It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raise your hand if you believe in the 'gay agenda'?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor

Originally posted by HarmonicNights
reply to post by intrepid

It's pretty apparent that the Elite are using homosexuality as a tool for the destruction of society.

Do you think you might be in too deep with the conspiracy stuff?
Maybe take a step back.
Nobody is trying to shove anything down your throat.

It's funny how you talk about nature so much...could you perhaps accept homoseuxality as just simply a part of nature?
It's one of those things that either you are or you aren't.

Sure there are cases of homosexuality attachement, but I can't really speak to that cause I don't have the expertise there. I don't think it has anything to do with a homosexual agenda though.

Like I've said, some people ARE born gay. But you are naive if you can't see how homosexuality is being used as a tool for the breakdown of society. It causes confusion and sexual frustration for youngsters who are just really getting in touch with their sexuality. Elementary school kids, in some places, are being indoctrinated to accept homosexuality as something that is normal, that they HAVE to accept a certain lifestyle that they don't fully understand yet.

People should accept the fact that some people are born gay and they should be able to openly have homosexual relationships. But people are turned off by gays trying to fight for "equal rights". That turns it into a joke. What really makes me sick is many of them try to compare themselves with blacks who faced endless amounts of torture, abuse, and discrimination. That's downright insulting.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor

reply to post by intrepid

It's pretty apparent that the Elite are using homosexuality as a tool for the destruction of society.

Do you think you might be in too deep with the conspiracy stuff?
Maybe take a step back.
Nobody is trying to shove anything down your throat.

It's funny how you talk about nature so much...could you perhaps accept homoseuxality as just simply a part of nature?
It's one of those things that either you are or you aren't.

Sure there are cases of homosexuality attachement, but I can't really speak to that cause I don't have the expertise there. I don't think it has anything to do with a homosexual agenda though.

Like I've said, some people ARE born gay. But you are naive if you can't see how homosexuality is being used as a tool for the breakdown of society. It causes confusion and sexual frustration for youngsters who are just really getting in touch with their sexuality. Elementary school kids, in some places, are being indoctrinated to accept homosexuality as something that is normal, that they HAVE to accept a certain lifestyle that they don't fully understand yet.

People should accept the fact that some people are born gay and they should be able to openly have homosexual relationships. But people are turned off by gays trying to fight for "equal rights". That turns it into a joke. What really makes me sick is many of them try to compare themselves with blacks who faced endless amounts of torture, abuse, and discrimination. That's downright insulting.

Okay, let me say this. I don't agree that, that is child indocrination.
Labelling a child with religion is much more like that. Calling a child a "Chirstian child" or a "Muslim child" ect. If you simply make the child aware of religions out there I don't have a problem with that...because that's simply what exists in out world today.
Same thing with homosexuality...it exists in our world. It's be cruel to not make a child aware that there is such thing as two daddies. Why wouldn't they be allowed to know?
It's only fair that homosexuals are acknowledged.
Nobody HAS to do anything. If parents don't like their children learning facts in school then they should take them out.
You are distorting what is actually going on. Homosexuals want acknowledgement, acceptanct, and fair treatment as other citizens.

I am repeating myself here.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

No one has the right to tell someone that they HAVE to accept a certain lifestyle.

Reread that very slowly. That's what you guys are purporting for gays though. Think about that.

Heterosexuality is not a social construct. It is natural and important for a specie's survival. No one, including homosexuals would be here if it weren't for heterosexuality.

I completely agree with you about being told to have to accept a certain lifestyle.

I have tried the whole natural argument on here before, and you will get shot down, but as you say its blatantly obvious that without heterosexuals Gay people would not exist

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

First off, I don't know why schools are teaching about sexual relationships in the first place. That's not their job. That is a very personal thing and should be taught by parents to their children. I saw a video clip of an ELEMENTARY school teacher who was teaching the vulnerable young children that they should accept gay "marriage" and that it is normal. Organized religion is indoctrination, but it isn't taught in schools. Please explain to me how homosexuals are treated "unfairly"...?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I would like to bump this thread.

So...BUMP!!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Instead of creating a new thread I just wanted to post some feelings.
I feel like ATS or rather within Conspiracy land there is homophobia. I have heard examples of such discussion recently. I would like to know more about where this homophobia or worry that "gays are taking over" and that we shouldn't let them be and make them heterosexual.
I'm not getting it, and why every now and then it shows up in extremity on these types of sites and media.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

There is a "Gay agenda"—to be treated on account of their merits and not what they do in the bedroom. The "gay agenda" also happens to be the agenda of every human being on the planet.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
elaborate?

second line

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join