It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A calling for the Arcturians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NASA is ASAN
^^ For both you guys, so what is it you actually think was there? A tiny grey with brain warping holographic technology? Or an actual giant reptilian hominid with cloaking technology?

I gotta shake my head at this stuff... I could honestly say I'd live my life happiest if I never, ever, ever, ever had a close encounter with one of these things. Unless of course they were SUPER friendly and just wanted to like play video games and shoot the sh!t and drink beer. I'd be OK with one of those guys, but not a god damned armored, stalking, angry looking giant.

Well the being I remember in past life.
Grays were above my knees, but below my waist.

Assuming the average gray is about 4 feet,
then my height as a blue was between 8 and 10 feet (2.5 to 3 meters).
I rarely stood upright, as I recall hunching much of the time.
So it's possible would have been taller standing upright.

Here's a caricature I drew of myself in that lifetime.
During that lifetime I was underground the whole time,
so didn't visit the surface, nor was I sure how to get there.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0b7b65fa064.jpg[/atsimg]

Anyhow really this thread is about the Arcturians,
which is a completely different species of beings.

Safety and harmony, love and abundance.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

lowki,
Where are you getting your information?

Seriously, the Arcturians are nothing like you described in your post. From my experience they are a subversive, untrustworthy and wholly egotistical race of beings.

I've come across them being "hangers-on" to some of the well known UFO speakers in my country and found one playing a dual role in my off-world support group.

They are not to be trusted.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I consent to bringing anything that is bevelant and positive.
I also consent to healing all that is negative, in the best effort and hope to end suffering, greed, death, disease, etc.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
oops sorry on my typos.
Anyway, only beings or energies of light and positive energy should be called upon and allowed....Otherwise, beings or energies that are negative (even arrogance is negative) shall not be allowed.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have mixed info to but this something that needs to be questioned and explored. Systems are not all positive or negative usually there is a duality present in most systems, so in Sirius you have Sirius A and Sirius B, wherein there are many races including, human/lyraean, reptilian hybrid mix perhaps don't know, feline and also blue aquatic humanoid. Ple'o'sha'n is similar, mixed races there.

Has anyone heard of the Hercules system.
www.umich.edu...

and any connection with these and andromedans, coalitions perhaps, joint assigments a similar group. Tall men, wearing black form fitting uniforms, strong chested. Dark haired but also a blond man there as well. I know someone who has had experiences with the andromedans and possibly with this group and we ended up sharing experiences, I was pulled akin to remote viewing before sleep, but it was very real and then started being monitored by him, and when I was pulled I clearly saw what they were doing to him, and then he woke up with wounds on his head corresponding to this.

Hercules was given to me concerning this and his memory banks opened more too.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

True, this is about Arcturians, but you're very welcome that our on topic (but slightly off-center) banter kept this thread at the top of the first page for a while for you.

Damn, that's quite the goodbye.
Then the same to you.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

I must say that normally I would just pass over threads like this... however this is the face I had after reading the OP....

And I must say, it sums up my thoughts completley... because they aren't even able to form...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
This description almost sounds like the Pleadian invite. Do Pleadian and Arcturians get along??? Just wondering

They do get along fairly well, although I believe that they are not necessarily on the exact same page. Arcturus is a commerce and trade center for the galaxy, I have also heard that it runs afterlife operations.

Both are considered positive races.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

the arc of the coven-ant
the arc in the clouds (Noah's rainbow!)
joan of arc

my name is ani
i know about Arcturians....and Arcturus, too! (the greater central sun!)

Arc, Tour "US"

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Ok, I am very
for them to land about the Earth. It would be completely amazing to have something like this happen, I've been waiting all my life for a time like that. Unforunately, 21 dry years with only one sighting of anything really made me quite skeptical. I am in NO way saying I don't believe in things like this. I just haven't seen them, and seeing them would make me feel a little less crazy sometimes.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Do you believe he will show himself again?

Well Jesus wasn't very well treated when he was here.
I don't see why he would go back to a world,
that has abused him so severely,
distorted his teachings,
and become dogmatic.

Agree, and to top it off, you have all these People wearing crucifixes.... like Jesus wants to be reminded of that!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Im getting bored of your crackpot threads now. You just like to make up stories to satisfy your ego. I dont know which is worse, your ridiculous delusional claims or the people who believe them.

If you are not winding us up then I suggest booking an appointment at a mental health clinic.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

You make my day!!!!

Just suberb!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
reply to post by lowki

lowki,
Where are you getting your information?

Lots of sources,
encyclopedias, books,
and personal experience.

There are links throughout the thread,
there are even pictures on the first page.

Seriously, the Arcturians are nothing like you described in your post. From my experience they are a subversive, untrustworthy and wholly egotistical race of beings.

I've come across them being "hangers-on" to some of the well known UFO speakers in my country and found one playing a dual role in my off-world support group.

They are not to be trusted.

maybe you're referring to a draconian species,
like the pinkies, they are also short.

this calling is to counter-balance the draconian callings,
which have been made the Illuminati, military and their supporters.

reply to post by lowki

Im getting bored of your crackpot threads now.

Alex Collier said you calling it that means it's a step beyond genius.

