It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Anunnaki, the movie: The Film TPTB Don't Want Us To See.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
Im not sure I understand what you mean. Excluding Sitchin's "research" on the subject, dont you think the Sumarian artifacts and history lend credibility to the idea of ancient aliens?

No.

Simple as that.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

There is no man behind the curtain/in the sky/on another planet who is going to come and make it alright for you.

I totally agree, even if there is... We should get our priorities strait and our acts together and take responsibility for them. We aren't anyones pet.

Very well said.

Sometimes I wish members could give some kind of applause- 'cause you would definitely get one from me for that line.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Im not sure I understand what you mean. Excluding Sitchin's "research" on the subject, dont you think the Sumarian artifacts and history lend credibility to the idea of ancient aliens?

Sure, to believers they do. But to the general population, absolutely not. Even I - after doing tons of research on the topic - still shake my head and go "yeah, probably not". It's all hearsay and that doesn't cut it with most people.

I'm sure a lot of people would love to hear the story and would enjoy a movie of it, but after it's done they'll grab their drinks and popcorn containers, throw them in the garbage, get in the car and continue on with their lives.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Oh damn, double post, I knew this damn forum software needed updating, but not this badly.

So, to make this 1999 software double post error worthwhile, I'll add to it.

Generally, people believe what they believe from their childhood and that's that. There are little changes here and there, but overall it is what it is. No movie is going to make people go "whoa, that's so real, that's exactly how it is, I was so wrong."

[edit on 14-7-2010 by NASA is ASAN]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itachimaru
Surely, it's impossible that he ran out of money and that no one would fund his project, that's just ludicrous!

Of course it's impossible. Hundreds of independent films are not forced to suspend or abandon production every year due to financing. It never happens. And if it does happen, it is only to provide cover for the government forcing this particular film to shut down.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteMagicWoman
Well, we got to muddle through the greys in Signs with Mel Gibson, and that was allowed by TPTB. If they can let us have that fantasy drivel, why not let us have a few Annunaki to round it out?

Not to mention the hundreds of UFO related media that is released every year, movies, books, TV programs. But this one independent production, bloated on delusions of grandeur, was squashed by the powers that be. Right...

[edit on 14-7-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Of course it's impossible. Hundreds of independent films are not forced to suspend or abandon production every year due to financing. It never happens. And if it does happen, it is only to provide cover for the government forcing this particular film to shut down.

Yes, of course it's a conspiracy. There's no way an independent film could run out of money. No way, it must be TPTB.

How does my crazy hat look on me? Does it bring out my eyes?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Stupid double post!

Anyway...saying it was canned by the powers that be sounds either like rationalization for financing falling through or pre-production hype.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NASA is ASAN
Yes, of course it's a conspiracy. There's no way an independent film could run out of money. No way, it must be TPTB.

But this was going to be the most controversial and important movie ever! So what if it was treading ground already covered in Zacariah Sitchin, other authors and numerous television programs. The government had to ban it!

How does my crazy hat look on me? Does it bring out my eyes?

My god you are beautiful. I...I must draw you.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

But this was going to be the most controversial and important movie ever! So what if it was treading ground already covered in Zacariah Sitchin, other authors and numerous television programs. The government had to ban it!

Of course, it's the only logical conclusion. It must have been the government. Never you mind that the highest grossing movie in history was just released that dealt with aliens. I think it was called "Pocahontas 2".

My god you are beautiful. I...I must draw you.

I'm getting turned on.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
In relation to the Annunaki as well as Nephilim it seems these topics SPAWN to much imagination about these species on Earth as if some dont want any to think of them.... Crazy thought here it goes the Annunaki and Reptillians are not in agreements which would clearify if they did assist in humanities advancemets why the talking serpent
tampered with their experiments (MABEY ADVANCED HUMANITY TO DESTROY THEM SNAKES??) AND SPAWN OPPOSING SIDES ON PLANETS WHERE SNAKES ARE KNOWN TO EXIST... MABEY FOR WAR THAT WONT BREAK OUT TILL THE ANNUNAKI RETURN TO ASSIST IN SNAKE DESTRUCTION....JUST A THOUGHT

[edit on 7/14/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by Itachimaru

I can assure you that there are in fact people on earth that can be labeled "The powers that be". Although they are far from what people think they are.

