It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A calling for the Arcturians

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

If you had been scanned by an "antman" at four, and had sitings, all your lives, and then your entire family for over two years, and calling you out even, with crafts that fly as low as 50 feet soundlessly over your roof, that were most definately picked up by their radar as the choppers came out, scout planes and a TR3B, the first threads you would scan on any site would be the ones relating to ETs. I encourage you to go outside in the evening, mediate and look up because the message I get is that its for awareness they do this, and those who are of good heart, mind and intention will experience their own proof.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I've heard Jesus went to work with the demiurge creator once he'd left this planet. That would explain why the demiurge had chilled out a bit between the Torah and the Koran.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Pryde87

If you had been scanned by an "antman" at four, and had sitings, all your lives, and then your entire family for over two years, and calling you out even, with crafts that fly as low as 50 feet soundlessly over your roof, that were most definately picked up by their radar as the choppers came out, scout planes and a TR3B, the first threads you would scan on any site would be the ones relating to ETs. I encourage you to go outside in the evening, mediate and look up because the message I get is that its for awareness they do this, and those who are of good heart, mind and intention will experience their own proof.

You were scanned by an Antman... are you sure thats not the playful imagination of the typical four year old.

If the UFOs are flying soundlessly over your roof, how do you know they are there at all. If you can see them why havent you uploaded some video by now. If it occurs that often, you would think you would have some proof.

If they were 50 feet above your house then they wouldnt show up on radar.
Where are the media reports of the large search operation you described. These things nearly always get reported when they are on that scale.

The only TR3B that exists is this one: en.wikipedia.org...

If the TR3B does exist and it is a misidentified stealth aircraft then it would be so high that you wouldnt have been able to see it.

I just dont buy this at all.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by constant_thought
reply to post by lowki

Here's what the lovely people of Google Earth have done to Arcturus

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7e91cb72fe4.jpg[/atsimg]

Hmm the color has a strong resemblance to that found on the United Nations flag background.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c92b70e7903.png[/atsimg]

This might be an interesting synchronicity,
but United nations flag also has the olive branches, gifts of Athena.

We know Athena is the name of an Arcturian ship,
which might be the same Athena of Greek legend.

So their influence has been strong throughout the proceedings.
The United Nations flag creators thought it appropriate,
to use the Arcturian symbols, in the hope,
that it would become a wise organization.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

No, I remember my childhood even playing piano with my aunt as an infant, crawling on the freshly mowed lawn, just after I got a cast off my leg, many memories, playing with ants, all before the age of one. I spent lots of time in the garden, and helped plant seeds from 2 onward. This day I was in the garden and this:
img261.imageshack.us... (the closest to his face is this picture so far) materialized in front of me and I couldnt move. No panic, when I say scanned its because he was connecting to me mentally and I could "feel" him and he was incredibly fascinating for me. Or else he interjected a no panic mode in me, it could have been their mind control. The thoughts that went through my head were, one, leprechauns werent pretty, two, he was very cold but very intelligent and way smarter than my scientitst teacher father and uncle, who I thought were the smartest guys, and in the end I decided he was an ant man.

I don't recall the transition from being scanned and unable to move and being free and running into the kitchen but I dragged my mom out and showed her where the antman was, and she remembers this.

Now with our sitings of crafts and my brothers missing time, despite watching et movies and shows, I didn't relate any of them, was blocked, now that I research or am drawn to information, those years were "blocked". Just over two years ago, I began to search online for a craft we had seen and found the disclosure project and project camelot and then the sitings began again, with contact. My children also witnessed them and one son has had missing time while up , saw a grey before sleep, and has had contact. We've even had a house guest stay for a week and had experiences that involved him.

Now I did show my mother the pictures of the greys online and it turned out that she has also seen these at night, in dreams as much as 3 times a week. She also had experience of green humans, ple'o'sha'n, very cool, and somewhat bored with us, but very benevolent, family to her. But she puts it all down to spiritual. Whereas my grandmother actually said that wouldnt it be a surprise if Jesus was an ET, and also, told me when I was asking her about this 2 summers ago, that she had woken up, in a state of panic because they were in her room and she wanted to jump up but was pulled into sleep.

