Want to win the lottery? Just visualize it!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Luke: She's rich.
Han Solo: [interested] Rich?
Luke: Rich, powerful. Listen, if you were to rescue her, the reward would be...
Han Solo: What?
Luke: Well, more wealth than you can imagine!
Han Solo: I don't know, I can imagine quite a bit.

Vic,
Did the lady ever mention that she reviewed the winning numbers on a regular basis?

I'm one that believes something like this is extremely possible simply because the common denominator between your past, present and future is (drum roll)
...YOU.

If you really think about it, you are the conduit to your past and your future has a conduit to you today.

So if one gets in the habit of waiting and watching for the winning lotto number on a regular basis while calling them out, it's possible you just make a connection to your past self and these numbers just might make it back in time to you today.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Thanks for the back up.
Most of the time it's not people telling you it's not gonna work, its just the fact that other things take your mind away from what your goal is. Just daily things like having fun.

I think one must literally lose them selfs into this idea until the fruit is ripe.
Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Visualizing lottery is an extreme Limitation because riches can come from anywhere.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I would love to win the lottery, and would open up a wolf rescue, and sanctuary. Then I could afford to hire some staff members to take care of the wolves, when I decide to take a vacation. I would put the money to good use.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I don't think she mentioned anything about that.

If I'm not mistaken, I think what you are saying is that I am connected to my future self and my past self and some how we can communicate with each other... right?
Now that would be awesome.
Guess I could try something like that.
But where would I start?

Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Woah, you mean one can visualize getting money from another source or in another way..?
You know honestly I never thought about that.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ambient moon

Start visualizing now and meditating later!
That would be awesome! I think I would visit this wolf sanctuary!

Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ive tried this many times in many different situations.

Hasn't worked once.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

Not a matter of "where", but rather when.
I would start today.

It's just a theory but I think it would be best to do it on a regular basis, even at the same time, of the same day of the week, from the same location.
(Example: every Thursday at 10:00PM. No Daylight Saving Time)

That way you are able to pinpoint the exact TIME you are able to make the connection with your past self.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Alxandro]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I must say that this does in fact work, it does in fact take considerable discipline, but it also takes a great amount of being in the right state of mind...Right now I cannot do this I simply can't the negativity I have been bombarded with and the negativity I am reacting with would be too much interference, if you will.
However, I am going to share my story with you all... I did this, not exactly how she did, I didn't write the amount on a piece of paper and put it under my pillow, this is what I did, as another poster stated I visualized being a magnet for money and burned a green candle every night for seven days straight doing the same visualization, this is significant because it is about attraction in Wicca, where green represents money, health and a good harvest, etc, anyway, after the seven days exactly my SO bought a lottery ticket and we won $10,000, the next day he played again and we won $5,000, the next day we won again $1,000. Mind you they were all scratch offs not numbers, and he did not play any pick its I don't think at the time, if he did well I wasn't concentrating on a lot of money, in fact it was to find a job that paid fairly decently, however I beleive the winnings were what came out of it because of the fact that there was nothing really available to the specifications I wanted, therefore it came to me via a different route. But, I can tell you, one, I was not in a negative state of mind, I had no other distractions so it was very easy to be disciplined in the thought, and three, I was in a better state of mind altogether, in other words I was not overly stressed about anything like finances, kids, and stupid neighbors, so I could exude positivity, but right now, everything is being nasty and I know there's no way in hell I could repeat this at this time!
I really wouldn't even try if you have stressors, negativity, or distractions because things can happen like instead of attracting money, you could attract negative things like loss of money, job, home, etc... beleive me I know that side of the coin as well.
So a word of advice, if you're going to try this, Be very careful with your state of mind... to be able to make it work the ENERGY COMES FROM YOU!!!!!!! That's very important!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I have heard that the "letting go of the outcome" is essential.

In the 1920's Florence Scovel Shinn wrote several books that are basic versions the of the law of attraction and The Secret. She was part the new spiritual awakening at that time.
Funny how groups of people periodically go through these "awakenings" (look up the the Great Awakenings) that seem to happen at least once a century in America.

here is a link to a channeler video talking about how to win the lottery:

www.youtube.com...

good luck

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I don't know much about Wicca so please enlighten me.
First, who or what is the driving force behind Wicca?

You used a mechanism straight out of the Wiccan handbook. Seems it obviously worked for you and got rewarded in some way as a result, but aren't you worried that at some point, this force may come back to collect in some way?

Since nothing in this world is a guaranteed freebie, the fact that you are now bombarded with negativity could mean that the Wiccan debt collectors may be calling.

I'm not disrespecting a force I know nothing about, I'm just curious.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I visualize me getting boinked by hot chicks every day. And every so often, it works!

I don't play the lotto... I pay enough taxes already.

If I did play the lotto and did win, I would have a room in my mansion staffed full time with (guess what)...hot chicks!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 5MaveN5

Thanks for posting that video...I really liked it alot..
I wonder just how much our mindset affects our daily lives without us really knowing about it??? hmmmm

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I agree with Armour with the Law of Attraction. A lot of people get there New Years Resolutions in but within a couple of weeks people give up on what they visualize. I suggest go for it, visualize on it and meditate on it. It's like one of those becareful on what you wish for kind of things. It'll one day come true. Note be specific: Like 3 feet of snow in California in July 17, 2011. Keep this thought until it feels about right and then forget it. Until that day hits then you could look back and see what you wished for.

So remember grab your winter clothes people in California. If it happens on that day... It's not my fault for loving winter.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Honestly, I'm up for trying this as an experiment.
Got nothing to lose but a few bucks and I could spend that on Coffee easily.
I'll give it a 30 day trial, two draws a week on the 6/49 and see what happens.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I certainly believe that this is possible. This girl really did all she had to do to "attract" that money to her. She was specific, she believed it would work, she felt how it would feel and she committed her whole being into it every day until her goal was reached.

Most people don't do that. They try to attract something and if after 1 or 2 weeks they receive nothing, they tell themselves that it doesn't work. Or they plainly don't believe that they can have it. I believe faith and commitment are the most important steps in using the Law of Attraction. You can't fool the universe. You can't say I will try this to see if it works. When you have that mindset it will indeed work, but it will only manifest your doubts and worries instead of your desired goal.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Started my experiment.
Bought two tickets today..and I will play the same numbers WHILE VISUALIZING for the next 4 weeks.
Wish me luck!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

There is a scret book on manifesting ......Franz Bardon.

He says ...you have to imagine that this reality has already taken place.

Not only that ...but imagin this reality of having won ...and then breath this thought/thoughts into your lungs so that these thoughts enter the blood stream and your whole being is vibrating this thought.

Also when you eat food and drink. Picture that reality in the food and drink and also it will infuse you with that reality......

If it works ....I only ask for a 5% cut to open a bed and breakfast in the foothills of the Appalachian mountains ...40 acres ...all ats members can come hang out and have friendly debates about stuff

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Good Luck!
And remember it's a little more than visualizing. You have to feel like you have already won and meditate on this idea.

Peace!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join