It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens Now Getting High Off "Digital Drugs"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
On the other hand don't expect me to run over to You Tube to play guinea pig, not yet at least. (My brains subjected to enough on ATS - I don't need to go digital!)

I really don't blame you...After all, consider that the human brain is an analog computer that works in parallel processing, compared to anything produced through digtal media via a computer, which works only in binary with serial processing...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

i've used bineural beats before, and i remember feeling strange, but i didn't know it is considered a "high". now that i think about it, if done right, it probably could give you a high, i'll go try it and let you know.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Definatley let me know how it works, and if you have any information on where to obtain free good tracks so we can test for ourselfs, that would be much apreciated also.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

I really don't blame you...After all, consider that the human brain is an analog computer that works in parallel processing, compared to anything produced through digital media via a computer, which works only in binary with serial processing...

Ok, so that gave me a brain cramp. But that's a good thing, right?

Still listening to some binaries, and I have to add a little observation here.

Is it only me or do they just sound like someone's trying way too hard with the special effects?

Maybe I'm just a Enigma kind'a person...

peace

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
What a joke,

I wonder how many of the parents/teachers freaking out about this practice are Christians? Mustang Oklahoma has a higher than average percentage of the community that are religious (51.66% compared the US @ 48.34% ). I'm sure it would be seen in a completely different light if these kids were feeling euphoria from "the love of Jesus" after listening to Gospel music...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Hahahahaha! I love it!
OK but seriously none of those things worked for me I signed up & got the one sent over email, then I downloaded the flower journey, and the planet thing none of them worked, but my hearing in my left ear is not 100% good either though so that might be why!
The flower journey was relaxing though.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Super Chubby
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Definatley let me know how it works, and if you have any information on where to obtain free good tracks so we can test for ourselfs, that would be much apreciated also.

binauraljourneys.com...
binauraljourneys.com... submit your email he'll send you a download link.
www.youtube.com.../u/0/O5VmTmbPbE0

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
If any one has an Apple iphone i suggest you try RJDJ, it is the beggining of a new music revolution. I would hardly call it a drug though...
We must also remember what our governments have done in the past with harmless(compared to tobacco and alcohol) substances like cannabis...The tards cannot win.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I don't think these are "placebo" effects people experience. I get strange effects like this every time I play with my synthesizer(with headphones usually) and I'm not sitting there trying to get a "high" or even thinking of it. So, can't really be a placebo.

I think having control over the sound and frequency plays a big part.. Hard to describe but theres a big difference in hitting the right notes and turning the right knobs compared to just sitting there hearing it in 3rd person.

"Exposing your brain to frequency you don't know about is irresponsible."
This is essentially saying "never try and create unique music or sound.. it's dangerous!" I think I've heard about every frequency hear-able(and felt a few unhear-ables) so I think it should be safe for everyone else.. haven't found the brown note yet
(hmm, maybe thats what the mythbusters got wrong.. they used single frequency's and one wave form; from what I remember.)

I'm going to do some experimenting and try to create some of my own frequencies, maybe with some different wave forms and effects. If I find anything cool I'll probably have to manually figure out how many Hz each channel is by ear... wouldn't be the first time though.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I once spent 2 hours listening to an I-Doser (I think it was the acid one) in a relaxed state. The only trip I felt after that was the fact that all the sounds that I heard were all warped thanks to wasting my time listening to nothing but white noise. If I wanted to do that, I'd just listen to some hipster noise rock crap or something.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Most people are functioning with only a mere 10% of there actual brain. That functional part of the brain is on the left side of the brain in a right handed person, or on the right side of the brain in a left handed person. This is called BETA brainwave state. It is a predatory state of mind where in thoughts and reflex are able to function quickly. Smaller brain, thus the thoughts and reactions are quicker. It is the natural brain state for those who are predatory. The military actively encourage this BETA brainwave state in their troopers for obvious reasons. One very easy to recognise symptom of the BETA brainwave state is that they speak so rapidly that they cannot be understood out side of their own circle of BETA brainwave friends.