So no, nor will I even attempt to debunk ufology when my sons and I have stood out for 5 mintues and watched a craft move in low, covered by a red light, soundless, and hover for those 5 minutes, then arc high up and go over town at a much greater height, or the many other crafts we've seen, with contact.

And the contact happens to me whether I see a craft or not now, for the past 9 months or so, since early last fall, I was not interested in sky watching any more and started staying inside, trying to avoid the entire thing, meditating and seeking Higher Self, the contacts continued despite this, not greys, they don't identify, the ones that do are nordic, human looking. And the one group that identified recently, roughly just over 3 months ago, I'm not good with dates and I didn't write it down, so I would have to look through tons of emails to find when I shared it with someone. Anyway, this related to base in South America, the energy from the picture was recognizable, not allowed to share that.

In any case, words just came out of me and I wrote to my South American friend that this was a base, it was andromedan. Some of the expeirences I have had relate to a freind from ATS, who had written me out of the blue about knowing me somehow, and he wakes with wounds. MY entire family and him were abducted and also woke with wounds, and I have some memories of that experience, due to me trying to get to the bottom of his case. But after some of this occurred his memories of expereinces were coming back. So this energy from this base, was connected to him to our joint experience. So I already knew it was Andromedan.

I also suspected due to my strong focus on this I would get contact/monitoring. Like I said, investigating his expeirences where he was blocked got us all abducted. They pick up our thoughts and psi very very quickly. And despite many experiences, even whole family ones, this isnt something I feel comfortable seeking on my own.

So, that night there were huge streaking flahses in the sky and a a man half unstealthed very very tall 8 feet tall, human, human structure and posture, muscular, kind of hard armor type biotech suit. And I had checkups for 2 days. Like I said I dont' want to pull this. He was blond and there was a female doing the physcial examination in the bathtub and that experience blurred into suddenly blow drying my hair, and he identified as being from Taurus constellation, 65 light years away, and from Telos, Mount Shasta. This is a very strong man who is touching the roof with his head.

Next day a patrol, and I didnt go the door to see it but he suddenly greeted me and connected and showed me some pictures of a man and woman, with children, tall blond race, in a natural wooded setting by a lake with a beamship or ufo for their craft clean, rustic, but high tech living, and I beleive this was his family but the feeling was akin to, this is the right way to live and also, showed me a city of unity, kind of bowed out windows, very connected happy scene, it almost like a meeting room or a lodge, with glass type structure bowed out.

And felt a a confrontation take place.

That night, something woke me up and I was happy because a long finger ground into my eye, and really scared me, I was going to get up but my son came to crawl into bed with me. Then I was standing at the door a day or two later and a popping noise, movement and a deep small wound appeared with a stinging feeling on my arm, like a punch needle biopsy I had seen on rense.com that was simliar to ones I had all my life and it took a long time to heal up. These had appeared on my arms and our house guest a year ago July, when he was sharing his experiences and we had flashes in teh sky and then a craft and this red sticker on the boot, with monitoring out back by 9 foot tall forms, then inside, my arm started bleeding and he looks down and he has 2 (he's AB-). One healed up within a few seconds, gone without a scar, and the other like mine took weeks, took over a week just to scab up and felt like it had gone to the bone or close very deep.

In any case, since that encounter, with this man several months ago, the things we had been going through regarding greys ceased. That night they were kept away, and that scoop mark only happened at the door but no longer inside. My son has even experienced them and seen them, and we all have not had the same negative stuff occur any longer.

Also I checked online for Taurus constellation, and Aldabaren is 65 or 65.1 light years away depending on which site you look at.

