It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Anunnaki, the movie: The Film TPTB Don't Want Us To See.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

"...and God said,

"...Let us make man in our image, in our likeness..."
The Bible

In 2006 an unknown North-American director/producer, Jon Gress, started to film what should be the most controversial movie, EVER. A trilogy about the Anunnaki sojourn on Earth. Since the arrive 450.000 years ago, the pre/post flood empires, the departure and the next return after 2012. A very accurate independent movie based in the books of Zecharia Sitchin that should be released in 2007, 2008 and 2009. The official website of the movie was just baffling and years ago I've seen myself the pictures of the pre-production. But something happened. It was shut down as well as any single link related to his movie. All pictures, videos and information were banned from internet. The email account of Jon Gress also was shut down. The movie was never released and the tracks of its existence were erased from media.
It's pretty obvious that such production would strike down the current status quo kept by TPTB and finally wake up people to these very amazing events of human history.
I've gathered the last and very rare evidences of this movie in this video. You will have a far idea about what it was prevented of being released."

Hello fellow ATSers

I found this video on Youtube. Its done by UCAlien so many of you may have already seen it.

I have never heard of this film before so I decied to start this thread so I could pick the brains of those "In the know!".

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Interesting. I never heard of this before but I have heard of Anunnaki. Also I found this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Somehow I doubt a low budget movie spouting a load of far out stuff as fact would be of interest to TPTB. Not enough to completely remove all trace of it from existence. Yet so conveniently leave JG still breathing.

I think the reason that there are no videos of the film or making-of the film have surfaced & that's because he didn't have the money to make the film in the first place.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
In about 10 minutes I was able to find his phone number,email address,my space page, and a slew of other information including podcasts he made for film making workshops and things about his production company based in Florida.

I doubt this project was shut down by "tptb" and it's more of a case of " the money that wasn't there". As well as by no means has " all traces" of this project been erased from the web as there are an extremely large amount of hits for it and lots and lots and lots of discussion as well as the original trailers that he released ages ago.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Itachimaru]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Most controversial movie ever?

I doubt it.

Secondly, Sacharia Stichin, has a THEORY, not a proven fact, researched and well thought out thing about the Annukaki.

As the previous poster stated, I found all his information in about 10 minutes. The reason this didn't go forward is that no producer wanted to touch the movie because it would not make ANY money.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
www.youtube.com...

Server Error???

Originally posted by Armour For Victor

Interesting. I never heard of this before but I have heard of Anunnaki. Also I found this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace!

Whoops.....link not found.

Okay, we have enough conspiracies to deal with. What gives?????

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This movie has had a trailer for like 15 years. If he ever finished the thing it'll be released on VHS tapes.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Some on you guys on this site take the Annunaki subject way too seriously and expect that other people would too. A movie based on them would do as much to sway the population of the population's view of the past as much as Avatar would: which is to say it would be statistically insignificant.

Basically, when the common staunch Christian (or Jew, Muslim, etc. etc. etc.) watches this movie, they might be entertained, but ask them what they think about the possibility of it being real afterwards and they'll laugh either in their heads or right to your face.

This movie wouldn't be controversial and it probably wouldn't even make a profit. Not trying to step on any toes, but let's be real with each other, if anything else.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

dun duna duna duan duna DUNA DUNA D-U-N-A Charge of the debunkers hi oh silver away.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well, as a movie I could see it falling between Star Wars and Battlefield Earth. Epic series and epic failure.

The question I have is with the popularity of good science fiction movies, why would this one be dropped? Did you see the winged ufo they designed? That was awesome!

I think this one hit a nerve. History before the great flood? Religion? Our creation? 2012?

Something about this movie hit too close to home for someone that was powerful enough to pull the plug...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I found Jon Gress's facebook link somewhere and I dropped him a message (last year) asking what the hell was going on with the movie.

Never heard anything...

I was REALLY excited to hear about this movie. It's a movie that needs to be done. I don't care what anyone says.

We can have so many Christian themed movies, so many mindless Hollywood movies (I'm not comparing the last two), and so on, but THIS movie can't make it due to "funds".

Come on...

[edit on 7/14/2010 by impaired]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kodiak60

dun duna duna duan duna DUNA DUNA D-U-N-A Charge of the debunkers hi oh silver away.

So because me and tothetenth took a few minutes to actually research it and show that it isn't some grand government conspiracy to coverup a fictional group of peoples relevance to human history, we are debunkers, and I take it you used that word in the meanest sense possible.

