It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO to wipe out 30 million people in Gulf states, Central & South America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Title sounds a little extreme doesn't it? For this to happen naturally you would need an event to cause two giant tsunamis, one in the GoM and Another north of the Caribbean. For this to be a man made event all you need is BP and a bunch of explosives off the east coast of the USA, or more precisely some well placed tactical nukes.

What I love about the human brain is its ability to process information and extrapolate a theory, or in my case a conspiracy theory, and it goes like this.

BP has been used to engineer a situation that allows for a giant explosion on the sea floor of the Gulf of Mexico (nuke or methane bubble), this will obviously result is a Mega-tsunami which will wipe out the entire coastal region of the USA, Cuba and Mexico as well as coastlines in Central America.

As I am sure everyone has heard that the oil leak has been tamed, if we are to believe BP and this THREAD. I however think this is just the start of the real event. Sometime in the very near or near future we will probably be told the well is dropping pressure and the sea floor is going to collapse. When this happens there will also be a massive land slide or sea floor event causing said Mega-tsunami. At the same time we will also be told that there has been another sea floor landslide on the east coast which was caused by the Gulf of Mexico event.

This event will also create a massive mega-tsunami which will wipe out the entire Caribbean and the North coast of South America. So what proof do I have? here is some:

This first and second picture shows the mining detonation pattern of explosives on the sea floor:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1f93522a7c2.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/450663fbc2e2.png[/atsimg]

The next two pictures show the scale of this event:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c8c50728b18.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/641a2d827ffd.png[/atsimg]

This pictures shows the location and also the undersea topography. Notice the depth of the sea! there will be hundreds of cubic miles of earth crashing down to 8000ft+:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/564c2025f1d7.png[/atsimg]

This picture shows the area to be affected by this mega-tsunami:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52f2957f9955.jpg[/atsimg]

I had an alternative theory which was about Atlantis rising as there are huge connections to a video recorded in the 1980's of an inductee who claims he saw Atlantis floating on a sea of black (Gulf of Mexico/ Sea of Black?) and a meteorite hitting near Costa Rica LINK.

I can not decide which is the more likely, my above theory or my earlier one; you decide

[edit on 13/7/2010 by theregonnakillme]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I won't bet, but GODDAMN those pictures look fishy.....
It literally does look like mines on the coastal floor.

We need to flag this so it gets attention so we can hopefully debunk it.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Those pictures do look REALLY odd....

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I am thinking you might be onto something here...good looking out. Weather or not its mining operations taking place...something is happening on the sea floor in a pattern-like manner. Makes sense they are allowing BP and other 'chosen ones' to carry out the task of TPTB.

I like the fact that the well truely did rupture but there was some inside job...they used this as their cover for a more massive event. To cover up currency crisis and other impending arrows towards TPTB. They are freaked we are 'waking up' and are making every effort to confuse us and send us into the control cage again. They are going to sacrifice us again...this is sick! I know it may sound over-the-top but man...to many things pointing that direction...

1) There will be a huge devestating event causing mass death.

2) They have to have a cover for that...most likely blaming it on natural disaster related happenings...as a result of the BP oil spill.

Lastly...BP had to have been sacraficed on the surface but they are getting 'hooked up' somehow. They are in it will all the other big corporations anyway....whats it matter they are merged with EXxon...its all planned!!! This world we live in is bizzar and sad.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
So you say they want to wipe out 30 million? I say, let them wipe out 30 million. Go ahead, good deal, free ticket home. Their problem will not go away, and they are burning in the Creators fire. Let them do what they will, for the Wrath of God will only come down harder upon them. ( :

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

off-topic here, but did anybody else notice the town in the Caucus Islands called "Cockburn Town"??? That just made me spit my water out

On topic, good find!!!! S&F for sure, that DOES look extremely fishy to me. Granted I am no geologist, so I look forward to hearing from others who may be able to enlighten us as to what exactly this means.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewheelturns
So you say they want to wipe out 30 million? I say, let them wipe out 30 million. Go ahead, good deal, free ticket home. Their problem will not go away, and they are burning in the Creators fire. Let them do what they will, for the Wrath of God will only come down harder upon them. ( :

HEY!! I'm 15 miles from the Gulf Coast at an elevation of only about 40 ft asl. I say lets NOT wipe out 30 million.