By using brainwave entrainment it is now possible to activate the other 90% of the brain that is usually being left out of the action. Using Bi-Neural beats to bring about brainwave entrainment, it is possible to enter into DUAL HEMISPHERIC brain state. This is called ALPHA brainwave state. In this state both hemispheres of the brain are functioning. In this state thoughts and reflex reactions are slower, because you are actually a larger brain. Thus thoughts take longer to manifest. It is a sleepy sought of state. But in this state of mind you will receive inspirations and insights, that usually in a beta state, would completely pass you by.

There are even higher levels of brain functionality which are called THETA and DELTA and GAMMA states. Activation of the top lobes and the frontal lobes. These states are rare except in our sleep, and will give you a razor sharp sense of morality. You will certainly no longer crave drugs or sex or violence. It is so as to achieve such whole brain ACTIVATION that we recommend the brainwave entrainment method using Bi-Neural beats.

Of course if you want to continue being a slave to every little craving for sex or drugs or violence, then carry on being out of control at the mercy of the BETA brainwave state. If you decide to continue being a BETA brainwave predator, you might develop into a killer, like as did the now dead by suicide, RAOUL THOMAS MOAT in the UK, to give just one example. His whole psychosis came into existance because he would not cultivate the ALPHA brainwave state. Instead all he ever did was to continually cultivate himself as a BETA brainwave state predator. All muscle and no brain.

It has been proven through research programmes that ALPHA brainwave entrainment is a very powerful way by which to heal the damages done by drugs abuse. The cravings will stop. If you have an overly active sex drive, libido, that you know is getting you into trouble with the law, then we advise that you start a course of ALPHA brainwave entrainment so as to get to the root causes of that craving. If you are suffering violent urges that are getting you into trouble with the law, then we recommend a course of ALPHA brainwave entrainment so that those cravings and urges will simply stop. ALPHA brainwave entrainment is a proven affective method. Laboratory research has proven this.

"ALPHA STIM" as we used to call it is not addictive. There are no side affects. It is entirely healing. You have nothing to be afraid of. Used over a life time you will avoid brain illnesses that afflict those who live their life in the BETA brainwave state. Persons who continue in BETA brainwave state, eventually suffer Multiple Personality Disorder MPD, as parts of the brain being left out of the equation start to take on a separate life of their own. ALPHA STIM is therefore, proven by researchers in the psychiatric profession to be very essential for mental health. ALPHA STIM is front line medication in the struggle to prevent insanity. ALPHA brainwave entrainment stimulates the neurons and stimulates the flow of blood through out the entirety of the brain. It can help you to succeed at school and college. If you're attending, or thinking to attend, University then I highly recommend that you start using ALPHA brainwave entrainment as soon as possible.

We know that in the Special Intelligence branches of the military, where brain functionality matters to them, they use "ALPHA STIM" extensively to assist their personnel to learn foreign languages at express rates of speed. Everyone has something to gain from this technology. You have huge potential within yourself waiting to be ACTIVATED by the ALPHA brainwave entrainment device of your choice. These products have been around for several decades. I own a black box device called GALAXY VOYAGER which cost me the equivalent of $200 USD in 1995. There was a more expensive black box that would have cost me the equivalent of $1500 USD at that same time. I actually regret not buying the more expensive and much more functional black box. It stimulates through optical goggles strobing and through the ears buzzing.

Recommended reading is as follows. These are the books that came bundled with my black box in 1995.

MEGA BRAIN by MICHAEL HUTCHINSON publisher "Ballantine Books" of New York ISBN 0-345-34175-9.

MEGA BRAIN POWER by MICHAEL HUTCHINSON publisher "Hyperion" of New York ISBN 1-56282-770-7.

THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE by MICHAEL TALBOT publisher "Harper Collins" of the British Isles ISBN 0-586-09171-8.

