It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erad3

By the way, NASA has a marvelous scheme for a ufo.
There's no one on that damn thing called a space station.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Erad3]

I agree 100%. Sometimes i wonder if NASA is even "allowed" outside Earth, let along the Moon/Mars etc. Try to send your resume in for that job.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This has to be the best topic ever! But sadly still no proof. You would think with all the people on first name basis with aliens and visiting other planets that somebody could give Old Dragger some evidence for his personal proof (Or did I miss that, I couldn't read every reply as they got very repetitive and pointless). I know that I'm still searching and as I haven't seen the announcement that UFO's are real on any news broadcast yet that it probably hasn't happened. But surely after over 100 pages, if the evidence still isn't there, maybe thats evidence enough?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well OP your straw man argument is impossible to full fill. I challenge you to the same thing except I challenge you to prove China exists as a Country and is not just an urban myth. and I will use your guidelines, quote:
"NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

If you show me photo's or video I will just say they are fake or made on a set or different country. If you show me 1 million witnesses that is as many as I can show that have seen UFO's. If you take me there on a plane I will just know you have taken me to a different country and set up a "scene " of hoaxes to fool me.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof that I can not show you back to confirm UFO visitation.

Firstly - Well there is no such thing as a confirmable eyewitness account since the thousands of people that saw the Phoenix lights over 4 hours are not acceptable to you. The many military witnesses that without knowing each other have witnessed UFO's from multiple planes at same time while reading on own radar and having the Air traffic support also seeing it on their radar and lastly confirmed by civilian witnesses that were in the area. If video directly from NASA showing objects changing direction and speed in response to environmental hazards is not enough nothing is.
Secondly - There is only "nothing to study" if UFO's don't exist, therefore you are creating a paradox that states I am right because I say UFO's don't exist therefore they can't be studied. I use rational thought to analyse every bit of evidence but you can't prove Alien visitation with just one photo or witness etc. It takes a preponderance of the evidence much like a court case and after many many hours of evidence there is only one conclusion that is beyond reasonable doubt, that UFO's exist. There has to be an official study into the 100's of military witnesses that have broken their silence about UFO's either because they are telling the truth or they are experiencing mass hallucination or liars. Considering many of these people passed extensive examinations to have access to nuclear weapons, jet planes or high ranks with deep top secret levels, there must be an investigation as these people are in such high and crucial positions and either of these 3 situations are of vital concern. If our airspace is being invaded with ease from foreign countries it is of vital importance if many of our leading military are hallucinating it is of vital importance if many of our leading military are liars then it is of vital importance.

I repeat prove China exists and I will do the same for UFO's using similar methods. Thanks for your question.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BungleX

I love this post. Some people don't realize how hard it is to prove anything. You would think that of all places, people on this board would be open to the possibility that the world is not at all what it seems.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I would reject the notion too if I were reading anything written bye those guys. Adamski?? seriously,,,did you read billy meier too? .........

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Why are people still going back and forth with OldDragger and eennoo? They just keep using the same arguements over and over....and over......and over..................and over......................and over whenever anyone responds to them.

They want to see HD video of someone opening up a brand new camera, charging the batteries, turning the camera on, pointing it at an alien landing with aliens that speak english telling humans they come from another planet and are not just humans in space suits. Sadly, this will still be "fake."

Just let this thread die and quit responding to them, let them do their own research. If they really want it that badly, I say let them go get it themselves.

Such a stupid thread....
edit on 18-3-2012 by RicFlair because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Those "the world and the universe are not what they seem and you must have a closed mind if you don't believe it" type answers are guess what..not answers.
These comments are unimformative and patronising and have no bearing on the O.P. It is the ATS forumite stock reply to questions asked by quite rational, open minded people with no axe to grind. still no resolution to this thead either, I might add.
Oh, and "Research" seems to consist of watching endless fake/viral marketing cgi movie clips on youtube. Life's too short. Go outside. Ride a bicycle. Live in the moment. Lose a few pounds. You might even see an extra-terrestial craft land in front of you while you happen to have a fully charged H.D camera and tripod set up (you just happened to be filming the lovely countryside). Then you can post the excellent, irrefutable results up on this thread! Go to it!

edit on 19-3-2012 by jamdan because: clarity

edit on 19-3-2012 by jamdan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

That is a amazing photo

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Observ321

Hardly amazing. Doesn't this qualify as amazing?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I agree with you 100%. I attempted to debate these things with Conspiracy Theorists time and time again. Before the end of the convo, which doesnt last long anyway, Ad hom attacks begin and we've lost complete sight of the target.

