It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A calling for the Arcturians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The Arcturians are from Arcturus a bright star in the Bootes constellation.

The Arcturians, are a peaceful race of benevolent beings.
They are the proud home of Jesus's soul after he left earth.
They are a main component of the Christ Consciousness Sananda orbiting earth,
to send loving and healing vibrations to all on our home planet.
Creating balance and equilibrium for mutual prosperity.

This is a calling formulated to allow them to land,
and form bases on land or underground beneath the surface,
one which would allow for the sharing of communal space,
between earth humans and star being Arcturians.

Please consentingly sign here by replying and otherwise supporting this contract.
It can be reproduced and signed by consenting individuals you approach.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

The Mormons got the idea first! Jesus always goes somewhere! For them, it was America. And now, he's off in outer space. Well, why not? Suppose if you can believe the first thing, then Jesus can pop up just about anywhere.

JR

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Arcturus? Great band!

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
What do these "Arcturians" call themselves?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
A question if I may. Do you think Sananda will be amoung those who will land here? If so, what makes you believe this? Do you believe he will show himself again?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
My comments on this thread are not a consentual contract, I only mean the meaning of my heart with everthing I type, speak, write, think, meditate or envision in short everything concerning myself.

Yeshua is a brother, I have soul memories of knowing him, he is a great light, and has come many times to shine the way back home, was a hybrid, ET father, and due to the truth and light in his words, and popular support of him was chosen by Rome for their new controlling sungod religion.

He is now Beyond the Universe. ET_MAN was encouraging meditation and trying to get me to connect more to my Higher Self one day, this was in a period when I was suddenly in constant constant contact and getting downloads. So he asked me to envision flying through the Universe and growing larger and larger. The first time I did this, suddenly I was standing on a poster, hard surface that was the universe, and couldnt get back in. Note it was a picture/book/poster, something that we could draw on, create, change, our work in progress if you will. He actually spent time searching the meaning of this because it was surprising.

I couldnt get back in, and had to reset the excercise and redo it. So I reset it and then next, a man that was seemingly like a large blond angel/ple'o'sha'n/tauren, approached me and showed me a few things, a few different planets and suddenly he points above and we lift this lid on the ceiling of the universe, its like a trapdoor, and we exit it.

Now we're in a world that is still colorful, but glowing with such light that its kind of a white glow, and I'm standing in a village, Yeshua is there, along with others, my heart sings and is so happy to see my loved ones. This is more of a waiting room than a world, and inbetween place. An elderly guide, and old man, who by the way is the same old man I saw when my 18 year old son and I were discussing the mysteries of Infinity and I kept saying, it cant just be that way because it simply is, thats a cop out, there has to be a reason for it, and suddenly I saw this man walking out of the sky so amused with the pupils difficulties grasping things, and he was laughing in delight and amusement, and my son shot straight up looking shocked. And I said, " he laughed" and my son nodded, and I said, "are you also experiencing this contact?" and he nodded, he was very shocked for an entire day and it was literally the first time a "shared" postcard contact had occurred, with a family member. We had shared craft sitings, he had memories of aboard one, and missing time while awake, but he didnt share my contact. communications.

So this man is there, and he approaches me and says, "Well what did you learn in this lifetime?" He stretches out his arm and we begin to walk to a building across the courtyard and he saying, "Come, let us discuss this" Then the vision/meditation ended.

Acturians have my love because they are consciousness and living beings but I am not sure what is being meant by this.

Do you not think its far safer for humans to truly wake up and remember not only WHO THEY ARE, but the WHO IS WHO MANUAL first before they commit to anything?

If they are positives would love to have them land and meet with them, send my love to them.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
What do these "Arcturians" call themselves?

Well typically they present themselves to us as "Arcturians", inhabitants of planets in and around Arcturus star system.

How Arcturus is pronounced in various languages may be different.
Though the quantum reference as people that reside at that star system, is the same.

Originally posted by FiatLux
A question if I may. Do you think Sananda will be amoung those who will land here?

If the calling is successful, and we have enough supporters,
then it certainly is a viable event.

Of course will probably start with small groups,
to test the ground relations.

If so, what makes you believe this?

Ra from lawofone.info... mentioned how callings are roughly equivalent to the square of the amount of people calling.

from lawofone.info...
22.25 Questioner: Was it necessary for them to have an unified social complex for these visitations to occur? What conditions were necessary for these visitations to occur?

Ra: I am Ra. The conditions were two: the calling of a group of people whose square overcame the integrated resistance of those unwilling to search or learn; the second requirement, the relative naiveté of those members of the Confederation who felt that direct transfer of information would necessarily be as helpful for Atlanteans as it had been for the Confederation entity.

