It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711
As they say, the ship travels at just below light speed for 3.5 hours, then"thought travels" (lol)..then travels again for 3.5 hours just below light speed... Now here's the problem, which of course you won't understand because you don't understand math:

You're obviously the one who misunderstand the math here, just take a look at your faulty interpretation on the Corso alien encounter case (which is possibly incomplete), it's a good example on how wrong you looked at it.

When old Billy goes on that ship, traveling just under light speed for a total of 7 hours, by the time he's coming back to Earth, one moment, quick calculation.., yeah.. 6.25 years will have gone by on Earth when he's back from his little trip - not just 7 hours...yes, I know... too much for you to comprehend...
So every time he makes that trip (and he made so many as he says, even longer ones, which make the problem worse), he's missing for a minimum of 6.25 years here on Earth...and, of course, he shouldn't have aged as he did over the last 20 years..

Take a good look at your own math here. They reportedly travelled 7 hours at the distance of about 500 light years, which means faster than speed of light.
If we assume they travelled less than speed of light (which the report doesn't state at all) as you suddenly claim (apparently out of nowhere) then it would take them over 500 years of travel.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

As they say, the ship travels at just below light speed for 3.5 hours, then"thought travels" (lol)..then travels again for 3.5 hours just below light speed... Now here's the problem, which of course you won't understand because you don't understand math:

You're obviously the one who misunderstand the math here, just take a look at your faulty interpretation on the Corso alien encounter case (which is possibly incomplete), it's a good example on how wrong you looked at it.

When old Billy goes on that ship, traveling just under light speed for a total of 7 hours, by the time he's coming back to Earth, one moment, quick calculation.., yeah.. 6.25 years will have gone by on Earth when he's back from his little trip - not just 7 hours...yes, I know... too much for you to comprehend...
So every time he makes that trip (and he made so many as he says, even longer ones, which make the problem worse), he's missing for a minimum of 6.25 years here on Earth...and, of course, he shouldn't have aged as he did over the last 20 years..

Take a good look at your own math here. They reportedly travelled 7 hours at the distance of about 500 light years, which means faster than speed of light.
If we assume they travelled less than speed of light (which the report doesn't state at all) as you suddenly claim (apparently out of nowhere) then it would take them over 500 years of travel.

You have so no clue what you're talking about - the times and speeds are taken from the idiotic video, they're not mine. But if you knew anything, than you'd understand that going faster than the speed of light makes the time problem only worse...then he'd come back from his little trip hundreds if not thousands of Earth years later. Come back when you understand Math at a level above 3rd grade.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
Well why didn't you just come out and say that Billy Meier says it's true!

Great deal of scorn and assassination attempts

Meier claimed the visitors charged him with certain informational and consciousness-raising tasks As he undertook this mission, he met with a great deal of scorn and assassination attempts. Some of these were allegedly initiated by hostile extraterrestrial entities and subsequently defeated largely through the intervention of his Plejaren friends. Meier allegedly was uncomfortable with the megalomaniacal associations some would attach to his role as a representative (such as use of the term "prophet", e.g.) but he undertook the effort nonetheless.
Some of the most important evidence for Meier's claims come from his large collection of controversial photographs. These include images of alleged spacecraft in the Swiss countryside, the Apollo-Soyuz 1975 docking and distant astronomical phenomena. Supporters insist that the images are exceptionally high quality and that a one-armed man could not possibly have fabricated them.
Critics such as Stanton Friedman and Jacques Vallée believe them to be fakes. Some critics have provided examples of similar faked photos and have pointed out that some of his photos are taken from science fiction books, paintings and television programs.
Meier claims that these photos were altered by intelligence agencies and slipped into his collection in order to discredit his UFO testimony.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You have so no clue what you're talking about - the times and speeds are taken from the idiotic video, they're not mine. But if you knew anything, than you'd understand that going faster than the speed of light makes the time problem only worse...then he'd come back from his little trip hundreds if not thousands of Earth years later. Come back when you understand Math at a level above 3rd grade.

You're the one who claimed they travelled less than speed of light, with NO info/documentation provided to support your wild claims

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You're the one who claimed they travelled less than speed of light, with NO info/documentation provided to support your wild claims

They say it in the EFFIN' VIDEO... 3.5 hours just below lightspeed, then "thought jump", then an additional 3.5 hours just under lightspeed... So the distance of 500 ly is bridged by going a total of 7 hours just under lightspeed and the balance is traveled in an instant by thought traveling whatever the f*** that's supposed to be.

Not that it mattered because the video is made by morons for morons... so keep enjoying your delusions.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

They say it in the EFFIN' VIDEO... 3.5 hours just below lightspeed, then "thought jump", then an additional 3.5 hours just under lightspeed... So the distance of 500 ly is bridged by going a total of 7 hours just under lightspeed and the balance is traveled in an instant by thought traveling whatever the f*** that's supposed to be.

