It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A calling for the Arcturians

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

So basically your asking consent for another pyramid system representing these Arcturians, and you say they are for love and the light..... That is what all of them say...Why would these arcturians be any different...more will be required of them, bring on the good vibrations so all can see, and get rid of the pyramid, there are more then enough of those here already....Then wee shall see....Also only if that spear wielding female is gona be present to. So why not the merrier the better, but not necessarily more unless its for all.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Given the Arcturians would be here without state sanction. This would automagically classify them as Illegal Aliens. What is their opinion on Arizona and the Tea Party?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I, MeSoCorny, would like to sign this petition to let the Arcturians land here. They can use my back yard if needed. I, much like Marky Mark, could use some good vibrations, and the light would be nice too, as a floodlight just went out on my back porch. Also, I figure if these Arcturians come they can give me tips on where to buy hair care products because all these Pleiadian types have fabulous hair.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I would very much like for the Arcturians to leave. They need to return to their own planet so we can channel them and get them to type our messages on their conspiracy whebsites.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
arcturians: I love you all. Come visit!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Arcturians have a nice name.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Latin, and many languages, if not all of them really, including Sansrit/Phoenecian/Hewbrew, and even Lakota Sioux are all cosmic in origin.

Lo'ma' tra'e'o's ma'stro' lo'ta' si'o'u'x

andoromedan and sioux are closely linked.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Unity_99]

This is scary, the last thing i want is Andromedan raiders in horses and taking scalps.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Who is in charge of the Arcturians' Public Relations?

I'm sorry, but Wylekat's response (fourth on page one) sorta summed up my initial response. And no offense against the soul of Jesus or anything, but....

What Would Jesus Do?

Jesus Left. That is what Jesus would do.

et

edit on 19-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
First off,
I'd like to thank all the co-signers,
and those that continue to send loving light,
wishing more forgiveness and benevolence in this world.
Such is the vibration of calling the Arcturians,
healing with loving light,
being stable,
goal of serendipity,
pleasant circumstances,
culminating all our beings.

Originally posted by mossme89
reply to post by lowki

A quick question relating to this whole thing, how do we tell benevolent from malevolent ET's? I mean a malevolent race could get this call and pose as the Arcturians and then we could have a V-like situation. How can we tell benevolent from malevolent ET's?

Great question.

The quick short and concise answer be:
how they make you feel?

If you feel happy, loved, cared for,
and all those with you also,
then they are benevolent.

I was thinking that benevolent ET's would give off a lot of love because they are working for a higher good, while the malevolent ET's might give off a more chemical-like euphoria if anything, because being selfish and loving contradict each other. Would this be accurate?

Well typically the malevolent will motivate through fear,
so via torture, trauma, ridicule and various other practices.

For those of service-to-other orientation,
malevolent compromise them by sending visions of doom,
for those of service-to-self orientation,
malevolent give info on how to manipulate others.

The benevolent provide guidance for service-to-other people,
in order to allow them to better fullfill their roles.
Also they send healing vibrations to the earth,
and help mend various energetic distortions.

Originally posted by triplereiki
I give my consent.

I heard there are Arcturian light codes. Is there somewhere I can download for free the sound files? I am assuming the light codes will help us become more positive raising vibration.

Would love to hear and begin my change.

Well the best source of relevant data I know at this point,
is "light-encoded filaments" refering to DNA activation,
mentioned in Bringers of the Dawn

The channel Barbara Marciniak is relatively pure and quite positively oriented.

Originally posted by the_journey_in
I am in contact with beings from the Arcturus system and would be interested in sharing this.

My experience has been that they are wholly benevolent and act as a harmonic group consciousness. But the journey in is never painless or easy, so maybe a good way to think of Arcturian energy is "tough love".

They also have amazing healing systems and technologies.

We'd love to hear more of your experiences,
please do elaborate why you started,
how you achieved, and what you discovered.

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by lowki

So basically your asking consent for another pyramid system representing these Arcturians,
and get rid of the pyramid, there are more then enough of those here already....Then wee shall see....

No, pyramid or hierarchy is implied.

