It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Raise your hand if you believe in the 'gay agenda'?

page: 5
7
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
reply to post by ZuluChaka
 

Yes that will fix everything....just medicate them their entire lives and they wont remember ever liking the same sex. Assuming this is true and not something you found randomly on google....simply put it would not work. The easiest example to explain why is with children who are born with one or more sexual organs and the parents elect to choose the sex for the child as a baby. Have you seen the hardships these children face during puberty? When they realize they dont want to be the sex their parents chose for them? Its torture plain and simple. Its ridiculous to even think some medicine could change the way someone felt, not to mention the possible side effects and the costs....Wouldnt it just be easier to accept everyone as they are? How is it hurting you or stopping you from living your life? Exactly.


You misunderstood what he was saying. he was saying people would be BORN straight,as in the mothers would be given hormonal supplements as to PREVENT homosexuality. Its no different then women getting abortions because a kid has down syndrome. EXCEPT there would be no abortion. Because unlike down syndrome homosexuality would be PREVENTED.

The child would be born a normal healthy hetero baby. But there are risks to this.




posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo
 




1. Yes, and that proves my point, that's why hate crimes get harsher punishments.
2. I disagree, someone who kills for a robbery might be doing so because he isn't getting the money, etc, while someone who kills for hate is killing to actual kill the other person to simply remove them, that indicts that they really do want to remove all people of that particular ethnicity.


1. No it doesnt prove your point. It just says that people who kill because say their kid was raped by a pedophile, but otherwise have a clean record many times get less punishment becuase they court acknowledges that this person would have probably not killed in any other circumstance. It almost as if you are trying to say that any other murder outside of a murder of passion is a hate crime, which is untrue.
2. This actually proves a point of why hate crimes are totally invalid and unconstitutional. How do you know exactly what a person was thinking at the moment they killed the other person. Do we have mind readers on the jury. So lets say I kill a white man, and you find a bunch of white hate stuff in my apartment, does that prove beyond a doubt I killed him just for being white. Maybe he just stepped on my $200 pair of shoes and I was having a bad day and that is why I killed him. Maybe I would have killed any race of person who messed up my new shoes.



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
But like i was saying before......look at all the so called 'bisexuals' coming out in hollywood. there pushing some agenda. Nothing good comes out of hollywood. They are brainwashing the female youth.

They put out 'studies' that show women got sexually aroused by lesbian porn even if that women is hetero.

More brainwashing. Trying to encourage girls into bisexuality. Look at facebook or myspace. what bullcrap.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Proudconservative]



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower
 


tothetenthpower, if the Gay Movement was more representative of people such as yourself, homophobia and intolerance against homosexuals would decrease substantially. The Gay community needs more moderates and less extremists portrayed in the media.

It seems Gay Parades and Gay Rights Protests, in their current form, do more harm than good for the Gay community. They often portray the extremities of the homosexual lifestyle and create negative feelings towards that group.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by Dark Ghost]



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZuluChaka
Scientists have already found a way to prevent homosexuality in livestock by giving dietary supplements to the mothers. However, instead of heralding this as a medical miracle the folks behind the gay agenda claim it is an atrocity, because just like an alcoholic they refuse to accept the fact that their decisions are being impacted by a birth anomaly.


Haha what? Can you please link to the multiple studies that confirm this?


I really want to see these studies. So cows and chickens who produced gay offspring had their diets changed and all their offspring came out straight?? The more I think about this the more ridiculous it sounds. Do we give dietary supplements to all women?? Scientist can influence life-long human behavior through the use of simple dietary supplements??

The only way I could see homosexuality as having an adverse effect on an individual is if they are subjected to discrimination and hate. So if society was completely accepting of someones choice of sexual orientation I don't really see how homosexuality would qualify as a disease or a "birth defect". Can we also "fix" people who say have a mans body but feel they are actually a women through the use of dietary supplements?

Can we also cure alcoholism through the use of dietary supplements? Can we cure other mental illness? How can we compare the complex behaviors of humans to that of a cow? This study is claiming that complex behaviors such as choosing someone to marry are in fact 100% biological? And that not only does our environment in no way effect our sexual behavior but it can be solved as easily as giving a pregnant women supplements? You got to be kidding me.

How come attempts to "cure" gay people ends in total failure most of the time?

I really want to see this proof!



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
What does a gay horse eat?


"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!"



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZuluChaka
reply to post by hippomchippo
 




1. Yes, and that proves my point, that's why hate crimes get harsher punishments.
2. I disagree, someone who kills for a robbery might be doing so because he isn't getting the money, etc, while someone who kills for hate is killing to actual kill the other person to simply remove them, that indicts that they really do want to remove all people of that particular ethnicity.


