It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The weird happenings and synchronicities thread!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
About a month ago I began working on a new t-shirt design that I had been developing in my head for a while. I make artwork using sacred geometry (my avatar is an example), and I was trying to find a way to illustrate the chakra system so that patterns can be built off of it (for example, I needed the chakras to be evenly spaced, which isn't how they are in reality).
Here is the first rendition of my idea using Adobe Illustrator:
i300.photobucket.com...

Here's where the synchronicity comes in- just two days after starting the Illustrator file, I began looking for a new Project Camelot video to listen to (I know I know, project camelot must be taken with a grain of salt), because I enjoy listening to esoteric/ occult interviews while I'm doing tedious artwork. The interview I settled on was the most recently released at the time, an interview with Ashayana Deane on the ascension process. This is a sort of new topic to me, but one that I have heard about many times due to my interests and research. So she is saying that she channeled all of these teachings and diagrams from a council of benevolent ET's, and that she has the ultimate Ascension scoop, yadda yadda. Then she shows the first channeled diagram. Here it is: i300.photobucket.com...

As soon as I saw this I yelled "HOLY S#1T!!" at the computer screen. Sorry for the poor image quality, Kerry didn't use a tripod and I took a screenshot from a youtube video. Still, it blew my mind that they both shared the same basic design, and I saw the "channeled" diagram just 2 days after starting on my own design! Here is the finished design:
i300.photobucket.com...

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Circular Universe]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

She knew the woman from high school but hadnt talked to her in many years. I dont recall exactly what was said in their convo but it went along the lines of consoling the woman on the loss of her mother. I believe my mom did tell her about the dream, and they both agreed that it was odd.

I get "feelings" or deja vu' almost. Ill get a feeling or deja vu of being pulled over on a certain road. The sure enough we get pulled over, or Ill tell my boyfriend to slow down and their will be a cop.

Its hard to explain because I myself dont fully understand, thats why Iv tried researching but nothing quite fits. I know its hard to believe given the crazies that sometimes post on the site, but im not crazy nor am i lieing..juss a younge girl looking for some answers

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I met a girl when I was 17 and fell in love. The relationship ended about 5 years later. I have always and WILL always be in love with her. I never moved on with my life, really. She eventually got married and had kids.

I had tried a few times to date but I always ended up saying "they aren't her!" and so I never found anyone else. After a while I just got used to living alone. About 8 years ago, on New Years Day, I made the resolution that it was time to move on and I wanted to even though I'd always love her. She called that night!

We talked for hours and hours catching up. During the course of the conversation she just blurted out "I think I still am in love with you" and I told her I'd always been in love with her. I never heard from her again after that.

This last few months I've decided once again to move on and actually signed up on an internet dating site and am chatting with someone who I'd like to get to know. Last week was my 40th birthday (dirt, man...dirt! lol) anyway...my mother called and said my ex-girlfriend called and wanted my number so she gave it to her. Havn't heard from her yet but I'm sure she'll call the day I decide to get serious with my internet "friend"

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I commuted to work the same way for years and never had any issues with my vehicle's radio. The station I listened to was not far away and the station never went out or lost signal that I could recall since I was a child listening to that station.

For some background, at that time I'd been really questioning everything in life and even was "angry" at God and all that you go through for those that do that little bantering and bargaining with God. So, I was almost sure I was the lowest lowlife that ever lived and that there is no way God could love someone like me.

At that very moment of thinking that, the radio hit static and another station popped in (it was a local Christian station) and the line being sang was "His love will reach...acrooooss the miles" (I knew the song) and then static once again to return to regular song. I got my answer!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedonk
The strangest thing thats keep happening to me is with the clock.

I always seem to look at the time and its the same hours and minutes:

10.10 11.11 17.17 etc etc

and last year my daughter was born at 23.23 on the 7.7 and there was a full moon - man I'm gonna have trouble with that one i think!