The calling is simply that Arcturians establish an embassy on our planet, in a public fashion.
This way people could visit and learn from them, we could establish our own order here on earth.

As Alex Collier mentioned pyramids are an old way of doing things,
nowadays Holographic systems are far more effective.
So for instance having tribes or groups of people,
which reflect all we with you wish to experience.

and you say they are for love and the light..... That is what all of them say...

It means intersection, co-joining, or co-operation, (love)
with information transactions, learning and teaching (light).

Why would these arcturians be any different...more will be required of them,

remember they have free will as well,
we might wish something from them,
if they choose to appease us,
is largely up to them.

bring on the good vibrations so all can see,

Woo!
happy! Love ! Joy! Transcendence!
Happy heart, stable and loving,
moving through layers,
joining all in co-operation.

Originally posted by lordtyp0
Given the Arcturians would be here without state sanction. This would automagically classify them as Illegal Aliens. What is their opinion on Arizona and the Tea Party?

Part of the purpose of this calling,
is to get official state sanctions,
that allow for galactic star being embassies.

They dislike Arizona for beating on their brothers.

err well what I actually see is a an Arcturian standing on Arizona,
and pointing down at southern border with their right hand and looking at it vehemently.
then I see one standing in it, looking at the sky, with their hands at throat level, open palms towards the sky.

As if to say

"look at what they do to their land siblings, what will they do to their space siblings?"

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
reply to post by lowki

Who is in charge of the Arcturians' Public Relations?

Ek Tar from Nigurak

at least that's the Arcturian male I see.
that's as best I could decipher his name.

looked it up on google,
found a cute video:

Oh right, well there is also Sannanda, the Christ-consciousness.
A high counsel of advanced beings from the Confederation of Planets.
Though really any information you get on earth contemporarily,
typically uses a homo-sapien body as a conduit.
There are many channels of varying purity.

Dr.Norma J.Milanovich is a pretty good one
here's a basic intro video.

she also wrote "we the arcturians"

What Would Jesus Do?

Jesus Left. That is what Jesus would do.

Well I've got a mission here,
and that's what I am doing.

edit on 22-9-2010 by lowki because: fixed video links

edit on 22-9-2010 by lowki because: added sananda and norma

edit on 22-9-2010 by lowki because: am doing

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Okay, I couldnt resist:

Quote from the movie aliens
Frost: Hey, I sure wouldn't mind getting some more of that Arcturian poontang! Remember that time?
Spunkmeyer: Yeah, Frost, but the one that you had was a male!
Frost: It doesn't matter when it's Arcturian, baby!

I tried to find a video clip of this but it dont exist, I figured this would bring a grin to some of yas' faces

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Im all for this alien race to come here, but Jesus is with them? I'm not sure how much I trust in a people who would send someone who ran around saying he was the son of god until he was killed... The buddha sure the hell didnt say any such thing. Who got his soul afterwards? I'd much rather have those aliens come since I can know right off the bat that they are peaceful trustworthy individuals. Jesus said he was the immortal son of god and used that to his advantage. Buddha claimed nothing but how he had figured out how to end suffering and how others might be able to do the same. But maybe the romans version of the bible wasn't how jesus actually was... But then again, yeah right. I dont trust it.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'd love to have an arcturan over for some burgers and hotdogs some time...unless they're vegan, then I suppose i could make a salad
...count me in on the co-sign

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I am going to have to decline. To simply drop this Thread and not post is an invitation for "changing my mind", and I have already read enough and seen enough on this Thread (up to page two) to realize that this is Demon-work.

If a race from across the Galaxy is on the level that you say the Arcturians are, then they are our Creators. If they are our Creators then they would look like us since we are their "likeness". Based on the pictures, diagrams, drawings, and the oh so wonderful Demon (Grey) Avatar, I have to stand firm that this is Farse. They may not be farse but the message is, and the intent.

So, I say NO! If you arrive you will be plunged back to the Depths of Hell where you belong (speaking Arcturians of course) and any attachments which you have "captured" through this deception. This is not your World and this is not your Universe!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerForLight
Im all for this alien race to come here,

:-)

but Jesus is with them? I'm not sure how much I trust in a people who would send someone who ran around saying he was the son of god until he was killed...

that's somewhat an oversimplification.