They are the ones in control. The ones with the most influence... They exist.
Who do you think that starts illegal wars and gets away with them to Ohh... and filthy rich. Countries that go bankrupt and men at wallstreet have a party cause it made them rich.

I do not deny that there are people in power behind the scenes making things happen, that's the way of the world and has been for all time, all I'm saying is that the term "TPTB" gets thrown around so much, like there is a dark cavernous room in some secret underground lair in the bottom of a volcano that a group of people meet in and decide the fate of the world and squash low budget productions of movies that only a fringe group of people would care about.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Itachimaru

I must say that I didn't understand this from your previous reply.
Please except my apology for my assumption ?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ok just wanna chime in before DoomsdayRex and Nasa is Asan start making sweet love right here in this thread.

Firstly I just want to thank all those who posted.

Secondly the only info on this movie I can find is in forums like this. So if anyone can steer me in the right direction

Also, the story of the Annunaki is about as realistic as the story of creation so it can't be out-right disclosed, In fact its more realistic.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Ok just wanna chime in before DoomsdayRex and Nasa is Asan start making sweet love right here in this thread.

He has nice hair and personal hygiene, don't pretend like the thought hasn't crossed your mind.

You're very welcome.

Also, the story of the Annunaki is about as realistic as the story of creation so it can't be out-right disclosed, In fact its more realistic.

That's only because the story of creation is about as realistic as the Tooth Fairy (sorry Christians, deal with it). This thread isn't about that though, it's about how you feel TPTB have stifled this project because you think it would change the world's opinion and be "the most controversial movie" ever.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

That's only because the story of creation is about as realistic as the Tooth Fairy (sorry Christians, deal with it). This thread isn't about that though, it's about how you feel TPTB have stifled this project because you think it would change the world's opinion and be "the most controversial movie" ever.

" story of creation is about as realistic as the Tooth Fairy" Haha very true. Personally I think this project was scraped due to lack of funds. Its too hard a film to be made by an independent, it would take blockbuster funds to appeal this to the masses.

Also I could think of atleast 10 films that are just as, if not more, controversial than this one.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

It'd be so beautiful, so majestic, it'd melt your face right off.

Aw, shucks! You're going to make me blush.

Also, the story of the Annunaki is about as realistic as the story of creation so it can't be out-right disclosed

Simply because other people hold irrational beliefs, it does not make other irrational beliefs any more valid.

In fact its more realistic.

How is it any more realistic?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Yes,

I remember this interview now. Wow, it's amazing what you can forget, out of sight out of mind so to speak. I think I remember a website for it too, where you could click around and a lot of it was still in development and seemed legit. I was looking forward to seeing it. So there's nothing at all left? Seriously?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

In fact its more realistic.

How is it any more realistic?

Well because we know that its scientifically possible for advanced life to exist beyond planet Earth and a race that has the ability to travel though space would have the ability to genetically engineer a primitive home-worlder.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

" story of creation is about as realistic as the Tooth Fairy" Haha very true. Personally I think this project was scraped due to lack of funds. Its too hard a film to be made by an independent, it would take blockbuster funds to appeal this to the masses.

Which was the point I was making, this film wouldn't be controversial in the least. It's not a controversial subject; it's ridiculous (and possibly entertaining) before it ever even touches controversial.

Also I could think of atleast 10 films that are just as, if not more, controversial than this one.

I could name 1000 films more controversial than this one would be. This film wouldn't even be controversial at all, it'd be classified as fiction.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join