It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO to wipe out 30 million people in Gulf states, Central & South America

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Berrai
I hate to be the bearer of bad news(or good depending on your point of view) but whomever posted the original thread here is suffering from an extreme lack of knowledge. I work for a seismic surveying company, and part of my job is the interpretation of subsea data, including side scan sonar, seismic, em, and other various forms of data collected by various entities around the globe. What you are seeing here is either a burried pipeline or data transmission lines. Generally, when they are burried, they are burried just below the surface of the sea floor using a dredging barge and a pipe/cable laying barge, then they are followed by a barge that lays giant mats down over the trench to keep ships from unintentionally dropping anchors on their pipes/cables and damaging them. (This happened in off the coast Egypt back in 2008, cutting the sub sea fiber optic backbone) As for the other link posted a little further back, those are dredging channels, most likely used to that sea bed sediment to use for erosion control. (Another fairly common practice.)

What happened with BP, while ridiculously stupid, and environmentally catastrophic was not a conspiracy to wipe out millions. It was a major company backed by greedy investors trying to save money and drive their stock prices up. It just blew up in their face because they cut too many corners.
I have heard a lot of different explanations for the geometric patterns on the google maps images of the ocean floors, but if this
is an example of someone laying submarine cables.....
Where the heck were they going with the cables??

This is from just NW of the Canary Islands in the Atlantic Ocean.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Berrai

So are you willing to tell all the people in the Gulf coast states that there is nothing to be concerned about and to just go about their day as usual? Or is there true reason for concern?

Not being disrespectful just worried as hell.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
That Cape Lookout Shoals in the OP better not be North Carolina. I'll choke a bitch if people start messing with what is most OBVIOUSLY the best state in the Union.

...Seriously. There'll be hell to pay. I'm not a violent person, but the Norse blood on my mom's side will result in a berserkergang if people f**k with my homeland.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
for those in the gulf sates if i was you i would head north for a while.if not for your self than for your kids, even for a a day or two. better to be safe than,... well, toast. for i have a bad feeling about this, i hope and pray that i am wrong.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
There's just one little hitch that I have noticed. If a landslide would take place in the area that appears to be an underwater mining operation, then the suspected tsunami would be heading towards Africa and Europe, not back towards the American coast. In the event of a land slide down the shelf, the water would be pushed towards the East, not the west.

With that being said, the pictures of the alleged mining look awfully fishy. I wonder if those indentions are as a result of the mapping software and not necessarily Google or the company who produces the maps for Google.

According to this topo map by USCD, the same anomaly isn't there, though it could just be due to the sensitivity of the measuring equipment or resolution.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8335b9288f86.jpg[/atsimg] Source: topex.ucsd.edu...

From sourced map:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2593f7a24a81.jpg[/atsimg]

I have not been able to find the same anomaly in any other OFTPs.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
what i find interesting is the map co. of the OP does not come up as map co. but other things, do you have Google earth? mine does not come up try to OP map co the numbers at that the bottom of the pic map. i will try mine.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I can easily see the map on Google Maps. Just look at the coast of the Carolinas near Harpers Island.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
Title sounds a little extreme doesn't it? For this to happen naturally you would need an event to cause two giant tsunamis, one in the GoM and Another north of the Caribbean. For this to be a man made event all you need is BP and a bunch of explosives off the east coast of the USA, or more precisely some well placed tactical nukes.

What I love about the human brain is its ability to process information and extrapolate a theory, or in my case a conspiracy theory, and it goes like this.

BP has been used to engineer a situation that allows for a giant explosion on the sea floor of the Gulf of Mexico (nuke or methane bubble), this will obviously result is a Mega-tsunami which will wipe out the entire coastal region of the USA, Cuba and Mexico as well as coastlines in Central America.

As I am sure everyone has heard that the oil leak has been tamed, if we are to believe BP and this

I however think this is just the start of the real event. Sometime in the very near or near future we will probably be told the well is dropping pressure and the sea floor is going to collapse. When this happens there will also be a massive land slide or sea floor event causing said Mega-tsunami. At the same time we will also be told that there has been another sea floor landslide on the east coast which was caused by the Gulf of Mexico event.

This event will also create a massive mega-tsunami which will wipe out the entire Caribbean and the North coast of South America. So what proof do I have? here is some:

This
I had an alternative theory which was about Atlantis rising as there are huge connections to a video recorded in the 1980's of an inductee who claims he saw Atlantis floating on a sea of black (Gulf of Mexico/ Sea of Black?) and a meteorite hitting near Costa Rica LINK.

