It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Demands U.S. Stance on Israeli Arsenal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Let me tell you one thing that is 100% Fact:

Any country that has nukes has never been invaded and probably never will be invaded. Iraq got invaded because they did not have nukes at that point. Iran may eventually have nukes in the future, but let them have em because we don't need to be starting more wars...

We Americans only pick on people who don't have the ability to defend themselves...if we wanna start a war how bout we fight a modern army with nukes...? Not some opium farmers in Afghanistan or taxi drives in Iraq.

Therefore Iran should have nukes to defend itself against any and all aggression from enemies foreign and domestic.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday reaffirmed his nation's call for the United States to detail its stance on Israeli nuclear policy before Tehran joins new negotiations over its own atomic work, Reuters reported (see GSN, July 8).

Why?

It's a good thing the US isn't running the planet. Why don't they ask the French or South Africa how Israel got those supposed nukes in the first place? Maybe they should work a deal with them for their own projects.

This reminds me of a spoiled child who stomps their feet whines and points their finger at somebody else instead of copping to it's own activities. What bearing does this have on their own program? Nothing, that's right absolutely nothing.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

I am fairly sure Britain was involved in the trade as well.

It has always troubled me that prior to the final solution the Germans were already actively pursuing a programme of forced expatriation from Germany to the Palestinian Mandate - to this day Germany is Israels largest trading partner - including arms (US support is in aid and weapons). Hence Germany is actively pursuing a Nazi programme and the single biggest contributor to Palestinian oppression. Way to go Krauts.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
But you can not remove the nukes from Iseril else they won't be able to bring about the end times so 5 m people go to heaven at the exspence of 7bn.

I note Iserail was in the non-zionist news today after they seized yet more land.

Iran is starting to win the medai war and having the truth on Irans side helps so it must be time for another false flag soon and i gurantee it's iran that did it before it even happens

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

That's the Tesla philosophy. It has but one flaw. The assumption that nukes are the highest technological level.

Let the world have nukes, and the most powerful nation will invent far worse things.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

That's the Tesla philosophy. It has but one flaw. The assumption that nukes are the highest technological level.

Let the world have nukes, and the most powerful nation will invent far worse things.

Well nukes are the highest level and will remain as such, until someone develops black holes or planet swallowing wormholes. The only reason we used nukes on japan was cause they didnt have nukes...did we use nukes on russia? Nope..Nukes are 60 years old and still remain the most potent force and will continue to do so.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Like sound.
The ability to literally take things apart at the atomic level. Hit that perfect frequency and watch even the most resilient armor [or Human body] disintegrate to a pile of dust in a matter of seconds.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Like sound.
The ability to literally takes things apart at the atomic level. Hit that perfect frequency and watch even the most resilient armor [or Human body] disintegrate to a pile of dust in a matter of seconds.

You can reflect, block, absorb sound, and plus sound needs a medium to transmit, and cannot work in space and is limited in distance it can travel requiring tremendous amounts of energy.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

That's a very strong point, and I'd venture a guess that this is why Pakistan is such tricky territory too. Another thought that flitted through my mind while reading what you wrote was...wow...I wonder if maybe Iran does, or that maybe we think they do or are uncertain, and that's been one of the sticky points in the game all along. Could explain a few things....and interesting to think about anyway.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
...This whole debacle may even go so far as to convince non-nuclear nations to seek a nuclear deterent of their own in the interest of their own safety. . .

Just wanted you to say this again. We may even be seeing signs of this happening. Seems that no one who doesn't have nukes is allowed to sit at the adult table and participate in the adult conversation, so to speak.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I suppose that if you don't care or know why you should care, then there is nothing, in the amount of time we have allotted to us, that anyone would ever be able to say or do that will change your mind.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The US's total dead-air on the subject of Israels unsanctioned, unregistered nuclear arsenal for the last 20 years already gives you want you the Administrations answer to Ahmadinejad.

I don't know what the end game to this crying game is though. The UN is more than complacent with the well known "secret" that Israel has nuclear armaments.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
It's a good thing Israel has nukes. Has it occurred to you that the jews have not used their nukes just yet on their enemies?

Do you really think that any of the surrounding Arab nations will hesitate to use nukes if they think that they could get away with it? Israel could have used them with impunity in any number of armed conflicts.