As regard to the brainwave entrainment effects of music, I am professionally on the front line. I cannot profess to be the worlds most incredible music composer or performer. All my creations are made using REASON and now RECORD midi sequencer from > Propellerheads of Sweden < I make my own music because the "main stream" music is about sex and drugs and violence, all to do with stimulating the BETA brainwave state, and the Multiple Personality Disorder MPD insanity there of. Therefore, for my own consumption, I set about the task of creating for myself, music which is, to the best of my ability, about truth and beauty and righteousness, which is what ALPHA BRAINWAVE STIMULATION leads to. Here I insert an example of my creativity. > SHIMONO <

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

> MYSPACE <
[url=http://vampirefreaks.com/Caelenium]> VAMPYRE

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
Most people are functioning with only a mere 10% of there actual brain. That functional part of the brain is on the left side of the brain in a right hands person, or on the right side of the brain in a left handed person. This is called BETA brainwave state. It is a predatory state of mind where in thoughts and reflex are able to funtion quickly. Smaller brain thus the thoughts and reactions are quicker. It is the natural brain state for those who are predatory.

By using brainwave entrainment it is now possible to activate the other 90% of the brain that is usually being left out of the action.

That whole 10% thing is a myth I can't believe people still believe that, we use all of our brain, not all at once usually but all of it. So that quote on it's own shows Brainwave entrainment is a con. I even tried it myself once it's pretty lame and does nothing it claims it's amazing people can get away with charging for this nonsense it's snake oil.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teknikal

Most people are functioning with only a mere 10% of there actual brain. That functional part of the brain is on the left side of the brain in a right hands person, or on the right side of the brain in a left handed person. This is called BETA brainwave state. It is a predatory state of mind where in thoughts and reflex are able to funtion quickly. Smaller brain thus the thoughts and reactions are quicker. It is the natural brain state for those who are predatory.

By using brainwave entrainment it is now possible to activate the other 90% of the brain that is usually being left out of the action.

That whole 10% thing is a myth I can't believe people still believe that, we use all of our brain, not all at once usually but all of it. So that quote on it's own shows Brainwave entrainment is a con. I even tried it myself once it's pretty lame and does nothing it claims it's amazing people can get away with charging for this nonsense it's snake oil.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9b1711704fa.jpg[/atsimg]

I got my knowledge from SCIENCE. Not from somewhere behind my left ear. You need to read up on the subject before you dare to criticise even one word I write. Read the books I have recommended. The 10% is exaggeration, because actually most if not virtually everyone, yourself included, is functional using less than the mere 10% of the brain that I mention. That is a proven fact of medical science, using MRI scanning in hospitals. You could have yourself scanned ? See your doctor ? Arrange for a MRI scan ? It will astound you to discover that you're simply not as brain box as you were thinking yourself to be. I am not making any profit out of writing about the effects of ALPHA STIM. I am simply informing you of the fact, that without it you're basically an intellectual cripple, relative to those who do use it. Obviously you might want to continue being a no brain all muscle "idiot" like as was our now dead by suicide RAOUL THOMAS MOAT, who is illustrative of a man with a brain that was not functional. Post mortem examinations will no doubt back me up. Did anyone even suggest that he recieve a MRI scan ? I am not into politics and superstitions. I am a hard line SCIENTIST.

Persons who continue in BETA brainwave state, eventually suffer Multiple Personality Disorder MPD, as parts of the brain being left out of the equation start to take on a separate life of their own. ALPHA STIM is therefore, proven by researchers in the psychiatric profession to be very essential for mental health. ALPHA STIM [brainwave entrainment therapy] is front line medication in the struggle to prevent insanity.

One very easy to recognise symptom of the BETA brainwave state is in that their speech is rapid fire. Their thoughts are rapid fire. The words fly off their tongue like bullets from a machine gun. So rapid that they cannot be understood. Such that you have to request that they slow down a bit, where upon they fly into a rage attacking you. Because they are thinking so quickly they get to feel that literally no one is understanding them. They get to sense that no one wants to waste time trying to relate to such unintelligent "gibberish". This eventually drives the BETA brainwave dominated into a state of chronic paranoia and thus begins the line of reasoning and conduct that inevitably leads them to commit murder. This is the same, time after time, with just about every convict that they send to prison. Unfortunately the world is owned by and controlled by such BETA brainwave types. The existance of the military depends upon it as a never ending supply of fresh lads signing up for army and navy service. Thus the military supply the lads with the alcohol and the drugs, the sex and the violence, to satisfy the BETA brainwave types desire for such addictions.