Christianity nowadays, is quite the opposite of spiritual.
It has become a materialistic study of some books.

The buddha sure the hell didnt say any such thing.
Who got his soul afterwards?

it's more where he chose to go.

I'd much rather have those aliens come since I can know right off the bat that they are peaceful trustworthy individuals.

have you been to a buddhist nation?
I have been to Thailand to be a monk for a month,
they are just as closed minded as Christians.
Simply following some scriptures to the letter.

Monks aren't allowed to produce or create,
they are reduced to being beggars and sitters,
not even capable of choosing their own diet.

Chanting a language they don't even understand,
or have the ability to pronounce properly.

Dharma, turns into Tama.
*shrugs*

Jesus said he was the immortal son of god and used that to his advantage.

We're all immortal in terms of having a soul,
which can incarnate in many bodies.

We all arose from Nothing the womb of zeroth-mother (holy ghost), with our core of the ever-father (god)

Buddha claimed nothing but how he had figured out how to end suffering
and how others might be able to do the same.

Ya in Thailand if you ask,
everyone is suffering,
no one is capable of not suffering,
because the Buddha said we were suffering.
It's truly quite sad, but is the result of his teachings.

When I told people I was happy,
they told me I must be suffering.
when I said I was enlightened,
they said I'm not allowed to say it.

Only the Buddha is allowed.
And we'll never see one.
Since when he comes again,
he'll be a giant several times larger than a human.

But maybe the romans version of the bible wasn't how jesus actually was...
But then again, yeah right. I dont trust it.

Anyone that's dead is false, as are writing for a different context,
since to be true it must be present-moment-now-experience.

Originally posted by Greensage
If a race from across the Galaxy is on the level that you say the Arcturians are, then they are our Creators.

Nope.
They are our siblings or distant cousins.

Mammalian Humanoids come from Lyra,
have spread all across the galaxy,
including Arcturus.

Arcturians are simply some of the most advanced Lyran descendants.

If they are our Creators then they would look like us since we are their "likeness".

they actually look more like gray aliens,
except they are a greenish sometimes blueish white color.

Based on the pictures, diagrams, drawings, and the oh so wonderful Demon (Grey) Avatar,

Well I'm also from the "I was a gray alien in a past life" thread.

I have to stand firm that this is Farse. They may not be farse but the message is, and the intent.

from dictionary.reference.com...
Farse
Farse\, n. [See Farce, n.] (Eccl.) An addition to, or a paraphrase of, some part of the Latin service in the vernacular; -- common in English before the Reformation.

I'm really not sure what you mean by that.
Could you be more descriptive?

So, I say NO! If you arrive you will be plunged back to the Depths of Hell

By this statement,
are you referring to

a) earth's underground (where grays and some other species live)
b) reptilian empire (lots of violence, deserts, and carnage, reptilians are carnivores)
c) venus (it's quite warm and windy there)

where you belong (speaking Arcturians of course)

well they belong wherever they be.
typically wherever there is a significant calling,
or where they can be of most use to others, by healing and such.

This is not your World and this is not your Universe!

World's are like hive-minds, they are cognitive.
Universe be physical point of intersection.
There are infinite amount of universes,
we with you travel through them by changing vibration.

Originally posted by here4awhile
I'd love to have an arcturan over for some burgers and hotdogs some time...unless they're vegan, then I suppose i could make a salad
...count me in on the co-sign

Based on "We the Arcturians" they consume mainly light,
though once a week or so they fine-tune their vibration with some "food" to my understanding it's often in liquid form.

