It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raise your hand if you believe in the 'gay agenda'?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by HarmonicNights

How about you provide some evidence that all of these studies are propaganda put out by a gay agenda. The way the scientific method works doesn't allow for such propaganda. Unless these fields are only filled with homosexuals (which they're not) there's going to be someone out there checking the results and if they're wrong it would be found out.

That is unless they are purposefully contributing to the breakdown of society.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by HarmonicNights
reply to post by hippomchippo

So you think some people are "sort of" gay? Instead of just disagreeing with me, why don't you actually try to refute what I've said and explain further this laughable "spectrum"? I think you have been brainwashed by all this media bombardment of homosexuality and "bisexual" celebrities.

Refute what?
You've only offered your opinion, nothing more.

I only stated facts. You're the one who is only stating an opinion.

Here's an article about Alfred Kinsey:

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
What gay agenda? You mean where they are trying to simply have the rights that heterosexuals have? The "agenda" of just being recognized as human beings like anyone else?
Not to be patronizing, but I feel kind of sorry for gays that are told they are working an agenda just by trying to get basic rights and acceptance.

Homosexuals have all the same rights as heterosexuals. Most of them just hope to cash in on this "poor minority" role by crying "discrimination" and playing the victim. No one has the right to tell someone that they HAVE to accept a certain lifestyle.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

That's right. If there is any "agenda" it's only be acknowledged, accepted, and get equal rights.
That's all. It's not really organized...it's not like all the gays have some "agenda"...but they'd like to be treated fairly and equally, right?

But, yet I've heard people on ATS going on about how the gays have an agenda to ruin society.
And Alex Jones new documentary didn't help either...when he spend a whole section talking about how the elite are gay and it's such a scandal and whatever. I am not sure what that had to do really with the subject matter.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

No one has the right to tell someone that they HAVE to accept a certain lifestyle.

Reread that very slowly. That's what you guys are purporting for gays though. Think about that.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

So you think some people are "sort of" gay? Instead of just disagreeing with me, why don't you actually try to refute what I've said and explain further this laughable "spectrum"? I think you have been brainwashed by all this media bombardment of homosexuality and "bisexual" celebrities.

Refute what?
You've only offered your opinion, nothing more.

I only stated facts. You're the one who is only stating an opinion.

Here's an article about Alfred Kinsey:

www.prisonplanet.com...

Oh yes, a prisonplanet article, those are always known for their truth right?
I mean, alex jones would never sensationalize, lol.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

No one has the right to tell someone that they HAVE to accept a certain lifestyle.

Reread that very slowly. That's what you guys are purporting for gays though. Think about that.

Heterosexuality is not a social construct. It is natural and important for a specie's survival. No one, including homosexuals would be here if it weren't for heterosexuality.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Did you even read the article? Alfred Kinsey was a pervert who tried to make his twisted sexuality seem normal using skewed research.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You sure? There's somethings that are considered "strait".

You know, watching sports, being into cars, fighting, growing some facial hair maybe, sitting with your legs uncrossed, eaten burgers ect...

You know all the manly stuff. lol

Poor examples I know.
But there's a bit of social contruct there no?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrabbit1
Im gay, and trust me the only agenda i have is to get my mail man naked!

That is just sick... not because you want to see a man naked, but because there is no such thing as a good looking mailman...

Yes, gays do have an agenda as does everyone else...theirs is more noticeable because they have a lot of intelligent, successful people, money and the magic of Hollywood backing them up. That agenda is nothing more than to have the Government officially recognize their lifestyle.

Nothing more or less, and I see it as not a good or bad thing just a minority lifestyle group trying to establish themselves with the majority.
One thing to think about is there are 100s of different lifestyles not recognized officially and many of those lifestyles are still illegal as being gay once was.

I do not think they should get special treatment over any other group though and we do see in the world there are countries that allow all lifestyles and if you are the type of person who wants that then that is great and if you are against it than that is great too. No need to agree on everything…

Where I find the agenda is when gays say they are not like other groups with lifestyles outside the majority and should be treated differently. Personally, all my gay friends can care less about it all, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have heavy hitters wanting to push their lifestyle on others forcing everyone to agree with it.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Heterosexuality is not a social construct. It is natural and important for a specie's survival. No one, including homosexuals would be here if it weren't for heterosexuality.

Which doesn't negate the fact that you don't want to be forced to accept them but you expect that your views should be. Thank god for the Supreme Court.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

No. All of those things, (don't know why you included facial hair, as it is obviously completely natural) mainly interests come from our natural instincts and nature-given roles.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I accept the fact that some people are born gay. What I don't tolerate is homosexuality being shoved down our throats by the social-engineering done by the media. I don't like the fact that some so-called "gay" people refuse to accept or even consider that they suffer from an emotional disorder that manifests as homosexuality. I don't tolerate the whiny, obnoxious homosexuals who think that they should have special rights.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by HarmonicNights]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

What I don't tolerate is homosexuality being shoved down our throats by the social-engineering done by the media.

Fine. Give them equal rights and they'll shut up.

I don't like the fact that some so-called "gay" people refuse to accept or even consider that they suffer from an emotional disorder that manifests as homosexuality.

Are you gay? No, seriously? How would you know what gay people feel?

I don't tolerate the whiny, obnoxious homosexuals who think that they should have special rights.

You haven't been listening. They want equal rights, nothing more. Nothing "special".

