It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
its 100% a helicopter ... i had to look at the pic for like 2 seconds before that was obvious ... everything is blurred to the right and so is the helicopter ... im not even a pro debunker and i could see that instantly lol

people see what they wanna see rather then what is actually there as usual.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sendran
I totally agree with the helicopter explanation for the OP image. However, The Times newspaper published a very different image today but because of their new subscription only online service I can't get the image to post here.

A quote from the article:

"Song Huagang, the secretary-general of the Xinjiang Astronomical Society, offered a more prosaic explanation for the sighting - one
of the many in the vast, mainly desert region. He said it was more likely to be a US missile test."

I've tried to find the image to no avail, but it looks nothing like the OP image and appears to have some kind of exhaust trail or atmospheric effect.

Sendran.

Check the dates, the guy was quoted relating to the July 1 sighting at Urumqi, which has been explained. It did indeed look like a contrail because it was the normal launching of a rocket in Russia, viewed from the south.

link   

Originally posted by tommyb0y
reply to post by MilzGatez

Yeah i have read through the thread! I don't think you have though...

Oh I havent? so why i have all these post on this thread explain motion blur,providing pictures and information... have you even look at the information i wrote?

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=MilzGatez
I have insomnia so Ive been up all thru the post since the start

I'm not saying its Alien but it sure isnt a Helicopter.... its another type of craft

[edit on 9-7-2010 by MilzGatez]

link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Amagnon

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apology accepted.

I saw those already and still fail to see the point, the object in the picture from the OP is very different.

The lighting is interesting on the Op's pic, the other two pics the light appears to be coming from an over exposed search light.

The other question is why close an airport and not say it was a military helicopter? The lack of information is obviously suspicious - and the pic does not look like a conventional craft.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Amagnon]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The photo in the picture looks very much like the ones provided in the other pictures of helicopters. This does not mean that the object in the picture if truly a helicopter was the same unidentified flying object (UFO) that shut down the airport; it could be a helicopter that came in to investigate the unidentified flying object (UFO) that did shut down the airport.

Is there any news on the official story yet? I am in the US and it is 8:24 AM EST here, doesn’t that mean that the time there is 8:30 PM or close to it? Shouldn’t the official story have been released to the media by now?

link   
this is the first image that was shown on china news

not as sharp as the image shown by the op ..it does though show the speed it was travailing though.given if it was shot through a common camera.

look forward to more images. defiantly not a helicopter

thanks

Ocker

link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Great photo! Well ATS, it looks like the OP that posted the other day about how the 'visitors' will be making contact with us this Saturday, may be correct. I guess they have arrived and will be showing themselves soon. Put your cameras and video equipment away since they didn't want to be seen.

I can't wait to find out what their final explanation is for this craft. Keep us posted.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Hyper-dimensional Chinese hot dog

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
why are people getting stars and flags for pictures of blurry helicopters is what i wanna know ???

this is clear as day 100% a helicopter that is blurred the same as the rest of the picture ??

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

That image isn't the one in question, I don't think we've actually even discussed that photo as of yet but I imagine we'll get around to it eventually.

- Fry

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
more images just been posted..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55135b46dd12.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/872b6b760d22.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21031b692390.jpg[/atsimg]

Original link here

tieba.baidu.com...

What's the thoughts?

bb

link   
reply to post by ocker

that one is even easier then the helicopter ... the photo has been taken through a window and that is a reflection in the window that came out in the photo.

anymore easy ones ?

link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

BlackPoison94.....

I know.....

I've just ruined my reputation (such that it was) in a couple of posts!

I just find it hard to be serious.....

1. I'm exhausted after a massive, massive week....

2. All these people are so excited about something that with a 2 sec look is obviously a helicopter!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

link   
btw

did anyone mentioned that maybe choppers did infact been dispatched because of the REAL UFO and the picture taken is only of one of these helis released?

we are making too much fuss on the picture when the truth is that an airport was shut down for 2hrs and I dont think it was for the Heli in that picture

we have to wait until they release further info on the incident

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

So what are you saying Mog from Zog was flying past in his UFO, also the comments re transponder etc its CHINA remember I mean they always work the SAME as the rest of the world dont they!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
In searching for what might be perceived as a UFO dead ahead by a flight crew approaching the airport (a single runway reportedly 07/25, that is, aligned 70 and 250 degrees depending on approach direction), I suggest somebody replicate my own results by using heavens-above or any star tracker software to determine if any extremely bright celestial objects were low on the horizon near the ends of the runway. Just try this as an obvious exercise.

source of runway orientation (hat tip to zombiejesus):
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 9-7-2010 by JimOberg]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

ooo my ooo my bertha...

they are just posting in an ATS LIke Chinese version forum like we are doing..the same pictures have been posted in this thread before just to show the comparison and to confirm that it is actually a HELICOPTER

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

You are correct my friend, thanks for pointing that out. The article didn't correlate the printed image with the earlier sighting.

Chadwickus - thanks for the help anyway, looks like the image is already explained and not from yesterday. Apologies for the confusion.

Sendran.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
btw

did anyone mentioned that maybe choppers did infact been dispatched because of the REAL UFO and the picture taken is only of one of these helis released?

we are making too much fuss on the picture when the truth is that an airport was shut down for 2hrs and I dont think it was for the Heli in that picture

we have to wait until they release further info on the incident

yeah because choppers are only called out in times of an alien emergency right ??

you'll never ever see a chopper just flying about in the sky conducting other business right ??

the distance people stretch on this site to prove silly things is amazing

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
All these bogus chopper pics are taking away from the REAL story of what happened...and it's a big story.

It's frustrating

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join