It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Demands U.S. Stance on Israeli Arsenal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Their only "crime" seems to be ignoring a UNSC resolution prohibiting enrichment. Israel has ignored 160 resolutions without any penalty.

Wrong, all NPT signatories are allowed to enrich uranium. Nothing in the treaty states a signatory cannot enrich it's own uranium.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Actually no, nukes are no longer the highest. Even today, unless you have nukes on a sub right next to the coast of your enemy, you're not going to successfully nuke someone.

IE, If Russia and America were to launch at each other this moment in time, the US has enough technology to defend most of itself and the Russians have some technology, though the sheer number of ours may live them destroyed. Only the subs would be able to be close enough to get past these defenses.

ICBM are obsolete. Only small yield "bursts" of nukes from subs can succeed due to mass volume. of them.

In addition to this, the US already has several technologies above nukes. Laser based weapons can target any missile, resonance frequency weapons, such as the active denial system, is able to penetrate most soldiers. That's just the stuff we know about.

reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The sound waves we are talking about cannot. You're thinking about stuff like radar. These are high impulse. Filled with energy. Nothing blocks it except a burst of its resonance frequency, or a sudden vacuum creation.

Armour? Put her at the frequency at the armor. Gone. Bounce it off? That works for your voice, not these things. Absorb? Yes, when it is not the resonance frequency.

Not to mention we are 10 years away micro devices which will attach and shake at such frequency, thus making the only thing to stop it essentially being plasma, which the US also has begun to develop.

This is 2010. This is not 1955. Nukes are as useful as a spit gun to the US. And yea, they are like a police baton. But you know what happened when the crowds started using batons? Police got guns. And what did that do? People got guns. The effect? Cops got better guns, scanners, and tasers.

The facts are simple. Superpowers are superpowers because superpowers have technology they want to keep to themselves to secure their power. The big 3, China, Russia, And America, do not want anyone more getting nukes. Why? Because it means they have to actually innovate and get better stuff. And that's always more money than keeping their current toys, But they are rich and its a necessary cost. That's why they invent it then shelve it for the future.

The US alone tries to stay 15-20 years ahead of the public eye. This is a statistical fact. And the US is already 50 years ahead of most of the world. That makes anywhere from 55-70 years ahead of Iran.

It simply will never change. The time of changing borders and conquests are over. Now is the world security days. Just as Rome in the pax romana, borders are set and will not change. The only difference from then and now is that there is not one superpower, but rather 3. So the pax Americana e China will probably never end

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Yes, I agree. He may act crazy, but I believe he's far from it. As of yet, there's really no hard proof, just the word of some very, very persistent people with seemingly contradictory agendas. Keeping an open mind and giving someone the benefit of the doubt might be the wiser course here. When you look at the hard push on Iran about nuclear weapons over the past what 10-15 years at least, as they seemingly do not treat others the same way, you have to wonder just what these people are really after.

The newest complications to this whole issue are Jordan going for nuclear energy and the rumor that Saudi Arabia may well have nukes.

With Jordan, it appears Israel and the U.S. are trying to limit their suppliers, for one thing and may also be alluding to similar concerns as they have about Iran. I posted a topic about it the other day and am still trying to understand all the ramifications of the words myself.

The Saudi Arabian thing is from a book written by a former U.S. spy. Pretty interesting stuff.

I'm still trying to figure out where anyone gets the idea that Ahmadinejad is crazy. Why is this a constant theme? I haven't seen a bit of irrationality out of this man. He hasn't gone to war with anyone, he hasn't had a history of war or instability, he doesn't mess with his neighbors, yet, I consistently hear that he's insane, nuts, full of rhetoric, yada yada yada.

Someone show me solid proof, other than westernized media framing, that demonstrates that Ahmadinejad has somehow lost his marbles, because, I have yet to see anything of that nature.