Surely, it's impossible that he ran out of money and that no one would fund his project, that's just ludicrous!

Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.

On a side note, I have gotten so sick of getting U2U's calling me all kinds of names "disinfo agent" amongst the more clean ones, based solely on the fact that I

A) DO NOT blindly believe what someone writes on a message board as being absolute fact.

B) Do my own research and draw my own conclusions from what I find.

People on this message board want to believe so badly that there is some alien savior that is on their way to save them from their humdrum existence,how about you get out and change your existence for yourself.

There is no man behind the curtain/in the sky/on another planet who is going to come and make it alright for you.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well, we got to muddle through the greys in Signs with Mel Gibson, and that was allowed by TPTB. If they can let us have that fantasy drivel, why not let us have a few Annunaki to round it out?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Secondly, Sacharia Stichin, has a THEORY, not a proven fact, researched and well thought out thing about the Annukaki.

One only needs to look at Ancient Egyptian & Sumerian history to see the bigger picture. Not to mention the Bibles of ALL religions that are still practiced today- they all contain the same message.

People ridicule Zecharia Sitchen for his work, when they themselves cannot even translate Sumerian or any other ancient language for that matter. One doesn't even need to be able to read Sumerian- the depictions in ancient Egypt- as well as Many other physical artifacts have been found that support his 'theory'. And they are pretty clear.

The history and proof is there. People just choose to deny it...

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Tripple_Helix]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

I never stated that Ancient history did not have accounts of alien encounters or other "beings" interacting with those cultures.

What I said is that I don't believe what Sacharia stated as proof, it's only a theory. His translations of sumerian texts have been shown to be somewhat off.

I believe in ET, don't you worry and I do think they played a big role in our ancient history, I just don't think it's the Annukaki or any other fictional race that's been created as a marketing gimmick to sell books and movies.

There's far too much evidence to suggest that we know NOTHING about what happend in ancient history, to create a theory and then relate it to the people as the only sound explanation is lunacy.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Im not sure if this adds to the thread or not but a few years back Jon Cox (Australian special effects chap) put on an exhibition at the Brisbane museum. It show-cased a lot of his workshops productions and the center piece was a bronze, lifesize reptilian from a movie he was trying to get funding for concerning an alien (said reptilian) crash landing in South America and being hunted by Conquistadors. He had some storyboards pinned up and various bits and bobs, looked very interesting and original. However it came to nothing, a few of my friends, who worked in the industry, informed me it would never get the funding as it was a "touchy subject". Never really understood that phrase, until now...maybe.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Itachimaru

I can assure you that there are in fact people on earth that can be labeled "The powers that be". Although they are far from what people think they are.

They are the ones in control. The ones with the most influence... They exist.
Who do you think that starts illegal wars and gets away with them to Ohh... and filthy rich. Countries that go bankrupt and men at wallstreet have a party cause it made them rich.

There is no man behind the curtain/in the sky/on another planet who is going to come and make it alright for you.

I totally agree, even if there is... We should get our priorities strait and our acts together and take responsibility for them. We aren't anyones pet.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me of the movie back in the 80's - Enemy Mine with Dennis Quaid and Lou Gossett, Jr.

Human and reptilian kinda befriend each other to survive. www.imdb.com...

I always like that one.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NASA is ASAN
Some on you guys on this site take the Annunaki subject way too seriously and expect that other people would too.

Im not sure I understand what you mean. Excluding Sitchin's "research" on the subject, dont you think the Sumarian artifacts and history lend credibility to the idea of ancient aliens?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The official website of the movie was just baffling and years ago I've seen myself the pictures of the pre-production. But something happened. It was shut down as well as any single link related to his movie. All pictures, videos and information were banned from internet. The email account of Jon Gress also was shut down. The movie was never released and the tracks of its existence were erased from media.
It's pretty obvious that such production would strike down the current status quo kept by TPTB and finally wake up people to these very amazing events of human history.
I've gathered the last and very rare evidences of this movie in this video. You will have a far idea about what it was prevented of being released."

Just like how the kids from the Blair Witch Project disappeared in the forest or how the girl from Paranormal Activity was never seen again!

All pictures, videos and information were banned from internet.

Except, you know the video you linked to and the discussion about it right here. If the government is trying to ban all information about it, they are doing a lousy job.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join