All that is ever asked are simple questions and knockdown proof or evidence. NONE turns up!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Try researching Japan Airlines Flight 628 November 17, 1986.

Visual and radar confirmation.

Do you work with Michael Shermer?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Surprise: the most basic and elementary of requirements is asked for and instead of being met, we hear how the requirement is unfair, unrealistic, or impossible to fulfill.

Of course it is.

It's a wonder that science has been able to prove ANYTHING throughout history, huh? It's a wonder we have learned how to manipulate natural and physical laws to our advantage in any regard. What with how utterly unfair and impossible asking for evidence or proof is. What with how fallible science is and how much we really don't know. What with how ignorant and Big Meanie we are to ever expect objectivity and the scientific method to be employed in a rational manner.

You're right. Nothing will ever satisfy us skeptics. We're unfair. We're just too scared to admit the truth. We just have ridiculous standards that obviously should be relaxed on account of how Wonderful this particular truth is. We're just out to get you because, well, because we're Big Meanies who don't play fair.

But you're welcome for electricity. And the computer you use to admonish us. And the vaccines that protect your children from diseases that, 100 years ago, would have surely wiped out your entire family. And for the cars you drive around in. You're welcome for all the thousands of things you take for granted but which required the very essence of scientific inquiry and the scientific method to develop and harness.

All we really want is that same fundamental framework applied towards your pet topic of aliens and UFOs. You'd think that would be rather reasonable (and exceedingly obvious for anyone who supposedly cares about the truth), but...well, you might be surprised.

edit on 19-3-2012 by camus154 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by camus154

Well said...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

U MAD BRO?

herp and derp moar

edit on 19-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyFearist22

I agree with you 100%. I attempted to debate these things with Conspiracy Theorists time and time again. Before the end of the convo, which doesn't last long anyway, Ad hom attacks begin and we've lost complete sight of the target.

All that is ever asked are simple questions and knockdown proof or evidence. NONE turns up!

ConspiracyFearist22 do you live in fear?

You are aware that you are on a Conspiracy Web Site correct?

Then why are you here? To project your disbelief and closed mindedness "security blanket" comfort zone just or reinforcing denial of the topic at hand?

I would be more then happy to provide you with instances of evidence in a overwhelming accumulation of data that makes the case more then tangible. Are there "ET" piloting these craft? I do not know but the phenomena is real. If they are ET and they do not want to be known to be then they more then likely have the know how and technology to muddle the waters. Keep in mind a pet is not aware it is a pet it thinks it is a member of the family heck it may think it's owner is it's pet. The argument is not "if" UFO's are real it is who is in control of them and what do the want,what is the agenda and what is the goal ? These craft operate covertly hence they do not want to be known.

Call these men liars and lunatics?

www.netscientia.com...