I do this all day everyday. At least 3 ties a day

My sister was born at 7:21 on 3/21/77

Hows thar for 7s

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Today My GF and I were talking and discovered that we both owned and drove Karman Ghias in the same time frame. I was married and living in the Bay Area and she was a school girl in St. Louis. Wouldn't you know it...while we were talking about our cars, a Karman Ghia pulled up beside us. These are not cars you see everyday. They were discontinued in 1974.

I think synchronicities are the Higher Powers way of telling us that he/she is listening and we aren't alone as we drive down the sometimes lonely road of life.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I probably could have made my own thread for my sync story, merely because it's epic and long and I hate to shorten it, but I'll try even though the short version leaves out so much crazy stuff it's insane. It's a love sync.

Many years ago I met a girl (I'll call her Betty Lou :lol
and we started seeing each other. The relationship didn't last long (long story), but during that time we kept strangely running into each other _everywhere_, whereas before we had never run into each even once that I can remember. From the bookstore (a place I frequented every week and had never saw here there before), to the hardware store (where I locked my keys in the car)...etc, there she was. It was strange, but not bizarre...yet.

I broke up with her, but I didn't take it well, because I felt like I had fallen in love with her, and I wasn't sure why. We hadn't known each other long and it just hit me like a ton of bricks and I felt like a moron. After the breakup, the run-ins continued, but much more bizarre. I would be driving to school and I would feel an urge to look over and she would passing me in the opposite lane. This happened several times. One day I refused to look, because it started to scare me, and when my mind went to other things, I unconsciously looked over.. and yes, you guessed it!

I'd mention quickly I was also experiencing the weird clock thing during this, multiple times a day (1:11, 2:22, 5:55...etc) and that # drove me nuts!

Anyway, my first thought was that she was stalking me, but I don't see how since she was always coming from the opposite directions and I came and went in the mornings at different variable times and saw her on different roads, so it didn't make sense that she could stalk me that way. To this day I rarely look at people in their cars driving by because of all that crazy stuff.

Then the run-ins just stopped. Nothing... didn't see hide nor hair of her.

Several weeks later, a friend tried to set me up with someone new to get me out of my funk and I agreed because I knew I needed to move on, but I wasn't into this new girl at all. She came to see me at my work (I delivered pizzas) and after talking to her, I left to take a delivery, feeling really down and thinking this new girl was a mistake. So I drive under this overpass and that feeling hit me again and I looked over and passing in the opposite lane was Betty Lou looking right back at me.

Well, I just sank and felt worse than ever.

So I decided to stop by my apartment for whatever reason
before returning to the store, but when I got in my driveway I said hell with it, and pulled out and decided to take the long way back. As I pull around a corner to the stop sign at the highway, I'm met with all these fire trucks and cops with their lights going, and, annoyed, I started to back up... except I see the car in front of me has yellow New Mexican license plates (we live in Midwest) and I don't know anyone else but Betty Lou who had yellow New Mexico license plates and I instantly recognized her car, which the front end was totalled.

I pull up, in a bit of a panic, and there she is talking to some EMTs.

Well, there's a whole lot more to this, but I'll wrap it up. She was ok and we did try to be friends again, but it ended up not working out and I have never seen her since we said our last goodbyes. Turns out though that we both moved to the same nearby city, but I've never seen her once or had another 'feeling'. We've also lived very close to each other for years.

There's so much more, but I don't want to bore you guys. I may come back and tell you the cat-story part of it (has a sync element), which is legendary among my friends and family, but I'll never live it down if I do.

And yep, I still love her to this day, while all my other loves have faded away, but I had to let her go. Makes me wonder about soulmates. I'll always wonder what all that was about.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I swear...If I ever meet another person called Nico again, that knows all of my friends, like the other Nicos I met, I'm going to freak out...Really, now every person I know is called like this...
For a long while I met all a group of people called Alex, now its Nicos turn.
I called this week the magic week, its 2 days that my life seems to be turning out kinda paranormal...

[edit on 5-8-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
About 7 years ago I came home from my paper route, and my mom told me that I had two messages from my friends.

