It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 8
134
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Helicopter, my heavens what a set of morons we have this morning. How the hell is this supposed to be a helicopter?!

I'm not sure if this image is from the same UFO sighting but whatever it is, it isn't a helicopter.

www.chinadaily.com.cn...




posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
reply to post by Chadwickus
 





It's a long exposure of what looks like a helicopter.


That's wishful thinking on your part!

Looks nothing like a chopper...


LMAO. Thats because it a long exposure!



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede
 


Common sense at last!

Those pesky choppers are always closing down whole airports aren't they!



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Whoa. What the hell is that?
what he said.

What could that possibly be?! I'm gonna have to look @ this on my desktop pc, as this smart phone ....well...limits viewing



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by Bachrk
 


Simple.

The camera was moving to keep up with the movement of the UFO, the 'stationary' background was blurred, because of the camera panning to keep up with and center the UFO...would you have preferred a blurry UFO and nice sharp roofs to look at instead.

It's simple photography.


if you drag your cam to capture something like a speeding car, you get a sharp car and blurred surroundings. You don't get double exposure of roofs caused by long exposure..

Don't talk Photography if you don't have any idea



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWatcher11
Helicopter, my heavens what a set of morons we have this morning. How the hell is this supposed to be a helicopter?!

I'm not sure if this image is from the same UFO sighting but whatever it is, it isn't a helicopter.

www.chinadaily.com.cn...


Hey guys i found some more pictures of Alien Spacecraft! Actually these are all Helicopters as stated by the photographer. Im guessing there will be people here that will dispute these tho.












farm4.static.flickr.com...



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
oh my oh my


i think we have a winner here

IMO Alien Craft or Secret Military TEst

Now as for a SECRET test I dont honestly think that such amazing brains who build such machines will by any chance choose an airport for their ultimate SECRET test...so for now I go For V for Visitors!!!

Maybe who knows , we are truly close to meet those who live far light years away

GENTLEMEN FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by FOXMULDER147
 


Easy.

It wasn't a commercial aircraft and probably didn't identify itself to the control tower.

That's why it was unidentified.



Hmmm... unidentify aircraft for over an hour above some chinese airports right during these days? (North Korea)
If so, then the correct procedure in these cases is "scramble and intercept from fighter jets"... and shut down!

No. Something else.



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hi everyone,I 'm chinese,I just know a little little english.but i want to say something..

Now,I think the one in that photo is helicopter ...
nobody knows what the time and where that photo was shoot...so not sure that was the one has been seen in airport...
there is another video in our YouKU,but it was also not that one..until now,no photo and no video was really be confirmed 。。。



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Whoa. What the hell is that?
what he said.

What could that possibly be?! I'm gonna have to look @ this on my desktop pc, as this smart phone ....well...limits viewing


why the hack dod you even post...for the sake of the smart phone thing???

what do you think we all be sitting duck waiting for your return to your beloved desktop??



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mozartE
Hi everyone,I 'm chinese,I just know a little little english.but i want to say something..

Now,I think the one in that photo is helicopter ...
nobody knows what the time and where that photo was shoot...so not sure that was the one has been seen in airport...
there is another video in our YouKU,but it was also not that one..until now,no photo and no video was really be confirmed 。。。


Thanks! But your post will fall on death ears! None of the "believers" want to listen. As far as they are concerned this picture is hard core proof that aliens from another dimension are visiting us here on earth.



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11
 


It's not the same case, it's not even above the airport. Is it so hard to check the date and place? So I agree, what you posted is probably not an helicopter. But the first one? Sorry, I'm voting for helicopter and long exposure. And I don't appretiate you calling me a moron, just because I don't automatically assume that everything that flys is an UFO.



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Yea the helicopter people are right..... the Chinese came out with a new high tech helicopter that uses no rotors, no Tail rotor, no Ducted fan in the back, and no notar in the back with veryyyyyyyyyy bring lights on the bottom and no regular cockpit without its ol regular glass that could hover without a sound!!!!

seriously people enough with the lame excuse... that pic looks NOTHING like a helicopter, not even up close or even very high in the sky, NOTHING appears as an helicopter design and shape in those photos

its a UFO meaning could be a high advanced craft but by who? Military?If So, which country? Civilian prototype? Could be a prototype of a silence no rotors different design fast helicopter? who knows?

or OUT OF THIS PLANET?!?!?!

none of what we will ever find out...