"In my mind, there is no question that they're out there. My Career is well established. My texts books are required reading in all the major capitals on planet earth. If you want to become a physist to learn about the unified feild therory-you read my books. Therefore, I'm in a position to say: Yes- Most likely they're out their, perhaps even visted, perhaps on our moon. - ABC News Quote -- -- Professor Michio Kaku Author of Theoretical Physics UNY "I've been convinced for a long time that the flying saucers are real and interplanetary. Another words we are being watched by beings from outer space." --Albert M. Chop, deputy public relations director, National Aeronautics and Space Administration,(NASA) and former United States Air Force spokesman for Project Blue Book. "When the long awaited solution to the UFO problem comes, I believe that it will prove to be not merely the next small step in the march of science, but a mighty and totally unexpected quantum leap." "We had a job to do, whether right or wrong, to keep the public from getting excited" --Dr.J Allen Hynek, Director US Air Force´s project Blue Book as a scientific consultant, astronomer, investigator and analysis. "Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up." --Professor Stephen Hawking " "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist. In the vastness of the Universe we are not alone." --The Bible According to Albert Einstein "It is my thesis that flying saucers are real and that they are space ships from another solar system.There is no doubt in my mind that these objects are interplanetary craft of some sort. I and my colleagues are confident that they do not originate in our solar system." --Dr. Herman Oberth (The father of modern rockerty) "I am completely convinced that UFOs have an out-of-world basis." --Dr. Walther Riedel (Once chief designer and research director at the German rocket center in Peenemunde) "The possibility of reduced-time interstellar travel either by advanced extraterrestrial civilizations at present or ourselves in the future, is not fundamentally constrained by physical principles." -- Dr. Harold Puthoff (Director, Institute for advanced studies at Austin, Author of fundamentals of Quantum Electronics) The least improbable explanation is that these things are artificial and controlled ... My opinion for some time has been that they have an extraterrestrial origin." --Dr. Maurice Biot (leading aerodynamicists and mathematical physicist) "The evidence is overwhelming that Planet Earth is being visited by intelligently controlled extraterrestrial spacecraft. In other words, SOME UFOs are alien spacecraft. Most are not. It's clear from the Opinion Polls and my own experience, that indeed most people accept the notion that SOME UFOs are alien spacecraft. The greater the education, the MORE likely to accept this proposition" -- Stanton Friedman Defense Contractor Nuclear Physicist "Extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon. The Vatican is receiving much information about extraterrestrials and their contacts with humans from its Nuncios (embassies) in various countries, such as Mexico, Chile and Venezuela." -- Monsignor Corrado Balducci As stated 5 different times on Italian TV** (Vatican theologian insider close to the Pope,Monsignor Balducci said that he is on a Vatican commission looking into extraterrestrial encounters, and how to cope with the emerging general realization of extraterrestrial contact.) "We must insist upon full access to disks recovered. For instance, in the La case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination." --J Edgar Hoover "I am convinced that these ojects do exist and that they are not manufactured by any nations on earth" --Air Chief Marshal Lord Dowding (Commander-in-chief, Royal Air Force Fighter Command) An outpouring of UFO reports which forces response in high places, particularly when unknowns virtually blitzed the U.S. capitol in Washington, D.C. An Air Force intelligence analysis also concluded that UFOs were interplanetary spaceships. (1952) "The UFO phenomenon being reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious" --General Nathan Twining Chairman, Joint chiefs of staff, 1955-1958 "With control of the universe at stake, a crash program is imperative.We produced the A-bomb, under the huge Manhattan Project, in an amazingly short time. The needs, the urgency today are even greater. The Air Force should end UFO secrecy, give the facts to scientists,the public, to Congress. Once the people realize the truth, they would back, even demand a crash program...for this is one race we dare not lose." --Major Donald E Keyhoe USMC, Director NICAP 1953 "Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control... It is imperative that we learn where UFOs come from and what their purpose is. I can tell you, behind the scenes, high ranking military officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs" --Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter (Former director of the Central Intelligence Agency) "The possibility of reduced-time interstellar travel either by advanced extraterrestrial civilizations at present or ourselves in the future, is not fundamentally constrained by physical principles." -- Dr. Harold Puthoff (Director, Institute for advanced studies at Austin, Author of fundamentals of Quantum Electronics) An astonishing statement by Gen. Douglas MacArthur that, "...the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets. The politics of the future will be cosmic, or interplanetary" (1955) Truman climbs on board: "I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth" --President Harry S. Truman "The US Airforce assures me that UFO's pose no threat to National Security.." --President John F Kennedy I feel that the Air Force has not been giving out all the available information on the Unidentified Flying Objects. You cannot disregard so many unimpeachable sources." -- John W. McCormack, Speaker of the House of Representatives of the United States. January (1965) Senator Barry Goldwater tries to gain access to a secret building at Wright-Patterson AFB rumored to house top UFO material, but is refused. "I certainly believe in aliens in space, and that they are indeed visiting our planet. They may not look like us, but I have very strong feelings that they have advanced beyond our mental capabilities." --Senator Barry Goldwater (1965) (Retired Air Force Brigadier General and pilot with many decades of flying experience) Future President Gerald Ford recommends an official committee investigation of the UFO phenomenon. "I strongly recommend that there be a committee investigation of the UFO phenomena. I think we owe it to the people to establish credibility regarding UFOs and to produce the greatest possible enlightenment on this subject" --President Gerald Ford (1966) On the campaign trail, soon-to-be President Jimmy Carter promises that upon election, he would make public all the government's information on UFO sightings. "I don't laugh at people any more when they say they've seen UFOs. I've seen one myself!" --President Jimmy Carter (1976) "I looked out the window and saw this white light.It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said,Have you ever seen anything like that? He was shocked and he said, "Nope." And I said to him: "Let's follow it!" We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light.We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it." --President Ronald Reagen (Describing his 1974 UFO encounter to veteran newsman Norman C. Miller, then Washington bureau chief for the Wall Street Journal.) "I think about how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And I ask you, does not this threat alread exsist?" --President Ronald Reagen UN address "The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously." --Mikhail Gorbachev "I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!" --President Richard M. Nixon

