It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO to wipe out 30 million people in Gulf states, Central & South America

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I dont think it would be possible for a tsunami that big to hit the US and Central America, However I could see that some areas might get hit. Will Florida be safe? I'm wondering cause this is where I live. How many miles inward is it possible for a Tsunami to hit? Another thing i heard is that we might start having acid rain problems.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I too am in FL. Orlando. I wonder if this state will be under water as a result. Methane sinks things. Forget a Tsunami. So much information out there, not sure what the outcome will be. Regardless its not gonna be good.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Our local news is now talking about a "collapse" of the sea floor and the methane levels. Interesting that the MSM is now starting to talk about the possibility of these things.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I really don't see how we get pages of posts that seem to show any relation between these places on google earth and BP's well.
There's a ruler in that app so you might as well check the distance of almost 1000 miles apart if you pull a straight line between these two sites.

Of course we are all worried about the gulf, but that doesn't necessarily means we need to wander around the globe maps looking for strange underwater designs, trying to link BP to everything else down there...
So I agree with:
Starts15K,
Prime81,
Pauldamo,
Berrai, and
Airspoon (even mentioned it's OFF THE COAST OF THE CAROLINAS)

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edews
Yea... Just like they were supposed to kill millions with the flu vaccine a year ago, right? Sorry but i think i'll just dismiss this as another crazy theory which will never happen.

Yeah but they tried really hard.
socioecohistory.wordpress.com...

People familiar with biosecurity rules are dismayed by evidence that human H3N2 and avian H5N1 viruses somehow co-mingled in the Orth-Donau facility. That is a dangerous practice that should not be allowed to happen, a number of experts insisted. Accidental release of a mixture of live H5N1 and H3N2 viruses could have resulted in dire consequences.

While H5N1 doesn’t easily infect people, H3N2 viruses do. If someone exposed to a mixture of the two had been simultaneously infected with both strains, he or she could have served as an incubator for a hybrid virus able to transmit easily to and among people. That mixing process, called reassortment, is one of two ways pandemic viruses are created.

Only one country wouldve needed to slip up and it could very well have disasterous.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Check out this Survivalist website.... Training is available.

www.completesurvivalist.com...

This is from a big supporter of Gary Franchi, Lone Lantern and Restore the Republic.

Note: in the 1930's 8 million dissenters disappeared...

Will we stand for... or against this tyranny?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mcguyvermanolo

FREE Survival Tips

Additional info on Survivalist website.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
sorry, I read a lot and haven't read all of this thread..

At an earlier oilspill there was a test: clean up everything with chemicals except these quiet beaches. Result: when left alone oil cleans up quicker!

Now BP is even selling companies to buy more "dispersants" which effectively kill everything that has not been killed already. Someone reported dolphins with internal bleeding ("internal heamoraging"??).

Maybe the cleanup + storm is where they get their kill.

need someone with time to find the stories on this TX

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
makes you wonder all the toxins bad for women with children around the gulf.. a wall of water going in land sounds like a bible passage and all that will be needed is a sink hole or rift open with a quake to swallow it. but with all the flooding in the world well here the

And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

[edit on 24/7/10 by impyroo]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
are people stupid?? how old is this map??? this # has been planned for a long time how long have they had this tech.? flame me or who ever for this. im a marine corp vet. long marine corp family history in fact dating to 1774, before this "country" was officially formed. if you don't feel this in your gut, you are far from connected to your true soul, you will awake and see as most but too many are brainwashed im so glad our last few generations see the truth mostly as well as old timers, but whether we like it or not or can even change it so just get safe and live free or die die free please never give in to these entities we all will die no matter how peaceful or horrible the change will come death is a part of life never hurt or kill anyone no matte what faces you, we are all one mind one bieng, i am you, you are me, to another myself i love you may peace be with you.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
are people stupid?? how old is this map??? this # has been planned for a long time how long have they had this tech.? flame me or who ever for this. im a marine corp vet. long marine corp family history in fact dating to 1774, before this "country" was officially formed. if you don't feel this in your gut, you are far from connected to your true soul, you will awake and see as most but too many are brainwashed im so glad our last few generations see the truth mostly as well as old timers, but whether we like it or not or can even change it so just get safe and live free or die die free please never give in to these entities we all will die no matter how peaceful or horrible the change will come death is a part of life never hurt or kill anyone no matte what faces you, we are all one mind one bieng, i am you, you are me, to another myself i love you may peace be with you.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join