It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I must reveal myself now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

hey, wait a minute...i thought that molecularPhd dude was dynamite...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

That was the best laugh I had for a couple of days.

A cookie for you, Loam

To the OP,

Originally posted by g146541
I say I can provide proof and will.

Erm, please may I have some proof then?
Also, in which events have the "Named Humans?" "intervened" as you said?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Nope, all his credentials have ben debunked, his MIT an MENSA certificates were proven hoaxed

The MENSA one was a copy of someone's elses scanned certificate, and showed the paper crinkled in exactly the same way.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
[edit on 7-7-2010 by TheDebunkMachine]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
He made a mistake perhaps, mistaking Millenia for meaning millions instead of thousands. The OP is well thought out and makes a good point, he is not claiming to belong to a special sect, no 'named humans', he means that he belongs to the sect that is Human, we are all human! His point was that to be truly human, you must truly live first. Nothing about secret sects or whatever else the people reacting negatively on this thread is talking about. It's a great post OP but maybe your gathering of great minds theory was wrong huh?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Rosicrucianism, either way thanks human for your care of EARTH mother.
2nd

[edit on 7/7/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I read the whole thing....UP TO HERE.

I get the OP's point, however, just because I get it doesn't mean that I don't consider this thread a TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME.

Title dragged me in, and it was not honest.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I was having a really bad morning. It was one of those days where you want to yank your hair out with both fist. Then I saw this thread. The original post was humorous. The responses have been down right hysterical.

This one thread says more about the state of the conspiracy community than anything else could.

Thank you for the comic relief.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by MikeNice81]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Get your panties out of a wad. It was a spoof on all of these people claiming to be aliens in disguise or third generation Masonic-Mayan-warlocks. It was subtle satire and obviously went over most readers heads.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
can i join?

whatever it is to join?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Our sect is Named Human we are billions strong

the largest sect on earth LOL
people in general

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
...and here I present my proof that I am a 7-headed-MEGA-Jesus!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/114034c894a5.jpg[/atsimg]

Prove me wrong, I dare you.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I too have a message for the peoples on this Third Stone from the Sun, but am limited to comments totalling 20.
Until the new thread can post, gather your peoples, your minds and your love, for the end is sight.
And what is an End but a New Beginning? And you must all begin to begin...again.
Peace, Love and Light
Mysterioustanger

[edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Anam Gra

the point is that you should spend less time mocking strangers on the internet and more time developing meaningful relationships with the people around you. While you're wasting your negative energy in a rather meaningless and non-productive way, you could've had a drink, taken a walk, chatted with your neighbor, helped a stranger, spent time with a loved one, maybe even met a nice attractive stranger to while away the lonely times with. That's what LIFE is about. Love. If more of us acted of love every day instead of acting on spite or maliciousness, eventually all of the stupid problems our world has right now would miraculously un-f_ck themselves. Love your fellow man is what the OP is trying to say. We are all HUMAN, therefore we are all brothers and sisters.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

ATS has a way of bringing together some of the most brilliant minds so I naturally figured this would be the best platform to gauge my test results.

Really??? These "Brilliant Minds" that you refer to are simply too dim to recognize the substance of your post.
It has flown over the heads of many and should indicate that a vast number of forum members have thusly failed your test.

Nicely done though! I appreciated every bit of it!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
People you shouldn't comment if you do not read what people have wrote. Its always more then obvious who you are and I seem to be running into this a lot lately as well as time wasters. i.e. deceptive threads and ignorance.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ancient_Fury

So clearly a poorly worded hoax attempt is the way to go to encourage this?

There's actually a rather uplifting story about a police officer helping out a kid on the front page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Hello g146541-

People come to this site to try and learn the truth. To post that you are in a group of people who claim to know more than others, but that the others are not ready or don't deserve to know the truth. To me that is trying to control people, if you do what I say, you will know what I know. If you know what I know, then you will be better than the rest.

So if you read my post g146541 you will know I am in your thoughts, and if i'm in your thoughts i'm in your mind, and if i'm in your mind I know your thoughts.... hmmm mind control.....

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Originally posted by kozmo

ATS has a way of bringing together some of the most brilliant minds so I naturally figured this would be the best platform to gauge my test results.

Really??? These "Brilliant Minds" that you refer to are simply too dim to recognize the substance of your post.
It has flown over the heads of many and should indicate that a vast number of forum members have thusly failed your test.

Nicely done though! I appreciated every bit of it!

You continue to poison Mother Earth and you kill her children, plant, man and beast without care as long as you can have your trinkets and gadgets and you personally do not feel the pain.

It was a good attempt, but the OP makes an error by using the word you instead of man or mankind. It is that distancing from the rest of us that says s/he is not one of us.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
reply to post by butcherguy

Get your panties out of a wad. It was a spoof on all of these people claiming to be aliens in disguise or third generation Masonic-Mayan-warlocks. It was subtle satire and obviously went over most readers heads.
Just stating my opinion.

My panties are just fine, thanks. I still believe I 'got' what the OP was saying, but thanks for bothering to make it abundantly clear.

Maybe this creative writing should be in the Secret Societies Forum, eh?

If you have time to waste, that is fine, but I am done wasting mine.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join