however for us homo-sapiens they recommend vegetarian or vegan diet,
with especial emphasis on leafy green vegetables since they are closer to sunlight.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I just felt to say to LOWKI I bumped into a employee at Halford's who looked identical to you! In the UK.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

that's a bit unrelated to Arcturians,
so I answered it on my past-life thread:
post by lowki

edit on 8/10/10 by lowki because: redirect link

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
You mention Sananda as being ‘a main component of Christ consciousness’. This Sananda is a strange figure who comes through in various channelings, not rarely together with Ashtar Sheran. The latter’s name, written backwards, becomes Naresh Ratscha, which is pure Sanskrit and means ‘God of man, king’. Read about him here: raphael-labro.org... . He is obviously a fake and a betrayer, some call him a cosmic criminal. Sananda claims that he would be Jesus ascended and his name the ‘cosmic name of Jesus'. Extremely doubtful!. Again the name is in Sanskrit and he claims it would mean “the ascended one”. No way! ‘Ananda’ means ‘bliss’ and a prefix ‘sa’ that can mean ‘snake’ but also ‘destroyer’ (but few know enough Sanskrit to understand this and thus believe the manure they are fed with). To me that says a lot! Sananda is a false a Christ/Jesus as can be. Therefore, I cannot trust someone who refers to him. (Another figure that is highly doubtful is Maitreya; if you transcribe his name in Hebrew letters and evaluate it according to biblical numerology, you get 666!)

There are good reasons to be extremely careful with such figures and with persons and posters who refer to any of them! Question what you read, and question it well. Try to read between the lines of what may be written deceitfully in nice and sometimes almost poetic words. Don’t fall into traps set for the credulous and gullible. The secret agents of grays and reptilians, and such guys themselves in disguise, already are in this world. THIS IS MY ADVICE TO THE READERS.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by memyself

So bringer of complementary words.

Do you have some beautiful,
consciousness expanding,
words to offer?

Do you have any solutions that can benefit beings?
Perhaps words of love and co-operation.
It's up to you, offer what you can.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

“Do you have any solutions that can benefit beings? Perhaps words of love and co-operation.”
Oh yes! May I repeat?-:
There are good reasons to be extremely careful…! Question what you read, and question it well. Try to read between the lines of what may be written deceitfully in nice and sometimes almost poetic words. Don’t fall into traps set for the credulous and gullible.

Instead: Listen to your heart and be skeptic about your mind. Remember the secret of the fox in the book ‘The Little Prince’ by Antoine de St..Exupéry: ‘You see better with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes.’

To listen with the heart involves love. Also love for your enemies. Love never kills. Love never destroys. Love never preys. Love never manipulates your will nor your personality. Love never leads astray, never deceives, never tells lies and tries to make you believe what is false. Love never seeks the best for you, but the common best for all involved. When there are those who want to do such things to you, never respond with doing such things to them, but try to forgive, in the sense of: ‘… they don’t know what they are doing.’ Love shares with the needy and even with enemies, irrespective of family or tribe, because everyone is your brother or sister when you love, without exception.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by memyself
reply to post by lowki

“Do you have any solutions that can benefit beings? Perhaps words of love and co-operation.”
Oh yes! May I repeat?-:
There are good reasons to be extremely careful…! Question what you read, and question it well. Try to read between the lines of what may be written deceitfully in nice and sometimes almost poetic words. Don’t fall into traps set for the credulous and gullible.

sorry, but those are words of fear.
pessimists tend to die early,
since their thoughts are poison.

Instead: Listen to your heart and be skeptic about your mind. Remember the secret of the fox in the book ‘The Little Prince’ by Antoine de St..Exupéry: ‘You see better with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes.’

You're robbing yourself blind.

We have many senses and they are all valid.

also the heart mainly partakes in goal-setting,
so if you're doing something that's a goal,
then your heart will be pumping faster.
conversely something against your goals,
may give you a heart-ache.

To listen with the heart involves love. Also love for your enemies. Love never kills. Love never destroys. Love never preys. Love never manipulates your will nor your personality. Love never leads astray, never deceives, never tells lies and tries to make you believe what is false. Love never seeks the best for you, but the common best for all involved. When there are those who want to do such things to you, never respond with doing such things to them, but try to forgive, in the sense of: ‘… they don’t know what they are doing.’ Love shares with the needy and even with enemies, irrespective of family or tribe, because everyone is your brother or sister when you love, without exception.

I've discussed with you the meaning of love on several occasions.
Yet you persist in over-defining it,
making it into some Christian deity.
With little to no basis in nature.

Where truly love is merely a word,
that represents a function,
intersection.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join