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Once again, homosexuals have all the same rights as heterosexuals. Even some homosexuals admit that the marriage issue is NOT a civil rights issue. Sometimes homosexuality results from a detachment disorder, for example lack of affection from the same sex parent. It's pretty apparent that the Elite are using homosexuality as a tool for the destruction of society. Look at all the entertainment industry puppets claiming to be "bisexual". Why do some of you look to other people to tell you about YOUR sexuality that you were born with? By teaching this "spectrum" nonsense, it only confuses people, specifically children and young teens who are just now really getting in touch with their sexuality. This only leads to sexual frustration and unnatural sexual behaviors.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I can agree that for most people what you're saying is correct and I'm not trying to argue that we all have a varied sexual spectrum. What I am trying to say is that human sexuality is complicated and that we don't know why some people identify as gay etc... This is not a topic where things are black and white. There is a lot of grey.

We have looked for a "gay gene" (I wonder if someone had an agenda with studies such as these? We haven't gone looking for the gene that makes us straight) and failed but we also know that human sexuality is not simply the product of the environment we are raised in. Our genetic code effects and influences our behavior and our behavior and environment can effect our genetics. Its messy and we don't understand how it works. We got lots of theories though.

You also have to take into account that a very small percentage of the population does not clearly fit into either the male or female sex. Numbers range from 0.2% to about 1.7% which if correct, while small is still 17 out of a 1000 people. Now you could write these off as natures mistakes but fixing this is a lot different then say correcting someones under-bite. Also what if having a small percentage of intersex people is actually normal for humans? While that may go against common sense that doesn't right it off as incorrect. There are people in the medical community who do think it is fine to have a third sex.

Gender of course also plays a role in all of this and has proven to be a lot more flexible or fluid. We have had cultures throughout history that have had more then two genders. How a society defines the roles and behaviors of males and females also change. They can be very rigid or very loose. Our own individual definitions of gender and how we think we should behavior change throughout of lives. And of course our genetics play quite a roll in all of this as well.

I might have gone a bit off topic but what I am trying to explain is that the majority of the population is more then content to be lumped into a few basic categories. Plus the majority of men want to sleep with women and the majority of women want to sleep with men. But that there are groups within society who these categories don't work for. What looks like a black and white issue is not.

I also think a lot of what people put under the banner of a gay agenda is simply an update of how society operates. Its people resisting that change. Western society has become much more accepting of gay people over the years. Some people don't like it and actively work against it. Some people just don't like change. What would be nice is live in a society with one agenda that is focused on a creating a world that is free of hate and prejudice and where everyone is free to be themselves. Although I'm not holding my breath for this to happen any time soon.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
I see your point but I would argue that the majority of the population is not heterosexual. The number of non-heterosexual people is impossible to count. Why? Because some people do not like labels and therefore do not label themselves. Then there are people who are closeted and live as straight ptheir entire lives even though they know inside they are gay.

That may be true, but look at Gay Rights as a political movement. There might be a social stigma still present against homosexuals in the West, but legally Gay individuals have the same rights as heterosexuals and bisexuals or asexuals. Why has there been such a strong push over the last few years to make homosexuality so distinctive in the legal sense? This is the reason why people feel there might be a movement behind the scenes.

Then you have those who are bisexual and have heterosexual relationships but occasionally sleep with the same sex ...etc etc etc. So it could be that the majority of the population falls somewhere on a scale. 1 being heterosexual 5 being bisexual and 10 being gay. I doubt anyone would be a 1 or a 10 but its possible. Which would mean that the majority of the population is not heterosexual.

Not sure if I agree with you here. By and large it seems far more people are born with the tendency to find the opposite sex attractive. This is probably because nature continues to maintain stability and longevity when two people of the opposite sex attract and later conceive.

The group you are describing sound like individuals that probably only questioned their sexuality because the media and those around them encouraged them to. With the push to have teens and young adults search for a problem (their "unknown" sexual orientation) that didn't exist in the first place is not a good idea. When minorities begin to demand special treatment in a legal, not just a social sense like many claim, there will be resistance from the majority.

[edit on 12/7/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

So, the entire fields of psychology, sociology, anthropology, etc. are composed completely of people trying to destroy society? First off that would be pretty impressive to not only find that many people who want to destroy society, but then to make sure that they are the only ones with Ph.D.s in any of the social sciences completely throw logistics out the window. I take it you've never taken part in scientific research or even met someone who does scientific research. These are completely normal people with spouses and kids trying to get by doing something they love. My suggestion, lay off the Alex Jones. To him everything is an agenda to bring about the downfall of society.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

It's pretty apparent that the Elite are using homosexuality as a tool for the destruction of society.

Do you think you might be in too deep with the conspiracy stuff?
Maybe take a step back.
Nobody is trying to shove anything down your throat.

It's funny how you talk about nature so much...could you perhaps accept homoseuxality as just simply a part of nature?
It's one of those things that either you are or you aren't.

Sure there are cases of homosexuality attachement, but I can't really speak to that cause I don't have the expertise there. I don't think it has anything to do with a homosexual agenda though.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spacetowel

I'm guessing you're reffering to "transgendered" people...? This idea is a social construct. There is NOT a third sex. There are only two...male and female. No matter what gender they "feel" like, it doesn't change what they are biologically. That's playing on stereotypes, which most people try pretend they are against. The "transgender" concept sounds like it was constructed by a homosexual who was uncomfortable with their sexuality, so they came up with this ridiculous notion that they were "born in the wrong body". These people have self-hate, many of them going so far as to mutilate their bodies with a "sex change" operation. Why doesn't the gay community look down on these people like the black community would look down on a self-hating black person who bleaches their skin? Traditional gender roles are natural and necessary for a healthy society. People in the past weren't brainwashed by all this mass media. Men and women are two complementary halves of a whole.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join