Drugs are addictive, we all know this, but few understand why the drugs are addictive. It revolves around the REPTILIAN CORTEX. This reptilian cortex is at the heart of the brain. It is the most primative part of the brain. Predator. Wrapped around it is the APE CORTEX and then wrapped around that the HUMAN CORTEX being the lateral lobes and the frontal lobes. At the back of the brain is the visual cortex and extension of which is what is called the Pineal Gland or as some call it the "third eye".

When you ingest alcohol it floods the brain and causes the brain tissues to release a substance called DOPAMINE. This is what the higher human brain tissues use to control the reptilian cortex. So long as the reptilian cortex is getting its doses of DOPAMINE then it is "happy". You are "happy". You have received the fix. Usually the Human Cortex releases DOPAMINE in small controlled quantity so as to carefully regulate the reptilian cortex. However, alcohol throws a spanner into these delicate mechanisms. The person eventually gets to be an alcohol dependent so as to feel "happy". Thus alcoholism.

Opium is a naturally occurring external source of DOPAMINE. Once the alcoholic senses that the alcohol is nolonger giving them their fix, that is when they start craving the Opium instead. Firstly the alcoholic will show a preference for wines. This is because bottled wines contain GHB which is an opium in the fermentation process. All various drugs are that same basic DOPAMINE formula. Recently and increasingly there is a movement towards synthetic opiates such as for example Amphetamines. Crystal Methamphetamine commonly called "Ice" is literally made in the laboratory, pure DOPAMINE. Once anyone touches it, there is an addiction to it, ten thousand of times stronger than addiction to Heroine or Cocaine. No one has ever gotten off Crystal Methamphetamine addiction. It is a death sentence.

The amazing thing about ALPHA STIM therapy is that it can resolve the drug addiction problem. I even speculate that it can cure the Crystal Methamphetamine addiction too ? No one has yet proven this. But it has been shown to be effective in dealing with lesser drug addictions. Certainly alcoholism is quickly resolved by even just a few ALPHA STIM sessions. Addiction to Nicotine [tobacco] can be resolved too. The criminals who govern the world continue to feed your addictions. Only ALPHA BRAINWAVE STIMULATION MUSIC therapy can resolve this problem peacefully and affectively.

[edit on 15/7/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Sorry buddy but, I got my knowledge from SCIENCE. Not from somewhere behind my left ear. You need to read up on the subject before you dare to criticise even one one word I write. Read the books I have recommended. The 10% is exaggeration, because actually most if not virtually everyone, yourself included, is functional using less than the mere 10% of the brain that I mention. That is a proven fact of medical science, using MRI scanning in hospitals. You could have yourself scanned ? See your doctor ? Arrange for a MRI scan ? It will astound you to discover that you're simply not as brain box as you were thinking yourself to be. I am not making any profit out of writing about the effects of ALPHA STIM. I am simply informing you of the fact that without it you're basically an intellectual cripple, relative to those who do use it. Obviously you might want to continue being a no brain all muscle "idiot" like as was our now dead by suicide RAOUL THOMAS MOAT, who is illustrative of a man with a brain that was not functional. Post mortem examinations will no doubt back me up. I am not into politics and superstitions. I am a hard line SCIENTIST.

Persons who continue in BETA brainwave state, eventually suffer Multiple Personality Disorder MPD, as parts of the brain being left out of the equation start to take on a separate life of their own. ALPHA STIM is therefore, proven by researchers in the psychiatric profession to be very essential for mental health. ALPHA STIM is front line medication in the struggle to prevent insanity.

[edit on 14/7/2010 by CAELENIUM]

ok if you say so

www.snopes.com...

Mythbusted

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Idoser is old and doesn't work, not anything new, digital drugs sound fun though if they actually existed.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Thank you so much for your addition to this thread.
Your input is fascinating.

