It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Comes Trouble For Everyone!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Gazza was cut off he sounded pissed ha ha ha saying someone must have wound him up

priceless
now sky denying he actually knew raol

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by E-ville
I have money.. real money.. silver bullion.. I also have guns and Ammo and many years worth of stored food, I also have 3 EMP proof vehicles..

I'll be fine..

really???
u will need an Army to protect it all
when the SHTF unless you're secured
in a 300' deep bunker with 12" blast proof
doors. Roving bands of hungry human scavengers
will be hunting people like you. So .....
are you really prepared ?????

well boondock -s

i would say it reminds me of a lot of the old to new Dis-Utopian & Aftermath movies and what i just watched recently is the movie called The Road! basically about Solar Flares Scorching the Earth sporadically & Major Climate Changes and the Survivors trying to look for ways to overcome their fate and to improvise & adapt to live even tho the movies does not explain whats the cause
of a Global Disaster my bet is Solar Flare...

IMDB The Road
www.imdb.com...

Book of Eli
www.imdb.com...

apocalypticmoives.com
www.apocalypticmovies.com...

for some others Look at my Signature

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I don't think unplugging it will do any good
however I think there is a substance that
repels the waves or a blanket made out of
a particular matter than can protect it. But good
luck trying to get some at this late date.

Oh crap! I gotta run the grocery store and buy out all the tinfoil! No but really...without internetz the world will devolve into Oakland style rioting...and no ATS to post the story too!

Dear God...We are doomed~DOOMED!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
Dear God...We are doomed~DOOMED!

MOM ????
Is that you ????
Take your pill and go back to bed.
you're having one of those bad spells again.
I told you NOT to be looking on the
puter didn't I???

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Related thread:

"A Sunspot Approaches, CME's likely?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

started by ErEhWoN on 7/7/2010 @ 08:34 PM

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Thanks for the apocalyptic movies site link. Will check it out!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by America?
reply to post by solarstorm

I'm assuming PHAGE is a highly looked to member, but wouldn't you know yourself when its time to panic?

No. PHAGE is our master. He knows best.

Stop assuming you can think for yourself and end up with as good results as when PHAGE thinks for you.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Sorry, Sunday is the World Cup finals

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I read another thread saying that aliens would show themselves this saturday, and now the sun is going to explode as well. ATS members are the greatest for providing all this good info. Thank you all!

Oh My God We Are All Going To Die Exclamation Mark Exclamation Mark

No. Im serious. Really.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
ok im still here it 1.35 pm no aliens no craft no trouble ! still have power when was the time exactly today this even is coming ! ? 7/10/10

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I think the aliens are to make an appearance today but the lights go out Sunday and/or Monday. Guess the aliens want to pull the plug while they visit.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
NASA REPORT: 7/10/10

SOLAR BLAST: Magnetic fields overlying sunspot 1087 became unstable and erupted yesterday. The explosion emitted a bright flash of UV light (a C3-class solar flare) and hurled a massive plume of hot plasma away from the sun.

NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory SDO has been busy since sunspot 1087 materialized, recording B- and C-class flares every few hours. So far none of the eruptions has been Earth-directed, but this could change in the days ahead as the active region turns to face our planet. Stay tuned for space weather.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Wow... this sounds like a really good weekend to stay in bed. Of course, there won't be any tv or computer... I guess I will have to dig out a good book.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Yes, and the New Madrid quake really made the Mississippi run backwards, but I'm not sitting her predicting it to happen again on Monday.

Also, I suspect that engineers have significantly improved the hardening on critical electrical systems since 1859.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Greetings Everyone;

This is my first post on ATS. I finally joined this site after lurking for over a year. Now I guess I am on the list to be watched by the you kNoW whO. O well, I just had to reply to this post, so here goes.
I have been observing the relationship between the CME's from the sun and our magnetosphere simulations for a long while. On 03JUL10 I observed a rather large flare. Knowing that in the past some of these have been preceded by objects (comets, asteroids, mother ships, ect) I proceeded to go to SOHO and observe the previous days of footage. Much to my disappointment, there was no LASCO 2 or LASCO 3 movie theater for 01JUL10 or 02JUL10. I called ATS, and Emailed them as well, I did receive an Email back stating that it would take 48 hours for their response. I have been checking the site ever since for a post until I found yours. All though not the same subject the two are related.
Monday the fifth was the twin CME at 10 and 4 o'clock that really had my attention. As you have shown, IF one like that was to impact the earth, life would be in a serious detrimental state of chaos.
The third prophecy of Fatama could very well be a event such as this striking in Russia. Just my opinion.

trinity369

I posted this on page 3, however no one got it.

I'm just a new guy, so I decided to post my observations once again.

Come on! The data from the 1st and 2nd is missing. Why? You guys are usually all over that sort of thing.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by trinity369

Wow wish I had grown up to be a scientist!

Re your statement:
Monday the fifth was the twin CME at 10 and 4 o'clock that really had my attention. As you have shown, IF one like that was to impact the earth, life would be in a serious detrimental state of chaos.

Question: If the sun had been turned toward the earth when the above occured would we have been in for it? Could it still effect earth? NASA says that some of the activity will effect us when the sun turns toward the earth in a few days?

The initial report from NASA at the beginning of this thread is what has me on edge.

Thank you very much for your posts!
Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Thank You crazydaisy!

For a while there I thought I was being shun by everyone.

I reviewed my statement and went back to SOHO, and realized that the bigger of the two was actually on the 3rd. With still no data for the 1st and 2nd. I also watched CME's and Sun spots from 1999 and 2000. Since we survived those I'm not so worried now, these things were huge and I mean huge, compared to this month. However if NASA has issued a warning there must be a reason. What did they see on the 1st and 2nd that we were not privy to???

Again, in the third prophecy of Fatama. With regards to Russia being posably destroyed. (OK I know that has still not been released, however the contention is such, that it makes me ponder the possibility, just my Gut feeling.) Could an event as such, trigger a world of war, peace, or at least the start of both? Gog and Magog, anyone, anyone, Bewler?

Edger Cayce also predicted that, out of Russia and China will come a greater understanding of GOD! What better way to instill humility in mankind than a disaster of unimaginably proportions.

Just some of my thoughts and Thank You again.

P.S. "And tel them you heard it here first, on roller derby." "And don't forget the speakers."

trinity369

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
My power went out yesterday and scared the $*@$ out of me! i started freaking out so i went to check my phone to see if it still had service and it did. was just a local power outage.
im so stupid sometimes

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Im up in the Bay Area, California, San Fransico. I think a guy smashed into a pole around my house. It was fun though. i was telling my GF about the CME that could happen and 5 min later the power went out.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join