Though personally I am adversed by coc aine soda and however it is consumed.

Besides, if you were bored of these, you'd have some more exciting threads to post on.

You just like to make up stories to satisfy your ego.

? actually I was asked to put it up,
by some of my Arcturian friends.

also motivated by having read many accounts,
of government draconian support.

So it seems only fair,
that we support a benevolent,
and advanced people.

As so many homo-sapiens,
believe and support benevolence,
might as well make it explicit with this calling.

I dont know which is worse, your ridiculous delusional claims or the people who believe them.

If you are not winding us up then I suggest booking an appointment at a mental health clinic.

I remind you that what we discuss,
is perfectly safe and happy.
Thereby sane.

If you feel "left out" since we're talking about mind-sense data,
and you choose not to be open to mind-sensations,
then you can keep that to yourself.

Originally posted by NASA is ASAN

True, this is about Arcturians, but you're very welcome that our on topic (but slightly off-center) banter kept this thread at the top of the first page for a while for you.

Certainly,
thank you,
bows.

Damn, that's quite the goodbye.
Then the same to you.

It's meant to vibrationally sync with benevolence.

Originally posted by Umbra Sideralis

You make my day!!!!

Just suberb!

Ya being a pirate was fun.

Arcturians are on the other side of the spectrum,
with angelic healing and advanced harmony.

So it's natural a pirate would be shocked,
to see such a loving paradise be manifested.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Here's what the lovely people of Google Earth have done to Arcturus

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7e91cb72fe4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
There is going to be a day when some extraterrestrials show up and they are going to be completely confused and amused by much of our antics.

Arcturus doesn't have a stable habitable zone. The current zone will last a few million years before it shifts again.

The previous habitable zone is gone and the star likely destroyed what habitable planets it had. The planets that would be in the new zone would have been frozen in the previous one.

Any Earth-type planets that orbited Arcturus during its youth probably have been burnt to a cinder and fallen into the star. Currently, the orbit of an Earth-like planet (with liquid water) around Arcturus may be centered around 11 AU -- between the orbital distances of Saturn and Uranus in the Solar System. Astronomers would find it very difficult to detect an Earth-type planet in the water zone of this star using present methods.

www.solstation.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you for your resonse Unity99. The ship was someones ATS avatar. It looked like a bright white wedge, nothing on the sides, reminded me of the shape of a paper airplane. The ATS member was a computer engineer of some sort. He stated he had been aboard one of their ships and has contact with his Arcturian mother.
r. He states their language is very close to enochian. As far as me contacting them, it was during meditation, Why wouldn't anyone be able to contact them with a pure, loving intent? If more people seek to contact them, wouldn't that be indicative of a successful Wanderer mission? We are all ONE. Peace & Love

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I know, some of the other big stars are like that with only a few million years till they expand or super nova even, but, our idea of time is a program only relating to our orbit, and they're not on our channels or frequency. On another channel and frequency, we have no idea of the system. Each system is its own DVD, broadcasting in with its own levl of consciousness, and spacetime relating to their orbit. When you point Hubble out, all you see is a plane 3D/4D, I believe we may already be in 4D. What it sees is limited.

IN reality, in a Holographic Universe model, the broadcast is coming in, there are infinite layers and channels, broadcast, dvds playing, (this is a metaphor my sons understand when the quantum physics type downloads began) and the Universe is more like a giant collage.
When you leave our solar system, you leave our spacetime and 3D. Each body, planetary object or moon, is in its own timespace, in this system but your sense of time and channel relates to your body, your software suit and how its programmed and its programmed to see earthtime. So even standing on the moon or mars you only see so much, what may be there on our channel.

I had a kind of positive monitoring during this thread, they dont need contracts from us at all.

Equally meaningful would be people stargazing and under the stars holding their sorrow at the way the world is and claiming their 22 or more dna codes from the cosmos, so advanced cosmic laws to them as children, and sending love and appreciation to a Universe teaming with life and their Family of Light doing lessons and assignments here, as everyone who is consciousness is the Family of Light or as Yeshua said, (though I am not a christian in the traditional way) the Many Branches of the Vine, or another way , the many Infinite Drops of Water that make up the Infinite Ocean of Light, and this Holographic Universe is a School with many grades and levels.

So...we don't contracts but we can pour out feelings, wishes and yearnings to the skies, remind them we are genetic children and ask to help.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

They are monitoring this thread already, found that out yesterday.

This is a video I found some time ago.

Message in 3 Galactic Language

I was told that there was enochian in this as well. Do you recognize this, and a friend told me that all the languages including the ones used in the mystery schools were ET in origin.

Is there a similiarity to one of these languages? My feelings intuitve, about these are the first and second draw me, the first is somehow related to Ple'o'sha'n, the second, very interesting too, I don't like the third, and feel this jolt from it, don't seem to like it.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You people actually believe this rubbish!?

This is like me running around wearing glasses with a scar on my forehead and a wand in my hand shouting I'm a boy wizard!

This is just fiction gone to far. You people make up the fictional stories and then believe them yourselves. This is some messed up logic here.
These different races of aliens dont exist. People made them up. If you claim you can speak to them, then you need to see a psychiatrist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join