We have a strong ET presence here already. Many different groups and some of them cordinate efforts such as andromedans and Taurus/Telos.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I know nothing of enochian, it was this other ATS member. I never remember seeing great visions or contact within dreams. I had one OBE that I can remember. Things pop into my head during meditation. Depending upon who I am speaking with the voice I hear is different. The personality is different. I, at first dismissed it as my imagination, but each had a different vibe. The first time I contacted my higher self, I was somewhat taken aback. My higher self was very business like, almost curt. Now it has become warmer, fun loving with a great sense of humor. I see things in my minds eye through a gauze like curtain. I wish it weren't so. I wish I could be more of a psychonaut, but I guess it's not time yet. I am so happy for those who see clearer. So for now, I'll just plug along. This existence is like playing a really boring game.
So my contact with the Arcturians wasn't anything fantastic like you experienced. I'd love to have a face to face, if only in a vivid dream. Get to go aboard an Arcturian starship? That would be fantastic! As far as monitoring this post...My dear Arcturians, I bid you greetings in the name of the eternal, beloved Prime Creator. Love and light is shone upon you, your Creator is most pleased with thee. My blessing is upon you, it's radiance enfolds thee, it's energy is boundless. It's Love is infinate. It permeates the smallest particle. My blessing unto all Creation. Glory to the ONE. Namaste

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Klaatumagnum]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

My experience with Higher Self has been two who seem connected, perhaps Higher Self, and another Future Higher Higher, for there is Beyond, the Hologram, and Beyond beyond that, Infinity is Infinite expansion and progression, boundless, endless, cannot be confined to any one concept of identity. Which is why ET_MAN finally settled on the code ONE-1...... meaning the many in one, or the infinite branches of the vine. One that which connects us or our love, expressed in the Infinite Rays of Light.

So the one experience my Higher Self who wells up within me often is blond, female, warm, expanded awareness and consciousness, sees everyone here as a child, with childlike understanding and also sees the negatives here as children running with scissors, a danger to self and others, so to speak and only wishes to help, even the negatives. She is very calm yet sense of humor, almost feels like a laid back hippy spiritual, mother type. She lit the whole house up stepping forth in me and with this light filled happy, gentle almost Goldie Hawn the actress way she had, asked "Where do you think you are anyway? Do you think you ever leave your home" and showed me images and the curtain and our lives on a kind of dvd movie, big screen with the feeling of being careful to know we are being recorded really, so lets all be the heros and work more with perfecting self, examine our moments of reacting to others, reflecting on choices and making better choices, forgiving others, forgiving self, asking what we learnt from everythign, and really striving to remain calm and positive, because its all being recorded, lets record progression.

Also, this elderly man, that took me aside and asked me what I learnt, and we were walking towards another building.

My friends Higher Self, who he had asked me to try to contact, I was taking to him the idea of how to help my friend become unblocked and move forward. I had no idea how to do it, so I just tried to picutre talking to his Future Self, and felt like I was suddenly in a Hall of Light, but everything was censored out, greyed out. And this man came into my mind, blond, cool, calm, much like you said, very calm and almost scientific and yet I knew he had great depth, and he said, "the graduation is coming". And that was it.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Come on, you cannot seriously believe what you write:

"The United Nations flag creators thought it appropriate,
to use the Arcturian symbols, in the hope,
that it would become a wise organization."

Or maybe they just liked the colour, hmm.
By your logic everything blue in the world is linked to ET because google decided to patch out an image of a star cluster which was taken with bad resolution.

There are coincidences everywhere in life even when you dont link two completely unrelated things with a crackpot theory.

Using your logic - Barack Obama, has the initial BO. BO is also short for body odour. Body odour can be carried on the air. Airplanes also fly in the air. Airplanes need airports. JFK is a famous airport and also the name of a famous dead president. OMG Barack Obama shot JFK.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Acturians also have bases here, and you said they were in connection to the ple'o'sha'n group, who are also in connection with Taurus/Orion/Scorpio and Andromeda and these are just tip of the ice burg really. Also starseeds have identified from this system already. With that monitoring felt my grandmother had that connection, woke up with this feeling. As I was saying the system is large so there are many races there? Are these ones 5D? 7D? Someone told me that after the shift many races were waiting to live here amongst the humans, is this the message you are receiving?

