It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Is that one of those Pyramid/Triangle UFOS? I keep a blog open just to track stuff like that. I will have to add this image.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Not sure why the actual article with the explanation and context wasn't simply posted up but here it is for those asking questions:

Flights diverted, delayed as UFO detected hovering

An unidentified flying object (UFO) disrupted air traffic over Zhejiang's provincial capital Hangzhou late on Wednesday, the municipal government said on Thursday.

Xiaoshan Airport was closed after the UFO was detected at around 9 pm, and some flights were rerouted to airports in the cities of Ningbo and Wuxi , said an airport spokesman, who declined to be named.

The airport had resumed operations, and more details will be released after an investigation, he said.

A source with knowledge of the matter, however, told China Daily on Thursday that authorities had learned what the UFO was after an investigation.

But it was not the proper time to publicly disclose the information because there was a military connection, he said, adding that an official explanation is expected to be given on Friday.

Inbound flights were diverted to the nearby airports in Zhejiang province's Ningbo and Jiangsu province's Wuxi. Outbound flights were delayed for three to four hours.

A staff member at the airport's information desk said the airport had "no idea" how many flights were affected by the closure.

At around 11 pm on Wednesday, a netizen wrote three entries announcing the airport's closure in

his microblog at Sina.com, but they were all soon deleted.

He posted an apology at midnight, saying the news had not been confirmed and asking those who had republished his earlier entries to delete them.

Peoples Daily

- Lee

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
english.peopledaily.com.cn...

diehard debunkers are scrambling searching desperately for anyway to debunk this and blog up a silly explanation.

An unidentified flying object (UFO) disrupted air traffic over Zhejiang's provincial capital Hangzhou late on Wednesday, the municipal government said on Thursday.

Xiaoshan Airport was closed after the UFO was detected at around 9 pm, and some flights were rerouted to airports in the cities of Ningbo and Wuxi , said an airport spokesman, who declined to be named.

The airport had resumed operations, and more details will be released after an investigation, he said.

A source with knowledge of the matter, however, told China Daily on Thursday that authorities had learned what the UFO was after an investigation.

But it was not the proper time to publicly disclose the information because there was a military connection, he said, adding that an official explanation is expected to be given on Friday

------->if it was a military connection do you think China would say it and basically tell us they own a secret craft----

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinkbauble
Is that one of those Pyramid/Triangle UFOS? I keep a blog open just to track stuff like that. I will have to add this image.

If it doesn't look like a pyramid then it usually isnt.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Silver surfer board or something lol coool

link   
its probably swamp gas guys, or a weather balloon.

im starting to wonder whether or not well end this little sharade haha, and through what means.

dang that thing looks like its hitting warp speed, maybe this is related to dropa stones?

link   
Ok so by looking at all the threads on here we can establish that the photo posted on the first page does indeed look like an over exposed helicopter. However, the image in the video looks completely different to the image on the first page. Therefore, my conspiritorial radar goes mad and I am thinking that the video and the photo are not related and could well be a smoke screen to divert us from the truth. Which IMHO is that the government were testing something that they don't want anyone to know about.

Whether thats ET hybrid tech, thats another topic.

Edit to add -

If you honestly believe that a helicopter would shut down an airport for more than 4 hours then there is no hope for you. By agreeing to this crazy notion you are insulting the air traffic controllers whose job it is to distinguish the difference between such craft so that everyone can take off and land safely

[edit on 9-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hurry debunkers quick-----thumb together a quick explanation---
think hard of something
make sure it sounds silly

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Ok so by looking at all the threads on here we can establish that the photo posted on the first page does indeed look like an over exposed helicopter. However, the image in the video looks completely different to the image on the first page. Therefore, my conspiritorial radar goes mad and I am thinking that the video and the photo are not related and could well be a smoke screen to divert us from the truth. Which IMHO is that the government were testing something that they don't want anyone to know about.

I think we all are confirming that there is NO HELICOPTER in that photo. We agree its not a helicopter.

Since its confirmed to NOT BE A HELICOPTER

we can now find a better explanation.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

why would they tell us they were testing military if they really were

its not military

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Paradigm2012]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I agree it looks like the shutter was set for a long exposure. (night)

it still looks like a strange object ... also looks like post processing was used.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

I think we all are confirming that there is NO HELICOPTER in that photo. We agree its not a helicopter.

Since its confirmed to NOT BE A HELICOPTER

we can now find a better explanation.

No, we've all confirmed that it IS A HELICOPTER.

Nobody except the ultra skeptics are saying the story is bunk. What honest people are saying is the photo posted on the blog is obviously not the supposed UFO in question.

Not brain science.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Great story. Seen the news break ealier in the week and because it was chinese I presumed it would be brushed aside.

It is been treated carefully by press so it looks like it could have some implications.

Military , but maybe not chinese military? If thats the case , could be big trouble ahead.

If it is chinese military and it is new technology why disclose it to the world?

Strange one?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
If India was flying in a secret drone.

WHY WOULD THEY FLY A BRIGHT OBJECT WITH LIGHTS ALL OVER IT.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Edit to add -

If you honestly believe that a helicopter would shut down an airport for more than 4 hours then there is no hope for you. By agreeing to this crazy notion you are insulting the air traffic controllers whose job it is to distinguish the difference between such craft so that everyone can take off and land safely

[edit on 9-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

Right brother, the object in the photo and the one in the video are 2 different things. Totally clear there is someone trying to confuse us.

So, any post related to the photo need to be separated from the ones that analize the video. ATSer, we are smarter than them.....come on !

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

What BS Pics...

If they were long exposures of anything, the bright windows would appear as long lights, not perfect circles..

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

OH REALLY???

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
EDIT: double post

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Hellas]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

What is that???

The water is a perfect still shot...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Ohhh Alien military. I would love to see a live action version of Mars Attack.

if it really was military do you really think they would say that it was?
china wouldnt admit milatary unless it was not military

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join