It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Agreed, I'm looking forward to what off the wall explanation China releases in regards to this incident. I notice CNN hasn't bothered covering it so far, not shocked by that...but it would have been nice.

- Fry

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Also i can't help notise the search light on the helicopter is pointing in front not down i have only ever seen this with a commercial airliner never a helicopter and i see them twice a night or more for the past 15yrs ???

Anybody?

Many fixed-wing aircraft have "head-lights" that point out in front of them. This could be a fixed-wing aircraft or even just the "head-lights" of a helicopter moving through the fog/cloud. That may not be a search light at all, but rather normal aircraft head lights.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e0e87b37ebf.jpg[/atsimg]

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I Love how everyone seems to not take note of my post and just go along with what they read. Some you need to post what you think BEFORE reading other peoples post, because then you all just decide to hope onto the bandwagon. Think common logic. If it was a helicopter, they would know it's a helicopter. The thing does not have to be 2 feet away from your face for you to notice its helicopter. I know exactly when one is flying over head in my area because the sound it makes is distinguishable from other types of flying objects. So do you really think all those people that were there could not tell the difference from a helicopter as to an UFO ( UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT ) not aliens, some of you need a reminder as what U.F.O stands for.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
Do we have photos of the real UFO? The object in the article's photo is clrealy not hovering.

Nope,

This picture is possibly a military helicopter sent out to intercept the object which could not be seen with the naked eye, (only in IR & Radar) which was situated at the end of the run way in the flight path for 1 hour, resulting in the closure of the airport.

It is possible this picture was taken to sell to the public media for money reasons, or to fool the public nothing really happened.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

I don’t think anyone was ignoring your post, but this has been discussed in full during this entire thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
holy... you cnow what...
Awesome find smartypants

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

I don’t think anyone was ignoring your post, but this has been discussed in full during this entire thread.

Thanks for pointing that out. You don't think I already went threw the whole tread? Yes I did, read every post, and nothing has been discussed to debunk this or find out what the object in the picture is. The debunkers ARE losing this one for it being a helicopter. Next time I hear a helicopter coming by, I myself will take a long exposer shot of it and see the outcome which will be nothing close to what's in the picture. People need to get off the bandwagon and use their own heads.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
from what I can gather the object hovered near the airport for an hour ? thats why they changed the flight plans of passenger jets

am i right ?

if so, then how can it be a missile ? and surely a missile would be VERY HIGH ?? and can a helicopter hover for an hour ?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
So ive just sat and read through 16 pages and the only conclusion thats been came up with is.....
What the Air traffic controllers said is a UFO...........
Is not a helicopter!!!!!!

Whoa well done team..

Why dont you all stop arguing and wait for the cover story to come out, then the real debunking can start

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hey look another blurry UFO picture. I mean come on, can someone ever post a clear picture ? All UFO's picture are always like that, you see a few lights but the picture is so bad and blurry it's hard to figure anything out that leaves most pictures opened for all kind of interpretation, like over exposition of regular planes or helicopter. I'm not impressed by that picture at all.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

theres no information in regards to how far away the supposed object was. Reports say it was too far away for eye witnesses at the airport to see it and was only detetected by electronic means. If it was just a blip on a radar screen they wouldnt know what it was.

we havnt been given the location of the object was it in the flight path of incoming planes? thousands of feet above or below? how many miles away was it? what speed was it doing? which direction was it heading?

with such little information nothing, including a helicopter, can be ruled out.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

It has been determined that what is in the picture was not what caused the shut down of the airport. The ATC would have been able to identify a helicopter which is what it seems is in the picture, which is most likely why what we see in the picture is not what shut down the airport.

I don’t see where anyone is winning or losing an argument here, most people in this thread are in agreement over it being a helicopter in the photo and not being the object that shut down the airport.

Again this has been covered throughout this thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
Didn't the original report say the object was on radar and could only be observed in IR and that the public would not have seen this object ???

it appears already there is Disinformation circulating bareing all the haul marks of a cover up, ...

We can document the source of disinformation right here. An honest but over-enthusiastic and careless poster, BW, reports that the original report said the object could only be observed on IR, maybe?

Good enough!

As can be seen on posts several pages back, the infrared datum was a speculation from the imagination of another poster, NOT part of the original Chinese reports.

BW carelessly, sloppy-mindedly annexed another poster's imaginary supposition into what he thinks he recalls from the Chinese source.

Confusion grows.

BW and sloppy-thinkers like him are part of the problem, not part of the solution. Enough of them, and there IS no chance of a solution.