Commander ly-on had said that in 2012 many races will be coming forward, stepping out. Smokingman has said that in 2011, for 6 months he was told that races would step forward, but this was the group from on old, who had set themselves up as gods, and we should be cautious (I'm paraphrasing). Those two are both real expiencers and have energy. Something is going to happen in the next couple years.

Are the Acturians different than the ancient gods? Are they for freedom, not for religious control? I believe that in this duality universe school, every system expresses systems that are positive and negative and that there is good and bad on both sides, negative = control, love of power.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you so much for your reply. Goldie Hawn eh? Which made me think of the "Sock it to me" girl on "Laugh In". Do you remember that? I guess I'm showing my age! Anyway, when I see my higher self he is a defined humanoid form but glowing golden light, very bright. His eyes are blue, radiant dark blue. When I first was with him we flew around the Earth, he holding my hand, we flew like Superman does in the movies. I was as I appear now. We traveled where ever I thought of. The next time I was with him, I was as he was a humanoid, radiant golden color (a light body but with humanoid definition) I could fly beside him on my own. But it's not clear in my minds eye, still like a gauze over it if you know what I mean. Much love to you all!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

I was sent a superman video with lois lane, flying by a dear friend, who's energy I recognize, thank you for bringing back that video.

Well both the elderly man and the woman, and I am here, don't know how to explain it but feel as if connected strongly to her, she wells up in me, like a well bubbling up, and is me, its me stepping into me. But very mellow and fast thinking, light quicksilver, loving, and positive, humor lots of humor, gentle, spiritual, humorous, positive but kind of scientific/artistic.

The man also had this humor felt like a teacher/priest type. He may not even be me, but someone close to me, I do not know. But he is the same one in that vision while attempting to fly through space at ET_MAN's suggestion and also when I had contemplated Infinity, reached within and started having strong connection to Higher Self and downloads of the Quantum Physics meets Heaven or the Beyond and the way it was for us here, my son and I both shared the same contact, we were in a discussion about Infinity, and I was not liking that we had to just accept that it was the way it was, thought that was a cop out when suddenly I saw him step out of the sky, this elderly man, so amused at "the students mulling over a problem", he laughed delightedly, and my son jolted straight up, 18 year old, and looked shocked. I said, he laughed, and he nodded. I said, did you see him too, he nodded. Whenever he wants to try and tease me and call me nutty I remind him of this.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Bring the arcturians to earth, I would love them to be here.
Hopefully when they come, they can reveal themselves as well.

I am trying to get in contact with my higher self and wish to also make contact with ET's. Do you have any suggestion or could you send them my way?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuickWick
I am trying to get in contact with my higher self and wish to also make contact with ET's. Do you have any suggestion or could you send them my way?

Hi QW,

The first part is the easiest, despite what everyone believes.

The link in my signature will take you to my website offering the simplest methods I used and have now been teaching for over12 years now.

You can PM with any questions.

Back to the topic....

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Originally posted by QuickWick

Hi QW,

The first part is the easiest, despite what everyone believes.

The link in my signature will take you to my website offering the simplest methods I used and have now been teaching for over12 years now.

You can PM with any questions.

Back to the topic....

Nice Link, very informative
Thank you

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by QuickWick

Tayesin's site is very good, and in addition, I have a thread under my profile on waking up to who you are in source and also manifesting eden, these two, have alot of songs, whale songs, dolphins, hemi sync, era, vangelis, gregorian, constance demby, music that has frequencies, creates connections between right and left hemisphers and stirs soul memories.

In addition, any kind of meditation but chakra ones, listening to the music while doing some mindless chores, ie. dishes and affirming or saying over and over, who am I ? why am I here? what is my lessons or mission? how can I assist? help me remember, I want to remember?

Setting intentions before sleep verbally, sound, "in the beginning was the word..." sound harmonics are creational along with frequency, light, color, geometry, coding....Saying aloud in the positive, i am, i will, this is manifesting now, your intention to contact your Higher Self through sleep, and remember.