Naturally I listeneed to them. The first was as follows, or at least close to it "Hi Sam, this is Laura. When Matt and Robbie come over to your place, could you get them to call my mom?" My name happens to be Sam by the way. The only Laura I knew was an ex girlfriend of my older brothers. While the two were a couple I knew her quite well and that was certainly not her who left the message, though I admit I never thought to ask her. The Laura on the phone also sounded much like a young adolescent girl, around my age. As for Matt and Robbie, I had classmates by that name, but we were by no means friends, and they weren't friends with each other. Laura neglected to mention either hers or her mothers phone number, but I could redial the number of the person who left the message. An automated message told me the call could not be completed as dialed, I tried several more times with no luck.

As for the second message (my mom told me from Matt and Robbie) it was mysteriously unavailable, according to the machine, and as for dialing the redialing the messenger that failed as well.

That's all. Sorry it was so long and convuluted, but I always thought this episode was a little strange. Probably little more than a freak coincidence though.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

Here's my recent experience of synchronicity.

I was on vacation last month and decided to visit a local history museum. The museum was normal, nothing out of the ordinary, the self guided tour takes you through the history of the town from the bronze age up to modern day.

I was nearing the end of the tour when I entered the 17th-18th-19th century installations. I noticed some furniture in the corner of the room (a table, some chairs, some paintings etc etc) which was not included in the tour guide.

I then saw a big old wooden box. I went closer to get a look at what it was. It was an old polyphon music box with a coin slot on the side and a glass door. It was about 3 to 4 feet tall and about a foot and a half wide. I was intrigued by it as I had not seen one in person before and thought how beautiful the wood and design was.

I brought my ipod along with me to listen to. When I had leant forward to get a closer look of the music box, Schubert's Ave Maria started playing. The first words of the song are Ave Maria and just as I heard them I was reading what was written on the disc of the music box..... Ave Maria.

A chill rolled down my spine. What are the chances of this happening? I had not realised before I went on my vacation that I uploaded this song to my ipod and also I always play my music on shuffle.

I asked to the museum curator if she knew anything about the music box but she didn't have alot of information. I was told it was probably 17th-18th century, it was either donated to the museum or acquired by other means, was once owned by a German Baron and that it no longer works and doubted that any employees from the museum had ever heard it play.

Later that evening I searched the net to try and find information about the song and the history behind it. Please bear in mind I'm not at all religious as this song is dedicated to the Virgin Mary. I have investigated the Latin and German versions and their meaning in English. I am trying to find any significance this has to me as I truly believe there is something more to it than just a big coincidence.

So please share any responses or your opinions. I would be interested to see if anyone else has had any other similar experiences.

If you Google "polyphon music box", there are plenty of photos to give you an idea of what I saw.

Regards,

emptycup

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here are a few more of my experiences with synchronicties.

A few years back I read 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne and became quite interested with the laws of attraction. More recently I read 'Ask and it's Given' by Gerry & Esther hicks.

I decided to experiment with the teachings of both books. As with one the examples given in 'The Secret' my chosen object was a feather. (to all who have not read or are not familiar with books they say you can attract anything you focus your mind on and welcome into your life by creating a mental space for it)

So I focused on this for a few days but did not see immediate results. Some months later it kinda kick started and I began to take notice and discover feathers in the most random places.

For instance: I went to our parcel room at work to collect a package. Whilst I was waiting at the collection point I looked to a stack of boxes standing next to me. Sitting on top of it was a black feather. Strange I thought and tried to deduce how it got there. It had either been placed there by one of the employees or else had blown in from the delivery bay doors. However, no matter how it got there is not the point, it's that it was there at that moment.

Another occurrence happened when I was at a shopping centre. I was on an escalator and a young woman was standing in front of me. Then I noticed what she was wearing. She wore a white t-shirt/top and on the top right side of her shoulder was a small fluffy feather. It was incorporated into the design of the t-shirt. Again I thought this was strange but quite obvious.