I'm sure that someone will point out that he supposedly "wanted to see Israel wiped off the face of the planet." However, I can't seem to find any source whatsoever where this came directly out of his mouth. No youtube posts, no huffingtonposts, no raw story...nothing. All I see is American propaganda which consistently puts words into Ahmadinejad's mouth to somehow make him look like a lunatic.

However, I could point out some serious lunatics who are in control of this country and world foreign policy and they consistently get away with murder. Americans are now a mirror image of the Germans during Nazi Germany. You have some people who are against the system, but, they are being targeted and silenced by the Gestapo. (Bradley Manning/Assange)
politifi.com...

Then you have the people who would like to help the world, but, feel completely worthless due to their country's constant litigative policy against them. This theme is growing larger and larger because of things like the wars, the oil spill, the economic collapse, etc.

Then you have the people who straight out don't give a damn just as long as the nonsense stays out of their own backyard. (These are the most dangerous types of people because their apathy allows genocide to continue)

Then you have the good 'ole patriots who would sell their souls for a bite off the presidential plate. These are the Gung ho Americans who blindly service their country despite all of the death and hatred that it has brought to the world and are proud to actually bring more pain and death to feed their own drive to kill regardless of the consequences. These are the guys that consistently fall for American propaganda, despite what we learned after WW2 and how the Nazi regime utilized propaganda to kill everything. These are the same guys who allow nationalism to shape their minds and make them indiscriminately hate everything that doesn't have an American flag waving on its shore. Pathetic. You guys are going to be so sorry when the tides of the world shift and Karma turns its angry side towards you.

Last, but not least, we have the "real patriots" (militias) who consistently try to inform the world of Western malpractices of war while arming themselves to the teeth in preparation for the violence that is ready to blow up on American soil. However, even they have it wrong, because violence begets violence.

So, with all of this nonsense going on in our own country, how in the hell can we point our fingers at Iran and actually claim that this guy has somehow lost his mental faculties? Take a look around people, we're living in insanity and actually have the nerve to judge someone else's mental state. WOW.

And Lucidity, this message isn't meant to demean you at all, rather, it is meant to make a blanket statement to everyone who has somehow passed judgment against someone else when they have failed to adequately look at themselves.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

I understand, and points well taken.

I actually don't think he's crazy at all. I hope that shows in my posts. I just go along with it as popular opinion and talk around it if that makes sense. I believe that there are a few reasons this meme exists.

The first is that things tend to get lost in the translation, and it doesn't help his case when the propagandists run with that. People remember his very loud and very viral holocaust and wiping Israel off the map vilification, and run with that. Just goes to show the power of a good disinfo campaign, I guess.

The second is that he responds to their parries in some rather unusual ways, like in this very OP for example, and it might seem as if he's being childish or overly simplistic or elementary or dense and why would a world leader make himself appear that way? When in actuality what he's most likely doing is systematically showing people what the situation is.

Just my thoughts.

[edit on 7/10/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad yesterday reaffirmed his nation's call for the United States to detail its stance on Israeli nuclear policy before Tehran joins new negotiations over its own atomic work, Reuters reported (see GSN, July 8).

Why?

It's a good thing the US isn't running the planet. Why don't they ask the French or South Africa how Israel got those supposed nukes in the first place? Maybe they should work a deal with them for their own projects.

This reminds me of a spoiled child who stomps their feet whines and points their finger at somebody else instead of copping to it's own activities. What bearing does this have on their own program? Nothing, that's right absolutely nothing.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

Interesting. So, why can the United States and Israel have a nuclear weapons program, but, Iran cannot? I'd love to hear your opinion on this one.

To date, the United States is still the only country to have ever used a WMD on any nation (Hiroshima and Nagasaki). So, don't say its because the U.S. has been so responsible with its weapons, because, it definitely has not. In fact, because of our actions in WW2, the U.N. should have slapped sanctions all over us at this point.

Who used agent orange? Who used Napalm? Who used Uranium in depleted shells? Who sold chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein? Who armed the Mujahideen for Afghani defense against the Russians? Who empowered the Taliban? Who regularly empowers warlords to do their bidding?

