It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
I think we all are confirming that there is NO HELICOPTER in that photo. We agree its not a helicopter.

I think we may be crossing paths here, we can all agree that the photo on the first page bears a similar resemblance to the photos posted on the Internos thread of an over exposed helicopter. However, I am not syaing that the UFO in the video posted on the first page is a helicopter.

Also your comments quoted below are confusing, surely if they were testing military which I am not saying they are its purely a factor that we need to take in to consideration, then I agree they wouldn't tell us therefore, we can't rule it out just because they wouldn't tell us its contradiction in question surely?

why would they tell us they were testing military if they really were

its not military

To add - If it was a secret test flight then why would they purposely fly over populated areas where attention would be drawn and plastered all over the press, think about it, something is not quite right here people

[edit on 9-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
reply to post by virgom129

OH REALLY???

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
Hurry debunkers quick-----thumb together a quick explanation---
think hard of something
make sure it sounds silly

Make it sound silly?

I will bet your explanation is the silly one because as usual this will be explained in the end.

What do you think this is then?

Aliens?

You want to believe so hard that any blurry, distorted picture where the subject cannot be made out is obviously and alien space craft!

How can you be so naive?

All i can see is an over exposed object in the sky which could be anything EARTHLY!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

First of all is not a perfect still shot of the water. And second of all it doesn't take more than a second or two for that shot.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I agree 100%. Ask yourselves, would an airport really claim to have shut down due to a 'UFO' when it really was a helicopter? Even average members of the public know what a helicopter is like, even at night (the noise is unmistakable). So in that case, why are there all these witnesses claiming to have seen a UFO?

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Ok so by looking at all the threads on here we can establish that the photo posted on the first page does indeed look like an over exposed helicopter. However, the image in the video looks completely different to the image on the first page. Therefore, my conspiritorial radar goes mad and I am thinking that the video and the photo are not related and could well be a smoke screen to divert us from the truth. Which IMHO is that the government were testing something that they don't want anyone to know about.

Whether thats ET hybrid tech, thats another topic.

Edit to add -

If you honestly believe that a helicopter would shut down an airport for more than 4 hours then there is no hope for you. By agreeing to this crazy notion you are insulting the air traffic controllers whose job it is to distinguish the difference between such craft so that everyone can take off and land safely

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Aelfrede]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

I'm thinking its todo with the light levels...everything thats 'doubled' is pretty dark...
Very easy to correct in photoshop if you want me to!
If it IS a fake I like it regardless!

OK, so I just had another look see, don't you think the angle of the UFO is similar to a plane landing or taking off - with the landing lights creating the streak and the beacon and strobe lights creating the other artifacts - combined with over exposure - its probable.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by OptimusPrimate]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fryaga
What I'm curious about is why, if this was in fact a military linked incident, would the Chinese military do something over an airport in airspace designated for commercial flights?

Wouldn't they have had prior contact with the air traffic controllers, indicating that there would be a military presence in the area and to subvert traffic until they had finished whatever it was that they were doing, instead of sabotaging flight paths?

It doesn't make much sense to me, but my knowledge of how the Chinese do their business is non-existent so...I'll wait for more information.

Thanks for the image, OP!

- Fry

Yeah I wonder what the explanation will be. I think this is a pretty cool UFO case.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

What BS Pics...

If they were long exposures of anything, the bright windows would appear as long lights, not perfect circles..

not exactly, it depends on the depth that those portholes are, the light density those inside lights are

if you check my previous reply, check out those pics i posted, check out the other pics < search for motion blur

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
To me, it looks like a long exposure of a normal aircraft with a spot-light, moving right to left. If you look at the power lines to the left in the photo, you will see how the same cable appears twice with the one on the right being slightly more faint. This correlates with the aircraft also being slightly more faint towards the right. The camera started to capture the image when the aircraft was in one position and finished a little stronger towards the left. Although it looks like some kind of craft with "windows", it is probably only the same point of light being caught over and over again, due to the movement of the aircraft and the long exposure timing. If I had to guess, I would guess that it's a helicopter.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/387d22184fcf.jpg[/atsimg]