And how unique our brains are. For one person acid rock might do the thing, another Pachelbel's canon in D Major - or somewhere in between.

I think one of the reasons the IDoser type music might not work for everyone, is just like anything else aimed to 'help' up - be it eating the right foods, getting the right exercise - EVERYTHING must be tailor made to our individual needs. One person may need higher calories, or lower, another might have to swim instead of run for cardio-stimulation.

And music?

I can absolutely go to heaven with Pachelbel...(This is a silly version)...

Just as I can have an equally stimulating experience (along with 'happy feet') with Waca Waca!

But don't get me near ADAGIO!

So no, it's not a 'placebo' - these binaural 'drugs' (*cough cough*)...

And though I don't think they get you 'high' I do believe they can be helpful and stimulating as long as you get the precise 'tuning' that resonated in your own particular and unique soul...

peace

[edit on 15-7-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
More appropriate title: "Teens now dumb enough to believe they can get high by listening to irritating noises; parents no smarter"

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

More appropriate title: "Teens now dumb enough to believe they can get high by listening to irritating noises; parents no smarter"

LOL, you're right. Problem is I started the thread as a Breaking News Thread (until I realized it was too old) and had it reflecting the title just like in the article.

I should have changed it though yesterday.

I'm still trying to get in contact with the author of the news article to ask some questions - Like who complained and what the circumstances were surrounding the complaint.

I'm still my opinion some kid was 'under the influence' and blamed his/her computer and 'digital drugs' in order to get out of a good grounding being caught being intoxicate by the 'real deal'...

Anyway, I've received no response yet from the journalist who wrote the original article. I'll let you know if I hear from him.
Thanks
You gave me a good morning chuckle...

peace

Edit:html

[edit on 15-7-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Binaural beats has some interesting effects but nothing compared to certain illegal substances.

Binaural beats is good for a mind trip, it can help put you in a meditative state, and once you get the the music scares you!

i tried them, they... dont really work like drugs.

It is insanely weird just listening to them while you are sleeping or trying to meditate.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

Although I did not mention it, I feel that I must explain further, so that you will understand. The person in the BETA brainwave state, is thinking very quickly. Their thoughts race ahead, such that they lose their patience with us ALPHA brainwave slow coaches very quickly. Thus the BETA brainwave types listen to music that is fast and energetic, like for example Break Beat, with lyrics that are too fast to catch, rough and hard like as Thrash Metal and Punk. They hate listening to slow, relaxation, chillout, classical types of music.

Thus if the kids are listening to "irritating noises" it might simply be that the BETA brainwave types have found for themselves a new kind of noise pollution where by to stimulate their BETA brainwave syndrome ? There by to feed their out of control Reptilian Cortex the satisfaction that it craves ?

They are teens now, but in just a little while, alas they will all be elderly, and with stooping back, they will, in deep psychosis, slip away into the after life, behind the veil. Music and Alpha Brainwave entrainment therapy is the best way that I know of where by to prepare one self for the inevitable coming of old age, and that unasked for, but certain to come day of the Angel of Death.

I know that not all the kids are mindless BETA brainwave insanity. I know that it is not easy to find peace, because there are so many who are out to make war. Blessed be the kids who seek peace.

The best and most beautiful sound I could ever recommend is SILENCE. Listening to silence is the greatest healing experience I have ever experienced. Then out of that silence there arouse the faint, but clearly heard, chant of Gregorian Monks. Amazingly, they were in my head, actually in my mind.

People lost in the "irritating noises" of BETA brainwave life style, have lost touch with the choirs of angels, and monks singing and performing their beautiful music, inside the mind, inside the normal functioning of the HUMAN CORTEX.

Using the ALPHA BRAINWAVE STIMULATION therapy system we will become reconnected to the HUMAN CORTEX, and will keep the REPTILIAN CORTEX fully under control. We will be able to ACTIVATE and INTEGRATE our entire brain so as to avoid the danger of Multiple Personality Disorder MPD.

[edit on 15/7/2010 by CAELENIUM]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join