Defragger
Check out movies.groups.yahoo.com...

This seems to be a still active message board regarding the movie and its production state. Jon Gress is an active participate in discussing the film and its intent and direction here. They have suffered a setback recently in that the associate producer was recently killed in a motorcycle accident. Seems from what info gleaned from that board that they are shooting for a late 2005/early 2006 release date. A lot of discussion has taken place at that site re: the history and accuracy of pre-biblical Sumerian and Mesopotamian events and how that are to be interpreted for the movie. Nice thing to see is that Gress is NOT following Sitchin
as a format to create the movie. Gress couldnt get his head around some of what Sitchin proposes (nor can I)and decided to smartly go back to the source, the pure translations of the clay tablets, for inspiration to do the film. One can only hope and pray this isnt another fracked up film like the Omega Code or some other religious claptrap.
Be sure to read Jon Gress' entries on this board. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders; hope it shows up in his film.

[edit on 25-10-2005 by Defragger]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Im confused I did a search on Yahoo and found an extensive array of information on the net for the movie... is this some kind of advertising gimmick?

There is no conspiracy here folks, keep moving along, nothing to see here

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Shadowfoot]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

I wouldn't say it completely lacks controversy. It directly challenges current religious beliefs about creation. We all know that the religious fly off the handle when it comes to their beliefs, just look how they acted with life of brian.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

reply to post by NASA is ASAN

I wouldn't say it completely lacks controversy. It directly challenges current religious beliefs about creation. We all know that the religious fly off the handle when it comes to their beliefs, just look how they acted with life of brian.

It's not completely without controversy, but it doesn't even come close to say A Clockwork Orange, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Event Horizon, Men Behind the Sun or even Avatar.

Things have changed since Life of Brian was released, which was before I was even born.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Maybe he realized that 50 foot tall aliens riding to earth on a flaming red planet sounded a little crazy and decided to stop making the movie

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupremeKnowledge
Maybe he realized that 50 foot tall aliens riding to earth on a flaming red planet sounded a little crazy and decided to stop making the movie

You think?

I thought they were closer to 20 feet, but same effect.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

DUN DUN DUN LOL oh finally someone tried to release the truth let me tell you kiddos how the whole thing happened. The divine mama bear was sitting on the throne with the leaders of 12-22 races wondering of what to do next. In true fact the phrase from the bible was indeed said "Let us create men in our own image" and several other phrases were said "To prosper to grow one with us as a universal race". But then a fact arose how can we create men in our own image the men made up of 22 races. Thus the Elohim (tall handsome blues) stepped in to offer a resolution to the problem by combining the DNA of the 22 race and work on recreating the original human body into a share outcome of beauty. While work was done the DNA was put together how ever the body had to be massively reconstructed due to the fact that it could not handle the extra strains of DNA. Thus we created men as tall beautiful never aging organisms giving life to the birth vessels they would produce and conceive children everything was done by the design. To point out this was before the great flood and before Atlantis was built. Once the project was complete we put them back helped them build Atlantis and co-existed as one with the people of this planet. Until some of the leaders of the 22 races saw other potentials for humans slaves for trade. Thus the battle of Atlantis began one side for freedom the other side for control and enslavement of these wonderful people. The freedom liberators lost and Atlantis was in control of the Annunnaki also several others. This was the reason why humans were dropped back to 2 DNA strains and biologically downgraded. Ever sense there have been battles above this planet and in the universe to bring the freedom that the human race truly deserves.

Every religion and history about the true creation of men was written by the victors. This is where this famous phrase truly originated from "History is written by the victors". We never expected to see our cosmic brother to do such a thing to enslave a race and control it for so many years. It truly saddens me of what took place on this planet and what is happening now.

You may ask "How do you know this??" well I have one simple answer to your question. I was on the ship of the Elohim when the creation took place I was still a small kid with a teddy bear. Watching my father and his team working on the genetics also the body of the perfect human. When I am saying perfect human truly mean it.

Peace to you all children of us.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
Im not sure I understand what you mean. Excluding Sitchin's "research" on the subject, dont you think the Sumarian artifacts and history lend credibility to the idea of ancient aliens?

Of course not.

They mention nothing at all about aliens, space or any of the other tripe derived from Sitchin's pipe dreams.

And dreams is a kind word. Sitchinistas are almost always sure Sitchin can translate cuneiform. The fact is, not only can he not translate Sumerian, Akkadian, Assyrian or Babylonian cuneiform, he's never even claimed he could.

Harte

[edit on 7/15/2010 by Harte]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The official website of the movie was just baffling and years ago I've seen myself the pictures of the pre-production. But something happened. It was shut down as well as any single link related to his movie. All pictures, videos and information were banned from internet. The email account of Jon Gress also was shut down.

Well he can be found here: www.myspace.com...

And it seems his last login was today
so he seems to be around, the youtube video doesn't say which email address was 'shutdown', could it be that the website got closed because the project was cancelled, and so any related website services such as email address for that domain also got closed?

From what I've found on the net, he seems to be readily available so i don't think he went into hiding or something worse.

Pretty much looks like project got canned, everyone moved on...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Maybe it was a totally lame movie with bad acting and crap special effects so nobody would fund it...probably closer to the truth then TPTB didn't want us to see it.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

The official website of the movie was just baffling and years ago I've seen myself the pictures of the pre-production. But something happened. It was shut down as well as any single link related to his movie. All pictures, videos and information were banned from internet.

Well it's not banned, you can see it on youtube right now, thanks to the link you posted. I don't recall youtube being some underground confidential alternative website...

Sitchin is one of the favourite contributors on Mediaset channels in Italy, because he's cheap...
Maybe he should ask its owner, Berlusconi, to finance his movie. Silvio loves to produce this kind of crap, so there is a chance.

Seriously, nowadays we can see high resolution pictures of just after the Big Bang 13 billion years ago, but we are unable to spot "Nibiru" or whatever it's called which is just a close suburb of Earth, if it ever exists?

Come on, please, give me a break.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

www.youtube.com...

Server Error???

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Interesting. I never heard of this before but I have heard of Anunnaki. Also I found this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace!

Whoops.....link not found.

Okay, we have enough conspiracies to deal with. What gives?????

Check your network settings...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by harryposter

I never said anything about "Nibiru", Personally I believe your right about our so-called 12th planet if it existed we would see it by now.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

There's far too much evidence to suggest that we know NOTHING about what happend in ancient history, to create a theory and then relate it to the people as the only sound explanation is lunacy.

~Keeper

This has to be the best thing I have read all day!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Star only. Nice thread, but i no longer believe in the annunaki. Great post though!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Here's the complete interview with Jon Gress..
I enjoyed it..

S+F!

video.google.com...#

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
To me the websites in the beginning look like some kind of spaceship interface. I think they're based off of some real holographic design. As for that one image - it reminds me of the new V. As for the movie itself, can't find anything, but found a very similiar movie due to release possibly this year called "Nephilim". Check the synopsis at imdb, not very normal. Also in Rainbow Six (came out in 2008) there was a poster which said "July 26th 2010 Mars Awakens The Return of the Nephilim"...I guess we have to wait and see. I personally believe in the ancient astronaut/anunnaki theory.

[edit on 22/7/10 by Cybernet]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join