It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to win the lottery? Just visualize it!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
OK, so the other day I was watching this show on T.V, which I normally don’t watch, called: The Lottery Changed My Life.

I have seen some of the episodes on YouTube and some of them where about how bad it was too win the lottery. Well the one I was watching was about the good outcomes of winning it big! One of the stories struck me because of the way the lady won or what she had done to win it. I had started watching the show mid way though and didn't know the back end of the stories, but i was able to catch just a small bit of one of the winners.

Cynthia Stafford was one of the big winners, winning $112 million. She said she simply wrote down $112 million on a piece of paper and slipped it under her pillow while she slept. I thought that was kind of odd and that there was more to that, then just simply sleeping with it hoping that the lottery fairy would come and save the day. So I did some research and found this article of her story.

How to win the lottery -- yes, you read that correctly -- by visualizing it

Well it turned out that there was more to that. In comes the law of attraction. This so called law of one that never seems to work. So, I’m on a mission and I’m visualizing $100 million and in a couple of months I'll let you know what my outcome is.

My question to you is; How far must you go down the rabbit hole to realize that maybe there is something down there?
Meaning, how much of your attention should you put to really believe this stuff works. At one point in the article Stafford says:

the first couple of weeks took considerable discipline, she says -- she stopped and let go. "Once you're in the flow of the energy," she says, "it's going to happen."

Is there a point in time while believing so much in this idea that you lose yourself in it?

Negative and positive Feedback is wanted.
Thanks!
Peace!
I did a quick search for this and found nothing.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
OK so we all do this
and then pick a differnt number
30.000 members or so...

Well, that would be better odds.
still S&F for optimism.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Stay away, i do not ever do the lottery, more harm than good.

Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I wasnt completely "with the flow" but I visualized being rich saying "money is attracted to me." I went out to my truck that day after work and had a dollar bill under my wiper. Sounds crazy but hey it did work...but I didnt try with the lottery. LOL.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Being positive is a very good thing, but you wont fly only because you visualize it...

Also if many would visualize it all of them would win?
well i dont think

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by StarBoyFG

True, but i think there is more involved with visualizing it. She said she would meditate and be constantly thinking what she would do after winning.
It took her more than 3 months to win. Which means she was in this flow of energy for 3 months. Most people will simply forget after the first week or so. and therefore it wouldn't work.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I think the odds are on our favor...

Thanks for the
SnF!

Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

True, but i don't think its bad. I think the way you handle yourself after winning is bad. Don't allow things to control you, i.e. money.
I by the way have never played the lottery. I have bought the small 2 dollar scratch tickets, but not the big lotto and I live in Texas where it can get pretty big.
After all it is Texas!

Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

I had an experience of this type of situation, but I still don't know if it was because of the thinking or not.
For weeks I was thinking about this girl I liked and how I wanted her to contact me. I would picture our conversation from the beginning to the end for weeks. Then out of no where she shoots me an e-mail asking how I was. She was my ex but had stopped talking to me for months.
Still don't know why she sent that e-mail.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

I personally never do the lottery and will not, people are obsessed with money and i want none of it.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Yea, I have sort of the same look on money. Only difference is, I don't hate it or dislike it, I just don't care for it. Now, it would be nice to have it, but I wouldn't allow it to control me. I always say that if I won the lottery I would share it with all my friends and family. I continue to think this way and I imagine myself sharing it with others.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
[deleted, decided it was too snarky]

[edit on 13-7-2010 by NewlyAwakened]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The goal is to live that you are already rich..or you are "already with" whatever you desire. Feel the feelings from what you desire as you have alreay attained it. You have to stay with the flow and it will show up more and more....this is the secret we have all been held back from...but it is also being used for coruption and evil. Bad situation.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

Understanding it may be easy but actually keeping up with it is hard. It's hard to keep in that mind set when you have so much distractions out in the world that will take your mind away from what you are trying to attract.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The woman's thoughts on winning and getting into the flow of energy are basically taught in the book "The Secret"...I have read the book, but can not keep the thought pattern going due to the fact that once I tell myself (and the law of attraction) that I want money...the first thought that pops into my head is "well, unless you think there's someone else who needs it more" which of course screws up the process...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rockhndr

You have a kind heart. My first thoughts are...
"I want money, Hmm I wonder how my friends would react when I by them this..."
Its also hard for me to keep the thought in motion and never let it go.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
to all those "the secret" and visualizers, i say this: Michelle Kwan.

this applies to any olympic athelete who has spent his or her life working towards and visualizing a goal. sometimes, what's not meant to be is meant to be.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Playing the lotery is a rip off ! here's whats gonna happen if you win the lotery...

Your friend will get ennoyed of you coz they'll all want to ask you for money,they'll linger and when they'll get it, they'll spend it and ask for more. You'll lost your true friend for money, you wont know who they are anymore like you do now.
Running away for some peace thats you will do. While you dont wanna change, poeple around will and then you'll see that money dosent bring happiness.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

Of course it takes time and the reason why is you will have more folks around you saying YOU CANT,, YOU CANT,, ITS ALL BS,, THERE IS MORE TO THE LAW OF ATTRACTION and it wont work unless you are and become what you want to attract, muster up this feeling, that feeling, look to the left, sneeze to the right, and on and on and on...yadda yadda yadda.

To accomplish great things, do nothing

So you have to overcome all of that junk people say is reality but only ends up being a 3 ton weight keeping you down and beaten.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

This is true for some people and for some situations. Now maybe others want money for happiness, but I don't. I'm happy where I'm at. Now about my friends, I have a close knit friends of about 5 to 10. I personally feel that maybe one or two of them would actually change. Also, I would already be inclined to give my friends money if not share what I have with them. These people are not my friends their more like family. Yes even family members change, but there would be no need for greed or fighting if we are feed every day.

You'll never know if it works if you don't try it.

Pecae!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join