--airspoon

Edited to fix picture.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
To me, it looks like a multiple or elongated exposure of a normal aircraft with a spot-light, moving right to left. If you look at the power lines to the left in the photo, you will see how the same cable appears twice with the one on the right being slightly more faint. This correlates with the aircraft also being slightly more faint towards the right. The camera started to capture the image when the aircraft was in one position and finished a little stronger towards the left. Although it looks like some kind of craft with "windows", it is probably only the same point of light being caught over and over again, due to the movement of the aircraft. If I had to guess, I would guess that it's a helicopter.
--airspoon

Ok so as I have said before that takes care of the photo, to which I am in agreement with. But, what about the video shown on the first page. Can you provide the same analysis to the UFO in the video, as you have done here?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

昨天上午,记者第一时间联系上了杭州萧山国际机场传媒中心主任阮周长,他向记者确认,7日晚上8时45分至9时41� �,机场所有航班全部停航,而原因,确实是在机场上空发现的不明飞行物所致。受该事件影响的航班共有18个.
Yesterday morning, reporter the first time contacted with Hangzhou Xiaoshan international airport media center Director Ruan the perimeter, he confirmed to reporter, on 7th 8:45 pm to 9:41, airport all flights suspended air service completely, but the reason, was in truly the airport sky discovery unidentified flying object result. The flight which is affected this event altogether has 18.

So the airport was shut down exactly from 8:45pm to 9:41pm on 7th, July, pacific time. Do not blaim my english, blaim Yahoo. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been explained yet, but I know Chinese so I understood the video. The UFO shown in the video footage posted in the first couple of pages is NOT the same one that appeared in Hangzhou, Zhejiang on 7/7. That footage was of the one which appeared earlier in Urumqi, Xinjiang. The reporter was saying that this sighting reminds people of a similar sighting a few days ago in Xinjiang, and went on to show the Xinjiang footage.

So again, just to make it clear, the UFO in the video is NOT the UFO in the picture.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
To add - If it was a secret test flight then why would they purposely fly over populated areas where attention would be drawn and plastered all over the press, think about it, something is not quite right here people

If I control one of those stealth aircrafts, that's precisely what I'll do, fly it over a rather populated areas. But this one doesn't seem to be a stealth aircraft though. The one in belgium is more like the stealth one compares to this.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

It's a long exposure of what looks like a helicopter.

That's wishful thinking on your part!

Looks nothing like a chopper...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

looks like a aircraft or rocket exhaust ... you can't see a craft in the video.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

To me, it looks like a multiple or elongated exposure of a normal aircraft with a spot-light, moving right to left. If you look at the power lines to the left in the photo, you will see how the same cable appears twice with the one on the right being slightly more faint. This correlates with the aircraft also being slightly more faint towards the right. The camera started to capture the image when the aircraft was in one position and finished a little stronger towards the left. Although it looks like some kind of craft with "windows", it is probably only the same point of light being caught over and over again, due to the movement of the aircraft. If I had to guess, I would guess that it's a helicopter.

Why would they shut the airport down for what seems to be a normal aircraft when looking with the naked eye?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
that chinese lantern doesn't stay stationary very well and that weather balloon seems to have a rather large tailwind maybe 500ktsand the helicopter seems to be missing a few rotors and the portholes aren't linear but the debunk crew says this is a 9yr old picture well then maybe it was a crash test dummie that fell into the control tower that made him give the command to divert all incomming flights and spend a few hundred grand in jet a just because venus was low on the horizon don't you think we should just pretend some more not!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I figured I share my opinion on this one.
They shut down the airtport, which means something must have been going on. Many people agreed that the picture posted above is not an UFO, but a helicopter. But it doesn't mean that the UFO wasn't there, if the airport was closed and yet we have a picture of the helicopter, it must have had some purpouse. It might have been that the helicopter was sent there to chceck the UFO out (either by the military or the airport), or it was assisting the new aircraft during the test.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Within the context of saving this thread from complete meltdown, I think it's important to add that the image in the first post was taken, as it said in the report, by a local resident.

Just from what was said in everything else I've read, this object in the photo and the actual UFO that bunged up the air traffic are not one in the same. There have been too many examples provided in this thread so far to show that the image the resident took is probably a helicopter.

Whatever it was that caused the incident at the airport is obviously not what is in this image - if you haven't taken the time to read the complete thread so far and only skipped and jumped, I can understand where the confusion is.

- Fry

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Simple.

The camera was moving to keep up with the movement of the UFO, the 'stationary' background was blurred, because of the camera panning to keep up with and center the UFO...would you have preferred a blurry UFO and nice sharp roofs to look at instead.

It's simple photography.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join