The true double standard of irrational hatred of the great nation of Israel shows it's ugly head.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

It's not good that ANYBODY has nukes, but once Pandora's box is opened, there is really no turning back. Israel has just as much of a right to a nuclear defense arsenal as India does, and China, and North Korea, The US, and Iran does. If you are a country that can afford them, it is in your right of sovereignty to try to protect your citizens with whatever weapons you wish to procure: from warships to tactical nukes.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Dumb question (it's late)...why don't they just "unsign" it? Clearly they've gotten nothing but grief for trying to abide by the rules.

Also, saying Israel is tangential is a crock. Israel hasn't shut up about Iran's potential-someday nuclear weapons for 15 years. They bring to bear most of the pressure and propaganda. They appear on US media and at AIPAC meetings and meetings of Jewish presidents and American ministers all the while criticizing the mullahs and inspire them to go forth with the message, and they've been unrelenting. Israel is exactly where the U.S.'s stance comes from. They're hardly insignificant to this debate.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WolfofWar

Dead air is right. And the aforementioned go forth and vilify talking points.

Ahmadinejad's crying game or Israel's? Ahmadinejad probably just wants world focus on this seeming hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Just yet?

Get away with it?

Used them with impunity?

In their attacks on Lebanon you mean? Yes...maybe that whole sticky incident about them wiping out the UN peacekeepers could have been covered up so much more easily if they had used a nuke.

Or maybe they could have wiped out more kids in the Gaza Beach Party Massacre?

Oops.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Maybe you should also post the UN resolutions aimed at Israel that Israel has ingored...

You might have to make a few posts though as the will not all fit in one

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

In a nutshell the US/West will not allow a regime the possible ability to bottleneck the gulf. Hold a strangle hold over the worlds oil supply. Even the Russians and the Chinese albeit grudgingly require the Iranians to comply.

Really because that is exactly what the United States is allowing a British Corporation to do with our own Gulf of Mexico now, over an oil spill of such magnitude it renders false any notion that oil is a scarce or hard to come by commodity.

When you further consider that we gave by way of lease to a foreign corporation this strategic source of oil for a mere pittance of it’s actual value, clearly the United States does not wish for or seek oil independence, for the sake of the American citizens.

Rather it operates as a cartel in conjunction with other affiliated nations, to enable select corporations to acquire and horde resources, for the sole benefit of those corporations. Even when and up to the point that it jeopardizes the health, wealth, and vitality of the very people of this nation.

So no none of this charade is in our national interest and recent and very grave events here domestically highlight and prove that to be true, it is in the interests of those corporations that we are taxed, and the lives of our children are squandered to enable and allow those corporations to control all valuable resources and use them for profit and leverage and control.

Further it is as ludicrous as it is asinine as it is a deceptive distraction to concentrate such focus and resources on a nation that is absolutely no threat to us, while a mounting disaster threatens the health, wealth and vitality of tens of millions of Americans right here at home because of these multinational corporations and their endless desire to control and horde and leverage resources at our expense.

I ask you of all the oil being drilled and extracted on We the People’s land how much of those proceeds are actually paid to we the people? Yet it is we the people who bear the ultimate and highest cost of those endeavors.

Wake up already Slayer.

Don’t even bother to try to deflect away from this reality to promote your agenda of war by claiming this is not part of this issue, for it certainly is!

[edit on 10/7/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The Persians did create Chess did they not. I think this is a brilliant move on Irans part. It focuses unwanted attention to Israels arsenal and with all the backlash over GAZA, Israel doesn't need any more bad press. This will give Iran a little wiggle room in negotiations and personally I don't think China or Russia minds what he's doing.

If Israel loses it's edge in the ME that would also weaken US influence in the region and that would be most beneficial to Russia and China. They have to appear to be going along with the plan but secretly they want Israel/US to lose their influence in the ME.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Is that UN database still around? There really were a lot of them.

Anyway, gotta love the way Israel disregards and shrugs off any sanctions or inquiries required of them, yet has no trouble pointing out virtually non-existent non-compliance by others and then also has the chutzpah to run to the UN and ask them to do something about the Libyan relief ship currently bound from Greece to Gaza.

Here.

[edit on 7/10/2010 by ~Lucidity]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join