No, he did not say below speed of light at 3.5 hours. You need to listen again

But, i tell you what, if we assume they did fly below speed of light for 3.5 hours, then it means made a very fast "jump", right?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

No, he did not say below speed of light at 3.5 hours. You need to listen again

But, i tell you what, if we assume they did fly below speed of light for 3.5 hours, then it means made a very fast "jump", right?

Nuh..if I have to listen to that BS again, I may have to throw up.. the horrendous stupidity is sickening.
It also doesn't really matter, since you don't get the point - if the ship travels around or at transluminal speeds, time dilation happens... the faster the ship, the greater the dilation... so with all the trips he has taken, he would only have aged a few years, while for the duration of his trips on Earth hundreds if not thousands of years had passed, even though for him it's only hours...in fact, he still wouldn't be back from his first trip..
I'm sure it's too hard to grasp for you, it's what real scientists call General and Special Relativity...

So, just forget about it and go back to the brain dead fairy tales of Reptilians, Draconians and whatever other nonsense you want to believe. Get a life.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

Now do you see what is an airhead believer? I may have rushed to call something of ET origin but now there's your believer i am not.

There is lots of cases and witnesses that show SOMETHING is going on, maybe that there are ETs as well. Others making it look the opposite - giving away information that easily that someone has seen ETs onboard means this could be all a biiiiiig lie, and all the ET talk by officials could be a coverup.

LIES are on HIGHEST LEVEL. One can make you think ETs are a lie, here is how: They present you an ET story, they ridicule it, then they reveal it is fake, by the whole process of ridiculing you start seeing ET stories as a lie, DISINFO is SUCCESSFUL. That's hiw I see it

This is one very smart twist of the truth to convince that it is a lie, so people dont bother. This is a better approach than threating or murdering anyone who talks about it. Anyone else with this idea of how to be a disinformator?

You know what's funny... Im very patient in general, yet im already tired of this SHlT. How come some dont get tired of speculatng some empty theories for years !?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Reply to post by eennoo

You don't get out much do you? There unexplainables all over the world. I do agree there are tons of fake pics and bogus sightings, and I have seen a few unidentified objects not way up in the ozone but 15 to 20 feet off the ground, I just consider it proof for me and me alone. The same goes for other people, even MSM has had footage of things in the sky that still remained unexplained. You say Chinese laterns, another says ET, one may be right or both may be wrong. If NEITHER has PROOF, then it remains unexplained. Too many of you are too quick to go with logic, because you are afraid of the unknown, and I think that's understandable. A little ignorant, but I see where you are coming from, BUT, like a poster said, YOU prove we are alone, TPTB never hide anything, and PROVE I did not see an unexplainable object earlier this year, 100ft away-that's pretty close. Why do you care what we believe anyway, feeling left out? Get a cat if you are THAT lonely. And look to the stars, maybe you'll see your confirmation.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by nv4711

Now do you see what is an airhead believer? I may have rushed to call something of ET origin but now there's your believer i am not.

There is lots of cases and witnesses that show SOMETHING is going on, maybe that there are ETs as well. Others making it look the opposite - giving away information that easily that someone has seen ETs onboard means this could be all a biiiiiig lie, and all the ET talk by officials could be a coverup.

LIES are on HIGHEST LEVEL. One can make you think ETs are a lie, here is how: They present you an ET story, they ridicule it, then they reveal it is fake, by the whole process of ridiculing you start seeing ET stories as a lie, DISINFO is SUCCESSFUL. That's hiw I see it

This is one very smart twist of the truth to convince that it is a lie, so people dont bother. This is a better approach than threating or murdering anyone who talks about it. Anyone else with this idea of how to be a disinformator?

You know what's funny... Im very patient in general, yet im already tired of this SHlT. How come some dont get tired of speculatng some empty theories for years !?

Hey, I happily declare you a voice of reason :-)
Trust me, I can well differentiate between the borderline moronic and the serious seekers for answers.
But I wouldn't get too hung up on the whole "lying" or "disinfo" thing, I don't think it's there or at least not to the extent it's said to be. Denial and secrecy comes with the territory, but I don't believe in a gigantic conspiracy, let alone a global one. The scientific community is generally very liberal and couldn't care less what the government wants them to do or say. Put yourself in their shoes, every time they say "we can't find any scientific evidence for that" somebody yells "cover up".

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Nuh..if I have to listen to that BS again, I may have to throw up.. the horrendous stupidity is sickening.

Yah that's right boy, it's good for you to throw up...