I have had too many similar experience finding feathers where ever I go in random places or if I look down at the ground and at that exact point where I look there is one laying there. It happens on a regular basis now.

One other very notable synch story from me is this:

I had been recommended a book to read by a friend of mine. I remember writing the name down to go see if I could find an electronic copy. So I went online and found one. I wanted to get the real thing though. I prefer to have a physical book to read rather than a pdf copy. So I had intended to purchase one online or at my local book store but never got round to it.

So one day I was at home and I was cleaning out our hot press/storage room. I had a box full of books and dvd's and was sorting through them. I began to pack the stuff back into the box I had one more book to put on top. I stopped for a moment to see what book it was. I was confused and stunned at the same time. It was the exact book my friend had recommended to me. Thing is I don't remember ever buying it. So I asked my girlfriend if she bought it but she said I received it as a gift from my brother or sister. It's funny because I just didn't remember getting it, as bad as that sounds. I had to ask my brother and sister who gave it to me. It turned out my sis gave it as a birthday present about 1-2 years ago.
The book I was given was 'The Monk who Sold His Ferarri'

I discussed this with my friend. He wasn't to surprised but offered a very good explanation. He said sometimes we are not ready to read a book and it's presented to us at a later stage when we are ready to accept the information or teachings contained within it.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by emptycup

Nice! I've been having a lot of success with the law of attraction as well... Many of you might find this a bit entertaining...

I went on vacation to the Great Wolf Lodge (an indoor water park resort) August 8-11. Being the 17 year old boy that i am, in the weeks before, i found myself wishing (and trying to manifest i guess) that i would have a short fling with a girl there, and there would be a lot of attractive girls there... The first day was largely uneventful, but on the 9th, 400 cheerleaders arrived for a camp there. I was pretty amused considering as a guy, this is like heaven!

So there were a lot of attractive girls there, but what about the fling i wanted? I tried to shape out what i wanted in my head. Basically i wanted to be with a girl who i would really like for the time there, hang out, and just have fun. When visualizing what i wanted, i couldn't seem to find a way to get around the ending, which basically ended in me leaving and never seeing her again. I tried and tried to picture a way around this ending, but couldn't find another way. Plus, i wasn't sure if that was what i wanted, for her to live with me. I've never been with a girl before, so if it was a catastrophic failure, i wouldn't want to constantly be reminded of that...

So on the 10th, i met a girl and her boy cousin, both who were really cool people. We hung out for a bit and had a blast (atleast that i could see). She seemed to really like me, but later i mentioned that i was leaving the next day, and found out that she lives 2 hours from me. She seemed kind of down after i mentioned that.. They invited me to come to the arcade with them that night, which i accepted. A couple of times, i went with her to get things in the hallways at night. I think she might have wanted me to make a move because she asked me to come with her alone, and walked slowly while breathing very heavily. I put my arm around her, and she seemed to enjoy that. Later i gently played with her hair, and she seemed to enjoy that too (she froze and lightly smiled). In the elevator, i gave her a light kiss on the cheek, but she said only then that she had a boyfriend, but seemed kind of disappointed, if that makes any sense. The rest of the night, she seemed really down. I suspect it was because she liked me but knew she would probably never see me again, so it was best not to get to get too close. She seemed really upset when we got back to her room.. I saw her the next morning at breakfast, but only in passing. I left the 11th and haven't seen her or heard from her since, even though her cousin has my number..

So how's that for synchronicity (or law of attraction)? Think this is something out of the ordinary, or self-fulfilling prophecy?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
This thread is intended to be a place to post and discuss synchronicities and weird 'coincidences' that have happened in your life.

I've been talking to lot of people lately and one big thing I see is that like myself, they have a whole bunch of strange synchronicities in their lives. Many of them see a person they have not seen in a while only hours after wondering what happened to them, or just other strange stuff.

I'll start. I've had many and I will post them as I remember or have more, but I'll post one from today to start.