So you mean to tell me there is still nothing to see here?

there is more

I believe, and I scientifically am certain, that there are endless other living forms out there, including intelligent sentient beings. I do know that there are entire universes of living forms out there.
--Dr.Story Musgrave NASA scientist-astronaut

"I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets which obviously are a little more technically advanced than we are here on Earth." --Colonel L. Gordon Cooper (Mercury 9, Gemini-5 Astronaut)

"Mission control, We have a UFO pacing our position, request instructions!"
-- Astronaut Cady Coleman NASAtransmission shuttle mission STS-73
"I've been asked about UFO's and I've said publicly I thought they were somebody else, some other civilization."
--Commander Eugene Cernan, Commanded the Apollo 17 Mission. (LA TIMES, 1973)

"We have contact with alien cultures."
--Astronaut Dr. Brian O'leary

"In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you, we are not alone!
--Charles J. Camarda (Ph.D.) NASA Astronaut

"UFO sightings are now so common, the military doesn't have time to worry about them - so they screen them out. The major defense systems have UFO filters built into them, and when a UFO appears, they simply ignore it."
--Lee Katchen (former atmospheric physicist with NASA)

"In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you, we are not alone!
--Charles J. Camarda (Ph.D.) NASA Astronaut
We all know that UFOs are real. All we need to ask is where do they come from, and what do they want?"
--Apollo 14 Astronaut Capt. Edgar Mitchell

"All Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence."
--Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems.

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."
--NASA's Scott Carpenter

When asked if he believed that UFO's were real;"Yes as a matter of fact I do." He was also asked if he had ever seen a UFO and he said he had, on his Gemini mission. He went on to say that he tried to take a picture of it, but it did not come out.
--Brigadier Gen. James Mc Divitt command pilot of the Gemini space craft. (This interview can be seen on a video tape called Beyond Belief, from United Entertainment, Inc. 1986.)

On May 11, 1962 NASA pilot Joseph Walker said that one of his tasks was to detect UFOs during his X-15 flights. He had filmed five or six UFOs during his record breaking fifty-mile-high flight in April, 1962. It was the second time he had filmed UFOs in flight. To date none of those films has been released to the public for viewing. During a lecture at the Second National Conference on the Peaceful Uses of Space Research in Seattle, Washington, he stated:

"I don't feel like speculating about them. All I know is what appeared on the film which was developed after the flight."
-- NASA Pilot Joseph A. Walker

"The evidence points to the fact that Roswell was a real incident and that indeed an alien craft did crash, and that material was recovered from that site. We all know that UFOs are real.All we need to ask is where do they come from, and what do they want?"
--Capt. Edgar Mitchell Apollo 14 Astronaut

"I was testing a P-51 fighter in Minneapolis when I spotted this object. I was at about 10,000 feet on a nice, bright, sunny afternoon. I thought the object was a kite, then I realized that no kite is gonna fly that high." As I got closer it looked like a weather balloon, gray and about three feet in diameter. But as soon as I got behind the darn thing it didn't look like a balloon anymore. It looked like a saucer, a disk. About the same time, I realized that it was suddenly going away from me -- and there I was, running at about 300 miles per hour. I tracked it for a little way, and then all of a sudden the damn thing just took off. It pulled about a 45 degree climbing turn and accelerated and just flat disappeared."
--Mercury Astronaut Capt. Donald Slayton