I am a pretty good swimmer, and Tallahassee is several hundred miles from the Deep Horizon site, so I should have a few minutes of warning to find higher ground. Problem here is no North-South highways. There is mostly only East-West highways, and those won't help much!

I do have a motorcycle, and I can fit my wife and both kids on it with me, so traffic won't be an issue if we need to bailout.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81

off-topic here, but did anybody else notice the town in the Caucus Islands called "Cockburn Town"??? That just made me spit my water out

On topic, good find!!!! S&F for sure, that DOES look extremely fishy to me. Granted I am no geologist, so I look forward to hearing from others who may be able to enlighten us as to what exactly this means.

Cockburn is a relatively common name in the UK, I've come across a few. Although it isn't pronounced as it's spelt. It's pronounced as Co burn. Silent ck. I'd imagine that it's the same deal with this town.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
yet another prediction thread

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Thanks for dropping some knowledge on me!
You learn something new every day

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

No so much a prediction as, look at the pictures and decide if giant crabs are making crab mounds on scale on the dozens of miles range or someone is screwing with us!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
I won't bet, but GODDAMN those pictures look fishy.....
It literally does look like mines on the coastal floor.

We need to flag this so it gets attention so we can hopefully debunk it.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE PATTERNS REALLY ARE??????
MODS EXCUSE CAPS.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Sounds interesting, but wouldn't the pressures between the two liquids equalize?

What would cause the sea floor to collapse?

Kharron

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I flagged your thread. Because I would like someone w/ knowledge in this field as well.

As for what I came up with is, it could be deep sea dredging for minerals, metals & precious stones.
DeepSeaMining

Here's a PDF for dredging explosives used...

I would take what I said w/ a grain of salt, as I'm NO expert in this field. Just trying to play the Devils Advocate role. I'm still digging for maps of the areas from different dates for comparisons. Because I did notice other markings down towards the Southern tip of Florida too.

If these markings are new, within 2months, then we may have issues. Good find though!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Nothing like that is gong to happen. As evil and heartless as they are, they are not stupid enough to do something like that and expect to just explain it away. I agree the patterns on the sea floor are unusual, but it's not explosives meant to cause a mega disaster.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The well is unstable, and already has some leakage. Capping the well could create too much pressure that could potentially cause the well and the sea floor to collapse. If the sea floor does release a huge methane gas bubble, it would create a huge tsunami. I don't think that it could wipe out 30 million people though. At least lets hope not. That's a lot of people.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Strange photos. How old are those pics, where'd they come from, and where exactly are they? Does the other thread you linked to explain this?

reply to post by Faiol

This thread in in the General Conspiracy forum. If you take issue with discussions of conspiracies and possible conspiracies and/or "predictions," maybe you're in the wrong place.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

No, imagine you had a giant 10ft balloon that could not be popped, and covered it with earth until it was compressed to a foot thick. The pressure inside the balloon would be extremely high compared to the air pressure outside. If the air pressure decreases suddenly or gently then the soil on top of the balloon will rapidly or gradually lower itself.

If this is done suddenly then you get a huge displacement of soil which if on the sea floor results in a sudden drop in sea levels. On the scale we are talking about in the gulf this will result in a sudden movements of hundreds of billions of gallons of water. If the sea floor dropped by 3 ft over a sea floor area of say 300 square miles the energy released would be on a scale not seen by modern humans.

Even if the the pressure equalisation was gradual, it would at some point result in a sudden collapse which would be considerably smaller than the sudden shift, but still deadly!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Google Earth is the source of the pictures.

They have been available for several years now.

34 26 12.52 N

76 16 46.14 W

[edit on 13/7/2010 by theregonnakillme]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Thanks. Makes sense.

I was thinking a gradual pressure equalization between the cavern and the water, but I can see how a sudden pressure release might have a different outcome.

Khar

<<   2  3  4 >>

join