Today at work I passed a really old (from the 70's) Toyota car (I want to say caldina but am not sure). It was silver, beat up, and parked in a handicap space. Not even 30 minutes later, I passed the same parking space and a new car was there, the same model name as the old car, but brand new. It was even the same color. Would have written it off, but it was the SAME PARKING SPACE. Weird... I've had a lot of these odd things lately.

How about you?

Happens to me 24/7 (almost). can get a bit worrisome at times because I notice that some of the syncs have a negative undertone.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I have a very specific synchronicity I wanna force, On 12/12/12 at 12:12:12 I wanna be in the twelfth state of the union on twelfth street by building 12, where ever that exists in the twelfth state.
That is North Carolina is the 12th state of the union!!!! I found the perfect address 1212 12th st., Wilmington, North Carolina...So then I will take a picture on 12/12/12 at 12:12:12 Pm EST or it may be EDT ? IDK anyway and I'll be in that area, anybody who wants to join me and mark the date by having it trifecta, is welcome to join me!!!! WOW that's a lot of 12's!!!!

[edit on 15-8-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Okay, this is weird...!!!!

Yesterday, for my new book, I created a character named Ivan, a very rare name.
The character was a fugitive of war, and came from Serbia.

TODAY, I turned on the tv. There were the last 5 minutes of a movie called " The infancy of little Ivan " a war about Ivan, and his family, fugitive from war. And yes, from Serbia.

I'm completely stunned!!! I love those moments.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Okay, I specifically searched for this thread because on my hubby's b~day, which was Friday the 4th I saw on 1 license plate and today the 7th I saw on a second license plate, my name, that's two times in three days!!!! 2 license plates! Yes my name has three letters. On the first the next letters/number were W32/ now W is the 23rd letter, so it was my name & 2332 and todays letters/numbers after my name was M81 I searched 81 and this intersting tidbit came up:

Messier 81 (also known as NGC 3031 or Bode's Galaxy) is a spiral galaxy about 12 million light-years away in the constellation Ursa Major. Because of its proximity to Earth, its large size, and its active galactic nucleus (which harbors a 70 million M☉ [8] supermassive black hole), Messier 81 is a popular galaxy to study in professional astronomy research. The galaxy's large size and relatively low apparent magnitude (lower magnitude implies higher brightness) also make it a popular target for amateur astronomy observations.[9]
Source
Those are some very odd synchronicities.
I wonder what the significance is? I have always had a fascination with 2 areas of the sky, the Andromeda Galaxy and Ursa Major Constellation. Probably because the name reminds me of one of the stars of one of my favorite movies, Ursula Andress, I think her last name was, the movie "Clash of the Titans". I wonder if there's a possibility of life in the M81 Galaxy?

This is interesting, too!

In theosophy, it is believed the Seven Stars of the Pleiades focus the spiritual energy of the Seven Rays from the Galactic Logos to the Seven Stars of the Great Bear, then to Sirius, then to the Sun, then to the god of Earth (Sanat Kumara), and finally through the seven Masters of the Seven Rays to the human race.[4]

Source

Whoaaaaaaaa!!! There seems to be a profound message here for me?

edit on 7-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: clarification

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

And still seeing my name again and again on license plates, haven't really noticed the numbers that follow because it is happening too much now. However, I do know every single plate with my name on it is a different vehicle...not one is a repeat. What the heck does this mean?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have had so many coincidences in my lifetime that when a new one happens I'm not even surprised, I can only look to the heavens and smile. I will list a few:

- 7 yrs ago my sister died. While driving home after the burial, as we passed the place she had worked, very slowly a light blue baloon floated over right above the road in front of our car, then floated straight up into the sky and out of sight.
My sister had always had a little thing about helium baloons, ever since she was a very little girl she would insist on letting the baloons go outside, she would even make us do it with ours. She always said we had to let them go to 'baloonia' so that people up in heaven could have them, that they liked it. Such an argument from such a cute, sweet little thing that she was, was all the convincing that my brother and mom and I needed so we always did it with her.