7.3 Questioner: By squared, do you mean that if ten people call you can count that, when comparing it to the planetary ratio, as 100 people, squaring ten and getting 100?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The square is sequential-one, two, three, four, each squared by the next number.

7.5 Questioner: What would be the result of this calculation?

Ra: I am Ra. The result is difficult to transmit. It is 1,012, approximately. The entities who call are sometimes not totally unified in their calling and, thus, the squaring slightly less. Thus, there is a statistical loss over a period of call. However, perhaps you may see by this statistically corrected information the squaring mechanism.

Do you believe he will show himself again?

Well Jesus wasn't very well treated when he was here.
I don't see why he would go back to a world,
that has abused him so severely,
distorted his teachings,
and become dogmatic.

*shrugs* who knows though,
maybe if we shape up,
and show that we can
treat star beings with respect,
certainly can make it more plausible.

Allowing Arcturians to have official embassy on earth,
will certainly open the door for Jesus's soul to visit,
if he should so choose to do in the future.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This description almost sounds like the Pleadian invite. Do Pleadian and Arcturians get along??? Just wondering

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Acturians have my love because they are consciousness and living beings but I am not sure what is being meant by this.

Do you not think its far safer for humans to truly wake up and remember not only WHO THEY ARE, but the WHO IS WHO MANUAL first before they commit to anything?

Here we go, from the "Who is who manual" Exopaedia

www.exopaedia.org...
"Edgar Cayce called Arcturus the most advanced civilization in the Universe, the civilization that is most God-like.
"Arcturus is the home of higher dimensional entities, who are dedicated to service and healing. They specialize in emotional and spiritual healing, and have mastered techniques, far beyond what we can imagine. This emotional and spiritual healing is the reason why a lot of psycho-spiritual healers have a special connection with Arcturus.
"The Arcturians work together with the Sirians. Together they have established, what could be called, 'the Arcturian/Sirian matrix' or network. One source mentions they supposedly have some bases on the moon.
"Arcturus also is "an energy gateway through which humans pass during death and birth. It functions as a way station for non-physical consciousness to become accustomed to physicality." (Lyssa Royal & Keith Priest, The Prism of Lyra).
"Arcturians are very angelic in nature. In fact, a lot of encounters with Angels, actually are encounters with Arcturians.

If they are positives would love to have them land and meet with them, send my love to them.

They are perhaps the definition of positives,
being some of the most benevolent vibrations.

I'm surprised you haven't had first hand experiences with them.

In any case one of the reasons I've set up this call,
is to help counter-balance the Illuminati military
call for draconian empire.

If the people of the world decide to call for a benevolent species like Arcturians,
then we can have more of their support in any kind of interactions.

Our belief lends strength to their energy,
allowing us to benefit from their balanced vibrations,
while sharing with them the raw power of our emotions.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

Pics please.

This is a calling formulated to allow them to land.

If their internet connection is slow, we're screwed.

Please consentingly sign here by replying and otherwise supporting this contract.

I put my pen to the screen but no ink is coming out....

(sigh)

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What makes these "channellings" any more reliable than say Laura Knight-Jadczyk's Cassiopaeans? Every channeller has their own specific beings that they channel, yet they all are supposed to have the same purpose. So, if all of these beings are orbiting Earth with the same mission don't you think they would start working together?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Well typically they present themselves to us as "Arcturians", inhabitants of planets in and around Arcturus star system.

How did they know that we call the star Arcturus? How did they know what the Latinized term for "people from Arcturus" is? Do the Arcturians tell us that their star is in the Bootes constellation?

Though the quantum reference as people that reside at that star system, is the same.

Please explain what that nonsense means.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Latin, and many languages, if not all of them really, including Sansrit/Phoenecian/Hewbrew, and even Lakota Sioux are all cosmic in origin.

Lo'ma' tra'e'o's ma'stro' lo'ta' si'o'u'x

andoromedan and sioux are closely linked.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I know there are other accounts and thank you
I will be reading your link. Its not that, its our memory banks, our manuals in our souls/minds that need to be opened so we move forward in truth, and light, without any chance of being taken advantage of, however, the energy from this grouping, feels good.

And just to add to this, when I've written to you about the quantum phsyics wierdness meets the Beyond, kind of thing, in this collage of dvds running for every system, with the stars beaming in the broadcast for each paradigm including us, well, of course large star systems are large enormous expanded consciouseness. For example Bellatrix and Belleguese in Orion, well, Acturian has a wonderful star shining as well.

