It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO to wipe out 30 million people in Gulf states, Central & South America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KANE OG

A beer and a cigarette, I like your style my man! have another beer on me

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
They have these in many of their underwater maps. It's a result of the way they map it.

I mean c'mon... several months ago, it was Atlantis. Google said "Um.. no." Now it's underwater explosives.

But.. no, I guess it makes much more sense America would allow a British oil company to kill 30 million people, than it being simply an effect of Google maps.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Don't we have enough real life catastrophes to deal with right now? Why the need to create drama where there isn't any yet?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

I have no idea. But if you're going to tell me those are mines, you are going to have to tell me how anyone, or better, why anyone went and got themselves 3 story house sized bombs.

FYI, this it did not have to be one boat.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
People flagged this thread? You really flagged this?

Someone please take a moment to remind me again why I quit drinking...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There is just nothing good about this. Anybody feel they have the power to stop this from happening now? It's good to be able to increase awareness about things that has already happened. But stopping something before it happens......Who's going to lead the charge? .....No one because if it doesn't happen you'd be compared with people like Alex Jones. Instead of dismissing him as a nut, maybe we should be paying attention to him. He's one of the few that's actually doing stuff like that. It's hard to lead a revolution when 95% of the world is mindless, blind, stubborn, and ignorant simultaneously. Nope, let's just wait until it happens....Then we'll WANT to do something and then maybe we'll THINK ABOUT taking action.

[edit on 7/13/2010 by Mr Knowledge]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

think you might have an active imagination aren't these shots from google earth images that were taken 6 months ago they aren't active shots fairly certain. If i'm wrong let me know but i think this stuff is on par with people beleiving they have found underwater cities on google earth.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
You know what?.....I've been saving some of these threads regarding Deepwater onto my hard drive,and this one is a classic!

What's the time-scale on this happening? ......I'll tell you what it is......Never!

Tsunamis, methane explosions,oceans poisoned globally, "end of the world as we know it".........it's not going to happen!

This is a serious ecological event, but 12 months from now, it will be a non event, the gulf will recover and we will move on to the next conspiracy hyped event.

I'm going to re-post some of these threads and their crazy claims in 12 months time........I wonder what will be the "new Deepwater" by then?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo

think you might have an active imagination aren't these shots from google earth images that were taken 6 months ago they aren't active shots fairly certain. If i'm wrong let me know but i think this stuff is on par with people beleiving they have found underwater cities on google earth.

Excellent point........how old are the google images that have been posted in the OP ?

I'd bet that they are older than the actual oil spill

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepithush
Nice doom and gloom scare thread, BP are happy with how current methods are taking place to stop the leak and BP have no nukes to do anything, they will be selling up shop once they clean up the mess so wont be doing anything.
Pure and simple as that, no drama, no killing people, no nukes.

The leak cannot be stopped...that's the truth. Anyone, including BP, who says otherwise, is lying through their teeth. If it could be stopped, it would have been stopped, at most, days after the oil rig exploded and sank. The talk about "shutting" it off, but realistically its not possible. This will be leaking for as long as the well has oil in it.

Speaking of the rig...where did it land? Did it hit anything or break oil pipes where it landed? I find it odd that the talk about it has completely stopped. Would or could the weight of that play a factor in this alleged collapse (if it were to occur)?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Why can't it be stopped?

Why won't the relief wells work?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Also I remember seeing a recent thread relating to US naval warships being positioned off of Costa Rica of all places??!? Hmmm...something smells pretty rotten in Denmark I must say :-/

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
did anyone even read what I posted? Those are radar lines from Google's boats.

I heard that excuse before. But use Google earth for yourself. Those are structures, mounds or whatever you want to call them. If that were radar, sonar or whatever from their boats, it would be EVERYWHERE on the ocean floors, literally every inch of the floor. If they are mapping everything down there, then there would be a lot more of these "mounds" than what we see. Also the images he provided show some of them faded, maybe covered by sand or other debris over time. Who knows.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I don't know if the OP's pics are buried explosives. Looks to me like some old drill patches? Maybe?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
I won't bet, but GODDAMN those pictures look fishy.....
It literally does look like mines on the coastal floor.

We need to flag this so it gets attention so we can hopefully debunk it.

I totally agree, those pictures don't look nature made. What in nature makes a perfect rectangle.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Why can't it be stopped?

Ocean oil fields are massive...I could not even begin to imagine how big they are...Hundreds of miles long and hundreds deep likely. That is just a sheer guess. You would need to drill hundreds or more of these so-called "relief wells" for it to have even a 1% effect on the well itself. Factor in the months or more it will take to do that, not to mention humans cannot go that deep without a submarine, so all the work would have to be done from humans on the surface operating ROVs. They tried to turn it off, and their alleged backup systems, all of them, failed.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

Originally posted by Gorman91
did anyone even read what I posted? Those are radar lines from Google's boats.

I heard that excuse before. But use Google earth for yourself. Those are structures, mounds or whatever you want to call them. If that were radar, sonar or whatever from their boats, it would be EVERYWHERE on the ocean floors, literally every inch of the floor. If they are mapping everything down there, then there would be a lot more of these "mounds" than what we see. Also the images he provided show some of them faded, maybe covered by sand or other debris over time. Who knows.

Um.. no.

Bathymetric (or sea floor terrain) data is often collected from boats using sonar to take measurements of the sea floor. The lines reflect the path of the boat as it gathers the data."

The boats do not cross every inch of the ocean floor. That's sort of the point of satellite and sonar.. so they don't have to do that.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

That's known as overlaying maps, as well as the fact that they do not use standard hardware nor the same ships and methods.

Look up this stuff please.

The total mass of these mines would be equivalent to Manhattan Island.

So unless the US suddenly found a way to pull enormous masses of matter out of its arse and able to place them down there for years on hand, I have to say you do not know what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

They also don't go in triangles or rectangles or circles for that matter. If they had all these satellites and such to do this, there would still be a lot more of these things than we see. I am not saying they are bombs, but nonetheless, I don't see it being a sonar blip either.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

Originally posted by Argyll

Why can't it be stopped?

Ocean oil fields are massive...I could not even begin to imagine how big they are...Hundreds of miles long and hundreds deep likely. That is just a sheer guess. You would need to drill hundreds or more of these so-called "relief wells" for it to have even a 1% effect on the well itself. Factor in the months or more it will take to do that, not to mention humans cannot go that deep without a submarine, so all the work would have to be done from humans on the surface operating ROVs. They tried to turn it off, and their alleged backup systems, all of them, failed.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude.......but.......you have no idea what your talking about!

BP have drilled a bore hole into this oil field, it's a mile under the ocean, we know this went tits up.

The relief wells they are drilling are done either side of the original bore to a depth lower than the leak to divert the oil....I believe they are drilling two relief wells.......I'm not sure where your coming from with the having to drill "hundreds of relief wells" or indeed the need to be using "submarines".

As to the months it would take......I believe BP are only days away from linking the relief wells to the leak.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join