It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Originally posted by MilzGatez
Yea the helicopter people are right..... the Chinese came out with a new high tech helicopter that uses no rotors, no Tail rotor, no Ducted fan in the back, and no notar in the back with veryyyyyyyyyy bring lights on the bottom and no regular cockpit without its ol regular glass that could hover without a sound!!!!

seriously people enough with the lame excuse... that pic looks NOTHING like a helicopter, not even up close or even very high in the sky, NOTHING appears as an helicopter design and shape in those photos

its a UFO meaning could be a high advanced craft but by who? Military?If So, which country? Civilian prototype? Could be a prototype of a silence no rotors different design fast helicopter? who knows?

or OUT OF THIS PLANET?!?!?!

none of what we will ever find out...

Please come with another explanation and dont say Chinese Lantern

but we all can agree the first picture was Motion Blur as I stated before

LMAO!!

long exposure brightens up the light the longer you take the shot! And of course there will be no rotors whatsoever visible! Look at the pics being posted before of other helicopters taken with long exposure..

OUT OF THIS PLANET?!?!?!

oh save it :-)

Oh so do you mean this ?

scienceblogs.com...

Full set of images here. I suspect the blurring is due to the long exposures necessary to capture the effect.

scienceblogs.com...

noticed how you can see the rotors at its quick speed?

how about this ....

look its moving !!!

by the way... i'm in NYC by the Westside Highway and Hudson river facing New Jersey, There's a lot of air traffic around this way since Newark Airport isnt that far, and there's a Heliport not far away from me, I see Helicopters all the time up in the sky and airplanes, from close by that you actually think it will hit a building if it was more lower and these buildings are only less than 28 Floors and from far up and you still could see the body shape even with their spot lights and strobe lights and hear the noise... not saying i'm an expert but I know enough to identify whats in the air, sometimes A plan looks like a UFO until you noticed the lights and they are miles away and miles up

[edit on 9-7-2010 by MilzGatez]

Fixed wrong link

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

Now show us these blades from a chopper at night taken by a camera with a 10 second exposure time.

Then you can tell people to "save it"

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It's a long exposure of what looks like a helicopter.

I knew it looked familiar. Similar photos have been posted here before.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
One possibility that I did not see in the past pages.

Most of us agree that the first photo is of a long exposure helicopter , but what if that was not the target of the photo ? Let me explain .

Like I read on the previous pages , the UFO was supposely not easy (or not at all) identified with the naked eye (or camera ) , but it was visible on the instruments. Well then to me it would be logical for the authorities/military to send a helicopter or two to the location to try and see if they can spot anything while hovering/flying around the coordinates of the blip on the radar.

So maybe somebody got interested why there are helis flying around a certain spot after the airport was closed due to a supposed ufo and took the photo in hopes of seeing anything but all he got was a long exposure of the heli searching for the UFO . Which would mean that the supposed ufo is either very small or invisible/camouflaged

just a thought

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Now show us these blades from a chopper at night taken by a camera with a 10 second exposure time.

Geez dont you think i've already tried that?

Can you do the favors and find it then?

I couldnt find no pics at night of helicopter with lights with long exposures up in the sky moving at full speed
if you can do it, go ahead!

well I kinda did actually .. above post

link   
Hi, I'm that chinese man again..
I want to tell you the title of the photo in the original news is "网友拍下疑似杭州机场出现的UFO"...take care of "疑似" ...the word means "maybe" "like" not sure..so as i said our news was not told you that photo was absolutely the one in airport ......can you understand my bad bad english??

and same guys said why can't see the rotors ,Tail rotor,and no helicopter outline...

look my photo. it was shoot by slow shutter speed ,can you see the cars????

that photo must be a helicopter like sameone said....because he can provide the same photos.so i agree......

PS:by the way,why use black background to this forums skin?maybe black color suit SCIFI ,but it makes people eyes very tired....how to change skin??.............

link   

If this is what shut the airport down or not is still open for debate but considering the airport was only shut down for just over an hour, it is perfectly conceivable that a helicopter could have accidentally flown into the airspace of the airport

www.chinadaily.com.cn...

