It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain: Israel not considering strike against Iran right now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

Well there ya have it all you Castro supporters out there. Guess we'll see who is right. Does Israel strike Iran "before the World Cup is over" (according to Castro) or will there be no strike any time soon as John McCain states.

Im not sure but i have a feeling Catsro may be taking the World Cup too seriously. Its just a game and Cuba isnt even playing in it. Oh well-i guess time will tell once again who is right.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-7-2010 by princeofpeace]

Why are you acting like these are biblical prophecies?
Obviously castro doesn't know for sure, and neither does mccain, they're both using their best educated guess.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Ah political fodder all leading up to an "alleged terrorist attack" ,that according to the mainstream media, was perpetrated by Iran. The word TERRORISM and WAR will be flashed in front of us until most of us support and oblige to a western supported attack on Iran. There will be protests that will not be televised or mentioned on the news. Iran will be raped of all her beauty all due to oil piracy.

Spade, you're a spade.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Because princeofpeace has this weird "They were wrong and I am right" complex about it. He's too boastful and prideful for his own good.

Fidel is trying to give the heads up to people that the US and Israeli war machine could possible use the World Cup as a "distraction" if you will to have some kind if incident happen.

Not outside the realms of possibility. But you get ATS members like prince here who get off on flaming things like this and getting their confidence/pride kick out of "Ner ner I was right and you were wrong".

Its really sad. But lets hope for all our sakes that princeofpeace IS right

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Yep....and what im saying is that McCain's best educated guess is better than Castro's.

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by princeofpeace

Well there ya have it all you Castro supporters out there. Guess we'll see who is right. Does Israel strike Iran "before the World Cup is over" (according to Castro) or will there be no strike any time soon as John McCain states.

Im not sure but i have a feeling Catsro may be taking the World Cup too seriously. Its just a game and Cuba isnt even playing in it. Oh well-i guess time will tell once again who is right.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8-7-2010 by princeofpeace]

Why are you acting like these are biblical prophecies?
Obviously castro doesn't know for sure, and neither does mccain, they're both using their best educated guess.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

so if castro said the earth was round and mcain said its flat because the bible says so, you would i presume go with that line?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well you are speaking of something that is TANGIBLE AND CAN BE PROVEN.

MONUMENTAL FAIL.

Originally posted by illusive man

so if castro said the earth was round and mcain said its flat because the bible says so, you would i presume go with that line?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

isreal will not fire apon iran, THE U.N WILL THO. What a crafty way of saying such things. That is like a kindergarden student on the playground saying, i will not hit you, i will intimidate you,and threaten you, BUT HE WILL HIT YOU. GEEEZZZ.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by nite owl]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

not really fail,
you fail to address it though, everyone knows it fact and proven

since you will believe anything that comes out his ass, i am asking would you change your views and believe what he said.

feel free to do another

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
McCain also said he was going to be President...

2nd lie.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Wow. I said i believed McCain over Castro "In this particular instance" and you somehow misconstrue that to mean: "since you will believe anything that comes out his ass".

I swear idiocy runs rampant on this board. My case is made.

Originally posted by illusive man

not really fail,
you fail to address it though, everyone knows it fact and proven

since you will believe anything that comes out his ass, i am asking would you change your views and believe what he said.

feel free to do another

top topics

<< 1   >>

join