Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Sweet pics! People are on ATS are true indeed funny characters but anyways... what we are seeing is the object with light streaking while the other object looking like doubled and the lights overlapping the power wire is called MOTION BLUR

Motion blur is the apparent streaking of rapidly moving objects in a still image or a sequence of images such as a movie or animation. It results when the image being recorded changes during the recording of a single frame, either due to rapid movement or long exposure.

en.wikipedia.org...

here are some examples:

and those who remember Star Trak and are aware of 3D animation,rapid movement, video games esp car games ... but in this YT that starspace is going VERY fast, so imagine it going half the speed of warp speed and you will see the same result as the first pic

more examples:

Double-crested cormorants in flight at sunrise, long exposure produces a blurred motion. La Jolla, California, USA

night drive with car in motion through the city shows the speed

y'all got the idea... i hope..

about the lights.... it just seem to overlaps the power wire is due its brightness along with the motion blur

edit to fix pics and vid

[edit on 9-7-2010 by MilzGatez]

[edit on 9-7-2010 by MilzGatez]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That is a possibility that the photo is unrelated.

Don't think it's Venus either as Jim suggests because the UFO wasn't physically seen, it was picked up by instruments (not sure what ones) at the airport.

Which makes me believe that if it was some sort of military craft, ie helicopter, the unidentified part comes not from not being able to identify what the craft is, but from it not responding or sending out some sort of identification.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Regarding radar sightings, it's also a well-documented phenomenon in ufo sightings that when somebody calls a radar site and says we have a UFO in such-and-such direction, the radar operator can almost always find some blip on his screen to attribute to it. Again, there are numerous cases where this has been documented to occur.

We don't know if the radar operator spotted an 'unknown' BEFORE being called about the flight crew's sighting, or AFTER -- that would help determine the possibilities. But if radar saw it FIRST, why wasn't the incoming airliner warned off?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Don't think it's Venus either as Jim suggests because the UFO wasn't physically seen, it was picked up by instruments (not sure what ones) at the airport.

Well, one press report does indeed state that the flight crew of an approaching airliner saw it and reported it -- and it seemed to be a surprise to the tower. But all these stories are preliminary and undoubtedly garbled.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I think the video is reported as this in the chinese media ....however this is not the event that the photo purports to be ,ie this is an event a day earlier#
?

6th
english.peopledaily.com.cn...

7th

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

Finally somebody said it, lol!! I was to lazy to explain all this. But to be honest it is scary to see how many people get excited with pics like this..

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Here's a link to Hynek's comments and two examples of pilots whose observation skill level was where Hynek described it.

www.zipworld.com.au...

And here's two articles on a famous case where the radar sighting followed a false visual sighting:

www.msnbc.msn.com... and
www.jamesoberg.com...

[edit on 9-7-2010 by JimOberg]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
I think the video is reported as this in the chinese media ....however this is not the event that the photo purports to be ,ie this is an event a day earlier#
?

6th

7th

I'm not following you. The first story was about a July 1 event that was clearly the launch of a Russian rocket.

TV accounts of the airport UFO included a video that looked like it was also of that earlier event, NOT the days-later airport event, plus the photo that can't be distinguished from a time exposure of a helicopter fly-past and may have no connection at all with the actual apparition.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

cheers fella thats exactly what I thought , just thought that things where getting confused in the post , the photo seems unrelated ?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Alright, you guys need to stop and think for a moment here. If it was a helicopter why would they call it an unidentified object? I mean come on, you have to be pretty efen stupid to not be able to recognize a helicopter flying by, yet alone hear it. This is obviously some type of new Chinese lanterns, experimental lanterns for sure. ( last part is a joke )

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Here is a bit of an update. Very intresting, seems the Chinese Air Force could not capture it. Some are claiming it was an Indian Drone

www.indiadaily.com...

China has reported a ''Smart UFO'' in the skies of over Hangzhou, capital of east China's Zhejiang Province. Some are saying it was a dispaly of Indian Air Force capabilities to scare the Chinese. Other call it hoax.

The fast hovering UFO behaved like being controlled from the remote sensing satellite. The municipal government in China have revealed that an unidentified flying object (UFO) recently disrupted air traffic over Hangzhou, capital of east China's Zhejiang Province.

The UFO disappeared fast after being detected by the Chinese Air Defense. The Chinese Air Force could not capture the UFO.

Xiaoshan Airport was shut down after the unidentified flying object was detected at around 9 pm, reports Xinhua. The flights were ven rerouted to airports in Ningbo and Wuxi cities, said an airport spokesman.

Interestingly the airport operation were back to normal after the UFO vanished all on a sudden.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

I've found that IndiaDaily can be less than useful for acquiring useful information.
"Fast hovering?"

[edit on 7/9/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I also think that that's a time lapse picture of a helicopter. The streak is the cabin lights and the dotted lights are the lights blinking on and off. I do a lot of night time photos and I've seen extremely similar photos like this before.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Master Shen long

I've found that IndiaDaily can be less than useful for acquiring useful information.
"Fast hovering?"

[edit on 7/9/2010 by Phage]

Ha ha ha... Didnt notice that. Well spotted lol

Note to self, steer clear of Indian tabloids

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Phage

Thanks phage. I'll change my opinion then.

LOL, I love it. Just keep letting him think for you. I hope you were being sarcastic.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
i want to add that, in chinese news, they said that the ufo cannot be see with naked eyes, the airport worker said that you would need an observatory equipment or some kind. I don't know why would people believe the photos, don't be easily fooled.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Let me guess ?? Weather Balloon or Space junk ? Mmm
Yes theres always an answer isnt there...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
doesd anybody else remember tyhe flying plank type ufos that have been posted from time to time?
this looks like a miniature because it is sitting in front of the power line at one end....it cannot be that high up in the air, and must be fairly close to the camera....

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I think this one should go to the hoax bin. It's just a long exposure of a helicopter with it's search light on.

reply to post by Chadwickus

You are dead on with that, the picture IS a long exposure of a helicopter.

It looks as if it were flying left to right. Those small white lights are the same FAA strobe light but in different places at once. The long bright light is the search light in different places at once.

Here is another example:

...and another:

...and another:

These are all long exposures of a helicopter with a search light on, and small strobe lights flashing.

I found these images from a post by the user Internos:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-7-2010 by eennoo]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I think it's safe to say that this image has no correlation to the incident that caused such a hassle at the airport, since I haven't seen anything so far linking this image to the incident other than the first post.

- Fry

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join