It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Demands U.S. Stance on Israeli Arsenal

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Hey you left out this.

Originally posted by SLAYER69
A hundred words when twenty would suffice.
You obviously have a higher opinion of yourself than you do of me.
So be it.

Once again off topic promoting the issue you claim to not be promoting.

Promoting it for the purpose of deflection.

Yet what you miss is that if I take the time to explain things fully to people, it's because I am trying to help them, and therefore have a high opinion of them.

The truth is that the latest U.N. Security Council action is vague as to why it is being taken and offers no specific accusation against Iran or proof to back up it's contentions, conclusions and actions.

The truth is that is an effort to manipulate perception, otherwise the accusations would be specific and provide proof of them.

While as I have pointed out the reports that they usually do author to provide a basis of proof are usually full of false assessments to purposefully draw a false conclusion, by people who are prone to do that, who usually lead more dubious lifestyles than the ones we are assailing our so called enemies for.

I get why you are afraid to speak to the facts, because they provide you none to speak too.

So not having anything to defend the position that supports the position, all you can do is be critical of those who don't believe it.

Trying to help others learn and see is not having a low opinion of them.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Once again all off topic, and the existence of your gang is easy to prove based on the fact that several showed up uninvited to a thread posted in honor of my birthday to support your claims it wasn't my birthday and that I authored the thread myself.

These people as I pointed out are people who are all focused on these Mid East, Pro Israel, Anti-Muslim issues that do not consider me a friend and in fact did not visit the thread to wish me a happy birthday, and where not invited to the thread by the person who posted it since they aren't people on my friends list.

You exposed and busted yourself again.

Yet more importantly what you can't do is speak to the lack of factual information regarding the latest U.S. Security Council Actions, and why they provided no proof to back up their position and actions.

Further what you can't do is speak to the real topic of this post as to why different nations are held to different standards through a might makes right style of enforcing dual and uneven standards that enrich and profit the military industrial complex and the western corporations at taxpayer's expense and the loss of American lives.

Further you can't prove that these actions lead to making any of us more secure while I can prove that these actions in the past have led to us being less secure, poorer as tax payers, and the corporations richer for the effort.

So whether you are actually this desperate to bait me, or this effected by my honest ability to assess situations in an unbiased way that considers only facts, and honestly speaks to issues you are on the other side of promoting with biased intent without facts to support your conclusions is neither here nor there.

The thread is about Iran decrying dual standards and inisting if it is to be judged, that the standard used, be applied to everyone else.

Your position on that is Iran must address the Security Councils will in applying dual standards, even though the Security Council has made no fact based finding that provides evidence that Iran has violated any accord and or is a threat to the rest of the world as a result.

That position though is simply a speculative one of perception as no facts that support it were brought forth by the security council or you.

Very simple!

[edit on 12/7/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Focus on the TOPIC and NOT each other

» Breaking Alternative News » Ahmadinejad Demands U.S. Stance on Israeli Arsenal

Thank you

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Day late but read the thread anyway. here is my take, grain of salt etc..

Proto and Slayer need to get it on in a debate thread. Gloves off guys!

On topic: First and foremost, when you are the big dog on the block you don't have to answer to poodles. Iran, once again is playing to the liberals and gaining ground because the bleeding hearts do not see the bigger picture.
Every little victory you give Iran, the worse it will get. The ME needs checks and balances and the only check in the ME is Israel. The US could tell them but they already know the answer, we treat Israel differently because of YOU.
A country does have the right to defend themselves, however, Iran has agreed by signing the NPT not to pursue and allow inspections, announced or not, which they do not.

If you are the biggest, strongest and have the most invested in the ME you should take steps to make sure everything goes your way, at the end of the day we are all using the fruits of this labour in our daily lives after all. If you think oil and other resources do not need exploiting and protecting then YOU need to stop buying or using anything that is made from oil.

For those of you defending Irans' right to produce nuclear weapons as a means to protect itself or it's sovereignty, how about Israels'?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

For those of you defending Irans' right to produce nuclear weapons as a means to protect itself or it's sovereignty, how about Israels'?

Are you sure you understand what your saying? Israel already has nuclear weapons..DUH! That's Irans whole point!!

Nice try though, and when another terrorist attack occurs on US soil. Know in your heart that it's people with attitudes like yours that brought it on.

Peace be upon you,

Deez

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join