You can take any problem into meditation or sungazing. Sungazing is the direct line home and I do this more than hours of meditation as I used to. This is the broadcast in and its our collective consciousness and broadcasts this paradigm. Higher Self, the Family of Light, etc, self, asking for a solution to a difficulty, an answer to come to a problem, solutions, just thanking everyone and sending love. You'll see, you'll feel. For that I just blink into it, not stare, and close my eyes and let it play out the colors, best when flitered by leaves. No two people see the sun the same way, and though a hot house person who hates the cold last winter I was sungazign with a tshirt on, the sun huge and warm and hot for me. Its not an angel, nor an object of worship, its the lazer that (in a laboratory when we do it) erects the hologram, only this is the family of light.

Perception - The reality beyond matter

and

Infinity Zoom

I love this video! At the end is the answer, well in the hologram you can expect to see fractals. If you cut a hologram into pieces and shine a light on it, it is whole again, containing the whole. Akin to fractals, which everything is made of, containing the whole, the whole infinite creation. Also, if you grab that moment of goign within and go within quickly, zen like, thats when I got the downloads.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Am I the only sane person here??

Why is nobody questioning these BS fairy tales.

I thought ATS was all about denying ignorance, but here we are drowning in it.

These are not conspiracy theories. They are just the ramblings of mad men. Why do you people so blindly believe these things. Its an insult to what this website stands for.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
Am I the only sane person here??

Why is nobody questioning these BS fairy tales.

I thought ATS was all about denying ignorance, but here we are drowning in it.

These are not conspiracy theories. They are just the ramblings of mad men. Why do you people so blindly believe these things. Its an insult to what this website stands for.

It's fine to have an opinion on such things. Maybe not so fine stating them as Fact though.

Such judgementalism is not healthy for anyone, even the most stern of sceptics who may think such things are the claims of "mad men".. as you have stated.

One fact that cannot be denied is very simple really....

If one does not have any experience of a thing, they cannot hope to have the Authority to Judge the things in question. They cannot hope to understand the things beyond their limited perceptions.

But it's okay to have an opinion.

Edite for dyslexic spelling mistakes.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Do you think the hallways you have shown, the corridors as if aboard a craft are aboard a large mothership? It feels not that far away. This thread is being monitored.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Tayesin, my friend, we must remember that there are those individuals that are totally convinced that they are 100% right about all things and very determined to goad and malign those with more open, discriminating intellects, i.e. the few true sceptics, and also those who march to a different tune than what one normally hears on the "proper" muzak...

I really do wonder what the majority of the hard core deniers will do if/when a mass landing/visitation occurs and convinces them that they are not the top of the evolutionary chain...

good to see you, friend.

seeker

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

It sounds soooo crazy. Total BS. Total mental cases. Nutjobs.

But I am also one of them. I have been contacted. In meditation.

The Arcturian that contacted me is called "Julald". Not sure on the spelling. The l&d at the end of his name is one sound, a mix between the l and the d.

He's shown me his star system, how to locate it. I had no idea Arcturus even existed previous to that contact. He has told me about past lives ( I have vivid recollections of past human lives ) which weren't human. He has told me that my soul's name is Ukran, not too sure on the spelling of that one either...It means Son of the Sun. Now you know where I got this one from.

I always knew something happened to me when I was 10 years old. I was taken for a "ride around the block". I was shown bits and pieces of that ride. To see planets from our solar system this close is quite a shock.

They create their reality. Literaly. They imagine and they create. There is no in between. They are fascinated by our emotions. Actually, touching them raises the emotion. It's hard to explain.

They do not contact everyone. They choose who they contact. I do not know why.

They have shown me their planet. Our present technology wouldn't be able to pick up the life on it. It's on a higher frequency. It is blue like Earth, but the liquid on the surface is thicker than water. I have found a picture that's pretty close to what I saw.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b908b88cd101.jpg[/atsimg]

I was told I would be contacted again soon. So, we'll see.

Just one more thing before I finish this post. No, I do not have evidence. I am only sharing what happened. Could it be my imagination? I don't think so. Am I crazy? Perhaps. But this contact has been a real eye opener on so many subjects for me. Would be a bit contradictory if it was a mental malfunction. I am convinced. They do exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join