It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by aussieserenity

If you're referring to the pink/purple object on the bottom left of your picture? That there is called a 'lens flare'.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Well technically, if you go back and look at the star wars films, certain aliens in the movie were real aliens, and they were,
the jawas, sebulba, Zukkus, Dengar, Nexu, Palpatine himself, and the sleen in the dagobah scenes.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by aussieserenity

BAD picture of a gull nice picture of a lens flare!

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Removed comment
edit on 31-1-2014 by SullivanBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Probably already on here but I'm posting it anyways

www.youtube.com...

My youtube button won't work and bring up the stuff so I can put the link inside it. My bad.
edit on 31-1-2014 by 112233 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Ok, I see your point. But what about the Alternative Hypothesis? If all the evidence is wrong then we conclude that all these credible people - airline pilots, military pilots, witnesses of all kinds - are deluded or are lying. This is not convincing. Likewise with radar records. Are they mistaken? If we argue that UFOs are not real then we must come up with an alternative explanation and there is no other explanation that is convincing. We must conclude that tens of thousands of honest people are lying or deluded and this does not seem to be the case. We must explain away the radar effects as anomalous and we must explain all kinds of physical evidence such as landing traces, as mistakes. This kind of reasoning does not convince if we look closely at what is being reported. The only explanation that works is that UFOs are real, despite the hoaxers.

edit on 31-1-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Heres how you SHOULD have frased
that:
"Show us ONE, just ONE picture or ANY other
EVIDENCE of ALIEN visitation"...

UFO is not and will NEVER be synonymous with extra
terestrials, aliens or the sort...

GET THAT IN YOUR THICK SKULLS....OK

UFO is a definition, a description for something
UNKNOWN...OK

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

ok you want evidence... nazca lines? the ridiculous amount of ancient documented data regarding ET visitation? The appearance of rhesus neg blood? The massive jump in technological advances, to the point of symbiotic systems? Every religious document? (as most are stolen and perverted versions of ancients scripts) Hell man, there is a plethora of evidence if you search for it. Its a shame you think such a way, but then again, unless you witness it first hand you will always have doubts. I think its madness that people find it so hard to imagine life on other stars, but yet some bearded guy walking on water is accepted as fact without so much as a word spoken. Regardless of the evidence, im pretty damn sure in time all our questions will be answered. Search inside yourself homey, ask your true self, do you really think its all one MASSIVE thousands of year old conspiracy? If so, for what purpose? To hide advanced army technology from thousands of years ago? I dunno man, somethings not right with what were told.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

pr0ph3t
I think its madness that people find it so hard to imagine life on other stars, but yet some bearded guy walking on water is accepted as fact without so much as a word spoken.
The vast majority of people have no problem imagining life elsewhere.

It's the lack of evidence of them visiting here that the OP was trying to address by requesting a good picture, which I noticed you didn't provide. None of the rest of what you said suggests to me that aliens have visited Earth, and I think it would be cool if they did, as long as they were friendly.
edit on 31-1-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Miccey
Heres how you SHOULD have frased
that:
"Show us ONE, just ONE picture or ANY other
EVIDENCE of ALIEN visitation"...

UFO is not and will NEVER be synonymous with extra
terestrials, aliens or the sort...

GET THAT IN YOUR THICK SKULLS....OK

UFO is a definition, a description for something
UNKNOWN...OK

You got quite the little temper on you!!

Why is that? Can people not express their view, right or wrong?

OR is it because in Sweden men aged 30+ still suckle from the bosom of their mothers that the overexposure to breast milk
causes irrational and tantrum like behavior?

Well boy?

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Show me evidence that proves we haven't had any visitation's! It works both ways.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

Mmmmm
Must feel good, all that ignorance..
Must be bliss

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If Stan Rominek evidence turns out to be real then it is 100% proof grey aliens are real.As well as UFOs.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This video is not proof of aliens visiting earth.

It has never been debunked (as far as I know) and as far as most qualified viewers claim, it is unexplainable.

If there ever was a video (or pic) of an "alien-like" thing/creature/whatevermajig, this would be it.

Of course, this is not proof but the OP never asked for physical proof, just a pic/video.

The show, "Fact or Faked" tried to replicate it but failed abysmally. So, who knows?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Jaellma
If there ever was a video (or pic) of an "alien-like" thing/creature/whatevermajig, this would be it.

You yourself can't even say for sure that it's an alien. Stick to your guns, man! Show us specifically why it's an alien.

Hint: "It couldn't be anything else," is not a good proof. Just because you don't know what something is, doesn't automatically make it alien.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I saw a big headed, skinny body nephilim (I guess they are called nephilim) alien on my window roof looking through my window after I posted some syeks (read backwards) on the internet. I think it teleported itself to my window roof from a UFO, but then when I looked out the window again it was gone. I was terrified. The NSA computer Echelon caught me (hopefully they stop this spying stuff that's against our rights and get this thing off of me and other innocent people). This happened in 2009, 5 years ago.

Here is your account. Those big headed Aliens are real and so are the reptilians. 6 reptilian cops picked me up on the high way in 2006.

The stuff I was posting was similar to the matter of my links in my sig. Read them.

Take it or leave it.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
aliens do exist they made us and r protecting us as we speak they are waiting for all of us to wake up and wen the govt. no longer exists

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

TristonTrav3rs3r
aliens do exist they made us and r protecting us as we speak they are waiting for all of us to wake up and wen the govt. no longer exists

I doubt everyone is going to wake up unless theres a war with the government in every country in the world. Its possible, I'm not saying your comment was invalid but it would take the NWO for something like that to happen - which I believe will happen.

And I'd like to know what are the aliens going to do when we wake up. What do you think triston?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The phoenix lights.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

DrunkYogi
Show me evidence that proves we haven't had any visitation's! It works both ways.

in one case, something specific was requested, a picture.

for your request, "provide evidence of no visitation", you made no specific request the form the evidence should be in, like a picture.

since you are saying "it works both ways", what form of evidence would you like to see?

if I show you a picture of an empty sky, it could be a picture of invisible aliens. Can provide evidence that every single picture ever taken doesn't have invisible aliens?

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join