So, just forget about it and go back to the brain dead fairy tales of Reptilians, Draconians and whatever other nonsense you want to believe. Get a life.

Take a good look at for example George W. Bush' "Lizard"-eyes (from about 1:34 into this video) and BINGO! There you have a reptilian shapeshifter, >>BOO!>BOO!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I would say the good old teather incident or the Africa formation is the best proof for me.

I went from just being open-minded to a solid believer after watching those two. Nasa UFOs always tend to offer the most proof for most.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

Thanks for posting that Icke video 'mcrom901'
yes, i saw that one before. There is also Icke's handshake with his "Lizard" hand, www.abovetopsecret.com... and also about a massage woman who claim to have witnessed something strange about Icke

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Trust me, I can well differentiate between the borderline moronic and the serious seekers for answers.
But I wouldn't get too hung up on the whole "lying" or "disinfo" thing, I don't think it's there or at least not to the extent it's said to be. Denial and secrecy comes with the territory, but I don't believe in a gigantic conspiracy, let alone a global one. The scientific community is generally very liberal and couldn't care less what the government wants them to do or say. Put yourself in their shoes, every time they say "we can't find any scientific evidence for that" somebody yells "cover up".

Alleged briefing to President Reagan on UFOs

PUBLIC INFORMATION, DISINFORMATION

The Caretaker: "In order to protect all this information and the fact that the United States Government has evidence of our planet being visited by extraterrestrials, we developed over the years a very effective program to safeguard the information. We call it 'Project DOVE.' It is a complex series of operations by our military intelligence agencies to disinform the public."

Here is a good example of disinformation

This photo was taken at the NASA Flight Research Center at Edwards Air Force Base, California on 6 May 1960 as part of an elaborate effort by the CIA to cover-up the true nature of the U-2 spy plane program. On 1 May 1960 CIA pilot Francis Gary Powers was shot down over the Soviet Union during a spy flight. Cooperating with the CIA, NASA issued a press release with a cover story about a U-2 conducting weather research that may have strayed off course after the pilot "reported difficulties with his oxygen equipment." This photo shows a U-2 that was quickly painted in NASA markings, with a fictitious NASA serial number, and put on display for the news media at the Edwards NASA facility.

In reality, up to that time no U-2 was ever used by NASA. Unfortunately, Powers was captured by the Soviet Union and espionage equipment was recovered from the wreckage. Soviet Premier Nikita Khruschev exposed the cover-up and made much propaganda use of the American DECEPTION!

"Punishment" for servicemen corporate employees and former servicemen

The strategies for dealing with those former servicemen, corporate employees or witnesses brave or ‘foolish’ enough to come forward to reveal classified information is to intimidate, silence, eliminate or discredit these individuals

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Anyone else with this idea of how to be a disinformator?

First i want to say that the picture of EBE you posted, i agree it's genuine
Disinformator? If you wish to be a professional disinformationist you could contact / send a letter to the U.S. Government or one of the Intelligence agencies. The Secret Shadow Government will maybe then ask you to make some good examples disinfo "documents/stories", as a test, and if they accept you and hire you, they will possibly pay your flight ticket, give you a house or apartment (depends if you wish a house or if you wish an apartment) for free that include home movie theatre, and some nice cars to drive, maybe even shock wave truck

My advice is, think it over, before you decide, if you really want a job as professional disinformationist, then try give it a shot. As Disinformationist (also called Covert Agent) you probably have to sign and make a sworn oath to not speak openly about your job, and that sworn oath is for the rest of your life. That's the terms.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Hey, I happily declare you a voice of reason :-)

I am The Voice Of Reason, thank you. Exactly because the same story Ay and Nay repeats for several decades already, there is no progress in either way. Nothing of the UFO cases so far has brought people closer to be sure that there are ET visits and no debunking or presidential administration has brought the topic closer to being untrue. That's why I'm neither a believer, nor a skeptic. To me the ET visitor thing remains Unknown, with for me big possibility to be true.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

You didnt understand me again, it's good you should not pay attention like I dont want to pay attention to your reptilian rambilngs.

If I wanted to be a disinformator, I could waste anyone here a good deal of time and pages before/IF you ever suspected anything. I can easily mislead you because I know how people think and what they accept/deny, I'm good at mind games, dont try me.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Why do humans think Aliens are highly advanced than us? they could be still in their caveman stage. Its all about the fear of the unknown, always thinking "something gotta be better and bigger than us!".

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Its all a question of numbers , there may be hundreds of intelligent civilizations in our part of the Galaxy alone , all at different stages of evolution so its highly likely that there will be species far more advanced than us as well as those still scrabbling about in caves .
edit on 8-11-2011 by gortex because: edit to edit

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join