1. No it doesnt prove your point. It just says that people who kill because say their kid was raped by a pedophile, but otherwise have a clean record many times get less punishment becuase they court acknowledges that this person would have probably not killed in any other circumstance. It almost as if you are trying to say that any other murder outside of a murder of passion is a hate crime, which is untrue.
2. This actually proves a point of why hate crimes are totally invalid and unconstitutional. How do you know exactly what a person was thinking at the moment they killed the other person. Do we have mind readers on the jury. So lets say I kill a white man, and you find a bunch of white hate stuff in my apartment, does that prove beyond a doubt I killed him just for being white. Maybe he just stepped on my $200 pair of shoes and I was having a bad day and that is why I killed him. Maybe I would have killed any race of person who messed up my new shoes.

1. And once again, this shows that the person who commited the killing probably won't be doing it again because it was for a specific reason that is highly unlikely to happen again, while someone who is killing due to race will most likely kill again because of the many interactions with people of that specific race.
2. Whether or not we agree with hate crimes is irrelevant, hate crimes are about targeting a specific social group, gay people are a specific social group.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by hippomchippo]



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Proudconservative
But like i was saying before......look at all the so called 'bisexuals' coming out in hollywood. there pushing some agenda. Nothing good comes out of hollywood. They are brainwashing the female youth.

They put out 'studies' that show women got sexually aroused by lesbian porn even if that women is hetero.

More brainwashing. Trying to encourage girls into bisexuality. Look at facebook or myspace. what bullcrap.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Proudconservative]

That's called a fad, not some agenda that gay people are trying to promote.



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Proudconservative
 

I understand completely what he is saying but I still do not agree and stand by my original post. I did a quick search to find anything close to what he was saying and I think I found two different articles about it. And what he did not post was that even if the drug was taken during pregnancy the child would not be born heterosexual, they would have to keep taking the drug their entire lives like a hetero-booster drug...just like hormone treatments and the like.



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
reply to post by Proudconservative
 

I understand completely what he is saying but I still do not agree and stand by my original post. I did a quick search to find anything close to what he was saying and I think I found two different articles about it. And what he did not post was that even if the drug was taken during pregnancy the child would not be born heterosexual, they would have to keep taking the drug their entire lives like a hetero-booster drug...just like hormone treatments and the like.



well i was thinking more on the lines of the study where the scientists turned flys gay and then straight again. over and over. If it can be done toflys? could it be done to us? what if people are born homosexual but it is NOT hardwired.



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Proudconservative
 

How about we do the reverse, turn all straight people gay. What if being straight is not hardwired?


[edit on 11-7-2010 by acmpnsfal]



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
How about we do the reverse, turn all straight people gay. What if being straight is not hardwired?

Firstly, I don't think enough people on Earth would support this idea for it to even be considered, but...

Even if they did, the following problems would make this a very bad idea:
- Heterosexuals are a majority population whereas homosexuals are a minority population
- The probability of humans becoming extinct would increase substantially
- The laws of nature would collapse, which would lead to human civilisation also collapsing in the long-term

[edit on 11/7/2010 by Dark Ghost]



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost
 

I see your point but I would argue that the majority of the population is not heterosexual. The number of non-heterosexual people is impossible to count. Why? Because some people do not like labels and therefore do not label themselves. Then there are people who are closeted and live as straight ptheir entire lives even though they know inside they are gay.

Then you have those who are bisexual and have heterosexual relationships but occasionally sleep with the same sex ...etc etc etc. So it could be that the majority of the population falls somewhere on a scale. 1 being heterosexual 5 being bisexual and 10 being gay. I doubt anyone would be a 1 or a 10 but its possible. Which would mean that the majority of the population is not heterosexual.



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmonicNights
reply to post by Before2017Victor
 


Some homosexuals act as if they're trying to compete with heterosexuality. The problem is, it seems as if homosexuality has become a "trend". Look at all the (mostly) female entertainment industry puppets who claim to be bisexual. Encouraging homosexuality could be a part of the depopulation agenda. It also contributes to the breakdown of the neutral family. Also, look at how the media portrays homosexuals as victims of discrimination and how they try to push the redefining of marriage. Homosexuality is being shoved down people's throats. They think they have the right to tell people that they HAVE to accept a certain lifestyle.

I think some people are born gay, but I think it's a birth defect. There's no reason for anyone to be born gay. Two people of the same sex can't reproduce. Other people who claim to be gay suffer from an emotional disorder.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by HarmonicNights]

The whole idea of "hate crimes" is ridiculous. No one should be punished based on their thoughts. Obviously if you intentionally kill someone, then you certainly don't love them.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by HarmonicNights]

[edit on 10-7-2010 by HarmonicNights]

[edit on 10-7-2010 by HarmonicNights]



Depopulation agenda?????