Fight sloppy thinking!

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
Possibly a missile, but others have told us they do not show up on radar, this I do not know as I am not an expert, or is this explanation another misdirection?

AC is another agent of misdirection, clearly from sloppy thinking, not evil intent. Nobody has seriously suggested the airport event involved a missile. Nobody -- except AC thinks so, and says so. The video shown on Chinese TV was identified in the narration as from an earlier event at Urumqi, an event unambiguously connected with a Russian satellite launching -- no dispute there.

Only dispute is -- HOW can rational thought be instilled in AC's brain?

Originally posted by Smiler74
from what I can gather the object hovered near the airport for an hour ?
if so, then how can it be a missile ? and surely a missile would be VERY HIGH ??

Earth to Smiler! Come in, please!!

Your imagination has run away with your intellect!

10 NOBODY
20 HAS
30 SUGGESTED
40 THAT
50 THE
60 AIRPORT
70 EVENT
80 INVOLVED
90 A
100 MISSILE

Go back to line 10 and re-read, loop 10.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by JimOberg]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Hey YouCan, I can understand your frustration on people ignoring your posts, as there have been several posts covering the OP image in detail which you have obviously ignored/bypassed.

Case in point - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just click the link and observe for yourself, please. There is no bandwagon.

*edit - and again I stress, none of us have said that it was a helicopter that caused the incident at the airport in any way, shape, or form.

What the topic of debunking has been over is the image from the OP.

- Fry

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Fryaga]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK
So ive just sat and read through 16 pages and the only conclusion thats been came up with is.....

Whoa well done team..

Why dont you all stop arguing and wait for the cover story to come out, then the real debunking can start

Exactly right. There's reportedly been no actual "sighting"...just a radar blip. I can't believe that no one's even read my post on pg 13 and disputed what I said.....the entire distribution of pics (diversion since none seem to be of the incident in question) and articles (all from Chinese sources) is all about a diversionary tactic to keep people (which actually comprises at this point of ATS readers) from focusing on the real question. Why go to all this effort to shut down an airport for this period of time?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK

Whoa well done team..

Why don't you do some genuine investigatory work and see what the celestial sphere contained in the direction the flight crew was looking when they first reported a UFO over the airport?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

theres no information in regards to how far away the supposed object was. Reports say it was too far away for eye witnesses at the airport to see it and was only detetected by electronic means. If it was just a blip on a radar screen they wouldnt know what it was.

we havnt been given the location of the object was it in the flight path of incoming planes? thousands of feet above or below? how many miles away was it? what speed was it doing? which direction was it heading?

with such little information nothing, including a helicopter, can be ruled out.

How about the person who took the picture??? I'm sure they have a pair of ears?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I think that obviously the vast majority of these cases reported are false. However there are so many claims from so many professionals whether they're pilots or soldiers or sailors and its not like its only been reported once. Even one RAF aircraft had something appear on its scanners that they couldn't explain while a number of people on board reported this light following them for 45 minutes.
Surely the chances of their being something out there are greater than not with all the thousands of cases reported.
It only takes one to be true.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Page 13, 9th post down was a photo of a newspaper talking about a possible missile test as the answer. The newspaper was actually detailing both a prior and current event tying the two together. This has been discussed in this thread since this post, please read throught the thread before making accusations.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fryaga

Hey YouCan, I can understand your frustration on people ignoring your posts, as there have been several posts covering the OP image in detail which you have obviously ignored/bypassed.

Case in point - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just click the link and observe for yourself, please. There is no bandwagon.

*edit - and again I stress, none of us have said that it was a helicopter that caused the incident at the airport in any way, shape, or form.

What the topic of debunking has been over is the image from the OP.

- Fry

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Fryaga]

Thanks for the link. But did you even try to read my whole post? I said I have read every post since page 1 till now. Nice pictures, but notice something different? the 2 last pictures, look at the light pointing down, how about the 1st one? no light pointing down. I like the little imagination few people lack, and are influenced by other posts. What if this "UFO" had a similar body structure to umm say a helicopter? I looked at the imagine and looked around the the area where the"Rotors" are supposed to be. I see no pixaletion or any kind of distortion that would point out that rotors are there around said area. So its a helicopter flying without rotors???? Nice

I also know that the picture in OP's post is not the same incident that took place when the airport was shut down. I'm not going to say anything further on this topic of the picture.

Lets just wait for the "official" story as to why they had to close down the airport.

I am also surprised that no one even tried to get the EXIF data from the photo.

KM

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join