It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
A few hundred years ago they could not prove the earth was round, all we can do is look at the pictures, listen to credible eye witnesses and decide for ourselves.
Your arguments about logic are valid, but I think you need to check your facts about the Earth being round my friend, a few thousand years ago not only did Eratothenes show the Earth was round but he could even tell you how big it was, and he was reasonably accurate in his measurement as well!

en.wikipedia.org...

Eratosthenes of Cyrene c. 276 BC–c. 195 BC

Eratosthenes calculated the circumference of the earth without leaving Egypt.

There are pictures dating back at least 50 years, do you really think humans had the technology to make these objects ??
I think you have to pick what you think is the best 50 year old picture and we can talk about the merits of that.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

PsychoX42.....

You appear to be branding me as a rabid "non believer".

That means you have not read my threads, not read my posts, not listened to me on ATS Live, etc...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by auswally
Eennoo and Olddragger you want pictures here they are 15000 + years old

You know the difference between a drawing and a picture, right?

Are those

cloud and rain spirits
or aliens? en.wikipedia.org...

Around the heads of Wondjina are lines or blocks of color, depicting lightning, clouds or rain.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

You know the difference between a drawing and a picture, right?

yeah but its a picture of a drawing

Oh ol wiki quote. one this man dont believe, Theres many of theories how these drawings came about, and a lot of other indigenous people in the NWest dont agree either, aboriginies saw it, then draw it, thats my belief.

Wal

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

62 children1 Impressive!
almost.
but not.
How many children in the Mcmartin preschool investigation told tales of extensive underground tunnels, ritual animal killings, sexual abuse...
that wasn't there. it was planted by the investigators. or when kids get sick in a dchool from a funny smell, ala hysteria. i'm familiar with this story, IT'S JUST A STORY!

Christ Almighty, you guys don't even know what proof means!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

The Battle of Los Angeles!
you must be kidding! No, you are just REALLY gullible.
This incident was very well known at the time. My Dad told me the story when I was little. funny thing though, nobody mentioned UFO
s until just recently, the last few tears. The story was embellished with the , uh, LIE about the UFO angle. God you have low standards!
I suppose all the submarine sightings at the same time were USO's? Not wartime jitters?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by OldDragger]

link   
OldDragger

Can you show me a scientific proof that YOU exist?

Not a username, a photo,...
I mean a REAL PROOF!

When I read your post how can I be sure that is YOU that typed it?
Not a friend using you username/password.

EVERY one that "believes' is YOU does so on faith, not reason or science.

So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

(No offense, just trying to show how difficult it is to proof some things when someone don't want to believe in you. If you don't like this game, it's ok to leave it.)

link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

62 children1 Impressive!
almost.
but not.
How many children in the Mcmartin preschool investigation told tales of extensive underground tunnels, ritual animal killings, sexual abuse...
that wasn't there. it was planted by the investigators. or when kids get sick in a dchool from a funny smell, ala hysteria. i'm familiar with this story, IT'S JUST A STORY!

Christ Almighty, you guys don't even know what proof means!

I don't get the link you are trying to make here....the kids all saw the same thing so there was no abuse or anything of the sort or at least one of them would have already said something

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
s305.photobucket.com...

This photo shows the craft that were present over Washington D.C. during the 3 Day flap in 1952.

Note that they are Barbell-like shapes, which I have seen up close in daylight as a 10 year old.. yep, last century.

And I do not think this photo has ever been debunked.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98f4b2af8f0e.jpg[/atsimg]
They look like reflections to me. And this report suggests that's the most likely explanation both for the visual as well as radar images:

www.cufon.org...

Monthly Weather Summary, July 1952.

The heat wave that broke records in the eastern portion of the United States during the month of Tune continued on through July, becoming intensified during the latter part of the month. July weather maps were characterized by a well-developed Bermuda high pressure area which remained in the vicinity of the southeastern coast line during the entire period. This high pressure area was responsible for an anticyclonic (clockwise) circulation of air over the eastern United States, a movement which continued during the month. This flow brought warm, moist air up from the Gulf of Mexico. The warm air mass usually extended up to about 10,000 feet. At higher levels the flow was from the west-southwest, and this continental air mass from the southwestern desert and drought area was hot and dry. Stagnation and heating of the air over the eastern United States was further increased because of an extremely strong band of westerly winds along the northern United States border, winds which prevented cold Canadian air masses from pushing south. Cyclonic activity
was confined mostly to the area north of this band of westerly winds. There was a notable lack of thunderstorm activity in the Washington area. Physicists at the Naval Observatory reported that the amount of electrification in the air was very low.

The foregoing analysis indicated that the lack of cloud cover promoted solar heating in the daytime and rapid radiation cooling of the
surface at night, This combination, with the prevailing light winds, was unusually conducive to the formation of temperature inversions
during the hours of darkness.

Examination of the logs of the Washington ARTC Center indicates that there is considerable correlation between the appearance of unidentified targets on the radar scope and the receipt of numerous visual reports of flying saucers. It should be noted that abrupt temperature inversions aloft can refract light in much the same way as radar waves and produce mirage effects.

CONCLUSIONS

1. It is believed that most of the unidentified targets observed on the Washington MEW radar during the period beginning on the night of August 13, 1952 and the period beginning on the night of August 15, 1952 were ground returns caused by reflection phenomena closely connected with the temperature inversions in the lower atmosphere.
2. Unidentified radar targets of the type described in this report have been noticed since the early days of radar. Unusual weather conditions prevailing in the Washington area during the summer of 1952 were exceptionally conducive to the formation of these phenomena.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jdmmade

More gullibility.
Disclosure? WTF has been disclosed? A lot of internet rambling, but zero.....
zero...
zero/.....proof!
Yeah that disclosure project is really coming along isn't it?

any day now, right?

