It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I must reveal myself now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
I see that there is a serious lack of reading and comprehension skills here at ATS. For all of you that are jumping on the OP maybe you should reread. You are all part of the "sect". We have all been around for millenia!
To truly be human you must experience life. You must live life and enjoy life to truly be able to die and end life. You cannot end something that never was.

Bingo!

It's true,
so many people on ATS (and everywhere else, really) seriously do lack simple reading and comprehension skills.
Many of them also seem to lack intelligence.
Starting threads like "aliens don't exist" and "all crop circles are made by man"
as if they actually know for a fact.
But they can't seem to get their "hard at work" minds to step back and just think for a second before they let giant turds fly out of their mouths.

It is sad, Very sad,
but also interesting.., in a way..
it tells us allot about why our society is the way it is.
Why?
Because the majority of the masses simply just do notThink. Period.

But I digress..
OP, Niice thread!!
Well done,
nice to be amongst you.
Thanks!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I recognize you for i am of the same symbiotic gender and i salute you. I wish we could shake hands the usual way but apart we are.
I sent you my deepest regards for you and your offsprings

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Our sect is Named Human we are billions strong.

Reading the angry replies of several other posters, it seems as if not all members of our sect are capable of the strange language called irony or the even more strange mind-trick called humor, in fact one of the most important tools in our survival-kits.

To those of you sitting on the edge of your seat waiting and hoping to see some big secret, you do not even know yourself well enough to be worthy of our secrets, you have some work to do.
Get out live, laugh, love and then someday you will be able to die.
Only after you have lived can you truly die.

Some of the most wise words I've read in a long time. Thanks for that!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wow, I marvel at the lack of comprehension by the readers. I can't believe you don't get it. Your so ready to rip someone to shreds. You can't see the forest for the trees.

His sect is human. And our sect has saved the worlddd numerous times. We've also nearly destroyed it.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Wow, I marvel at the lack of comprehension by the readers. I can't believe you don't get it. Your so ready to rip someone to shreds. You can't see the forest for the trees.

His sect is human. And our sect has saved the worlddd numerous times. We've also nearly destroyed it.
I will bite.

When did our sect save the world?

ETA: Might as well give me numerous examples if we've done it numerous times.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This sect is human, that is all of you, yes you are all a part of this superdooper club I was born into.
In fact you were all born into same said club. Just it appears some of our decoder rings are a bit more worn than others.
I never claimed that we had more knowledge than some clubs or sects, I make claim that my sect knows ALL that there is to be known by humanity.
I also did claim that some in this sect are evil and some are good, that may be why I personally do not have all of the knowledge that I could have.
Some people got the story right off of the bat, some it took a second to understand, others will fight me about this point.
That is fine strife seems to be human nature.
But just to clear some up on what day or days did we save the world?
Did you ever do or say or even think of something nice?
That was the day, there are members of this sect who refuse to do any of this.
Although the original intent was to show the world had passed several other December 12th’s and alas no end of the world.
When we reached the end of 2009 we did not all die, we just went to walmart and got another calendar and started again at January. the same we will do when the mayan calendar goes stale.
As for ATS having bright minds, I stand by what I said. Just because we can not all agree just means that we all think, there is no real concrete way of thinking that is right. We use what we need to get the job done, all is good.
Now as for my proof of membership to this great sect, as more than a few posters have pointed out I have made mistakes in my post.
To err is human, it looks like that was a self fulfilling prophesy but it was not as I have no intent on forgiving, therefore I cannot be divine.
Now a personal attack, to the 7-headed-MEGA-Jesus, your secret was safe between us until you just put it in print! Don’t blame me when people start asking you to multiply fish or wine, however now that were on it I have some persistent pain if you could just fix me up a bit that would be grrreat.
If I offended anyone I am sorry for I did not realize you did not get the memo about our sect from your superiors, at any case welcome to the fold!
Get into contact with your home offices to learn the official handshakes and learn to decode without the rings you should all know your alphabet by heart at this point of the game.
(Edited) For I am imperfect.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by g146541]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
That was funny! I actually got it.

Seeing many miss it made it even funnier!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Ok we are all humans got it...
I thought it was something more drastic..sorry my bad.
Peace.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If only the tree of knowledge didn't bear forbidden fruit...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I will ask you then, since drjay is not responding. This from your OP.....

But I digress, back on to saving the earth, as I said my sect has saved the earth from extinction for millennia.
Please give examples of 'saving the earth from extinction' as you say our sect has done.

ETA: I 'got' the above, no one else has called you to task for it, and so I will ask the question.....

How many of you comprehended when you read the statement from the OP, quoted above?

[edit on 8-7-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You are crazy,you know that right?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

As a fox!
And someday i hope you find your inner lunatic.
Check it out sometime, it is quite fun.
Nothing better than dancing naked around the campfire with nothing on but your boots and gunbelt, the Rangers just keep driving.
True story.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

So.... this was a Test

Did we pass?

well, did we?

Duh

live is like a box of chocolates

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Hahahah.. you tried to save yourself there.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Zstugome]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well played OP, well played. Love how some people were ready to pounce/attack before actually reading it properly

- Phoenix

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Finally a thread with the equivalence to the show that was about nothing.

Sienfeld.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by g146541

I will ask you then, since drjay is not responding. This from your OP.....

But I digress, back on to saving the earth, as I said my sect has saved the earth from extinction for millennia.
Please give examples of 'saving the earth from extinction' as you say our sect has done.

ETA: I 'got' the above, no one else has called you to task for it, and so I will ask the question.....

How many of you comprehended when you read the statement from the OP, quoted above?

No one seems to be capable of answering this question. I will re-post it periodically until someone does.

So many members 'got' that the OP was writing about humans and bothered to remark about it.

How many noticed that he claimed that his sect has 'saved Earth from extinction for millenia'?

That is quite a boast! Should be quite easy to give me an example, no?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
I see that there is a serious lack of reading and comprehension skills here at ATS. For all of you that are jumping on the OP maybe you should reread. You are all part of the "sect". We have all been around for millenia!
To truly be human you must experience life. You must live life and enjoy life to truly be able to die and end life. You cannot end something that never was.

I see someone was paying attention when they read that. Good job.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Humans are Alien seed.

We will save our Spaceship, probably.

Or are we programmed to self-destruct?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join