It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raise your hand if you believe in the 'gay agenda'?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
So why do gays speak with a funney voice if they don't have an agenda or is it a way of letting everyone know they are on the pull in which case they may as well walk around with a pink triangle stuck through the nose as i see it.

Do they have special lessons to pick up the squeak or can you teach yourself.

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
How about we do the reverse, turn all straight people gay. What if being straight is not hardwired?

They are doing that in our schools by telling the kids they might be bent and sugesting it's so normal and our schools should not be the recrueting grounds for gay pride.

Many people defend homosexuals because they have been lead astray at a young age and want to convince themselves it's all normal by saying it does not matter in todays age but in most the world i'm happy to say it does still matter.

You're kidding right?
That's called a stereotype, have you ever actually met a gay man?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

"Homosexuality does not! I repeat does not effect population!"
================================================

It would if homosexuality was rampant. I think the Elite really are using homosexuality as part of their agenda.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The whole homosexual ideal of a "spectrum" is completely false and downright ridiculous. Being straight is like being pregnant...either you are or you aren't. The spectrum myth is wishful thinking for homosexuals who try to push their sexuality on everyone else. More evidence of an agenda.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

First of all its not a homosexuality spectrum it is a sexuality spectrum and its not false or based on wishful thinking. Im assuming since you are on ats that you understand most things are not as simple as they appear on the surface. Many heterosexual sociologists, psychologists, and sexologists have studied sexual orientation and most agree that it is not as simple as you are trying to make it. Deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I reffered to it as a "homosexual spectrum" because it is a creation by frustrated homosexuals. You either have sexual desires for men only, women only, or both. You're really naive and mindless if you believe these beyond ridiculous "studies" put forth by homosexuals who try to push their sexuality on everyone else either because of their frustration and isolation, or perhaps for more sinister reasons. Who funds these studies anyway?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmonicNights
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I reffered to it as a "homosexual spectrum" because it is a creation by frustrated homosexuals. You either have sexual desires for men only, women only, or both. You're really naive and mindless if you believe these beyond ridiculous "studies" put forth by homosexuals who try to push their sexuality on everyone else either because of their frustration and isolation, or perhaps for more sinister reasons. Who funds these studies anyway?

uuuh

Aren't you referring to the Kinsey Scale?
There's not much homosexual research btw. There's no funding for that.
They aren't included in stats as much as other people.

What are you on about? lol

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

What ridiculous studies are you referring to? There is no way you can prove that humans have to either be straight, gay or evenly bi. Our sexuality is a lot more complicated then that.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spacetowel

I'm referring to this ridiculous "sexuality spectrum". I can't even believe people buy into it. A person is either sexually attracted to men only, women only, or both. No one is "sort of" sexually attracted to men or women. This theory was created out of the loneliness and frustration of homosexuals. Common sense really isn't so common.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I'm referring to this ridiculous "sexuality spectrum". I can't even believe people buy into it. A person is either sexually attracted to men only, women only, or both. No one is "sort of" sexually attracted to men or women. This theory was created out of the loneliness and frustration of homosexuals. Common sense really isn't so common.

And you know that how?
Personal experience?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

"And you know that how?
Personal experience?"

Know what? I think everyone knows how silly this "spectrum" is, but some homosexuals hope they can push their sexuality on others and make them believe that most people are at least "sort of" gay.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by HarmonicNights]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm going to ignore what is probably an interesting argument
and post to the topic. I do not support a "gay agenda". I support an agenda that gives equality to EVERYONE.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Know what? I think everyone knows how silly this "spectrum" is, but some homosexuals hope they can push their sexuality on others and make them believe that most people are at least "sort of" gay.

No, I don't think so.
I think sexuality is not so black and white as you think it is.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I'm going to ignore what is probably an interesting argument
and post to the topic. I do not support a "gay agenda". I support an agenda that gives equality to EVERYONE.

Homosexuals have the same rights as everyone else. Marriage is a union between a man and a woman. NO ONE is allowed to marry someone of the same sex. Homosexuals just whine for a special status to be created for them. We shouldn't have to redefine our language and our culture to suit every single minority and demographic.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

So you think some people are "sort of" gay? Instead of just disagreeing with me, why don't you actually try to refute what I've said and explain further this laughable "spectrum"? I think you have been brainwashed by all this media bombardment of homosexuality and "bisexual" celebrities.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I'm not getting into that tonight. I blew those theories out of the water last night.

"EQUALITY FOR EVERYONE OR NO ONE HAS EQUALITY!"

I checked Google. That's original.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Actually there was plenty of research being done on homosexuality in the swinging 20s and for awhile after, it did die off but there has been a lot more research done on it since 2000. There is even a new field for gay, lesbian, and queer studies. Social scientist study things like sexuality all the time. Maybe you should subscribe to a couple of scholarly journals and get back to me.

Anyway, I was not referring to the kinsey scale but that is a good example of how sexuality is not as simple as I like this and not that. But since you want to bring Kinsey into this, how about the fact that he was not gay. He had a wife and kids....and he created a scale of sexuality....and was not a frustrated homosexual.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

What theories? I didn't state any theories, only facts.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

How about you provide some evidence that all of these studies are propaganda put out by a gay agenda. The way the scientific method works doesn't allow for such propaganda. Unless these fields are only filled with homosexuals (which they're not) there's going to be someone out there checking the results and if they're wrong it would be found out.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

reply to post by hippomchippo

So you think some people are "sort of" gay? Instead of just disagreeing with me, why don't you actually try to refute what I've said and explain further this laughable "spectrum"? I think you have been brainwashed by all this media bombardment of homosexuality and "bisexual" celebrities.

Refute what?
You've only offered your opinion, nothing more.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What gay agenda? You mean where they are trying to simply have the rights that heterosexuals have? The "agenda" of just being recognized as human beings like anyone else?
Not to be patronizing, but I feel kind of sorry for gays that are told they are working an agenda just by trying to get basic rights and acceptance.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join