All of those questions have one answer...THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Just a thought.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Indeed. And I'm glad that you didn't take it personal because I really was not singling you out.

Thank you for an intelligent response.

Star from me.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

What, hypocrisy in the western world!? You are blowing me away.

Let everybody have all the nukes they want, it's their right to protect their sovereignty any way they wish. In fact, let Iran make nukes too. The moment one dirty bomb goes off the world will lash out on the entire middle east and turn the sand into radioactive glass. I hear deep oil is radioactive anyways, so it's no big deal.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

Let everybody have all the nukes they want, it's their right to protect their sovereignty any way they wish. In fact, let Iran make nukes too. The moment one dirty bomb goes off the world will lash out on the entire middle east and turn the sand into radioactive glass. I hear deep oil is radioactive anyways, so it's no big deal.

If one nation can have them, everyone should be able to have them. End of story.

The smart thing to do would be to disarm all of them, but, the Western World needs their illusion of superiority.

Let me tell you what superiority is. Superiority is China owning about 13% of America because we can't seem to stop borrowing from our supposed, "sworn" enemies. Superiority is China deciding to sell our stocks on the open market just to see us go bankrupt and our lights go out. A nuke has nothing on an economic meltdown, and I'm sure you'll be finding that out soon enough. And what if, just what if...they decide to nuke us after they take away our abilities to wage war by destroying our economy?

There's something to put in your pipe and smoke wolfie. No insult intended.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 10-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

By the way...I agree with your statement. Even if it was sarcastic.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
To date, the United States is still the only country to have ever used a WMD on any nation (Hiroshima and Nagasaki).

Then it seems obviously clear that the US is the wrong country to try to play Nuclear chicken with. Maybe they shouldn't be yanking on the tigers tail. Those who do tend to get bit. Just a thought.

Who sold chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein?

Well let's see. We always seem to be singled out on this question. Let's now look at the nasty facts and see who all were involved.

China
The Netherlands
The Belgians
Spain
The UK
And
The US

Who all else supplied weapons? Here for the first time for many at ATS is a clearer picture of who supplied Saddam.
Expand your understanding.

Corporate Suppliers for Iraq's Weapons Programs

Seventeen British companies who supplied Iraq with nuclear, biological, chemical, rocket and conventional weapons technology are to be investigated and could face prosecution following a Sunday Herald investigation. One of the companies is International Military Services, a part of the Ministry of Defense, which sold rocket technology to Iraq.

The companies were named by Iraq in a 12,000 page dossier submitted to the UN in December. The Security Council agreed to US requests to censor 8000 pages — including sections naming western businesses which aided Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programme.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Wake up already Slayer.

Don’t even bother to try to deflect away from this reality to promote your agenda of war by claiming this is not part of this issue, for it certainly is!

No deflection here Proto...

You really do assume many things about me, what I think or how I feel. You know what they say about ASS-U-ming, It's good to see you active again.

Simply becuase I disagree with the overriding "POP" culture liberal sheeple view doesn't mean I don't understand the situation. I simply choose not to go along with the crowd of popularity. Never have, Never will.

Oh and for the record. I'm not advocating an attack on Iran. I believe I have made that abundantly clear several times on many threads in which you and I have discussed this and many other similarly directed discussions. Possibly for the sake of popularity or maybe simply from the result of one of your hangovers you may have forgotten that.

In either case I'll go back on topic which was Iran whining to the UN about Americas stance on Israel not BP in the gulf of Mexico.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

This is all deflection, and no you clearly do promote the concept the United States of America has some right to police the world and impose it’s will violently on people tens of thousands of miles from our border, and that people who do not believe with this culture of violence are liberal sheeple.

So no, it’s all about trying to bully and insult and intimidate reasoned people and free thinkers into a herd mentalities culture that robs us all of a quality of life through heavy taxation and then spending the bulk of that on these violent endeavors that are all aimed at acquiring resources for corporations that many of are not even American but simply defray the cost by having the citizens of their country loan our nation additional money to fund the expansion and conquest and acquisition of those resources, that we then later have to pay back plus interest, with the banking cartel racking up a tidy fee in the process.

