It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO to wipe out 30 million people in Gulf states, Central & South America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
If TPTB (aka: NWO) really wanted to reduce the global occupancy significantly and quickly, all they would need to do is an actual public disclosure of E.T.'s.

I remember, when I was a little girl, my mother told me about a radio show called "War of the Worlds". Some people didn't realize it was just a story for entertainment because of how the story was played out on the radio. (I learned the same thing in my "Media" class when I was in high school)

It turns out that there was mass hysteria and some people killed their families and then commited suicide. Some just commited suicide. If TPTB REALLY want to reduce life on this planet, then all they need is total, complete, full disclosure. The hysteria will take care of the rest.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

This is a serious ecological event, but 12 months from now, it will be a non event, the gulf will recover and we will move on to the next conspiracy hyped event.

Are you kidding? The cartography happened on April 20 and the new cap was placed yesterday, Jul 14. That is like 90 some odd days or so, multiplied by the 26,500 to 40,000 barrels per day, at my last estimate. Exxon Valdez only split 250,000 barrels. And we are still dealing with the health and environmental consequences of that, all 21 years later. You can tell the gulf residence that it was a "non-event" 12 months after the fact, when they are dying of cancer from the toxic soup of oil and Corexit. Maybe you are right and the residence will fall for this "non-event" But at least they will have a dead ecosystem to act as a reminder.

What's the NWO going to do with 30 million deaths? They need more like 6 billion. Thirty million falls short of their quota.

I think one million, or 500,000, or maybe even 10,000 dead could be enough to implement global energy reforms. A unified governing body for the production and distribution of oil, or any energy. People seem to think that it is money alone that will give the NWO the power to implement a world governing body. This is far from the truth. Among other things, energy is worth a lot more then fictitious money.

Great thread OP, lets not shy from controversy and keep our creative options open.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I have a question. At the bottom of each photo the elevation is less than 1000 feet in one and less than 200 feet in the others Yet on the side in whiter than white numbers it shows a supposed 8000 foot drop off from 7000 foot.

What does the elevation at the botton of each photo represent?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewheelturns
So you say they want to wipe out 30 million? I say, let them wipe out 30 million. Go ahead, good deal, free ticket home. Their problem will not go away, and they are burning in the Creators fire. Let them do what they will, for the Wrath of God will only come down harder upon them. ( :

That's very Christian of you. But don't blame BP, the Devil made them do it. Hell, an even better idea is to just ignore the real issue all together and wait for God to come and sort it all out for us...history tells us again and again that 5% of the time, it works every time.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cb0688
Those pictures do look REALLY odd....

I am a little confused about something. On the 8000+ foot picture the bottom of the photo says -979 feet. But out to the side it has 8800 feet. That would be a huge drop off.

Where did that much mass drop off to?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The real truth.

TPTB have nothing to gain from a Tsunami, not gonna happen. It would wrecj their insurance conglomeration.

That is where Corexit comes into the equation.

Obama passes universal health care,

BP poisons the gulf with corexit.

Obama's universal health care bill pays for treatment of those poisoned with corexit on the taxpayer dime. The average lifespan of those who worked in the cleanup of the exxon-valdez is 51 years.

The poisoning of the gulf leads to cap and tax.

This is the way the PTB will make the most.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
If you can find a nuke big enough to do what you say it will let me know please so I can put my twelve pack and my hooka up on a pillow!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmosKid

Who are you referring to?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

it still takes time to drill at that depth and even trying to do what they are doing at that depth i'm pretty sure they will be doing their best cause if it is proven they aren't they will never get a contract to drill for oil again.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

are you an idiot sorry needs to be said have you seen other posts and other stories on this matter they are drilling either side of it then cutting into the original drill hole there for the pressure is taken before it reaches where the leak is. Do some bloody research also how has the load of crap story gotten so many flags.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong but are these the google earth photos that were on UFO hunters regarding USO's and underground bases? It is near Cuba and some thought it was part of the montauk project ect. I believe it went something like this : Huge base door in floor of ocean appears and other times can not be seen a hot spot for UFO activity.

i575.photobucket.com...