You know protocol? Not 100% certain that I don't know them maybe they present themselves from somewhere else, for protocols sake. This is another reason I just want to remember directly it all.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Pics please.

I managed to find a photo of the Arcturian vanguard

[edit on 7-7-2010 by draknoir2]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
This description almost sounds like the Pleadian invite. Do Pleadian and Arcturians get along??? Just wondering

Yes they are allied, along with other Federation planets.

Chose Arcturians as they have the most uplifting vibrations,
and most consistent dedication to peace and harmony.
With healthy doses of acceptance for all that be.

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

How did they know that we call the star Arcturus? How did they know what the Latinized term for "people from Arcturus" is? Do the Arcturians tell us that their star is in the Bootes constellation?

The channelers translated the concepts they were given.
Though the Arcturians as many Star Being races have learned our languages.

Please explain what that nonsense means.

I'm not sure how to explain it to you more simply.

It simply means, the "intention" of the word, has the same meaning.

So the word for dog intends a four legged animal that barks,
even if you use the russian version "sabaka" it still means dog.

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
What makes these "channellings" any more reliable than say Laura Knight-Jadczyk's Cassiopaeans?

I've heard about her channellings, but haven't managed to actually read any.
If you could link to it, I could review her writings and tell you what I think.

Every channeller has their own specific beings that they channel, yet they all are supposed to have the same purpose.

What makes you think that?

So, if all of these beings are orbiting Earth with the same mission don't you think they would start working together?

The ones that do have similar purpose are working together.

There are still differences between the species,
even if they are in the same alliance.
Arcturians seem to be purest,
and most balanced natured.

Originally posted by NightVision

Pics please.

Well I read about the Jesus part in a channeling book either "We the Arcturians" or "Songs of the Arcturians" perhaps both.

Here are some pictures to help with concentrating intention:

To find the Arcturus star simply follow the handle of the big dipper
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f56d19275a77.gif[/atsimg]

The Arcturus star is quite a bit bigger than our own:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ade6a94b633.jpg[/atsimg]

The Arcturians started out as a nordic hominid race from Lyra,
though the conditions of their planet has altered their appearance,
this is a transitional appearance, or plaedian arcturian hybrids:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5adff69f31a9.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a hallway picture quite similar to their ships interior,
as I've had the pleasure of witness through astral projections:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06bc2f730c93.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a doll that's an impression of a pure bred Arcturian:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae42862fee72.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a calling formulated to allow them to land.

If their internet connection is slow, we're screwed.

Beings highly attuned to telepathy,
can certainly sense our intention,
and our calling simply from our minds.

I put my pen to the screen but no ink is coming out....

(sigh)

That's okay,
you can make a print out and sign it,
if you'd really like to.

The physical documents and monuments in favor,
are certainly tangible and count towards a calling.

Some of the most important aspects,
is to consciously support the idea of the calling,
to make it manifest, you've got to think about it,
can quantum bind to more objects such as channellings,
and have meditations where you astrally meet with Star Beings.

I'm being informed that If you'd prefer to contact,
the entities more similar physically to earth homo sapiens,
they are available as plaedians and other allied species.

Here is a video with Arcturian message

The symbol most often associated with Acturian is the Triangle,
they have three planets around Arcturus, so it makes sense.

Here is emblem of starship Athena:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1cbf35671922.gif[/atsimg]
The Greeks called Athena the goddess of wisdom.
Legend has it that Athena gave olives to Greeks.
The Olive Branch to this day is a common symbol.

In eastern North America there is now the Autumn Olive,
quite high in lycopene which helps with skin protection.
more on autumn olive www.psa-rising.com...

The Flag of the United Nations,
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c92b70e7903.png[/atsimg]
can easily remind one of the Arcturians.
As light blue is Arcturian color, (5th density, vocal chakra of wisdom)
and the olive branches holding up the world are a gift of Athena.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Latin, and many languages, if not all of them really, including Sansrit/Phoenecian/Hewbrew, and even Lakota Sioux are all cosmic in origin.

Evidence.

andoromedan and sioux are closely linked.

And all this time I thought it was part of the Siouan family of languages.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

The Cassiopaean Experiment

Here is a link to Knight-Jadczyk's site for the Cassiopaean Experiment. I haven't checked it in a while, but it used to have most of the transcripts from her group's channellings. Other than this the best sources are here Wave series and The Secret History of the World.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Thanks lowki amazing though how species still have issues out there due to them not looking alike, oh yea if they existed for all the phsycological folx

[edit on 7/7/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join