That millions of Americans are loosing their livelihoods, and many their health, and some their lives as a result of one of these foreign corporations that is clearly dictating to our government here in the Gulf of Mexico is a matter of secondary concern in favor of your agenda of promoting war and acquisition of resources for the corporate government through violence, speaks for itself despite the pathetic attempts to claim that this is not what you are doing.

People who espouse such circular and faulty logic are the sheeple, and putting a M-16 into a brainwashed person’s hand and having him murder a person for a corporation to profit and acquire resources, does not make that person not a sheeple because of their willingness to pretend they are some John Wayne action hero protecting mom, apple pie and Chevrolet.

If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck it’s a duck, and that is why you have to duck away from the real issues, and even make contradictory statements in regards to your own intentions and motivations.

Once again truly pathetic, and your own statements display you care nothing for the people of this nation and the adversities and challenges truly facing them, and seek no solution to them.

Only war, only being a New World Order and militant tool of the Corporate Military Industrial Complex, the only one who doesn’t seem to see it is you.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
To date, the United States is still the only country to have ever used a WMD on any nation (Hiroshima and Nagasaki).

Then it seems obviously clear that the US is the wrong country to try to play Nuclear chicken with. Maybe they shouldn't be yanking on the tigers tail. Those who do tend to get bit. Just a thought.

Who sold chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein?

Well let's see. We always seem to be singled out on this question. Let's now look at the nasty facts and see who all were involved.

China
The Netherlands
The Belgians
Spain
The UK
And
The US

Who all else supplied weapons? Here for the first time for many at ATS is a clearer picture of who supplied Saddam.
Expand your understanding.

Corporate Suppliers for Iraq's Weapons Programs

Seventeen British companies who supplied Iraq with nuclear, biological, chemical, rocket and conventional weapons technology are to be investigated and could face prosecution following a Sunday Herald investigation. One of the companies is International Military Services, a part of the Ministry of Defense, which sold rocket technology to Iraq.

The companies were named by Iraq in a 12,000 page dossier submitted to the UN in December. The Security Council agreed to US requests to censor 8000 pages — including sections naming western businesses which aided Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programme.

Now that is hilarious. So, you want to point at all of the other nations that were involved. That's literally the equivalent of a child that gets in trouble and then begins to point out all of the other kids who made him do it.
Not a good enough answer.

If that's your excuse for employing a known warlord, then we have a LOOOOOONG way to go before we will ever be civilized. Aren't we supposed to be the "representative" of the civilized world and purposefully not do the things that everyone else is? Let me ask you something...this is a question that has been used since you were a child.

If everyone was jumping off of a 100 foot bridge, would you? LOL.

That's good stuff.

I would go further, but, Protoplasmic Traveler seems to be handing you more than you can chew.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

People remember his very loud and very viral holocaust and wiping Israel off the map vilification, and run with that.

Maybe he intends to march them all to the Fugawi reservation in India at gunpoint. Ahmadinejad is such a troll..

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I wonder how many people have figured out that this is all a scam to begin with?

There are people bickering back and fourth about whether Iran deserves to have nuclear weapons or not. A perfect way to divide the public against each other.

Guys. What if its all a complete sham? It's not like this has been the first time that I have had this thought.

It seems that the rumors of wars has perpetrated a really nasty fallout right here on ATS. Now personally, I really don't care whether Iran has nuclear weapons or not. If this place is going to blow, believe me, our bickering won't slow down that process.

Here's the deal. Take a look around. Who continuously profits from all of this madness whether the threat be real or not? Its not really the media because they are reliant on the government. Its not the government because they are reliant on corporations and banking. And its not the corporations per se, because they also rely on banking.