Seeing that baloon, in her favorite color, at the specific location it was, was the first thing to make me happy or smile since her death. Call me crazy but I believe that was a sign from her that I will treasure always.

-A few years ago my husband took a job that was in Hawaii, causing us to move further than I thought I would ever go from my close-knit family in the midwest. The move was extremely hard on me because I had always been so close to my Mom, siblings and Grandparents and wanted to stay close to them forever. But being a grown-up sometimes sucks so I made the move with my husband and daughter, vowing to make the best of it and to somehow still instill that closeness of familiy within my own little family. It was paradise I was moving to after all. lol
My Grandparents had always traveled a lot and Hawaii was their destination of choice. I knew a little bit about it but not much. I did not consult or anything with them regarding where we chose to live or work at all btw. When we told them exactly where we would be moving to they were extatic, telling us more about it than we had been able to find online, my Grandpa began describing the each we were moving to to a t and the things we could do in the area, he was so excited that we were moving to "just about his favorite place on his favorite island, the place he wanted his ashes to be scattered in fact". We joked that it must have been meant to be because we were trying to get several different places in all different location, but this one just fell into place perfectly. Almost a year after we moved here my healthy as an ox Gpa unexplainably got sick one day, diagnosed with a cancer they did not see on his very recent visit, and died within a week. Only becuase of moving here am I able to spread his ashes exactly where he wanted them.
Due to the great expense of moving to the island, and the renting of fully furnished homes, we brought just our clothing and I had to leave a lifetime of posessions in storage for the time being. We were of course delighted when we first got to our new home on the beach but the things that started just popping from the moment we got there were amazing. Hung on the outside wall as we walked to the front door were little pictures with sayings, one was a poem about family being like a garden you plant... and in the yard across from it was a flowering bush, one of the varieties that my Gma found would grow in her own yard and had planted it to remind her of her trips here. Another was strangly enough about the love of sisters being with you wherever you go. I had spent many hours crying my heart out before we left over the fact that where I was going my sister had never been so I didn't think I would still feel her with me. (don't laugh unless you've been there)
All three of our jaws dropped when we got to our new front door and saw the little decorative sign that hung next to it. It was the exact same sign that hangs in my Grandma's sunporch, asking to remove your shoes. Not just the same saying, the exact same sign.
The telephone prefixes where I moved to are the same as back home, the number for the caretaker where we moved to is one digit off from my Mom's phone number. Excluding the area code of course.
Our new neighbor has the same first and middle name as my Gpa.
I wont go into the totally unexpected and weird way I landed my dream job over here but my partner at works middle name is the hawaiian word for my first name, which is not a common name in either of our cultures. (I've only ever met one other person who shares my name)

I have many more but these most recent and meaningful ones stand out. Over the years I have began using these 'signs' to help guide me on my many different endeavours. Just to make sure I'm staying on the right path

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I have experienced synchronicity with words and it happens frequently.I'll be riding in my car and will hear a word on the radio and will see the word on a road sign at the exact same time,or will be reading a book and come upon a word and hear it on the television at the same time.

It will be interesting to read other peoples experiences

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Celestial1

your post put a smile on my face,it seems that you were destined to move there and you must have someone watching over you.Now that I read your post it brings back a memory of when my brother passed away ,myself and sister and sister-in-law was sitting in her kitchen just talking and remembering my brother,the subject of life after death came up I said ______if you are here with us let us know and few seconds after the smoke alarm went off!Needless to say we knew he was with us,and like you said it is very comforting to those left behind.I believe if we all slow down and really look at our lives we would see more of a connection to those who have passed on and to each other than we can imagine....thanks for the smile!!

..So then I will take a picture on 12/12/12 at 12:12:12 Pm EST or it may be EDT ? IDK anyway and I'll be in that area, anybody who wants to join me and mark the date by having it trifecta, is welcome to join me!!!! WOW that's a lot of 12's!!!!
that's too funny,maybe I will join you I drive through there(Wilmington) quite often!
edit on 8-6-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join