Originally posted by theregonnakillme

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1f93522a7c2.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/450663fbc2e2.png[/atsimg]

The next two pictures show the scale of this event:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c8c50728b18.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/641a2d827ffd.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/564c2025f1d7.png[/atsimg]

This picture shows the area to be affected by this mega-tsunami:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52f2957f9955.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MojosGhost

Hasn't there been a spill in the gulf before how much leaked back then and how long did it take for the area to recover?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
That area of the ocean floor has these lines all over the place. They have been there for a while and i see no connection to "bombs" all though possible. Some say ruins of Atlantis some say USO base and some say Military bases but demolitions is a first. The title of this thread is a bit misleading and demerits the the theory in providing lack of data. Maybe the OP was trying to get our attention but i dont see these lines being the operandi of a devious plan or connected to TPTB. I do believe there is more than utter incompetence going on even after you apply occams razor BP is playing dirty pool and has been practicing a "in you're face" method of destruction with no remorse. But most of these theories of a huge overkill plan on the populous has jumped the shark all ready. IMHO they want to collapse the economy and implement absolute control plain and simple, the ambitions and attitude of TPTB is similar to a small car full of clowns inside a 3 ring circus. They are sloppier than ever.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Nukes have been tested at various depths in the Sea, in fact, practically every sea and ocean.... no Tsunami has ever been recorded.

The likelihood of a "methane" bubble is very thin, gases, even at high pressures, dissolve into the water (which is a danger to fish, but not to humans...)

Sooooo

I say, show me some scientific evidence such an event could happen.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

It turns out that there was mass hysteria and some people killed their families and then committed suicide. Some just commited suicide. If TPTB REALLY want to reduce life on this planet, then all they need is total, complete, full disclosure. The hysteria will take care of the rest.

There were no mass family killing going on. This is typical disinformation. I assume it is the illuminati's way of convincing us, to convince each other, that we are not intelligent, enlightened, aware, or otherwise ready for information that might otherwise compromise the structure of our fundamental preprogrammed belief systems.

The truth as I can tell, the newspapers and media completely over exaggerated the situation. People did freak out, try to leave cities, hide, and arm themselves. But what do we expect when the way the story was told made it seem like a real broadcast, with people who played experts, and witnesses who spoke.

There were about 250 reported suicides in America that day, but only about 120 where successful. Though some exaggerated claims run as high as 800 attempts. If we take that in comparison to Black Tuesday, Wiki says that the suicide rates increased from 14 to 17 per 100,000, for the duration of how ever many years, and this had nothing to do with survival of the species! There are nearly 30,000 reported suicides in America every year.

It seems that we are more ready to deal with armageddon, then we are to lose a few bucks, or deal with life's little problems.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hey all, just joined interesting article.

Have a look at this picture below, can someone explain these weird lines.
Its just above Norway.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
lol most of the people who replied did not read the whole thread or didn't read it at all and just looked at the picture. he explained what was in the picture yet you have people asking," dude...like..what the hell is that..can someone please tell me what it is??!!"

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
LOL Hahahahaha! This thread was a lot of fun
Flag & Star!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

I, and others, see your determination in trying to debunk this - which is fine if done without agenda. That is the reason I'm here. If anyone can put misconceptions to rest, I believe you'll find them here. Or realistically, it would be much easier to remain ignorant and just believe that which is told to you by those who are told to tell you.

Your remarks remind me of Mythbusters. Ignoring the same piece of information over and over again - you never mentioned putting explosives in your bathtub experiment!

Explosions underwater are amplified which increases the yield. The sheer weight and pressure of mass atop the explosion WILL NOT BUDGE. In a punch-on, who do you think will win; liquid? or an unstable chemical reaction (or atomic reaction)? The explosive energy pushing in any direction will be disastrous.

Although, that's IF they are explosives.... which I believe is the linchpin to this particular theory.

Cheers bloke.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
but the funny thing about these lines, they are not just in that area,if you look at the sea floor on google earth,you can find these patterns any where,it's something to do with the path the sonar took and how it was recorded.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join