You have got to be kidding.

Homosexuality does not! I repeat does not effect population!



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZuluChaka
reply to post by Before2017Victor
 




You're off topic. I am talking about homosexuality. You didn't answer the question. It's about something which isn't a disease, contagious, or a threat to anything/anyone.


I am talking about homosexuality too. You must have missed my earlier reply where I discussed how scientists have proven that homosexuality is caused by a lack of hormones in the mother during gestation. They can already overcome it in animals by simply giving the mother dietary supplements. So that proves homosexuality is caused by little more than a chemical/hormonal imbalance in the mother that affect the development of the fetus, which therefore makes it no different than being born with a clieft lip because your mother didnt get enough amino acids in her diet during pregnancy.

Personally, I dont have any issues with homosexuals in general. When I am with gay friends and aquaintences I treat them just as I do my other friends. I try to respectful and fair to everyone. So please dont try to make me out to be hateful, just for pointing out the scientific truth.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by ZuluChaka]


No you must have an issue with homosexuality. Stop lying. Be honest.
You wouldn't post the stuff you have if you didn't.
"We can overcome homosexuality"
Is what you're saying. You're treating it as a defect.

It makes no sense to me really. Aren't you the produce of chemicals/hormones as well?
Whatever man.

Scientific truth huh?
Yay for eugenics. We love eugenics on ATS don't we? Mhm let's rid of things we don't like!
ugh sometimes this place makes me sick. Unbelievable.

*edit*

Oh yea, I forgot...where's the evidence? Post link of these claims. And also how do you know this will be effective in humans? What are the long term effects of this "treatment"? Has it ever been tried?

This isn't a cleft lip we're talking about this is a part of who this person will be. In this case why change what nature has already put in there? It's not going to cause any distress in their life...well besides society being ignorant and unaccepting.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Before2017Victor]

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Before2017Victor]



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So why do gays speak with a funney voice if they don't have an agenda or is it a way of letting everyone know they are on the pull in which case they may as well walk around with a pink triangle stuck through the nose as i see it.

Do they have special lessons to pick up the squeak or can you teach yourself.


Originally posted by acmpnsfal
How about we do the reverse, turn all straight people gay. What if being straight is not hardwired?


They are doing that in our schools by telling the kids they might be bent and sugesting it's so normal and our schools should not be the recrueting grounds for gay pride.

Many people defend homosexuals because they have been lead astray at a young age and want to convince themselves it's all normal by saying it does not matter in todays age but in most the world i'm happy to say it does still matter.



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
reply to post by tothetenthpower
 


tothetenthpower, if the Gay Movement was more representative of people such as yourself, homophobia and intolerance against homosexuals would decrease substantially. The Gay community needs more moderates and less extremists portrayed in the media.

It seems Gay Parades and Gay Rights Protests, in their current form, do more harm than good for the Gay community. They often portray the extremities of the homosexual lifestyle and create negative feelings towards that group.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by Dark Ghost]


I agree completely. Both sides have extremists at the helm and there's so much money to be made now for being either for or against that the argument is no longer there.

It's just a convoluted mess of ignorance and hatred.

~Keeper



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
So why do gays speak with a funney voice if they don't have an agenda or is it a way of letting everyone know they are on the pull in which case they may as well walk around with a pink triangle stuck through the nose as i see it.

Do they have special lessons to pick up the squeak or can you teach yourself.


Originally posted by acmpnsfal
How about we do the reverse, turn all straight people gay. What if being straight is not hardwired?


They are doing that in our schools by telling the kids they might be bent and sugesting it's so normal and our schools should not be the recrueting grounds for gay pride.

Many people defend homosexuals because they have been lead astray at a young age and want to convince themselves it's all normal by saying it does not matter in todays age but in most the world i'm happy to say it does still matter.



It's called self expression why they speak that way, and if they acted "strait" how do you expect other gay men/women to know they're gay?



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor
It's called self expression why they speak that way, and if they acted "strait" how do you expect other gay men/women to know they're gay?


So they are on the pull and this is the signal for a come on as i see it and goes to show they want to be counted and thefore have an agender.

Would it be considered "self expression" if stright men that scored last night hopped around on one leg or talked like a ball had dropped off ?



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster

Originally posted by Before2017Victor
It's called self expression why they speak that way, and if they acted "strait" how do you expect other gay men/women to know they're gay?


Would it be considered "self expression" if stright men that scored last night hopped around on one leg or talked like a ball had dropped off ?


Pardon?

Nobody does that. Gays don't even have a version of that.

Are you trollin'?
I think some of you must be trollin'.



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join