Scenario: If you control all sides of the equation including the perceptions of winners and losers, you still control and own all sides because all of the funding comes from the same source (IMF?). If you control the media, hence public perception through propaganda on all sides, then you are literally dividing the public of each country at war with each other, including their allies and enemies. You literally always control the outcome. Our politicians, our military, and our people are expendable pawns at the hands of the one's who manipulate the game. What if there are no real countries at all? What if this is all just a way for the big boys to continue making big profits? Wouldn't that explain why Goldman and Sachs could literally bet against our economy, the oil spill, and the weather in order to make additional profits? C'mon people...connect the dots. And what kind of a system do we have where people can bet on disasters and its encouraged?

What if this is all just a diversion, a paid advertisement, to keep us busy while the real action is happening under our noses. How many laws get passed without public knowledge or approval? And how many times do you think this stuff happens with the release of a brand new "enemy?" Think about it guys, all they have to do is say the words Osama bin Laden, 911, or Iran, and then everyone runs to the chatroom to argue about which side is supposedly correct. As we argue, they are moving chess pieces.

Its all just a big game.

Just a thought

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more. The MIC is what is benefiting from all of this saber rattling, and warfare. I think there was a thread on this Haartz where Israel is requesting more arms from the US and company. Hey the economy is down, so somebody has to make some money, right?

If Iran wants to go nuke that's their business. After all they are a sovereign nation and are signatories to the NPT. I think Israel has enough nukes in their cellars to act as a deterrent, and they are not signatories. And just suppose for a moment that Iran is telling the truth about their nuclear intentions? I really don't think many care about that, as their minds are made up based on what somebody else has said.

Much of the problem here is that Iran is not kissing up to the corporate interests in the West and it's ticking those interests off.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Once again truly pathetic, and your own statements display you care nothing for the people of this nation and the adversities and challenges truly facing them, and seek no solution to them.

Only war, only being a New World Order and militant tool of the Corporate Military Industrial Complex, the only one who doesn’t seem to see it is you.

AND....

This is on topic how exactly? More deflection from the topic? Well if we are off topic then let's proceed.

And you my freind?

A self righteous, pompous, holier than thou and legend in ones own mind. What have you done to change this supposed course? Sit at a keyboard and spew your version of events? Well some of us have actually hung with our rears in the heat. The major difference between you and I is that I'll consider yours and others point of view while you will sit in judgment of me and what you perceive as my stance.

New world order? I may know a few things about it. Some light reading.
The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order
Wake up Call: Remastered ATS members must see!

Now how about the ME overall. Some more light reading.
The New Great Game
Iranian revolt Explained - Wake Up!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

Please elaborate. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm still going with they're not positive whether Iran has nukes or not, so I'm thinking no chicken.

The link to the Sunday Herald within the article you posted is broken, but I found the article at Common Dreams if anyone needs it.

What a can of snakes. However, wasn't the item in question the poison gas used at the border? And that I believe was either/or CIA and military involvement, not corporate, unless of course one or more of these corporations were NGOs?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

AND....

This is on topic how exactly? More deflection from the topic? Well if we are off topic then let's proceed.

And you my freind?

A self righteous, pompous, holier than thou and legend in ones own mind. What have you done to change this supposed course? Sit at a keyboard and spew your version of events? Well some of us have actually hung with our rears in the heat. The major difference between you and I is that I'll consider yours and others point of view while you will sit in judgment of me and what you perceive as my stance.

New world order? I may know a few things about it. Some light reading.
The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order
Wake up Call: Remastered ATS members must see!

Now how about the ME overall. Some more light reading.
The New Great Game
Iranian revolt Explained - Wake Up!

Understanding how ones own perspectives effect the political climate, and how they do or do not serve a person is very topical.

Your focus is so narrowly defined on an issue, you see only the narrowest view of it, and fail to consider all the nuances and ramifications and the entire context of the situation when pursuing that focus.

Yes when a person fails to look at and consider the bigger picture, who all benefits and to what extend, when, how and where, then yes, you fail to understand who has motive and opportunity to drive events and most profit off of them as you seize upon that narrow aspect you choose to focus on like a dog with a bone.