"Let there be no doubt. Alien technology harvested from the infamous saucer crash in Roswell, N.Mex., in July 1947 led directly to the development of the integrated circuit chip, laser and fiber optic technologies, Particle beams, Electromagnetic propulsion systems, Depleted uranium projectiles, Stealth capabilities, and many others! How do I know? I was in charge! (A matter of public record)I think the kids on this planet are wise to the truth, and I think we ought to give it to them. I think they deserve it.
--Colonel Philip Corso Army Intelligence officer, former head of the Foreign Technology at the U.S. Army's Research and Development department at the Pentagon. Four years director of intelligence on President Eisenhower's White House National Security Staff

Skeptic Quote -- "Radio has no future. Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible. X-rays will prove to be a hoax."
--William Thomson, Lord Kelvin English scientist, 1899.

netscientia.com...
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.squidoo.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I cant call them liars. But I certainly cant take their word either. All of this is conjecture about whether or not ET life may exist. Not to mention the appeal to authority does not provide proof either. Whether guys "think" something is going on or not, none of what you provided is proof of their existence. In all honest, I can make the same assertions that "we are not alone." It would be foolish of me, having some understanding of the vastness of space, to think ar are the only life here. I am free to admit that I think life exists elsewhere. That does not mean that we have been visited and this conjecture is proof. I don't live in fear. I am a skeptic. As I should have the right to be. When undeniable proof arises, it arises. At this moment, there is none. What's more is; with something so obvious, to have to provide so much conjecture and not one standalone knockdown proof to me shows how much convincing has to be done. Why not just one single proof? As far as thinking about our contact with ET, it does us no good to assume that the reason why its not evident is because they wish to remain concealed. If that was their wish, the vast size of the universe, and their advanced enough technology, why stick around? We are talking about the ability to possibly travel at speeds near light speed. They would have to know this. Also they would have to live for thousands of years if they were to come from even the nearest stars. So no, I don't buy it. I will admit I don't buy it, YET.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I didn't want to read the 108 pages on this thread, but did anyone mention that there are currently reputable fields of study and practice that were based on myths, rumor, lore, and old wives tales. Worshiping the stars, is now astrophysics and astronomy. Alchemy is now chemistry and pharmacology. Is it that so hard to believe that we might be in the beginning stages of Ufology that will serve as building blocks of a reputable field.......but you know what they say Haters gonna HATE!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Yebbut. You aren't comparing like for like. It's yer straw man argument, yet again.
You are comparing observable, recordable, good old trial and error endevour with evidence which is for the most part anecdotal, at worst fairy-tale narrative.
I can see pretty clearly why alchemy would in time evolve into the subject of chemistry. If you want UFOlogy to become part of mainstream science then it will have to smarten up it's act. take the laughable "disclosure" dates for instance. It's cringe inducing how the word gets bandied around. Scientific endevour can't function hindered by conspiracy theories. And "UFOlogy" is mired in conspiracy. Perhaps people are "waking up" as is often said, but not to chinese lanterns and cgi virals, but to the bright light of a more measured, analytical morning.
edit on 20-3-2012 by jamdan because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2012 by jamdan because: typo

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tildane

Why do you use English? Why do you use English, but deny the same language you think you dominate and use as a tool?

Why do you use English?

Who tamed humanity?
Who domesticated mankind?

Why do you use English?

I was taught early on in grammar school, probably around 7 or 8 that compound words were words made by shortening other words into syllables and cramming them together. Why do you doubt this proof in the very language you pretend to utilize to communicate?

UFO enthusiasts say they want proof, but have been denying that proof provided to them by the government for most of their lives. Assuming people are lying to us, or what?

Are flying saucers low to the ground, low to the horizon? Yes or No? I say sure....

DISC + LOW + SURE .....

DISC + LO + SURE = DISCLOSURE.

Disc low? Sure!

This concludes your remedial second grade English refresher.

Proof?

Who tamed humanity?
Who domesticated mankind?

peace ..
edit on 20-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: had to dominate English.

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join