Good Lord!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
reply to post by eennoo

Wrong... if you want to play the "prove me wrong game" then you prove there has never been visitation???? You cant so i wouldnt bother with the "prove me" tennis cause its a waste of time!

You see the difference between believers and debunkers is that believers have margin for error and to back down claims. Skeptics and debunkers just have no room to move because they are stuck on their little flat world full of crap!

You are wrong. You know....i have seen you post something that goes like this on creationism threads "the burden of proof is on you...you gotta prove god exists,i dont have to disprove god"

So with all due respect.

THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU...THE BELIEVERS!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cff29d8dd687.jpg[/atsimg]

Taken from the cockpit of a cessna 172 German pilot doing private flying near Big Bear Mountain in the USA.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123

Some random internet troll.
How old are you? Oh never mind?
And if this same guy told you he saw the Virgin Mary, you would believe that to?
If he saw Elvis? Santa Claus? After all, he's not some "random" guy!

But of course you believe anything else you read on the internet, every UFO site? Every fictional piece written by, ...some random guy?
I just love the teens!

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Quit feeding him, there doesn't appear to be any way of having an adult conversation with this individual and all he/she wants to do is type really hard on the keyboard while wasting a few hours time.

I mean seriously, if you're looking for an argument (and one you can't lose), go for the old "Prove God" or "Prove Alien" box - works every time.

No offense intended Olddragger, I just haven't see you attempt to reflect or even acknowledge any of the information provided to you thus far - they could provide you with everything humanly available to the general public that proves to believers that they (aliens/extraterrestrials) exist, and you'll scream til you are blue in the face that they are wrong, judging from how this has gone so far.

- Fry

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Operation Mainbrace.... Shag Harbour....

No known human intelligence has ever built a successful flying submarine. Shag Harbour even has a government document annotated in the margin with the letters... UFO...

During Operation Mainbrace, one of the sighting from on board a navy vessel was corroborated, in detail, by totally independent witnesses on land.

Were they extra terrestrial? Who knows, we can be almost 100% sure they certainly didn't belong to any known worldly power. You think a Russian sub would risked coming so close to Canadian territorial waters and causing a international incident unless something pretty big was going down , as happened at Shag Harbour?

That doesn't mean i *believe* it means i suspect we share this world and reality with other, as yet unknown to us, intelligences. I don't actually *believe* anything, i have models for the various parts of our reality that seem to best fit. 150 years ago this Universe was only the size of our galaxy, or so we were convinced. It's just a tad bigger than that now, problem is, many people's thinking is still stuck on the Earth as the centre of creation and everything else revolves around us.

link   
reply to post by auswally

Uh huh. And of course the Aboriginal peoples have said these were aliens from UFO's all along. They have nothing to do with those peoples culture and history. How ignorant a presumtuous! I guess Jesus had a little golden disc hovering above his head too1
This is a failure of education, this kind of drek!
As i said, you guys don't even comprehend what proof means!

link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak

Taken from the cockpit of a cessna 172 German pilot doing private flying near Big Bear Mountain in the USA.

Jpvskyfreak.....

That looks a little "iPhone-ish" to me.....

Here is a selection of UFO's that can be inserted into users' photo's with this app:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5dee8a3c2f8c.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's my thread about that:

Would The iPhone UFO App Fool Members of ATS?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak

That's an interesting pic, but not even the photographer jumps to a conclusion that it's alien:

www.ufoevidence.org...

Background Information / Description:

"Hallo, just found your Website. We were on a trip over Big Bear Mountain on 27 May 2004, California in a small Cessna plane, when we encountered this incredibla aircraft. I don't know if is something from the closeby military bases, but I managed to take picture of it. Unfortunetely only one, when we flew towards it (crazy, when I think about it now!), it dissapeared. I've attached several other images from the same series, maybe they contein something interesting, I think they're empty though. But I guess you guys have more sophisticated methods of image analysis than I do...? Anyhow, hope to find some other people who've seen the same thing. It appeared to be fairly large.. I can't wait to go back to California and look again! Unfortunately, being german doesn't make that an quick and easy trip..

Sincerely, Boris"
So he's wondering if it's something from a nearby military base.

I haven't seen that one before so thanks for posting it!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Here are some photos

Battle of LA 1942
this huge ship, assumed to be some unknown Japanese aircraft, was then attacked as it hung, nearly stationary, over Culver City and Santa Monica by dozens of Army anti-aircraft batteries firing nearly 2,000 rounds of 12 pound, high explosive shells in full view of hundreds of thousands of residents.
The thump of the batteries and the ignition of the aerial shells reverberated from one end of LA to the other as the gun crews easily landed scores of what many termed "direct hits"....all to no avail. Here now, is what the night skies of LA looked like at the height of the firing....

Source www.rense.com...

The TR3B UFO
Is either Extraterrestrial or has been reversed engineered from Extraterrestrial Spacecrafts

[edit on 11-7-2010 by SupremeKnowledge]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

I told you, i KNOW the "evidence'. Adamski, Barney & betty Hill, sedona AZ! CPT Mantell., Striber, all the rest. I started reading it 45 years ago, I was VERY interested in it. Then I notice how the stories, descriptions and photo's changed with pop culture. Things were simply repeated FOREVER, and usually embellished greatly with time. Things became just variations on crap that came before it. Nothing ever really new, NEVER ANY, not one shred of proof. Kinda odd. You people say millions have seen them, So out of millions, why not even oNE shred of proof.
I came to the conclusion that there is NOTHING THERE, NO ALIENS, NO SPACESHIPS. Certainly nothing on ATS has convinced me!
It's most amusing t hear you say I'm ignorant of the "evidence' I told you I'm not, I just reject it. you might say I've grown up!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join