This is not wise, and when people do that, they do become a tool, and exploitable and easily manipulated one.

You then choose to take that very wise assessment of how you arrive at your perspectives as a personal indictment of you, rather than a critical assessment of the decision making process, and what you focus on and factor into your decisions, to make it all about your ego and sense of self, rather than the actual events and wide ranging factors at play.

Such people do end up as tools for other people’s agendas, and suffer along with others in the long run for it.

The truth is you can not make a case for the drama involving Iran and the actions being initiated against it, through instigations and allegations that are often entirely erroneous and fabrications.

That bigger picture and the validity of those assertions then become counter productive and conflicting with your narrow point of focus which is why you deflect away from them and ignore them, and would rather try to make it about propaganda that is not proven, and personalities, to try to engage people in a way that prevents the larger picture and all the details being discussed.

You offer angry, frustrated and insecure people a pound of flesh to entertain themselves upon, yet you fail to take into consideration, it involves first condemning that would be recipient of that malaise and ill intent without first trying them with fair and impartial and factual standards, but uses simply fear, and allegation and accusation to substantiate those perspectives and that narrow view of focus.

Yes that is a real problem in regards to a persons analytical abilities and coping skills and the world is a war torn mess of deprivation and cruelty and wanton violence and indifference like that which you are promoting insanely as a virtue.

The reliance on such tactics displays a untenable position at a negotiating table, and simply a will to dominate through insistence and brute force, which is in fact not a skill but a crime against humanity and one’s own higher self.

While you imagine that speaks ill of you, it really just describes the skill sets you are employing to arrive at the narrow point of focus.

No I do not see those who see brute force and other intimidation forms as a virtue to be a solution to problems but rather part of the problem.

You are first decrying what you imagine is a foreign entity doing the same, and that it could become a potential threat given enough time and circumstances and advocating immediately doing the precise thing you condemn in what you imagine others might do, as a remedy to having to let time and people’s actions display true intentions, as opposed to the spun propaganda you promote to define that narrow point of focus on issues that then prompts you to see such as a solution.

In fact that does nothing but cause an escalation in confrontation and makes the situation worse long term, which is why we are still dealing with it today, so yes in reality you are doing something, making matters worse, while ignoring every indicator and piece of evidence that it is making matters worse to pat yourself on the back and your desire to employ such poor reasoning.

Meanwhile you supporters in this endeavor while numerous are for the most part, Zionists, and people who make a living off of war, and the governments and corporations who profit and control off of that violence and conquest.

The rest of us who have no such vested interest only see the reality of the actual outcome as a result, and don’t want to apply ‘solutions’ that don’t solve anything but simply make matters worse.

That’s what you don’t get, and by the way, even Rambo realized he was being used and abused at every turn, to no good end eventually.

The world wants to evolve away from this madness, poverty, scarcity, and violence and cruelty and indifference, and no it won’t by supporting actions that only lead to that, in fact any wise person would take reasonable steps to protect themselves from people who reach conclusions on such a narrow perspective and focus and employ such ‘problem’ solving skills.

If the methodology does not produce real results it simply doesn’t produce real results.

That’s how that works.

I know you see the big picture; you just purposefully ignore it and deflect away from it to promote that narrow agenda, which honestly is not in you or anyone else’s interest.

It’s all very simple when you take the emotional theatrics out of it, and boil things down to their simple roots and observe them for what they are.

The emotions are all born out of making excuses to justify not doing that wisely.

Which is why I reject them.

We have known for well over a hundred years that the U.S. Military is being usurped and used by corporations to secure resources and guard them, and we know that from U.S. Army, and Marine Core Generals who have spoken to that and cited countless examples.

It is what it is, and while you might be willing to pretend it is something different, I sure am not!

Thanks for posting!

Edit to add: Those old threads are not a current indication of your political outlook and agenda.

[edit on 10/7/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join