It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Comes Trouble For Everyone!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The World Cup Final in South Africa this weekend - THE MOST VIEWED, largest TV sporting event GLOBALLY..............

If I wanted to introduce myself to the world for AMX exposure then I think I would do it then !! LIVE on TV !!

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
The World Cup Final in South Africa this weekend - THE MOST VIEWED, largest TV sporting event GLOBALLY..............

If I wanted to introduce myself to the world for AMX exposure then I think I would do it then !! LIVE on TV !!

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

Oh no ! was it not africa where the visitors turned up in district 9 ? So what did Peter Jackson know that we did not ?

[edit on 8-7-2010 by 13th Zodiac]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I predict nothing will happen, can I get flags too?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I can only star I think... I can't flag so I've given you a star..
Is that OK ??

Regards

PurpleDog UK

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Oh hey! If there's an EMP or a CME that kills the grid and I happen to live in an apartment built with rebar, will that act as a faraday cage and keep my electronics from frying?

edit for expanding my scenario..

[edit on 2010/7/8 by juniperberry]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
SO WHAT, let it happen. It has happened alot and nothing happened. OOOHHHHH.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by juniperberry
Oh hey! If there's an EMP or a CME that kills the grid and I happen to live in an apartment built with rebar, will that act as a faraday cage and keep my electronics from frying?

edit for expanding my scenario..

[edit on 2010/7/8 by juniperberry]

EMP i belive your whole area needs to be incased by metal. a CME will just wipe out the power grid and you will have no need to worry about your electronics anymore because you will have no power. you will also have no water because electricity powers the pumps that pump water to your apartment.

Well everyone that is hooked up to water pipes will run out of water from there pipes in about a day.

Fun Stuff Huh

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

So they think allocating money to protect the grid will work? How do they plan to protect it - especially before the weekend! The congress clowns are - stupid! I wouldn't trust em to watch my dog - they would probably feed him pennies.

Think I will watch the Nat'l Georgraphic special tho - sounds interesting. This could or could not happen - time will tell. Either way our tax money is going down the drain.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Greetings Everyone;

This is my first post on ATS. I finally joined this site after lurking for over a year. Now I guess I am on the list to be watched by the you kNoW whO. O well, I just had to reply to this post, so here goes.
I have been observing the relationship between the CME's from the sun and our magnetosphere simulations for a long while. On 03JUL10 I observed a rather large flare. Knowing that in the past some of these have been preceded by objects (comets, asteroids, mother ships, ect) I proceeded to go to SOHO and observe the previous days of footage. Much to my disappointment, there was no LASCO 2 or LASCO 3 movie theater for 01JUL10 or 02JUL10. I called ATS, and Emailed them as well, I did receive an Email back stating that it would take 48 hours for their response. I have been checking the site ever since for a post until I found yours. All though not the same subject the two are related.
Monday the fifth was the twin CME at 10 and 4 o'clock that really had my attention. As you have shown, IF one like that was to impact the earth, life would be in a serious detrimental state of chaos.
The third prophecy of Fatama could very well be a event such as this striking in Russia. Just my opinion.

trinity369

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Dear sun...or aliens...whichever. Please don't knock out the power supply while the mid-atlantic states are dealing with this almost unbearable heatwave. I can't survive without AC, cold water, and frequent showering right now. Thanks.
-Adillin 2012

On a side note...I think I know why the other poster claimed aliens would come on saturday...he's betting on the solar flare knocking out the power. If that happens he could just say that the aliens did come, but we weren't able to see them because no one had a working tv and the govt covered it up (or something along those lines).

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Okay I admit it - I am looking around my house for containers to stock up on water. I wanted to know when the sun's flare will face the earth?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
How can they protect a power grid with money
I mean, in time they could build it up better, doesn't that take a long time for the work to get done? They are worried about the grid with the heat wave, and I think all they can do is monitor it and shut down overloading areas before they blow

I can see spending money to upgrade, which is a good make work opportunity, and has been needed for a long time, but that's not going to help in the short term. :shk:

I guess they must not be expecting damaging CMEs for a few months at least.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Something will happen........

Too many things are lining up. Lets wait and see, and if it does prepare for November.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

So they think allocating money to protect the grid will work? How do they plan to protect it - especially before the weekend! The congress clowns are - stupid! I wouldn't trust em to watch my dog - they would probably feed him pennies.

They are not planning on doing it before the weekend. It was actually coincidence that the Fox News article came out at the same time.
However, to answer your question- of course they won't be able to protect the grid. They just want to give a hundred million to some contractors, and this is as good an excuse as any. They can also tell their constituents that they are doing something to protect the grid, although they fully know they can't.
Remember, it's the government, and the things they propose NEVER work. They just PRETEND they work.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by RMFX1
Can someone please explain to me exactly how a solar flare could start a civil war?

solar flare burns out the power grid, no electricity

no electricity means no A/C and no internet or banking
thus no money

no money means rioting, anarchy

people fighting against other people for food, water,
resources gives you civil war.

I have money.. real money.. silver bullion.. I also have guns and Ammo and many years worth of stored food, I also have 3 EMP proof vehicles..

I'll be fine.. what you didn't prepair? I guess you work for me now

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Coinsidence that Fox released news of U.S. allocating money for the grids at the same time? I don't know about that - I think they thought they should jump on the band wagon to cover their butts from not doing something earlier. Just my opinion - we shall see.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
he provided a link from NASA. Some here took it off topic to aliens and it got kicked. This is something we should stay on top of and hope for the best outcome possible.

no offense, but I thought it relevant to the topic
as they both were predicted on the same day
July 10, 2010. Coincidences ??? They are related
by date
That's not off-topic IMO

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by E-ville
I have money.. real money.. silver bullion.. I also have guns and Ammo and many years worth of stored food, I also have 3 EMP proof vehicles..

I'll be fine..

really???
u will need an Army to protect it all
when the SHTF unless you're secured
in a 300' deep bunker with 12" blast proof
doors. Roving bands of hungry human scavengers
will be hunting people like you. So .....
are you really prepared ?????

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join