It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
OP photo "red sky"

This one "blue sky"

So, which one was it?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by BlackPoison94

BlackPoison94.....

I know.....

I've just ruined my reputation (such that it was) in a couple of posts!

I just find it hard to be serious.....

1. I'm exhausted after a massive, massive week....

2. All these people are so excited about something that with a 2 sec look is obviously a helicopter!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

Haha MMN, being a woman, don't worry your still our hero *mocks faints*

Heyyy being funny is good

1. There's a shoulder here if you want to talk.

2. Haha, welll......always good to keep an open mind
Hmm but yeah, it does seem rather strange to me about this hype..but we always see it MMN. Shouldha already got used to it

[edit on 9/7/2010 by BlackPoison94]

link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
Them japs love to take pictures so do we have 100's taken from difrent angles and by many people or do i put this down to another photoshop fake.

i want to beleive because i'm sure we won't be alone but you have got to do better than this to win people over now half the world has mobile phones that will take moving pictures.

What a racist IDIOT!

link   
reply to post by Signals

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's the thread related to the story, hope this relieves that frustration!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki
reply to post by ocker

that one is even easier then the helicopter ... the photo has been taken through a window and that is a reflection in the window that came out in the photo.

anymore easy ones ?

hmm say what? dont be too sure about that one right there.. seems like you making more excuses not to admit that it isnt a helicopter

How come no one trying to go against with what information I put up about the lighting,speed and motion blur?

it aint hard to tell that it isnt a helicopter... again there's no.... and i quote from my old post

" Yea the helicopter people are right..... the Chinese came out with a new high tech helicopter that uses no rotors, no Tail rotor, no Ducted fan in the back, and no notar in the back with veryyyyyyyyyy bring lights on the bottom and no regular cockpit without its ol regular glass that could hover without a sound!!!! "

and also...

"when did you ever see an helicopter with lights at the bottom that is flatten to the surface as bright as that one? those lights are integrated with the bottom of the craft... they arent spotlights or any other add-on's plus lights on the rear in that way? "

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
military...that old chestnut again eh?

same old everytime a UFO is spotted its always "military" whatever country its in.

what the hell would the military be doing flying around civilian airports without letting anyone know? they know the trouble that would cause with flights.

not to mention it looks nothing like any military craft ive ever seen chinese or otherwise. if its secret or advanced then they wouldnt be flying it over populated areas for all to see.

and in reply to the guy who says helicopter? i cant see ANY resemblance between that thing and a chopper.

something odd happened that day and as always we'l never know

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

yeah, its military testing what happens when an experimental highly classified plane baits civilian passenger airliners into crashing into it; a game of chicken.

yeah, we totally buy that

military connection: national security concern because of airspace breach by UFO putting civilian airliners at risk

[edit on 9-7-2010 by reject]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I love this story!! nice one OP!

I do hope we are kept up to date as regards the explanantion and it doesnt just vanish.
peace

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sendran

Well here's the photo anyway

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66bd3ec484fa.jpg[/atsimg]

Does look to be a rocket.

[edit on 9/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
"Chinese Airline Shares Surge After UFO Sighting"

Motive for hoax.

www.dailyfinance.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Wow, that does indeed look like a rocket, which would mean that the other picture is most likely unrelated.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I'm going with Chadwickus and Phage on this one. The photo posted by the OP is a helicopter, but I don't believe that is a photo of the object in question. A previous post I read said something about not being able to catch up to the craft, if it was a helicopter they were chasing then how in the world do you not catch up with a helicopter or an Indian drone for that matter? A UFO incident over a major airport would most likely be referred to as a military incident, since it has to do with their national security. So for me, this is still a real mystery, especially with the sudden increase in UFO sighting lately. I find it very curious that for many months there have not been many sightings then all the sudden there are recent reports from all over which seem to coincide with global trouble. Do global issues make people from all over just start "seeing things"? Or are we visited by ET's during bad times like were some circus freak show that they like to observe?

Strange.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

So, basically, we have 3 photos, all with a different color sky and showing apparently different objects?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hi there people

This seems to be the Reptilian type craft we see so often!

We can clearly see the gravitational field around the craft in display 2 on the picture.

These UFO's are becoming more frequent the truth will be out soon!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
A US missile over China?

I think little grey men is a more likely explanation.

Its obviously something fairly unusual - possibly military, unlikely its anything to do with the US though.

If it was Chinese military I think they would have straight out said what it was - so this is still an interesting mystery object.

An Et ship, weird helicopter, some other type of military (or private) craft - who knows, will be interesting to see if there is more info coming out.

Also, I think you can rule out anything natural - a meteorite or whatever would have a steep trajectory and if it touched down they would have located it already.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Amagnon]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It is just a bunch of Chinese lanterns...duhh! Haha jk interesting pic though!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOmaster

Umm, you're a little late to the dance. We KNOW that photo is a helicopter. We have comparison photos making it undeniable.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Come on, we all know it was actually a reptilian ship, we are just waiting for the military pictures with the reptilians now. . . . .

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost
This will end being reported at a string of chinese lanterns comming in.

Good find, OP!

Don't be stupid,

China have obviously sold ALL there Chinese Lantern to the West.

Helicopter: Then just who do they have working at this airport kids? thats just insulting the chinese peoples intelligence and ours... Airports are full of human flying machines i would expect them to know the difference.

Military Aircraft: Highly highly highly unlikely, i can see the headlines right now, Chinese Military fly helicopter into airport flight path & passenger airplane... 200 dead

Im pretty certain they would have informed air traffic control within the hour or so it sat in the flight path at the end of the runway and have better places to test black projects.

This story is getting better & better, i wonder if there going to come out and admit they do not know wot it is.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
All these bogus chopper pics are taking away from the REAL story of what happened...and it's a big story.

It's frustrating

DING DING!!!!! We have a winner! What's the best way to hide something? In plain sight. The pictures, the UFO story, the rest of the disinfo that's been distributed......what's it really hiding? Why would the Chinese need to completely seal off an airport? Was a special aircraft coming in? A special cargo? A special person?
I've watched this thread become completely sidetracked (diverted) due to info that has been distributed by the Chinese. Could it be a diversionary tactic that so far is working perfectly?
It's not that I am leaning towards that idea....it's just that the level of diversion (bickering) that photos and ambiguous articles have brought about makes me wonder if it's something that's going according to plan. Say it's a UFO that no one can see....then have articles written which has pics, not of the craft or even the same incident, and distribute them. "Come clean" (which we all know the political parties of the Chinese are know for...sarcasm intended, and yes I'd say the same for American politics) and say it was due to something military. The Indian news article was just a bonus......Indian news trying to capitalize on the story.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join