It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I must reveal myself now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Time to reveal myself
I have long thought about this day, for years in fact. How would I come to reveal myself?
I and my sect have many, many times saved the human race, you say I lie? I say I can provide proof and will.
ATS has a way of bringing together some of the most brilliant minds so I naturally figured this would be the best platform to gauge my test results.
As not many of you know I while not only a Mason also belong to another organization or sect if you will.
We are much more ancient than the masons claim to be, the masons claim to be thousands of years, and we actually are millennia old.
No I myself am not millennia; I was born into this sect, I myself am only decades, so far.
Every day I go through the ancient ritual to make sure that all of the currents necessary stay moving fluid and in harmony.
While visiting ATS I read of many ideas and have finally come to the realization that it just is not worth staving off the inevitable.
You continue to poison Mother Earth and you kill her children, plant, man and beast without care as long as you can have your trinkets and gadgets and you personally do not feel the pain.
But I digress, back on to saving the earth, as I said my sect has saved the earth from extinction for millennia. And now you want proof, as proof is the only thing that really matters.
You all have heard of the Hopi and the Maya, yes?
You have all fixated on the calendar, knowing that in fact on Dec. 12 2012 this earth will end.
The mayan calendar has been long forgotten given up to the Julian calendar which seems to not be as accurate.
I will also explain why my sect had the calendar changed from the old to the new.
We found it too difficult to keep track of our deeds and our triumphs with the calendar of old. The Julian gives us slots in which we can record our deeds.
Now for the Proof, Further proof we can state thousands more such events that clearly prove we have in fact saved the world.
As you can see we have proof and can state thousands of more cases where the world has not ended simply due to us.
Our sect is Named Human we are billions strong.
And as many organizations are laying people off we are hiring,
please appply within.
To those of you sitting on the edge of your seat waiting and hoping to see some big secret, you do not even know yourself well enough to be worthy of our secrets, you have some work to do.
Get out live, laugh, love and then someday you will be able to die.
Only after you have lived can you truly die.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Cool! Just curious, in what part of that post did you actually reveal yourself or provide any proof?

Lucky

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
LOL I am not worthy of your secrets LOL

anyone who believes that to keep a secret is something noble, its just pathetic

and you guys are the same as religion freaks, that believe they need a freaking reason to live and to feel important or whatever, so keep your secrets, nobody really cares

you will never evolve if you believe u need to be a part of some group or to follow a marked path or whatever

congrats, you just proved you are alienated ....

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
What is up with people wasting my time on ATS lately? Are you friends with MolecularPhd?

-E-

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Yeah, thats a lot of grand claims, but you say proof. All Im getting is a calendar. Am I supposed to believe as a matter of faith?? Tell me more

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Heard and acknowledged, Human, welcome aboard! Very nicely crafted OP.

LOL, I hope people will read the OP a bit more carefully, and with more thought, less emotion, or readiness to pounce.

Every thread is not about pouncing, but they are (almost) all about humans.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I really feel as though I must warn you before you reveal yourself, do not take my warning lightly, it is for your own protection as well as others..........

.......indecent exposure is a crime in most countries, especially when waving your winky to old ladies or children.

Hope you find my post helpful.

(BTW I get your message, lol, well played
)

[edit on 7/7/10 by woogleuk]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
LOL,you and your sect have saved nothing, you and your supposed saviours that no one has heard of,millenia old plleeaasse!!. So old and all you can quote is the maya and hopi, your link shows proof of nothing saved. You havnt even given a name for your group of saviours LOL.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Why you would you post something like this on a forum? You haven't said anything relevant.
I'm not saying that you shouldn't, but I think most of the masonic illuminati sects lay on the assumption that humanity is stupid or less capable, therefore you can make decisions for us. Nothing can be more further from the truth.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So you in fact are stopping the end of this world and the birth of a new and better one.. why thank you!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
we told you never to reveal yourself to the unwashed masses!

now we will take away your decoder ring!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Howdy, then, ol' timer.

Originally posted by g146541
...the masons claim to be thousands of years, and we actually are millennia old...

So your respective organizations are roughly the same age then, huh?

1 millennium = 1000 years

We found it too difficult to keep track of our deeds and our triumphs with the calendar of old. The Julian gives us slots in which we can record our deeds.

I hear Verizon Droids are on sale-- 2 for 1 special!

As you can see we have proof and can state thousands of more cases where the world has not ended simply due to us.

Thank you for your service.

Our sect is Named Human we are billions strong.
And as many organizations are laying people off we are hiring,
please appply within.

Is there an application fee?

Just curious.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by loam]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I see that there is a serious lack of reading and comprehension skills here at ATS. For all of you that are jumping on the OP maybe you should reread. You are all part of the "sect". We have all been around for millenia!
To truly be human you must experience life. You must live life and enjoy life to truly be able to die and end life. You cannot end something that never was.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

LOL I am not worthy of your secrets LOL

anyone who believes that to keep a secret is something noble, its just pathetic

and you guys are the same as religion freaks, that believe they need a freaking reason to live and to feel important or whatever, so keep your secrets, nobody really cares

you will never evolve if you believe u need to be a part of some group or to follow a marked path or whatever

congrats, you just proved you are alienated ....

Yeah, thats a lot of grand claims, but you say proof. All Im getting is a calendar. Am I supposed to believe as a matter of faith?? Tell me more

You havnt even given a name for your group of saviours LOL.

Really? Wow. I love how all of you took the time to say something negative and/or ignorant, but none of you actually took time to read the OP where he said the name of his group of saviors was HUMAN. Maybe you should all think about that for a second and realize that you just completely missed the point.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

I got it. Just following the OP's suggestion.

...laugh...

Check.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by g146541

Howdy, then, ol' timer.

...the masons claim to be thousands of years, and we actually are millennia old...

So your respective organizations are roughly the same age then, huh?

1 millennium = 1000 years

Bahhahahaha!

go back to school op

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Oh God!!! Whats the point!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

ATS has a way of bringing together some of the most brilliant minds so I naturally figured this would be the best platform to gauge my test results.

Looks like the responses to your thread just blew that theory out of the water.

Thanks anyway! Good effort!

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

You continue to poison Mother Earth and you kill her children, plant, man and beast without care as long as you can have your trinkets and gadgets and you personally do not feel the pain.

So I take it, you are typing this on a wooden computer powered by a hampster wheel? Haha! Welcome to the club of poisoners. Or do you not consider a computer, electricity, and the internet a trinket or gadget?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Touche!
I wasn't exactly directing that towards you however. The ones that it was directed towards I am sure will have a hard time grasping the concept though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join