Please come with another explanation and dont say Chinese Lantern

but we all can agree the first picture was Motion Blur as I stated before



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11


Originally posted by TheWatcher11
Helicopter, my heavens what a set of morons we have this morning. How the hell is this supposed to be a helicopter?!

I'm not sure if this image is from the same UFO sighting but whatever it is, it isn't a helicopter.

www.chinadaily.com.cn...


it says its from August 23 2009




[edit on 9-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez
Yea the helicopter people are right..... the Chinese came out with a new high tech helicopter that uses no rotors, no Tail rotor, no Ducted fan in the back, and no notar in the back with veryyyyyyyyyy bring lights on the bottom and no regular cockpit without its ol regular glass that could hover without a sound!!!!

seriously people enough with the lame excuse... that pic looks NOTHING like a helicopter, not even up close or even very high in the sky, NOTHING appears as an helicopter design and shape in those photos

its a UFO meaning could be a high advanced craft but by who? Military?If So, which country? Civilian prototype? Could be a prototype of a silence no rotors different design fast helicopter? who knows?

or OUT OF THIS PLANET?!?!?!

none of what we will ever find out...

Please come with another explanation and dont say Chinese Lantern

but we all can agree the first picture was Motion Blur as I stated before



LMAO!!

long exposure brightens up the light the longer you take the shot! And of course there will be no rotors whatsoever visible! Look at the pics being posted before of other helicopters taken with long exposure..

OUT OF THIS PLANET?!?!?!




posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xiuhtecuhtli
reply to post by TheWatcher11
 


It's not the same case, it's not even above the airport. Is it so hard to check the date and place? So I agree, what you posted is probably not an helicopter. But the first one? Sorry, I'm voting for helicopter and long exposure. And I don't appretiate you calling me a moron, just because I don't automatically assume that everything that flys is an UFO.


"I don't automatically assume that everything that flys is an UFO. ???"

this does not forms part of everything that flies...

it is something..UNKNOWN...SHOWN ON RADAR..AND THAT SHUT DOWN A WHOLE AIRPORT...so it is somehow different what do you think??

now also we have a picture..with no TAIL..no WINGS..NO ROTOR...and a visible Propulsion (which emitted no sound btw) never seen like it before

ok now

[edit on 9-7-2010 by heineken]



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11
 


You're being a bit rude for obviously not taking the time to read the rest of this thread. If you had taken the time out of your busy morning schedule to read over the ever-so-long 6 pages before posting, there have been more than a handful of photographs showing long-term exposure with helicopters that resemble the image in question.

Now, before you think I'm being rude, I'll point out for you that no one has said that the image is of the actual UFO that caused the airport incident - it's just a picture some local took and another website used as the selling point for the article. Nothing has been provided anywhere so far that can be attributed to the UFO, so please...take it down a notch or two.

- Fry



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Man this thread is frustrating.

The picture in the OP is a long exposure shot of what is most likely a helicopter.

I say most likely because it could be several other types of MAN MADE craft, like a light plane or whatever.

Several people have posted up other examples of long exposure photos of helicopters which confirms this.

Why there is any doubt of this is beyond me.


If this is what shut the airport down or not is still open for debate but considering the airport was only shut down for just over an hour, it is perfectly conceivable that a helicopter could have accidentally flown into the airspace of the airport.

I also think people are clinging too much to the wording of UFO here, maybe there is an issue with the translation here when all they could be meaning is an unidentified aircraft entered the airspace.

And lastly, here's another image supposedly taken of the UFO:



www.chinadaily.com.cn...



posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Originally posted by ahmonrarh

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Whoa. What the hell is that?
what he said.

What could that possibly be?! I'm gonna have to look @ this on my desktop pc, as this smart phone ....well...limits viewing


why the hack dod you even post...for the sake of the smart phone thing???

what do you think we all be sitting duck waiting for your return to your beloved desktop??


yes you shall, and you did wait. thank you very much, sir.

and though the photographer (possibly)had no knowledge of what he was going to see, a tripod would've steadied that shot so much better! it's basically impossible to tell what that is.....

But, thanks for that beautifully misspelled post, kind sir. the edit buttons on the right.


[edit on 9-7-2010 by ahmonrarh]



new topics

top topics



 
134
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join