I can not decide which is the more likely, my above theory or my earlier one; you decide

[edit on 13/7/2010 by theregonnakillme]

YOur title is misleading. It indicates that this IS going to happen when there is no such evidence. Your wild speculation doesn't constitute evidence.

A nuclear detonation is easily detectable, so it wouldn't be clandestine. The well collapsing wouldn't cause a tsunami. A massive methane explosion could cause a Tsunami, but that is highly unlikely. Which landmass is going to fall into the gulf to displace the water to cause the tsunami? Tsunamis aren't omnidirectional. How do you know the impact area if you can't specify the landmass?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by He11o
It's not about killing or NWO...follow the money and you will find the motive.

Most likely scenario...Forgive me, I'm a conspiracy theory follower too...

Gold and Diamond Deep Sea Exploration and Mining...study up on some
of the geology and oceanography...It's in plain view - right under our noses!
If you had this equipment available for your use, and the education to match -
wouldn't you want to keep the Gold and Diamond Finds a secret too?

They have to drill very deep beneath the seafloor as gold and diamonds form from the magma chambers. Will this affect the stability of the planet?

Newly formed International Seabed Authority is issuing deep drill licenses to quite a few corporations. It's just getting started.

Discuss here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I can say it IS there, just got mine to work, had to many view ops open, i do not think this is some kind of "cable", it is some thing else, show me the permits, bill for work done with the map grid, then may be? till then it is any ones guess, mine is top sec installation, UFO base , you can see the out line but nothing else, as far as NWO plan,
any thing is possible, would we do it to our self? let me put it this way, and this is just my opinion, after 9/11, any thing and every thing goes. there is a lot to know, what is happening behind closed doors? what agreements have been made? need to ask the G20 G8, like they would tell you. are we nut jobs or can we see the unseen?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Sounds interesting, but wouldn't the pressures between the two liquids equalize?

What would cause the sea floor to collapse?

Kharron

A hole perhaps?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Don't we have enough real life catastrophes to deal with right now? Why the need to create drama where there isn't any yet?

Agreed.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've heard in this thread its many different things but. what i dont understand is how it can be so PERFECT you know? How can the angles just be absolute like that. personally i dont think it's a super weapon rather a pipeline were unaware of. I dont belive also they would be using the oil spill as an excuse to ignite.. to far away.. cant write that one off as another "cap failure"

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've heard in this thread its many different things but. what i dont understand is how it can be so PERFECT you know? How can the angles just be absolute like that. personally i dont think it's a super weapon rather a pipeline were unaware of. I dont belive also they would be using the oil spill as an excuse to ignite.. to far away.. cant write that one off as another "cap failure"

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Great post! S & F to you my freind. Is this the "Mutha" of all conspiracies! Is BP in possession of Star Wars nuclear technology? Are they actually working on a fusion, EMP weapon in Alberta? The highest levels of government would have to be involved in the U.S. And U.K.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
How would evacuating 30M folks from the gulf states affect the upcoming elections? Would they even be held? *could* they even be held?

If they are not held, I wonder if the elections would be postponed ... or canceled? Could Obama stay in office if the condition persists in 2012?

--Av

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I was thinking this too.
I'd say they're old Oil Explorationy drill sites.
If there was a sudden cotastrophy though it would really only effect the US and South America. If the PTB want to reduce the overall world population, it would have to be a disaster that wipes out more than a mere 30million.

Countries like Australia, NZ, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia etc, have a massive gegraphical population. Any mega-Tsunami generated in the GOM or east coast would wipe out those areas first for sure, but other countries which would be effected about 8 - 12hrs later, would have heaps of forewarnning and have ample time to scramble for high ground.

I'm OK, 120km inland at 1400ft, on the south coast of AU. Even those living in my immediate costal areas would prolly' just have to walk calmly up the nearest big hill and watch the show.

Don't make sence to just try and wipe out the Americas and not everyone else. Seems to me you may be barking up the wrong tree here..

[edit on 7/15/2010 by Ironclad]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Man the things people come up with.

Is this possible.....sure

Is it gonna happen........99% sure it wont

Another fearmongering post here on ATS........definatly

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
"I wish we had a savior, but that sounds like cowardice, the power is in all of us thats why they're disarming us" - Opio of Hieroglyphics
they cant stop 30 million people

[edit on 7/15/2010 by 831_toker]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
anyone take earth science in high school. Hello? no one can nuke the hole cause the rock under it will not fuse together... and sure lets nuke a methane cespool not to mention radio active oil, sulpher, and what ever else is coming out of that hole...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join