I have read several media reports that say the airport was shut for 2 hours and flights grounded for 4 hours? if so thats a long time for the airlines to lose money over a single stray helicopter?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mozartE
Hi, I'm that chinese man again..
I want to tell you the title of the photo in the original news is "网友拍下疑似杭州机场出现的UFO"...take care of "疑似" ...the word means "maybe" "like" not sure..so as i said our news was not told you that photo was absolutely the one in airport ......can you understand my bad bad english??

and same guys said why can't see the rotors ,Tail rotor,and no helicopter outline...

look my photo. it was shoot by slow shutter speed ,can you see the cars????

that photo must be a helicopter like sameone said....because he can provide the same photos.so i agree......

PS:by the way,why use black background to this forums skin?maybe black color suit SCIFI ,but it makes people eyes very tired....how to change skin??.............

But you cant compare moving fast cars with helicopters, they do not look the same, not the same size,not the same design and not the same top speeds... a car doesnt have a rotor to compare, only if you want to compare the wheels and there's light in the background... in these pics.. its up in the air with a black/no light background

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I couldnt find no pics at night of helicopter with lights with long exposures up in the sky moving at full speed

show me the rotors on this helicopter...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
or on this one!!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

show me the rotors on this helicopter...

hmmm I never said there were any rotors to that object in question

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Well the flights were delayed for 4 hours, according to reports, doesn't mean they were grounded or diverted for four hours it means it took 4 hours to get flights back on schedule.

But yes there does seem to be a few different times out there as well as different reports.

So far I've read that the object was only observed on radar and that there were no witnesses, that there were witnesses who described the object as a propeller shape, other witnesses described it as a bright orb that hovered for a few minutes, then disappeared.

Um there were witnesses earlier in the afternoon who claimed they saw a orange comet like object in the sky, then there is the photo from the OP which may or may not be taken that night near the airport, then there is the photo that I posted that is also supposed to be related to the airport closure...

NOTHING is clear as of yet...except that the airport was closed down for a length of time around 9pm.

My head hurts!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Well no, you haven't...

You've provided photos of a mostly stationary chopper in a dust storm, not at night time.

Which I will admit looks pretty cool, but it's not quite the same as what has been photographed here.

[edit on 9/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Initially when I read the title I thought it might have something to do with the recently deployment of over 400 tomahawk missiles near China. guess not.

here's the link:

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Nice post, seems strange, how do we know that it isnt just a picture of a chopper that someone has uploaded after they heard this ufo story,
be interesting to see what they say friday!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
If it's a real picture it's probably the best UFO picture I've ever seen.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Well no, you haven't...

You've provided photos of a mostly stationary chopper in a dust storm, not at night time.

Which I will admit looks pretty cool, but it's not quite the same as what has been photographed here.

[edit on 9/7/10 by Chadwickus]

the first pics , the night shots, they moving down to land , not stationary

the 3rd pic with the red helicopter its moving at full speed, noticed the back background of the buildings? motion blur, also look at the Ducted Fan moving so quick that you cant even see it.... also look at the rotor at full speed, again motion blur aka long exposure aka bulb

An example of a photograph shot with a Bulb exposure. The movement of the clouds, crossing arms and passing train register as streaks rather than sharp images, unlike the stationary objects in the frame.

English: Amtrak's Southwest Chief leaving Hutchinson, Kansas. Time exposure of about four minutes at f4 on ISO 400 film. This railroad crossing is shared between UP and BNSF, hence the four crossing arms. So cars don't get stuck between the tracks, one gate stays up depending on which track has a train on it.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...(photography)

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

reply to post by virgom129

First of all is not a perfect still shot of the water. And second of all it doesn't take more than a second or two for that shot.

Were are you getting your images from?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chop_UK
Nice post, seems strange, how do we know that it isnt just a picture of a chopper that someone has uploaded after they heard this ufo story,
be interesting to see what they say friday!

You have hit the nail on the head here, I assumed that the photo in question hd been authenticated as the actual photo of the object.

The reason I thought this was because everyone, including long standing valued members were discussing the photo in detail. It goes to show that one must never assume before the facts are laid bare for everyone to see.

I am sure in a few hours we will find out what really happened and you never know there may be a photo of the object in question that can be authenticated.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I just see something very clear:

The Pictures do not show the same object as the video. The Picture is maybe a moving long exposure whatever. The Video shows an asteroid or a failed rocked. Thats all.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join